Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

meanolmrcloud posted:

Guess i'll repost this:

There's a deal on my ceiling! Markbass little mark II

Love the little fella, and looking at GC's website it looks like they aren't being made anymore. Bummer. Still buy it here though, loved but never pushed in my dark little basement. Even has the sticker on top still. http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Markbass-Little-Mark-II-500W-Bass-Head?sku=481746

love this little guy but I really can't see a reason to keep it. I'd do 420 shipped.

I might be interested in this...need to ask my fiance'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fatal
Jul 29, 2004

I'm gunna kill you BITCH!!!
Anybody interested in an MPC500? I got a used one awhile back and it has just not gotten enough use.

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.
EDIT: I'm a mouthbreathing numbskull.

Gorilla Salsa fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Feb 4, 2010

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Anyone got a good mic for a guitar cabinet? Looking for something a little richer than an SM57 (planning on dual-mic'ing with my 57). Will be used on good, thick crunchy stuff.

Game Overman
May 23, 2004
under the radar
Anybody interested in a Roland SH-201? I've been slowly selling off my seldom-used hardware to buy a new studio desktop. Also would want to trade for a sampler, good vocal mic, or electric acoustic guitar.

E: sold

Game Overman fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Feb 23, 2010

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

iostream.h posted:

Anyone got a good mic for a guitar cabinet? Looking for something a little richer than an SM57 (planning on dual-mic'ing with my 57). Will be used on good, thick crunchy stuff.

Try finding a Heil PR-30. Just a little step above an SM-57 as far as price goes but they're a pretty rad little mic. Whats-his-face from Tool uses them on his cabs, or so I've read.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

overman posted:

Anybody interested in a Roland SH-201? I've been slowly selling off my seldom-used hardware to buy a new studio desktop. Also would want to trade for a sampler, good vocal mic, or electric acoustic guitar.

Those are cool, how much would you want shipped to Knoxville, TN? my email is alewis39 at gmail

thanks

OMGWTFAOLBBQ
May 18, 2008
I'm still looking for a good home for this amp.

Marshall JVM 2X12, perfect condition.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

SOLD! - Asking $210 shipped in the continental US and through Paypal. International shipping is possible, but you will have to eat it.

It's in good condition save for a couple cosmetic scratches. There are no jerky sliders or anything and the unit works fine. Comes with all included materials (warranty card is unfilled). I like it, it's fun to mess around with but I really have no use for it -- I'd rather have the cash for my current project.

You can reach me/paypal at highachtane (at) gmail.
Thanks.

Sarah Cenia fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Feb 10, 2010

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I'm back again.

RESERVED

$110 shipped in the continental US and through Paypal. As always, it's not US-only...but you will have to pay for shipping internationally.

"Hematoma is a two channel bass pedal consisting of a 5db preamp and an
overdrive. The preamp and overdrive can be used independently or can be
combined.

Input-Instrument in. Unplug when not in use to conserve battery life.
Out-Out to amp
-9VDC jack-for use with -(Negative) center, 9VDC, filtered, and regulated power supply.
Pre-Gain control-Varies the level of the pre-amp up to 5db boost.
Gain control-Varies the amount of overdrive.
Level control-Varies the amount of output for the overdrive channel.
Tone control-Varies the amount of bass or treble for the overdrive channel.
EQ-Shift switch-Changes the sweep of the tone control and provides a warmer smoother tone
when engaged. (Switched to the right)
BO-Switches on and off the overdrive effect.
BP-Switches on and off the bass pre-amp effect."

Check out the sound sample at http://www.homebrewelectronics.com/sounds/Bass2.mp3

This unit is in good condition and has velcro on the bottom. Sorry, it didn't come to me with a box or instructions. There are no problems with this unit; I just really need money right now so this will have to be the first to go.

Sarah Cenia fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Feb 18, 2010

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Scarf posted:

Selling my Boss SYB-3 bass synth pedal.

$75 obo shipped to the CONUS.

Bump before it goes on eBay in a day or two. Price dropped to 75 shipped.

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

Just Chompin' posted:

Cross posted from SA-Mart:

I have two KRK VXT 8's that are only 6 months old in absolutely perfect condition. They even have the original boxes, manuals, and edison cables. They are not damaged in any way and I have honestly used them less then 20 times.

I found a beautiful 6 string bass that's perfect for me and I need cash. So, I'm looking to get $750 for these. They go for about 1200 bucks all told and mine are like new, but cheap.

I only have one picture, but they look exactly the same.

Hey, I tried PMing you but I didn't get any response. Are these still for sale? I've got the money now.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Long shot, but anyone looking to get rid of an APC40?

getfuct
Jun 20, 2006

What kinda fucked up tour is this?
Ibanez RGR421EXFM

Avatar Traditional 4x12 with G12T-75s

guitar i'll ship, but cab is local only(houston, tx).

$275 each or will trade for a peavey or carvin tube power amp.

Twlight
Feb 18, 2005

I brag about getting free drinks from my boss to make myself feel superior
Fun Shoe
I am looking to trade or sell my MIA strat. I just don't play it enough to justify owning an American Strat really. It's a 92 with single coils plays well sounds fine:

here's a photo I have at work:

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

It's a nice guitar, I'd love if someone took it off my hands, or traded me a Jazzmaster : )

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

Narwhale posted:

For Trade: MXR Phase 90

This is an early 00s reissue with no issues. The only cosmetic imperfection is a little scuffing on the bottom foam, which I've shown below. I've done the R28 mod (as described here) to lessen the mid boost and supposedly make it sound more like the originals. I don't really have a need for it any more, so I welcome any trade offers. I'd be open to a pedal for pedal trade, and wouldn't mind adding cash if you've got something cool. No specific needs or wants at the moment, so let me know what you've got!

Click here for the full 600x800 image.

Click here for the full 600x800 image.

This is still available.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
EDIT: Sold pending payment

Anyone want a Les Paul?

Gibson LP Traditional Standard, 50's neck, 9.4 lbs, Burstbucker 1 and 2 pickups, graphtech nut, playwear on the back.

EDIT: Sold pending payment

Carbohydrates fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Feb 20, 2010

Reaganomicon
Jan 31, 2004

Flush please
I've got this vintage Ibanez (from the mid-70's) hollowbody dreadnought acoustic. In good shape, two small dings on the soundboard, one on the neck, two on the corners of the headstock. Sounds really good, actually, and I only want to trade it for an acoustic guitar that has better action.

So if you basically want to trade me your acoustic for my acoustic, PM me. Mostly what I care about is just having low action, uh, cutaway would be nice, maybe 3/4th size...

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.
Looking to get some pedals out of the way. They're fully functional, but they only take up space at the moment. Let me know if you have any questions.

Electro-Harmonix Q-tron: $75 Shipped. SOLD!

Electro-Harmonix Mole: Free, just pay shipping (so, like $7.) SOLD!

Gorilla Salsa fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Mar 2, 2010

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Edit: Nevermind... not what I thought.

Scarf fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Feb 19, 2010

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

Gorilla Salsa posted:

Looking to get some pedals out of the way. They're fully functional, but they only take up space at the moment. Let me know if you have any questions.

Electro-Harmonix Q-tron: $75 Shipped.

I'll take the Mole if no one's already PM'd you. I'll make it $10 for paypal fees/ post-office time.

The Bunk fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Feb 20, 2010

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

Narwhale posted:

I'll take the Mole if no one's already PM'd you. I'll make it $10 for paypal fees/ post-office time.

Okay. My paypal is gorillasalsa at gmail dot com

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

Gorilla Salsa posted:

Okay. My paypal is gorillasalsa at gmail dot com

Cool, money sent. No rush- just send it out whenever you get around to it. Thanks!

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

Narwhale posted:

Cool, money sent. No rush- just send it out whenever you get around to it. Thanks!

That will be tomorrow mornin', sir. :clint:

Thank you!

Studebaker Hawk
May 22, 2004

Selling 60s/70s Kay Banjo
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3269608

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

Narwhale posted:

gently caress! That's what I get for staying away from the computer all day. Gorilla, could you edit your original post to show the mole is sold already?

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Anyone got a nice, mellow, analog flanger they'd like to unload? Think of something along the lines of Queen's 'White Man'.

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

Horse Divorce posted:

gently caress! That's what I get for staying away from the computer all day. Gorilla, could you edit your original post to show the mole is sold already?

Whoops, thought I had done that. It's edited now.

EDIT: Nevermind, bad idea.

Gorilla Salsa fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Feb 20, 2010

Argali
Jun 24, 2004

I will be there to receive the new mind
$200 shipped

Shure PG4 Wireless Diversity Receiver

Shure PG4 Wireless Diversity Receiver Features:

* Up to 10 selectable channels
* Up to 8 compatible systems
* 1/4" and XLR output
* Internal antenna diversity
* LED indicates signal strength

Shure PG4 Wireless Diversity Receiver Specifications:

* Output Impedance: XLR connector: 200 Ohms; 1/4 inch connector: 1kohms
* Audio Output Level Reference (±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone): XLR connector (into 100K Ohms load): 19 dBV, typical; 1/4 inch connector (into 100K Ohms load): 5 dBV, typical
* Sensitivity: 105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
* Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
* LED Signal Indicator: Green: Normal signal strength; Amber: Strong signal; Red: Peak signal
* Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.4 in. x 4.0 in. x 1.5 in. (188 mm x 103 mm x 40 mm)
* Weight: 8.5 oz (241 grams)
* Housing: Molded ABS plastic
* Power Requirements: 12 18 VDC at 160 mA supplied by external power supply

Shure PG1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter

The Shure PG1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter features a power, mute and battery status LED, power and mute switch, and has an operating range of 250 ft. It operates on a 9V battery. Shure professional wireless systems deliver legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability and hassle-free setup for worry-free performance.
Shure PG1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter Features:

* Power, mute and battery status LED
* Power and mute switch
* 9V battery (included) provides 8 hours of battery life
* 250 ft. (75 m) operating range
* 8 hours of continuous use

Also included: Shure WA302 cable

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
Hey, I'm selling a whole bunch of my poo poo which is in no way related to music. That said, I'm considering spending a bunch of the money from this stuff on a basic DJ setup so I can gently caress around until I'm comfortable. If any of this stuff appeals to you, I'm pretty open for trades for DJ gear.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Interest check, all this stuff will be either going on eBay, Kijiji or the classifieds at my university (except for possibly the Rocktron... I have three MIDI foot pedals and I'm still trying to figure out which one suits my needs the best, and I don't think it's the Rocktron):

Tascam FW-1082 - $350 - Used, shows moderate wear, function not affected.

Fender Jaguar HH - $600 - Candy Apple Red w/ matching HS, white pickguard, white bobbin stock dragster humbuckers (rare configuration, possible factory one-off.)

Lovetone Ring Stinger clone - $300 - A guy over on HCEG built this for me, paid a hell of a lot for it and it hardly gets any use, I'm sure soembody else would appreciate it more than I.

Rocktron All-Access MIDI floor pedal (blue, no attached expression pedals) - $750 - Overkill for what I need, and they sell for $1000 new so I pass on the savings to whoever could use it more!

General Guitar Gadgets Octavo fuzz pedal - $120 - Built by JD Sleep himself back when GGG were building pedals FOR you, probably summer 2006 or 2007, serial number in the low 30s iirc...

Any interest, let me know. Not really looking for trades ATM except maybe for a THD hot plate or Fulltone Fulldrive2.

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Feb 23, 2010

Alecks
Dec 28, 2005

Line 6 Pod XT - $140 shipped
No extra downloaded packs, comes with carrying bag, power supply, and manual; Functions as it should.

Line 6 FBV Express - $50 shipped Sold Locally
Note that this is not the FBV Express II, comes with RJ-45 cable.

Weber Mini MASS 50w Attenuator - $80 shipped Sold Locally
Has the added headphone tap, received it a few days after Ted passed away :(

Boss DD-5 Digital Delay - $75 shipped Sold to plester1
Forgot to snap pictures of this, it's in slightly used condition.

Michael Kelly Legacy Plus Mandolin, Walnut Finish - $560 shipped
This mandolin is a year old, purchased new from music123. It comes with a hard case and a Neotech strap, and was set up and intonated by the best luthier in town. It has two small blemishes pictured below. They do not affect sound or playability. I'll consider trades for a hollowbody, SG, or LP.

Alecks fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Mar 9, 2010

Twlight
Feb 18, 2005

I brag about getting free drinks from my boss to make myself feel superior
Fun Shoe

Alecks posted:

I found a Fender Deluxe 85 locally that I am looking to nab, so I have to sell some gear:

Line 6 Pod XT - $140 shipped
No extra downloaded packs, comes with carrying bag, power supply, and manual; Functions as it should.

Line 6 FBV Express - $50 shipped
Note that this is not the FBV Express II, comes with RJ-45 cable.

If you buy both the FBV and the Pod, I'll knock $25 off for a total of $165 shipped.

Weber Mini MASS 50w Attenuator - $80 shipped
Has the added headphone tap, received it a few days after Ted passed away :(

Boss DD-5 Digital Delay - $75 shipped
Forgot to snap pictures of this, it's in slightly used condition.

Michael Kelly Legacy Plus Mandolin, Walnut Finish - $560 shipped
This mandolin is a year old, purchased new from music123. It comes with a hard case and a Neotech strap, and was set up and intonated by the best luthier in town. It has two small blemishes pictured below. They do not affect sound or playability.

Fender Deluxe 85 is an interesting amp. I believe that Jonny Greenwood uses it for his dirty tone.

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.
EDIT: nevermind.

Gorilla Salsa fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Mar 2, 2010

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.
My good friend / guitar player is selling a beautiful custom pork pie 5pc kit for $1100.

http://madison.craigslist.org/msg/1650910324.html

DEUCE SLUICE fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Mar 26, 2010

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.
Narwhale, did the Mole arrive yet?

Svrdfsk
Mar 1, 2010
I've got a black Ibanez artcore I'd like to trade for a tele (or a jazzmaster, but hey, let's be realistic here)
I'm not quite sure about the model, but I do believe it's something along the lines of AB-73.

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

Gorilla Salsa posted:

Narwhale, did the Mole arrive yet?

it did! I used it at practice yesterday, and I like it. I'm using it on bass, and it's in front of my fuzz for when I want to sound extra farty, and I used it on it's own a bit for more of a reggae type sound as well. Thanks again!

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!
I've got a basically brand new Danelectro French Toast Ocatave Distortion for sale. I bought it to try it out with my bass and it massacres my tone. Does not massacre guitar tone but I don't play much guitar. Used twice. Looking to get $25 for it, they go for $40 new. Or I'd trade for a distortion pedal for guitar, I don't much care for the one I have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr_package
Jun 13, 2000
I'm thinking about reducing my virtual analog synth collection. Up for grabs:

Access Virus C (desktop version, no rack ears)
Roland JP-8080
Korg Z1
Emu XL-1 turbo

Trade for guitar amp (THD Univalve or other interesting / boutique tube amp, always had a soft spot for the Lonestar..), other synths (elektron anything), or cash so I can upgrade to a Virus TI v2.

I'm located in Vancouver, Canada.