Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stop Motion Dong
Jun 11, 2007
I'm looking to sell my Mexistrat (HSS). Asking about 350 with case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Gorilla Salsa posted:

EHX Microsynth - $225 Shipped. (OBO) SOLD!
Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter Tremolo - $125 Shipped. (OBO) SOLD!
Hey man, just a head's up to let you (and everyone else) know that everything came in today, wrapped like a bomb was going to go off or something! Just got through plugging in and testing everything out and it all works like a charm, seriously, that Shape Shifter was EXACTLY what I was looking for, choppy as gently caress (still can't wait for the new run of Goatkeepers tho') but a nice warm tone.

The synth is cool, it's a new way of thinking for me, but I threw it inline with my delay and other stuff and giggled like a kid for about 20 minutes while I made odd noises. I think my cats intend on mating with it soon.

Anyway, awesome transaction, thanks a ton and you were right in your ad, you're no scammer.

Anyone interested in a Voodoo Labs tremolo?

Click here for the full 2048x1536 image.

No mods
No issues, works perfectly (just doesn't get crazy choppy like the Shape Shifter)
No velcro
$125 shipped.

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

iostream.h posted:

:words:
Glad to know you're happy and that everything got there okay. Enjoy it!

(p.s. thanks a bunch for allowing me to afford this.) :)

dizzywhip
Dec 23, 2005

dizzywhip fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Nov 9, 2020

OMGWTFAOLBBQ
May 18, 2008
Marshall JVM 410c for sale.

$1,900.00

So cal pickup preferred, but I'm willing to ship it insured.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Alain Delon
Oct 28, 2004

how strange it is to be anything at all
mit_senf, i want your loop station...

are you interested in the zvex fuzz factory?

http://zvex.com/fuzz.html

dizzywhip
Dec 23, 2005

dizzywhip fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Nov 9, 2020

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

I just received my second item from Agreed. Works great and was shipped amazingly fast. You'd be doing yourself a favor by checking out his gear.

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

Nevermind....

Daughter fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Jan 13, 2010

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Quoting myself for the second time. I was sure I had a legitimate local buyer but the guy never showed and hasn't responded to any of my messages. Price dropped because I want to get rid of this soon. I go back to school in Albany, NY, next week, so if anyone from that area wants it let me know before the 18th so I can bring it upstate with me instead of shipping it.

Epi Lepi posted:

So I put this stuff on Craigslist and every response I've gotten has turned out to be a scammer or just outright spam. So I'm hoping for $120 for the set, guitar, amp, and a few accessories, strap, cable, tuner, pick, I was hoping to make this appeal as a beginners set. I'd prefer to sell locally, I'm located in Suffolk County Long Island, but if I have to I will ship at the buyers cost.

The guitar has a great sound to it, particularly for a beginner's model. The neck is wide which is great for those with large fingers or those who find themselves accidentally hitting extra strings with their fretting hand. To be honest I'm not entirely thrilled to let this go, but I have 2 other electric guitars and I'd like to make some money to buy some EHX pedals.

I have no clue how old the amp is, it was a hand-me-down from a relative from when I first started playing. It still sounds as good as I remember from when I first started learning. The Tube Blaster setting can give it a pretty heavy sound, particularly if you're playing through only the neck pick up.

I'd prefer to sell locally, if I have to I will ship at the buyers expense. I'm willing to sell the guitar alone. Also, the ad is still on craigslist on the off chance that a legitimate buyer will contact me through there. I have Paypal btw.

thegreatcodfish
Aug 2, 2004

Epi Lepi posted:

Quoting myself for the second time. I was sure I had a legitimate local buyer but the guy never showed and hasn't responded to any of my messages. Price dropped because I want to get rid of this soon. I go back to school in Albany, NY, next week, so if anyone from that area wants it let me know before the 18th so I can bring it upstate with me instead of shipping it.

You know, if anyone has information on the amp maker I would greatly appreciate it. I have some floor wedges from them that I love, but the manufacturer seems to have disappeared off the planet.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
My mistake I didn't include the models of these instruments, if you can't see them in the images. The guitar is a Kramer Focus 111S Guitar and the amp is a Ross Fame Series Model 10 Combo Amp. I don't know anything about the amp manufacturer besides what I've seen in Harmony Central reviews and other sites like that. If you find something else, I would like to know.

thegreatcodfish
Aug 2, 2004

Epi Lepi posted:

My mistake I didn't include the models of these instruments, if you can't see them in the images. The guitar is a Kramer Focus 111S Guitar and the amp is a Ross Fame Series Model 10 Combo Amp. I don't know anything about the amp manufacturer besides what I've seen in Harmony Central reviews and other sites like that. If you find something else, I would like to know.

Furthest I've gotten is that it was owned by the same guy who started Kustom.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kustom_Amplification

Got any recordings of the amp?

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
I don't have any at the moment, my only option would be to record with my laptop, so if I have time today and it doesn't sound like poo poo I'll try to make one.

mezzir
Jul 1, 2007

I'ma rub your ass in the moonshine.
Let's take it back to seventy-nine...
Anyone got a cheap condenser mic they're lookin to get rid of? Not 100% going to buy one but figured in case someone's looking to get rid of one I might as well post.

APimpNamedSlickback
Aug 26, 2007
Looking to trade my Gibson SG Faded for another guitar. I've wanted a Strat ever since I heard Jimi for the first time back in fourth grade. But i'm open to virtually anything. No Les Paul please.

As you can see, the wood on this guitar is only stained. It looks amazing in person though, pictures never do this model justice. Nevertheless, since there is no heavy paint finish, little dings do show up. There are a couple very light scratches on the side that I didn't notice until just now-- the photos do illustrate this. I assure you this guitar has never been dropped/fallen, and has always been kept in it's travel case when not being used. I've used this guitar only for recording and practicing on. It's left the bedroom only twice to jam. Hooked up to a Blues Jr, it sounds amazing.

I've had this recently set up by Gerard at Gerard's Guitars in Woodland Hills, CA. No dead frets, no vibrating strings either. It plays as great as a SG Faded can.

Both the body and neck are made of solid mahogany. The neck and bridge are equipped with 490R and 490T alnico magnet humbuckers. Suffice to say, everything is original on this guitar-- there have been no modifications, sans swapping out the old screws on the tuning pegs for stronger ones.

I'm not looking for a guitar in pristine aesthetic condition. After all, I am hoping to get a guitar to play on, not worship.

You might be asking, why am I ridding of this? Simply enough, my hands are too large to play this guitar efficiently. The scale size is shorter than a strat, and well i'd much prefer a comfier guitar. Chances are if you're looking for this type of guitar, you'll be happy.

If interested, feel free to contact me via email @ modernartillery at gmail dot com

APimpNamedSlickback fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Jan 15, 2010

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure
Cross posted from SA-Mart:

I have two KRK VXT 8's that are only 6 months old in absolutely perfect condition. They even have the original boxes, manuals, and edison cables. They are not damaged in any way and I have honestly used them less then 20 times.

I found a beautiful 6 string bass that's perfect for me and I need cash. So, I'm looking to get $750 for these. They go for about 1200 bucks all told and mine are like new, but cheap.

I only have one picture, but they look exactly the same.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Why you selling those babies? I was prepared to buy a set new but then I ended up liking the VXT 6 better for a crossed over setup, so I went with them. For a setup without a sub, the VXT 8s are just absolutely amazingly nice for the money (new), the fact that you're letting them go for less than a set of VXT 6 is crazy. Someone needs to buy those things pronto. If you need an extremely accurate, powerful full-range monitoring setup, it's hard to beat the VXTs for value in any case, at that big of a discount doubly so - I've found my mixes translate better using my VXTs than on any other setup I've tried. And they sound great for music listening, movies and gaming, too.

drat, I'm wishing I had the cash for that right now. :negative:

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure
Why am I selling them? Well, I need a new bass and I work in a large studio with better equipment. They're not a necessity. Thanks for the good words.

OMGWTFAOLBBQ
May 18, 2008
I use XVT 8s in my studio. They are absolutely bomb and everyone comments on how good they sound. I wish I picked mine up for as cheap as you're letting those ones go for, and I hope they find a good home.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

APimpNamedSlickback posted:

Looking to trade my Gibson SG Faded for another guitar. I've wanted a Strat ever since I heard Jimi for the first time back in fourth grade. But i'm open to virtually anything. No Les Paul please.

As you can see, the wood on this guitar is only stained. It looks amazing in person though, pictures never do this model justice. Nevertheless, since there is no heavy paint finish, little dings do show up. There are a couple very light scratches on the side that I didn't notice until just now-- the photos do illustrate this. I assure you this guitar has never been dropped/fallen, and has always been kept in it's travel case when not being used. I've used this guitar only for recording and practicing on. It's left the bedroom only twice to jam. Hooked up to a Blues Jr, it sounds amazing.

I've had this recently set up by Gerard at Gerard's Guitars in Woodland Hills, CA. No dead frets, no vibrating strings either. It plays as great as a SG Faded can.

Both the body and neck are made of solid mahogany. The neck and bridge are equipped with 490R and 490T alnico magnet humbuckers. Suffice to say, everything is original on this guitar-- there have been no modifications, sans swapping out the old screws on the tuning pegs for stronger ones.

I'm not looking for a guitar in pristine aesthetic condition. After all, I am hoping to get a guitar to play on, not worship.

You might be asking, why am I ridding of this? Simply enough, my hands are too large to play this guitar efficiently. The scale size is shorter than a strat, and well i'd much prefer a comfier guitar. Chances are if you're looking for this type of guitar, you'll be happy.

If interested, feel free to contact me via email @ modernartillery at gmail dot com

If I can get permission to do this I might have something right up your alley. Will email you if I can manage it. (I happen to have my friend's White American Fender Strat living at my house [I bought it but it was his first guitar so I told him I'd keep it in case he ever wanted it back]) If he's alright with the trade I might be willing to work something out with you. Will email you when I hear from him.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

1997 Gibson Les Paul Double Cutaway Studio in Heritage Cherry Sunburst finish. An interesting guitar, it's quite a bit thinner and lighter than a standard singlecut. The top is contoured slightly, with the sides shaved down, and there is a belly contour on the backside.

The original pickups have been replaced with a Seymour Duncan '59n in the neck and an SD SH-12 Screamin' Demon in the bridge. I actually tried out a lot of pickups in this guitar, and these are the ones that I came out liking the best. I don't have the originals.

The guitar has some wear. The lacquer on the headstock has begun to check and flake around the edges, and there's a chip where it looks like someone used pliers to cut their strings :facepalm:. There is also some very slight chipping of the lacquer on the topside of the neck where the fret markers are. This is very faint, but I noticed it last night, so I'm mentioning it here. You can see all of this in the pictures below. The back has its fair share of belt buckle scratches, and there is some minor fretwear on the thin-string side mostly between the 3rd and 9th frets, but the top is fairly clean. It was recently set up with 11's, and it's got a nice low/level action that's easy to play. A stripped-down Gibson model that you don't see too often, and definitely meant to be played. I'll include a Gibson gig bag.

I can sell it for $600 shipped/pp in the conus, although I'd rather straight-up trade it for something that sparks my fancy. Specifically, I'm jonesing for a classy-looking Jaguar in HH configuration. Good pickups and/or case are a big plus.

(larger detail)

an AOL chatroom fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jan 19, 2010

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

bisticles posted:

I've got a 1997 Gibson Doublecut Studio that I wouldn't mind trading for something a little different. This guitar is Gibson's attempt at a PRS-style guitar, with a rosewood unbound 24 fret fretboard, stripped down electronics, and a wraparound bridge. It's got a Seymour Duncan '59n in the neck and a Seymour Duncan SH-12 Screamin' Demon in the bridge. I don't have the original pickups.

Recently setup with 11's, no playing issues to speak of. The body is lighter and thinner than a traditional singlecut Les Paul. Has a belly cut on the back and a slightly contoured top. It's got some chips in the lacquer on the headstock and a chip where it looks like someone tried to trim a string using pliers :facepalm: and some beltbuckle rash on the backside. Gibson Heritage Cherry Sunburst finish.

Recently I've been bitten by the Jaguar bug, and would ideally like to trade for a Jag in an HH configuration with a tremolo. I'm in no major rush to get rid of it or anything, so if nothing comes up that catches my eye, I'll probably just keep it.

bigger pictures:
http://bisticlz.com/pics/gibsondoublecut1.jpg
http://bisticlz.com/pics/gibsondoublecut2.jpg
http://bisticlz.com/pics/gibsondoublecut3.jpg
http://bisticlz.com/pics/gibsondoublecut4.jpg
http://bisticlz.com/pics/gibsondoublecut5.jpg
http://bisticlz.com/pics/gibsondoublecut6.jpg
http://bisticlz.com/pics/gibsondoublecut7.jpg

would you be willing to accept cash for this, and if so, how much?

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Gorilla Salsa posted:

would you be willing to accept cash for this, and if so, how much?

Right now, I'm mostly just looking for the right trade, although if I find something elsewhere, I might be open to selling.
edit: I could do $600 shipped

an AOL chatroom fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jan 19, 2010

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

Just Chompin' posted:

Cross posted from SA-Mart:

I have two KRK VXT 8's that are only 6 months old in absolutely perfect condition. They even have the original boxes, manuals, and edison cables. They are not damaged in any way and I have honestly used them less then 20 times.

I found a beautiful 6 string bass that's perfect for me and I need cash. So, I'm looking to get $750 for these. They go for about 1200 bucks all told and mine are like new, but cheap.

I only have one picture, but they look exactly the same.

I have a good monitoring setup that I'm happy with and can make good mixes on already, but it is admittedly highly-colored, and I've been thinking about picking up something flatter to use as a reference. I don't have the money just right at the moment, but I've got a couple of payloads due in a few weeks if you still have it then.

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure
If they're still here and you want em, then gently caress yeah man. There isn't too much interest so it's looking like they will be.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Justus posted:

I have a good monitoring setup that I'm happy with and can make good mixes on already, but it is admittedly highly-colored, and I've been thinking about picking up something flatter to use as a reference. I don't have the money just right at the moment, but I've got a couple of payloads due in a few weeks if you still have it then.

If you manage to pick those up you'll love them. It'll take a bit of getting used to as with any new set of monitors but they have a sound that corresponds to a really wide variety of audio gear. Great fidelity, powerful, very solid bass response that isn't phasey at all.

Raze
Aug 13, 2005

I'M GOING HOME.
I never use this anymore and I kind of hate it now that I have my ESPs. 1999 Ibanez RG270DX with EMG-81 in the bridge and EMG Select passives in the single-coil and neck position. Tremolo is blocked, lost the locks for the nut a while ago ($10 on ebay), but I have the trem bar around somewhere. Has a fair bit of buckle rash on the back, and there's a chip in the paint in the top arch that was there when I got it. I just sharpied it black.

I've also got an EHX #1 Echo pedal I don't need anymore. Looking to trade for some sort of not terrible hardtail guitar or maybe some awesome true bypass pedal(s).

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
Anyone want to trade their Big Muff Pi for my Metal Muff?

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.
Selling some items on eBay:

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
taxes :(
Hey guys. I have a Korg Pitchblack Tuner. This one: http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Korg-Pitch-Black-Pedal-Tuner?sku=210087

I got it from Guitar Center for $80 on sale two weeks ago. I've used it less than 5 times. I've decided to return it and get an all-in-one pedal (with EQ, tuner, etc.).

I'm planning on returning it, however, if anyone wants to pick it up from me for $80 shipped USPS Priority, I'd be down with that. I would have to pay to ship it back to Guitar Center anyway. So basically I lose nothing and you save $10.

So if you want this pedal, perfect condition, with box and all documents, papers, bubble wrap, etc., for $10 less than normal plus free shipping, let me know. Send me a PM or e-mail me at grahm . doughty @ gmail . com. I'm going to call and get an RA tomorrow, and then ship it Fri or Sat, so if you're interested, please let me know soon. Thanks!

Asomodai
Jun 4, 2005

POSTING IN TFR = DONT ASK DONT TELL AM I RITE?
Hey guys,

I am more of a bass player then anything so this has to go!

Up for sale i have an Ibanez RG570, made in japan in 1990. Black with rosewood board, small chips near the input jack and a dent above the low e string. Frets are in good condition, truss rod works 100%, great low action.

Modifications include, Plastic pickup raiser rings have been replaced with metal equivilants. Trem backplate has also been replaced.

The guitar also comes with a Beat up hardcase.

Pickup from Bristol UK £280 FIRM.

Shipping not included in price but available.

Rob.

Asomodai fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Jan 21, 2010

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Looking to trade my Keystaion 88es for an Oxygen 61.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

I'm trying to sell/trade a MIM fender zone bass in sunburst finish. I'd like a synthesizer or a drum machine in trade or $250 shipped. It's not in perfect condition cosmetically but it's otherwise a really nice bass. oh yeah and it probably needs a set up. email for info/pix alewis39 at gmail

A MIRACLE fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Jan 25, 2010

Atomic Hotdog
Aug 23, 2007
I've never seen such confident, powerful strokes of the ass!
This is probably a long shot, but are there any drum builders around? I built a snare with single point, single sided lugs that have done some mean things to my shell over time, so I'm looking to trade them for either 8 double ended lugs, or 16 two point lugs.

The ones I have are black Ego Rounded SE lugs. I can throw some pics up if anyone is interested. They are in perfect condition, I babied the hell out of that snare. The only thing is that the little foam gaskets are getting thin.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Selling my Boss SYB-3 bass synth pedal.

$95 obo shipped to the CONUS.

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

You bought that supersynth, didn't you?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Horse Divorce posted:

You bought that supersynth, didn't you?

Haha no, I'm trying to get rid of the SYB-3 to fund the Super Synth :)

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Anybody need a sampler? Got an ASR X PRO sitting here that's interested in getting out and seeing the world! There's also an akai 636 1/4" that might be down for a trip and some action (with a bunch of burned out tape and maybe one virgin). Might be fun to swap for mic/synth/monitors/other interesting poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

Guess i'll repost this:

There's a deal on my ceiling! Markbass little mark II

Love the little fella, and looking at GC's website it looks like they aren't being made anymore. Bummer. Still buy it here though, loved but never pushed in my dark little basement. Even has the sticker on top still. http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Markbass-Little-Mark-II-500W-Bass-Head?sku=481746

love this little guy but I really can't see a reason to keep it. I'd do 420 shipped.