Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rixen
Feb 18, 2005

Have you had your Reich today?
Oh Jesus Christ here we go again

edit:

Have some Captain(#)Planet, anything to avoid another eight-page derail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN6p7bifMTQ

Rixen fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Dec 22, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Rixen posted:

Oh Jesus Christ here we go again

edit:

This is hilarious. I lost my poo poo when he started playing the beginning of the Friends theme over and over.

Also, does anyone have a link to the poetry slam thing from Second Life where they guy plays family matters and gyrates all over the place? I've scoured the thread and Youtube for it to no avail.

duffath
May 9, 2007

My name is Legion for we are many.

sc4rs posted:

Same with DeDeDe in Brawl. Playing a free-for-all, avoiding everyone so you have more lives than whoever is left, and then suiciding with them is hilarious until you get a controller thrown at you.

Bowser's spinning slam does the same thing and he told me it used to be banned to use it to KO in tournaments because it made Bowser broken.

Nobody seems to realise if you have less % than bowser you can control the direction. ha!

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Rixen posted:

I finally cracked up when the Lion King theme started.

lil bi azn
May 13, 2007

by Ozma

Blarticus posted:

If we're gonna consider real life griefing: I used to live in a city with lots and lots of bike riders, now I live in a city with very few bike riders, but I still ride my bike everywhere I go (unless I'm sick or it's a ridiculous distance). There aren't bike lanes or any real bike paths to speak of, so just about anywhere in town there's just barely enough room on the sidewalk for two bicycles to pass each other. So when you're bearing down on one guy, when you're about ten feet apart you let go of your handlebars and wave your arms a little like you're about to lose control. This will normally cause them to freak out a bit, rarely cause a crash, and possibly cause death in the event that they lose control so badly they go out into traffic.

I almost learned my lesson a month back when someone did the exact same thing to me right as I did it to him and we came so close I felt my knee brush against his leg.

This is about the only "real life grief" I've read about that's actually funny, I too live in a town where all the bicycle riders are pretty much homeless people and drunk drivers who lost their licenses so their reflexes can't be great, I might have to try this one out.

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.

lil bi azn posted:

This is about the only "real life grief" I've read about that's actually funny, I too live in a town where all the bicycle riders are pretty much homeless people and drunk drivers who lost their licenses so their reflexes can't be great, I might have to try this one out.

Isn't it illegal to ride your bike on the sidewalks in the first place? I was always told by the police that you were supposed to ride your bike in the streets with the cars, bike lane or no.

Drox
Aug 9, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Sgt. Anime Pederast posted:

Isn't it illegal to ride your bike on the sidewalks in the first place? I was always told by the police that you were supposed to ride your bike in the streets with the cars, bike lane or no.

Depends on where you are. For instance, where I live, you can ride on sidewalks unless you're downtown, and signs are posted clearly marking a "pedestrian safety zone."

Please don't grief bicyclists or anyone else using a real car. Good way to kill someone. :(

lil bi azn
May 13, 2007

by Ozma

Sgt. Anime Pederast posted:

It usually depends on your city or township's local laws, usually it's not allowed in places where they actually have bicycle lanes, since I live in Michigan they really only give a poo poo about cars except in places like Ann Arbor. Police here love to harass bicyclists and will constantly stop and harass you for riding on the sidewalk or in the street, or stop you to talk to you because your bike matches the color of a bike that's been reported stolen.

clamiam
Mar 4, 2008

IF A ROBOT IS BUILT IN THE FORM OF HUMAN BEINGS IT IS HARAAM

lil bi azn posted:

Yes, trying to cause accidents is hilarious.

(Unless your post here is some "edgy" meta "hurr I'm trolling the trolling thread" bullshit)

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

KeroKeroCola posted:

Also, does anyone have a link to the poetry slam thing from Second Life where they guy plays family matters and gyrates all over the place? I've scoured the thread and Youtube for it to no avail.

I think it's in this thread somewhere.

Soth
Jul 21, 2004

My knife, you see... is coated in poison.

KeroKeroCola posted:

This is hilarious. I lost my poo poo when he started playing the beginning of the Friends theme over and over.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ReiAkuma

That guy had it, called, "Erotic Reading", but it's showing up as unavailable to me, so maybe youtube got rid of it or something? :confused:

Vendetta77
Jul 22, 2004

by Peatpot
White Knight fags will probably be mad but sometimes when I drive by a biker I will pull my e-brake as hard as I can for a split second, just long enough to make my tires squeal for a second or two. Every single time the biker freaks out and thinks im spinning out of control or something.

Always makes me laugh.

Also in Bloomington Indiana there are large puddles next to sidewalks. The best is waiting for some girl that looks like she spent hours doing her hair and slamming through this puddle and soaking her head to toe. I've actually caught it on video.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BiscuitErsedRenton
May 28, 2006

Depression, boredom... You feel so fucking low, you want to fucking top yourself.

Vendetta77 posted:

White Knight fags will probably be mad but sometimes when I drive by a biker I will pull my e-brake as hard as I can for a split second, just long enough to make my tires squeal for a second or two. Every single time the biker freaks out and thinks im spinning out of control or something.

Always makes me laugh.

Also in Bloomington Indiana there are large puddles next to sidewalks. The best is waiting for some girl that looks like she spent hours doing her hair and slamming through this puddle and soaking her head to toe. I've actually caught it on video.

Nice try. The 1st is dangerous and the 2nd is both a dick move and apparently not smiled upon by the law.

Vendetta77
Jul 22, 2004

by Peatpot

BiscuitErsedRenton posted:

Nice try. The 1st is dangerous and the 2nd is both a dick move and apparently not smiled upon by the law.

drat dude you're right. What was I thinking? I am so ashamed of myself, these bad decisions aren't working out to well for me. I need to sit down and re-evaluate some of my actions because this poo poo is just not cool. Seriously, what was I thinking?!

Rakanakle
Mar 17, 2009

Vendetta77 posted:

The best is waiting for some girl that looks like she spent hours doing her hair and slamming through this puddle and soaking her head to toe. I've actually caught it on video.

This is awful, but I would be lying to myself if I said it wasn't hilarious.

Xinlum
Apr 12, 2009

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Dark Knight

Rakanakle posted:

This is awful, but I would be lying to myself if I said it wasn't hilarious.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1923094

Vendetta77
Jul 22, 2004

by Peatpot

This is an awesome video. Someone should really let him know that it is unkind and probably not looked kindly upon by the local law enforcement though.

BiscuitErsedRenton, get on that for us please.

Xinlum
Apr 12, 2009

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Dark Knight

Vendetta77 posted:

This is an awesome video. Someone should really let him know that it is unkind and probably not looked kindly upon by the local law enforcement though.

BiscuitErsedRenton, get on that for us please.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK...g_School_Kids_I

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Vendetta77 posted:

drat dude you're right. What was I thinking? I am so ashamed of myself, these bad decisions aren't working out to well for me. I need to sit down and re-evaluate some of my actions because this poo poo is just not cool. Seriously, what was I thinking?!

The fact that you're a complete rear end in a top hat aside, your story has absolutely nothing to do with griefing (in games), which is what this thread is about.

Are you still in high school or something? Grow up already.

gucci mangosteen
Feb 26, 2007

Vendetta77 posted:

Sorry about your posting, dude.

Vendetta77
Jul 22, 2004

by Peatpot

That dumb woman called the police herself, I wonder what she was thinking.

She must not regret her actions like I do, I have been sobbing for hours.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Vendetta77 posted:

Heh yeah man, making a completely exposed person think that a ton of steel could come careening into them at any moment is loving hilarious!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Vendetta77 posted:

That dumb woman called the police herself, I wonder what she was thinking.

She must not regret her actions like I do, I have been sobbing for hours.

Cool story bro. But whether it's cool or not to do this it's still real life and not game griefing, which is what this thread is about.

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose!
This must be the same guy that pulls up to intersections in a giant truck, blocking the view of the intersecting lane to the right of someone turning left. The truck driver then "assures" the left-turner that the intersecting lane is clear to the right. You can imagine what happens next. I've had this happen to me, fortunately I'm not stupid enough to listen to these meatheads.

Blarticus
Dec 7, 2004

And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else... I don't know.
But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.
Could we get a mod to move this thread to Automotive Insanity?

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Blarticus posted:

Yes, it appears to have been posted in Games by mistake.

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Soth posted:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ReiAkuma

That guy had it, called, "Erotic Reading", but it's showing up as unavailable to me, so maybe youtube got rid of it or something? :confused:

If you join W-Hat, the guy who uploaded it is a goon. Ask around and you should be able to find it fairly easily.

Some videos from SL end up getting removed if users are in them since the Lindens can take action for "avatar defamation". Heh.

gay devil fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Dec 24, 2009

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Blarticus posted:

Only if they take the Gran Turismo 5 thread with it.

Sonseray
Apr 15, 2009

KeroKeroCola posted:

Here you go.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Sonseray posted:

Here you go.

I never gave this a shot, and I'm not sure why I didn't. The Gyrating was great but the other smaller bits in the video (THIS HOT TUB IS TOO HOT!) and at the end where that girl walks up to the mid-life crisis woman says something like "Wanna smell my peach?" and "Wakka wakka" in a child's voice and then just walks off had me in fits.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Sonseray posted:

Here you go.

Hoooooly poo poo, this had me in tears.

Blarticus
Dec 7, 2004

And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else... I don't know.
The only thing almost as funny as that from second life was that video someone posted many many many pages back with the two guys as cops that get banned from some second life policeman's ball, mostly it's just funny because the one guy's voice is so hilariously nerdy, I watched it four or five times in a row, I was in stitches

maduin
Mar 4, 2003

Sonseray posted:

Here you go.
Hahahahaha. This is what this thread is about. This and the TF2 poo poo from the beginning of the thread.

Eyebrows Mulligan
Apr 29, 2009

by Fistgrrl
I wish I could play Second Life :[
It keeps telling me I have to update drivers or some lovely crap. I can play voxelstein and the sims 3 on my computer but it won't play secondelife :psyduck:

Can someone please help me out? In exchange I will join your little virtual circlejerk. My name will probably be clever Blogger. I wanted it to be viscous Soup but I typed in the wrong email :smith:

Autism
Jul 1, 2009

FREEDOM
INCARNATE

Eyebrows Mulligan posted:

It keeps telling me I have to update drivers or some lovely crap. I can play voxelstein and the sims 3 on my computer but it won't play secondelife :psyduck:

Can someone please help me out? In exchange I will join your little virtual circlejerk. My name will probably be clever Blogger. I wanted it to be viscous Soup but I typed in the wrong email :smith:

So just upgrade your drivers and don't call it lovely crap? It's simple as hell, though it's not easy to help you if you give us zero information beyond "I need to update drivers"

Aerobic Robot
Dec 11, 2007

ASK ME HOW I HAVE CRYING MELTDOWNS ABOUT BEING A GAY FURRY. PS, I'M 16 YEARS OLD

Sonseray posted:

Here you go.

The Zack Galfianakis part near the beginning almost made me cry.

Eyebrows Mulligan
Apr 29, 2009

by Fistgrrl

Syntax! posted:

So just upgrade your drivers and don't call it lovely crap? It's simple as hell, though it's not easy to help you if you give us zero information beyond "I need to update drivers"

Yeah but I don't know what to click and I think that linden labs might have put a virus on my computer to stop me because they don't want me ruingin their rupert grint pedophilia simulator

Blarticus
Dec 7, 2004

I was able to get Second Life up and running on an 8500gt, granted I'm using some newer beta drivers but it never gave me any problems

Ephrum
Feb 16, 2007

lol rednecks

Eyebrows Mulligan posted:

What client did you install?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fife
Mar 18, 2007
coiled fife

The Lost Levels posted:

When I was 12 or so, my younger brother was obsessed with Donkey Kong Country. He had been stuck on one level (I think it was Toxic Tower, or something like that) for weeks on end, and decided one day that he was just going to sit down and play until he beat it. He got closer and closer until one attempt seemed like it was going to succeed. With the end of the level in sight, I leapt across the room and pulled the plug on the Super Nintendo. I've never seen him so mad in my entire life.

I know this was a while back but it reminded me of something I had tried to forget. Same game. Same level. Probably the same age. I had my pet rabbit loose in the lounge where i was playing and just as i got to probably the same point as your brother it finished eating through the power cord.

Yes i was griefed by a rabbit.

• Locked thread