Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

pretty much rollin with the dad farm these days

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

I'd wanna make that trade, too, but I dont have a Raven RG. Would you prefer an old Harmony 2-pickup model? ;)

Raven RG or nothing :colbert:

But I did trade it for a Dr Z Maz 18. Not too sure if I am liking the trade right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.

Carbohydrates posted:

I've heard American Deans are nice, but literally every Dean I've tried has been average at best. The acoustic bass was particularly bad - how the gently caress do you do a satin finish that's stickier than a gloss? How is it even possible to gently caress up that badly?

While Deans are horrible in general (at least look horrible), I don't know that I've ever heard someone say they played an acoustic bass they liked.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Thoogsby posted:

While Deans are horrible in general (at least look horrible), I don't know that I've ever heard someone say they played an acoustic bass they liked.

I have. And one time, the fella was even talking about an acoustic bass guitar!

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Any of my fellow EHX Wiggler fans looking to sell theirs?

Argali
Jun 24, 2004

I will be there to receive the new mind
UPDATE: Now on eBay at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290386725651&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I'm open to trades if this doesn't sell.

$225 shipped

Shure PG4 Wireless Diversity Receiver

Shure PG4 Wireless Diversity Receiver Features:

* Up to 10 selectable channels
* Up to 8 compatible systems
* 1/4" and XLR output
* Internal antenna diversity
* LED indicates signal strength

Shure PG4 Wireless Diversity Receiver Specifications:

* Output Impedance: XLR connector: 200 Ohms; 1/4 inch connector: 1kohms
* Audio Output Level Reference (±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone): XLR connector (into 100K Ohms load): 19 dBV, typical; 1/4 inch connector (into 100K Ohms load): 5 dBV, typical
* Sensitivity: 105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
* Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
* LED Signal Indicator: Green: Normal signal strength; Amber: Strong signal; Red: Peak signal
* Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.4 in. x 4.0 in. x 1.5 in. (188 mm x 103 mm x 40 mm)
* Weight: 8.5 oz (241 grams)
* Housing: Molded ABS plastic
* Power Requirements: 12 18 VDC at 160 mA supplied by external power supply

Shure PG1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter

The Shure PG1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter features a power, mute and battery status LED, power and mute switch, and has an operating range of 250 ft. It operates on a 9V battery. Shure professional wireless systems deliver legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability and hassle-free setup for worry-free performance.
Shure PG1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter Features:

* Power, mute and battery status LED
* Power and mute switch
* 9V battery (included) provides 8 hours of battery life
* 250 ft. (75 m) operating range
* 8 hours of continuous use

Also included: Shure WA302 cable

Argali fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Jan 2, 2010

getfuct
Jun 20, 2006

What kinda fucked up tour is this?
i need a poweramp, like bad...

Peavey classic 60/60, 120/120, carvin T100, Mosvalve something or other...

edit:
and a 6 space rack

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

getfuct posted:

i need a poweramp, like bad...

Peavey classic 60/60, 120/120, carvin T100, Mosvalve something or other...

edit:
and a 6 space rack

Where are you? I've got an SKB 6U rack and a Crown XLS402 poweramp if you're interested. It's not tube, but it's loud as balls.

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016
Unloaded the Orange rig and the Fender, but still got the Krank Rev Pro Jr. and a Peavey Vypyr 30 I am looking to unload. I am off to the guitar shop to pick up my Vypyr Tube 60 in the morning. I feel like a hypocrite buying these modeling amps after being such a tube snob for years. Yeah, the tube 60 does have tubes, but it really isn't a true tube amp. The drat things are really good at a lot of different poo poo and do everything I need including the ability to loop. It's really nice to only have one amp and one pedal (Sanpera II). I am going to defang the tube 60 when I get it. Makes em look way better.

Anyway I need to sell these other 2 amps or trade them. I am really looking for a gibson lp/sg/exp or a fender strat.

Pics:

Krank Rev Pro Jr. Full Stack. 650 600 + shipping OBOSold Locally

Peavey Vypyr 30Watt. 120 + shipping OBO Sold Locally

Choicecut fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jan 3, 2010

Spivey
Oct 16, 2009
Posted on Awful Mart, but was encouraged to cross post here.

Since I'm running out of money to feed me in college, I have resorted to selling some of my basses. I am home right now with them until the 2nd of January, so I have the opportunity to pack and ship them.

Dean 6 Fretless has been sold.

The second is my Yamaha BBG5S.

This is a backup for my main player (same model) and the tone is ungodly. Got it on Talkbass a while back, there's a teeny nick on the back of the neck, but otherwise no cosmetic damage. I had it set up nice, and even swapped out the nut (which was cracked) for a custom gold nut that gives it awesome tone for open notes. This ships with straplocks, a padded strap, and a fresh set of D'addario Prosteels. Asking $300. Will ship with the MBT case for $350.

If you're in or around LA, let me know and I can drop them off. Running paypal for this. I was thinking of trading for a Schecter Stiletto but recently acquired one anyways, so screw that.

Spivey fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Dec 30, 2009

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.
I've done a lot of thinking (and probably a lot of over-thinking) over the past few days, and I've decided I want to sell the majority of my pedals. I just don't really use them except for messing around and I feel like they've become distractions. I want to become a better player and buy nicer equipment later on, which is what the money from this stuff will go towards.

All pedals will include any power supplies and adapters to power them. If I happen to have the original box, I will include it, but I think I only have one. I've listed any issues I've found with each of the pedals, and they're all in good, working order, but all items are sold as-is anyway.

No trades, please. I'm just not too comfortable with that. All prices are open to offers, though. Shoot me a PM.

Here is my eBay feedback. I don't have very many deals, but I'm no swindler. :)

Without further ado, Here's what's up for sale:

EHX English Muff'n - $125 Shipped. (OBO) Sold!

EHX Small Clone - $70 Shipped. (OBO)

Info: Chorus pedal. If I recall correctly, this is the chorus pedal that Kurt Cobain used.
Velcro Yes/No: Yep.
No Modifications Made.
Known Issues:
  • It pops when it turns on. It's not a huge deal, and I have no idea why it does it. It only seems to happen when you first engage the pedal, and not afterwards. It also doesn't seem to happen when placed in front of the amp instead of in the effects loop. Who knows.
  • This pedal is also probably on it's way out. EHX is phasing out all the remaining classic enclosure pedals. They've already replaced the classic Small Stone with the (arguably inferior) Nano small stone. Seeing as how the Nano clone already exists, I wouldn't bet money on the small clone being here this time next year.

EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress - $100 Shipped. (OBO)

Info: Classic flanger pedal. Used by a plethora of famous guitarists (Andy Summers, Alex Lifeson, etc.)
Mods: I added an LED indicator. It's bright as the north star, because that's the way I like it. All I did was wire a resistor and LED into the unused section of the 3PDT switch. It has absolutely no effect on the circuit.
No Known Issues

EHX Russian Small Stone - $50 Shipped. (OBO)

Info: Phaser pedal. Out of production.
No Modifications Made.
Known Issues:
  • It takes a while to "turn on". What I mean is when you hit it, the signal is unaffected for anywhere from 2 seconds to 10.
  • When in the effects loop, it sporadically causes the radio to come through the amp. Sometimes more severely than others. It doesn't matter what time of day or anything. The radio station it "tunes" to is sporadic as well. :confused:
  • It also has a slight volume drop.

EHX Microsynth - $225 Shipped. (OBO) SOLD!

EHX Q-tron - $115 Shipped. (OBO)

Info: Envelope follower. EHX got a hold of the guy who designed the famous Mu-Tron III circuit to make it. This pedal was from the first run of the classic pedals.
Velcro Yes/No: Nope.
No Modifications Made.
Known Issues: Not really an issue, per se, but it's powered by some laptop power supply. It's the same one I got when I bought it, and it works fine, it's just a little odd, you know?

EHX Mole - $25 Shipped. (OBO)

Info: Simple bass booster.
No Modifications Made.
No Known Issues

Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter Tremolo - $125 Shipped. (OBO) SOLD!

(This is crossposted from a few other forums, so I'll try to manage who gets what as best I can according to who sends me messages first.)

Also, just as a reminder, all the pedals are open to offers. I based their sale price on what I paid for them and what their condition is, but if the price is too high for anybody, please shoot me a PM or email with an idea of how much you're willing to pay. :)

(my email is gorillasalsa [at] gmail dotcom)

Gorilla Salsa fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Dec 31, 2009

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Dude, don't sell the English Muff'n. That thing kicks rear end and has a unique sound. Keep it and when you get better you can still be using it. Plus you never know when an EHX pedal is just going to randomly get discontinued, they have a habit of knocking off the tube pedals and introducing new ones that don't make the people who had the old ones quite so happy...

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Agreed posted:

Dude, don't sell the English Muff'n. That thing kicks rear end and has a unique sound. Keep it and when you get better you can still be using it. Plus you never know when an EHX pedal is just going to randomly get discontinued, they have a habit of knocking off the tube pedals and introducing new ones that don't make the people who had the old ones quite so happy...

I was just about to make him an offer on this. You stop talking now!

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

Agreed posted:

I see where you're coming from, and agree that it kicks rear end, however:

A) I never really use the thing. I have too many dirt pedals as it is, and it's
B) The same thing can be said about almost all EHX pedals. They all own pretty god drat hard, but EHX is so limp dicked about keeping a steady product line that they're all essentially on the chopping block, fans be damned.
C) I'd rather sell it and get some nice rack poo poo.

The Grapist
Mar 12, 2003

All in all I think I had a pretty normal childhood.
Not to ruin your sale or anything, but last time I spoke with someone from EHX, they said they didn't plan on discontinuing the Small Clone, in part because it's so well known as the Nirvana chorus pedal.

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

The Grapist posted:

Not to ruin your sale or anything, but last time I spoke with someone from EHX, they said they didn't plan on discontinuing the Small Clone, in part because it's so well known as the Nirvana chorus pedal.

That's good to know. :) I wish they didn't discontinue any of the classics, they're my favorite.

In other news, I've posted this for sale on The Gear Page, SA Mart and Sevenstring.org. First come first serve, I guess.

Also, just as a reminder, all the pedals are open to offers. I based their sale price on what I paid for them and what their condition is, but if the price is too high for anybody, please shoot me a PM or email with an idea of how much you're willing to pay. :)

(my email is gorillasalsa [at] gmail dotcom)

Depressing Drawers
Dec 17, 2004
UR ALREADY DED
Throwing out some feelers for my 80's / 90's weirdo guitar:

• No name brand!
  • Single Seymour Duncan Invader Pickup
  • Flame Inlay
  • Massively thin, flat neck (around 18mm thickness)

In UK. Would sell ultra ultra cheap for cash & collection OR consider trade for an equally ridiculous 80s guitar with a trem.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

quote:

EHX Mole - $25 Shipped. (OBO)

Info: Simple bass booster.
No Modifications Made.
No Known Issues
No Known Issues

Is this still available? Does it have an adaptor? I'm interested - you wouldn't happen to have a clip of this would you? I'e found nothing on youtube though.

butros fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Dec 29, 2009

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
For the love of god someone sell me your Wiggler :(

Kynetx
Jan 8, 2003

Full of ignorant tribalism. Kinda sad.

Depressing Drawers posted:

• No name brand!
  • Flame Inlay

In UK. Would sell ultra ultra cheap for cash & collection OR consider trade for an equally ridiculous 80s guitar with a trem.

Oh my god, what a mutt. I love it. Too bad I neither play guitar or live on your continent.

Hubis
May 18, 2003

Boy, I wish we had one of those doomsday machines...

Scarf posted:

I'll trade you for a POG2 :xd:

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Scarf posted:

i got a wiggler for ya :q:

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

butros posted:

Is this still available? Does it have an adaptor? I'm interested - you wouldn't happen to have a clip of this would you? I'e found nothing on youtube though.

Yeah, it's still available. It doesn't need an adapter to be powered by, say, a 1spot. I don't have a clip of it, but it does what it sounds like it does. It increases the bass frequencies and the volume. I'd be willing to shoot a little demonstration later on if you really need one.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Gorilla Salsa posted:

EHX Microsynth - $225 Shipped. (OBO)

Info: Version 2 Microsynth. Comes with original box and manual.
Velcro Yes/No: Nope.
Mods:
  • The pedal originallly came wired with a "power LED" that lit up when the pedal's power adapter was plugged in. I changed this to a bypass indication LED. No effect on the signal.
  • It was also originally wired to have a "power" switch to control when the power was actually passing to the pedal from the adapter. I eliminated this switch entirely. Again, no effect on the tone.
No Known Issues

Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter Tremolo - $125 Shipped. (OBO)

Info: Super versatile tremolo. 3 different wave shapes, 3 different waveforms, tap tempo, true bypass.
Velcro Yes/No: Yes.
No Modifications Made.
No Known Issues
Would you consider $300 for both of these?

Scarf posted:

I've got a Voodoo Labs tremolo I'd like to get rid of if you're interested.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

iostream.h posted:

I've got a Voodoo Labs tremolo I'd like to get rid of if you're interested.

Thanks, but I'm specifically looking for the Wiggler.

Spivey
Oct 16, 2009
Edited my post, sold my fretless on SA Mart. Yamaha BBG5S is still up for grabs, though.

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Looking to sell this for $150 shipped to the continental US and through Paypal. I can ship it internationally, but you'll have to eat the shipping cost. Sorry. TRADED

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

As you can see, it comes with all the printed materials and such.

This has only been used in my room and I have been gentle with it. There aren't any dings that I can see and it's never been dropped, stomped or had notes tied to it before flying through someone's window. It's a nice pedal and I would generally keep it, but I'm trying to get money together for upcoming school costs. It's fun to make noise with and to use as a metronome if you're trying to be quiet with headphones on, but I really don't have a need for this.

As a bonus, you can test out the track delete feature with the horrible noises I left on track 1!

Wacky things I'd trade (plus some cash depending on what it is) for:
Compressor pedals such as Seymour Duncan Double Back, Carl Martin Classic Opto, Barge RC-3, modded Boss CS-3
M-Audio Fast Track Pro
This is a long shot, but a GK Backline 600 that doesn't require any fixing up...

You can reach me at highachtane at gmail.

Sarah Cenia fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jan 11, 2010

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

iostream.h posted:

Sure, sold! :q: Paypal is my aforementioned email address.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?

iostream.h posted:

You're gonna love that Shape Shifter. It's got a great tap and sounds great through all wave shapes. I really like mine. :)

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Carbohydrates posted:

You're gonna love that Shape Shifter. It's got a great tap and sounds great through all wave shapes. I really like mine. :)
I'm looking forward to trying it, I've been through a few different tremolo pedals trying to find one that works for me that's a little more extreme than your typical pedal. All the video demos on that one make it seem more like what I'm looking for.

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

iostream.h posted:

I'm looking forward to trying it, I've been through a few different tremolo pedals trying to find one that works for me that's a little more extreme than your typical pedal. All the video demos on that one make it seem more like what I'm looking for.

Not to oversell it since you've already purchased these (thanks!) but it really is the most affordable and versatile tremolo out there. I think the only other tremolos that do as much are the Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper and the Cusack Tap-a-Whirl. The Goatkeeper is hard as poo poo to find for under $500 and the Tap-a-Whirl goes for ~$275 new. They do more than the Shape Shifter, but not $125 more, you know? Simply put, if I needed to recommend a tremolo to anybody or if I ever wanted another tremolo pedal (and I wasn't somehow ridiculously wealthy) I'd come back to the good ol' Shape Shifter.

Thanks again. :)

Argali
Jun 24, 2004

I will be there to receive the new mind
EDIT: whoops

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

• No name brand!
  • Flame Inlay

Hmmm how cheap is ultra ultra cheap and are you totally against shipping it?

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

My wife finally found her camera! I've already had several customers, hopefully all quite happy, but I'll be adding more items soon and expanding the sale to other sites, so pics will be important.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Gorilla Salsa posted:

Not to oversell it since you've already purchased these (thanks!) but it really is the most affordable and versatile tremolo out there. I think the only other tremolos that do as much are the Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper and the Cusack Tap-a-Whirl. The Goatkeeper is hard as poo poo to find for under $500 and the Tap-a-Whirl goes for ~$275 new. They do more than the Shape Shifter, but not $125 more, you know? Simply put, if I needed to recommend a tremolo to anybody or if I ever wanted another tremolo pedal (and I wasn't somehow ridiculously wealthy) I'd come back to the good ol' Shape Shifter.

Thanks again. :)
The Goatkeeper is definitely on my list, I'm just waiting to find one. I LIKE the Voodoo Labs trem that I have, it has a nice warm sound, but it's not quite as choppy as I wanted originally.

I'm looking forward to the Shape Shifter for sure, I'm planning on keeping it even after I manage to find the Goatkeeper. Thanks again! I also can't wait to play with that synth.

Depressing Drawers
Dec 17, 2004
UR ALREADY DED

the wizards beard posted:

Hmmm how cheap is ultra ultra cheap and are you totally against shipping it?

Well as I say ultra ultra cheap is reserved for cash & collection, although I am still willing to cut a deal if its not too complicated.

Haven't got a massive problem with shipping per se but depends where to really. I don't currently have a paypal account so bear that in mind.

Happy to be contacted via aim or pm's, details in profile.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

Gorilla Salsa posted:

EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress - $100 Shipped. (OBO)

Info: Classic flanger pedal. Used by a plethora of famous guitarists (Andy Summers, Alex Lifeson, etc.)
Mods: I added an LED indicator. It's bright as the north star, because that's the way I like it. All I did was wire a resistor and LED into the unused section of the 3PDT switch. It has absolutely no effect on the circuit.
No Known Issues

Dammit, I just bought one of these off eBay, should have checked here first, would have got a better price. :(

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

I got my wah pedal from Agreed today, holy poo poo that was a fast shipment! He packed it like a war was going on, too. NOTHING could have destroyed this thing.

Check out his gear, I promise you'll be glad you did.

Thanks again!

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Happy to be contacted via aim or pm's, details in profile.

Pm'd you.

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe
For Trade: MXR Phase 90

This is an early 00s reissue with no issues. The only cosmetic imperfection is a little scuffing on the bottom foam, which I've shown below. I've done the R28 mod (as described here) to lessen the mid boost and supposedly make it sound more like the originals. I don't really have a need for it any more, so I welcome any trade offers. I'd be open to a pedal for pedal trade, and wouldn't mind adding cash if you've got something cool. No specific needs or wants at the moment, so let me know what you've got!

Click here for the full 600x800 image.

Click here for the full 600x800 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.
info removed

Gorilla Salsa fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Sep 2, 2012