Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Peavey PV i Microphone with long XLR cable - $20 Shipped

No Dents, rarely used. Vinyl bag/case included.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
Sorry for the poo poo picture, all I had available was my phone.
6" Zildian zil-bel, $65 shipped
Cymbal was in light use for a couple of months. Other than a little discoloration (I'll clean it up before shipment), it's in perfect condition. No dents or cracks.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.
EDIT: gone!

Gorilla Salsa fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Mar 23, 2010

Colin Ex Machina
Oct 16, 2004
I adopted a highway.

Gorilla Salsa posted:

Any interest in an Electro-Harmonix Stereo Memory Man w/ Hazarai (SMMH) for $150 shipped? How about a Big Muff Pi for $50 shipped?

I'd love to get my hands on the smmh actually; are you looking for any gear in particular or just trying to get rid of some stuff?

edit: my email is c3flemin at gmail dot com

Colin Ex Machina fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Mar 22, 2010

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

Gorilla Salsa posted:

Any interest in an Electro-Harmonix Stereo Memory Man w/ Hazarai (SMMH) for $150 shipped? How about a Big Muff Pi for $50 shipped?

Why you gotta do this to me when I'm broke?

MrWeight
Dec 9, 2006

by Ozma
I'll take the big muff for 50! noahrabinovitch at gmail dot com

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Gorilla Salsa posted:

I'd love both of those, if for some reason the people above me fall through.

Col.Kiwi
Dec 28, 2004
And the grave digger puts on the forceps...
Sweet, second SMMH to go up for sale in this thread. I bought one here a few pages back. Whoever gets it, you're gonna love the hell out of that pedal. I got it in January and I'm still finding uses for it.

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.
Unfortunately I was asleep when all of you guys were posting about it all, so the SMMH is gone (to a goon!) and the BMP is gone (to a TGP-er).

Proctavia is still up, though, and an EHX Holier Grail and BOSS mono volume pedal might be coming up in the next week or so (still deciding).

Colin Ex Machina
Oct 16, 2004
I adopted a highway.

Korg 301dl Dynamic Echo. Soft digital delay-echo. Eight controls between the four knobs -- time, feedback, HiDamp, Level, Predelay (time before the delays start), Hi-Fi / Lo-Fi, LoDamp, and Ducking. Can switch between two different delay times, as well, using the Program switch. Not true bypass as far as I can tell -- footswitches are both DPDTs and it's microcontroller based I think.

Don't have a box and the original rubber feet are missing from it due to a careless previous owner so I put . Runs off either a 9v barrel plug center pin negative or four AA batteries (no kidding!).

I bought this hoping it would be good with what I was doing with a noise band and it wasn't quite what I had in mind. Predelay and Ducking features go really well with feedback loops or constant tone generation from analog synths, if you're a knob-twiddler who likes 'grsh' sounds.

Bought used from Atomic Music in Maryland like a year ago. Asking 60 postage paid.

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.
Anybody want a semi-functional EHX Holier Grail in a classic box for $90 OBO? The noise gate speed switch is missing, but I'm sure you could fix it if you really wanted to.

How about an SM57 in perfect condition, never been used, but has been opened? I don't have the original bag or box, but you can still take it home for $75 OBO.

Even further, how about an Audix Cabgrabber microphone stand. This thing hugs your favorite cabinet and holds a mic right up to the speaker, and has plenty of room for adjustment. They go for $50 new, but for you guys, $35 sounds fair, I think.

(If you buy the cabgrabber and SM57 together, $100 is your price.)

Finally, my Proctavia is still in good condition and available. (iostream.h, I checked, and the Octane isn't anything like the Proctavia circuit-wise, so your purchase can be justified, if you so wish!) $80

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Gorilla Salsa posted:

Finally, my Proctavia is still in good condition and available. (iostream.h, I checked, and the Octane isn't anything like the Proctavia circuit-wise, so your purchase can be justified, if you so wish!) $80
Damnit!
Actually I was pondering it as a gift to a good friend.
Wanna throw me a price on the 57 with the cabgrabber and the Proctavia all together?

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

iostream.h posted:

Damnit!
Actually I was pondering it as a gift to a good friend.
Wanna throw me a price on the 57 with the cabgrabber and the Proctavia all together?

How does $150 sound?

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Gorilla Salsa posted:

How does $150 sound?
I'm groovy with that, I'm also out of town until Tuesday, mind if I dibs until then?

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

iostream.h posted:

I'm groovy with that, I'm also out of town until Tuesday, mind if I dibs until then?

But of course! do you still know my paypal address?

Hamer777
Jan 23, 2006
Ive listed my Digitech Whammy IV in the mart. if you have any tasty drum trades or guitar pickups (2 humbuckers active or passive) my ear is yours

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3282217

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Gorilla Salsa posted:

But of course! do you still know my paypal address?
Yup! Thanks :)

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I have a GT-8, which is a spectacular and flexible multi-effects processor.

Anyone want to trade me a Fuzz Factory or maybe $250 for it?

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

EHX Holy Stain for $67 Shipped? Does Room/Hall reverb, some Tremolo, plus pitch shifting, along with 2 modes of analog distortion. Will consider trades; the weirder the better.

Hadlock fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Mar 25, 2010

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Looking for a cheap garbage keyboard or keyboard MIDI controller. PM me.

MrSaturn
Sep 8, 2004

Go ahead, laugh. They all laugh at first...

Gorilla Salsa posted:

If for whatever reason Colin Ex Machina doesn't take it, I will pay you 30 american dollars for the pleasure of owning this pedal (again) :ssh:

I've got one that's up for sale as well. Haven't used it in a while, but it works. PM me if you're interested.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Hadlock posted:

EHX Holy Stain for $67 Shipped? Does Room/Hall reverb, some Tremolo, plus pitch shifting, along with 2 modes of analog distortion. Will consider trades; the weirder the better.

Please!
Same deal as with gorillasalsa tho', do you mind me dibbing for a few days until I get back home?

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

iostream.h posted:

Please!
Same deal as with gorillasalsa tho', do you mind me dibbing for a few days until I get back home?

Sho' thing

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Got a BOSS Metalzone MT-2 30 shipped.

Raze
Aug 13, 2005

I'M GOING HOME.
EHX #1 Echo Digital Delay for $70 shipped. This thing does have some significant volume drop when using it with lots of distortion.

MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay for $110 shipped?

I got an Eventide TimeFactor, so I don't use either of these anymore. I might consider some trades (currently semi-looking for a decent/OK acoustic-electric guitar; also looking to get of my Ibanez RG270DX), but I'm pretty picky about pedals and such.

RivensBitch
Jul 25, 2002

Zildjian A Custom 18" China

Used sparsely for a few months and has been in my cymbal bag since then. No dents, cracks, it's as new.

Musician's friend has them for $260 new, I will let it go for $150 or best offer. Would also consider trading for a good ride cymbal.

I also have a ton of "reconditioned cymbals", where I've used a dremmel tool to remove cracks and create new weird creations. Any interest in those? I could post pix and sound samples.

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.

warwick5s posted:

My good friend / guitar player is selling a beautiful custom pork pie 5pc kit for $1100.

http://madison.craigslist.org/msg/1650910324.html

still available

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

I've got a used Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 3 interface for sale. Stock photo for those who aren't familiar with it:

I've had it for about a year and a half now. It's in good functional shape; the rubber sticky bits on the expression pedal came off, but they always come off, drat it. They weren't that important anyway, your foot isn't going to have trouble operating it without them there. The output jacks prefer balanced TRS 1/4" cables, and are a little finicky with 1/4" patch cables, which manifests as a buzzing sound unless they are situated correctly. You could, if you wished, install jacks that are more forgiving of non-TRS cables for a pretty low price.

As of late last year, this works with Native's Controller Editor software to be a general MIDI controller - eight switches which can be either momentary or latching, defined in the software, in addition to the expression pedal and its switch. Full control over the MIDI aspects. It has some expansion jacks too, so you can add more control if you need it. Previously, it only interfaced with Guitar Rig software, but now it works for everything, including DAW automation, etc., which makes it a lot more generally useful, obviously.

I'm giving ML first crack at this, then it goes on sale a bunch of places. I was thinking $140 shipped. And because this is important to note, this is not an NFR unit or anything like that - I purchased it as part of Guitar Rig 3 Kontrol Edition bundle before I started writing professionally.

Let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions about it!

Edit: Lowered the price, I'll cut ML a deal. Hop on it if you need a good instrument DI and midi controller.

Agreed fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Mar 30, 2010

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Hadlock posted:

Sho' thing
Money goes out to you dudes tomorrow (thanks for being patient with me), gorillasalsa I have your e-mail still, Hadlock, could you throw me your paypal addy? iostream DOT header AT gmail thanks.

iostream.h fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Mar 30, 2010

Col.Kiwi
Dec 28, 2004
And the grave digger puts on the forceps...

Raze posted:

MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay for $110 shipped?

Somebody buy this. Such a solid analogue delay. Sounds absolutely amazing doing all your typical delay sounds - super short double-it-up kinda delay, slapback delay, long echoey delay. Also self-oscillates easily when you want it to and can make super cool spaceship taking off noises if you play with the oscillation. But once you're familiar with it, it's easy to make sure it doesn't oscillate when you don't want it to. My favorite analogue delay that I've ever tried, very unlikely I'll ever get rid of it. I paid new price and felt like it was a deal. Somebody's gotta snatch this cheap one up.

And to the seller, how do you like your new timefactor? They seem amazing on paper, but I've never had the chance to try one out. With the price tag they carry I probably won't be looking at one soon but they seem cool.

Raze
Aug 13, 2005

I'M GOING HOME.

Col.Kiwi posted:

And to the seller, how do you like your new timefactor? They seem amazing on paper, but I've never had the chance to try one out. With the price tag they carry I probably won't be looking at one soon but they seem cool.

It's pretty amazing. Took me a while to get it configured right, but I love it. The repeat volume isn't maybe as loud as I'd like, but all the features and the looper, etc. are awesome.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
I'll throw this out there:

Lovetone Ring Stinger clone. I commissioned it from a builder on HCEG about two years ago. The guy did a great job but unfortunately it's such a niche item that I can no longer justify having it around, and I know the originals are so rare that a lot of people who'd like one just straight-up can't afford it. Do note: it wasn't cheap to have made but I'll let it go for well under half of what the originals go for when they pop up from time to time. Having said that, I'll entertain reasonable offers.

Looking for: Cash + Turbo Tuner.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

iostream.h posted:

Money goes out to you dudes tomorrow (thanks for being patient with me), gorillasalsa I have your e-mail still, Hadlock, could you throw me your paypal addy? [...] AT gmail thanks.

Hey I just finished moving and got the internet hooked up about an hour ago! Sorry for the delay. Email sent.

Also: Thanks Agreed, got your Reflector pedal the day before the move, it sounds great!

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Got money sent out to you dudes a few minutes ago, thanks!

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Hadlock posted:

Also: Thanks Agreed, got your Reflector pedal the day before the move, it sounds great!

Glad you like it :) I miss any pedal that goes out, but the SMMH for Col.Kiwi (if I recall correctly) and the Reflector to you are the two I'll miss the most. They were part of my guitar->pedals->amp sound for years. The two pedals that I basically never turned off. I loved them, still love them, just can't justify keeping stuff that isn't getting plugged in now that I've gone practically all digital.

Take care of it and enjoy it, it is a fantastic reverb. I don't know of any other affordable options with an analog dry path and parameter control like it has.

Speaking of which, it didn't come with any of the goodies when I got it because it was a display model and the jerks at GC had thrown out the box. Here's a link to the Reflector manual. The combined Plate+Spring (Spring 2) mode is heavenly.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
A few pedals up for sale.

Mojohand Sugar Baby. New $149, only used a few times in a non-smoking home environment, never gigged, in perfect shape. $125 shipped.

quote:

Inspired by amp trems from years gone by, the Sugar Baby is pure vintage sweetness. The Speed Control works like a brake. The more brake you apply the slower it goes. Depth controls the depth of the throb. It becomes noticeable around 9 o'clock or so on the dial. Increase depth for more pronounced throb or harder chop. Volume can be adjusted via the internal trim pot.

True Bypass Switching
Custom Powder Coat Finish
9 Volt Center Negative DC Jack
Made in USA Construction
EHX Mole - bass booster. Never gigged, nor taken out of home. I'll let this go for $30 shipped.

quote:

The Mole is a bass booster that helps bassists and guitarists unearth a sound that is positively subterranean. Based on the classic design, this updated pedal adds the same rich, low-end bottom while adding a 20dB boost to your signal. Whether you step on the Mole to get deep, ground-shaking drive or dial back the knob to add some texture to your existing tone, the Mole will dig wherever you tell it to.

True Bypass
Up to 20 dB of LOW frequency gain to any amp
Center frequency of 400 Hz to 200 Hz at maximum volume
Tough and compact die-cast chassis
Marshall Jackhammer - great Marshall sound when you don't have the Marshall amp. Discontinued pedal. Never gigged, nor taken out of home. $70 shipped.
Digitech Bad Monkey - a bit of overdrive, works well on bass, but even better if you have it modded for the Badder Bass Monkey. This pedal is not modded. Used it for a few years, yes it has been gigged, but well cared for. Not sure if I have the box for this one. Let's say... $35 shipped.

quote:

The Bad Monkey Tube Overdrive gives your amp a boost just when you need it. It has been compared to the TS-808 but with having the unique ability to smooth out the distortion by use of the low and high EQ controls. Most overdrive pedals give you one tone control knob thus limiting your tonal options. You asked for a pedal that will maintain your guitar’s distinct tone and DigiTech delivered! With its rugged design, separate mixer and amp outputs, and amazing tonal options, this pedal truly is a Bad Monkey. From Blues to Rock to everything in between, it will give you that amazing overdriven tube amp sound that will keep begging you to crank it up!
All pedals include original box and instructions, except where noted.

Contemplating selling the following, which have never been gigged, nor removed from home, but you'll need to express interest:
- Humphrey modded Boss Bass Compressor
- Keeley modded Boss DS1
- EHX Memory Boy
- Boss Bass Chorus

Schatten fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Mar 31, 2010

plester1
Jul 9, 2004

Schatten posted:

Contemplating selling the following, which have never been gigged, nor removed from home, but you'll need to express interest:
- Humphrey modded Boss Bass Compressor
- Keeley modded Boss DS1
- EHX Memory Boy
- Boss Bass Chorus

What do you want for the Memory Boy?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Thinking about selling my Sabine RT-7100 rackmount tuner since I'm trying to lighten my rack-load.

http://www.sabine.com/resources/Tuners/Literature/RT7000-Series-OpGd-CD-020531.pdf

Few scratches and a ding from rackmounting (not sure where the ding came from) but perfectly functional. Capable of flat-tuning, alternate frequency calibration, strobe, chromatic, etc.

Note this is the 7100 w/ the multiple instrument and amp inputs (on the front, and the back), not the 7000 that is also in that link.

$100 shipped to the CONUS.

I do NOT have a footpedal for it tho =\

Scarf fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Mar 31, 2010

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Hey, what if I did like $125 for the Rig Kontrol but we split shipping? Would someone want it then? It's a quality unit, but it's redundant in my studio. Let me know what I can do to move it on down the line, I'm always willing to work with someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

plester1 posted:

What do you want for the Memory Boy?

Make offer, will think about it.