Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

plester1
Jul 9, 2004

Schatten posted:

Make offer, will think about it.

Cool, check your PMs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Raze posted:

MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay for $110 shipped?

Amazon is selling them close to $140, so I'll offer $100 shipped to Canada.

Edit : I'm a whore for delay pedals and shouldn't even be buying this considering I have a space echo :(

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Looking to sell my set of Fender "Vintage Jazz" pickups for $45 shipped conUS and through Paypal. I can ship internationally but you will have to eat it.

These are what Fender calls Vintage Jazz pickups -- note that they're not actual "vintage". These came out of my Jaguar Bass which I bought six months ago. No problems with them, but I'm refinishing the bass and I'm gonna put in some Dimarzio Model Js. There's foam on the bottom of these that you can obviously remove if so desired.

Really only looking to sell these unless you're just dying to give me your EHX Cathedral, Devi Hyperion/Ruiner, Boss LS-2, Xotic X-Blender, etc.

I don't have PMs so you can reach me at highachtane (at) gmail.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

I still have an EHX 'Frequency Analyzer' (Ring Mod) that's in great shape and works perfectly. Swapping it out for a Zvex Ringtone. Someone make an offer, mics/mic-cables currently preferred, I like weird pedals too. Cash always works.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

iostream.h posted:

I still have an EHX 'Frequency Analyzer' (Ring Mod) that's in great shape and works perfectly. Swapping it out for a Zvex Ringtone. Someone make an offer, mics/mic-cables currently preferred, I like weird pedals too. Cash always works.

Have you checked out EHX's new ring modulator?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxl90ykPIPU

sblum
Aug 10, 2004
I feel pretty
I have a Teese RMC2 wah. It is in the older grey housing (2005), but was modded late last year by Teese himself up to the current blue housing specs. It has been played very little since (less than 10 hours). I would love to trade it for something interesting (no overdrives, distortions) or sell outright for 160 bucks. This is a great price.

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Scarf posted:

Oh god dammit, looks like I'm going to have yet another ring modulator after my next paycheck

reach42
May 20, 2008

Satan is my lord
Bribe officials and kill goats
Hail Satan, Go Hawks
-disregard this. I shouldn't be up late and trying to impulse buy.

reach42 fucked around with this message at 10:20 on Apr 2, 2010

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Scarf posted:

Dear God that looks like fun!

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch
Anyone have either a Serato setup or an APC40 they're looking to pawn off for cash? I'm buying as soon as my tax returns come in and I'd rather get them from goons :v:

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Gorillasalsa got your package today and as usual everything's awesome!

Thanks!

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

iostream.h posted:

Gorillasalsa got your package today and as usual everything's awesome!

Thanks!

Pleasure to do business with you, sir!

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Gorilla Salsa posted:

Pleasure to do business with you, sir!

It's starting to feel like you should just mail me crap and bill me every month. ;)

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

iostream.h posted:

It's starting to feel like you should just mail me crap and bill me every month. ;)

Haha, unfortunately I'm fresh out of stuff to hawk. All I have left that I don't intend to use every day is that holier grail I mentioned earlier in the thread.

I'll let that go for $70 to anybody that wants it, while I'm on the subject.

DaFuente
Nov 23, 2003

puppeh

Gorilla Salsa posted:

Haha, unfortunately I'm fresh out of stuff to hawk. All I have left that I don't intend to use every day is that holier grail I mentioned earlier in the thread.

I'll let that go for $70 to anybody that wants it, while I'm on the subject.

Ooooh is that the bigger one or the micro-sized one?

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

DaFuente posted:

Ooooh is that the bigger one or the micro-sized one?

Classic enclosure.

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

Anyone have a pair of EMGs they want to get rid of?

Lord Gold
Feb 22, 2005

'STACHE
WE CAN BELIEVE IN
If anyone is interested in an Ovation Celebrity I've got one that is in pretty decent shape. No pics here at work but PM me if interested. I would let it go for pretty cheap and consider pretty much anything electric or electronic for/toward trade.
The guitar itself plays awesome but will need to be restringed, the ones on it are pretty old, and may need a neck adjustment/routine maintenance considering it has been in its case for the last year and a half.
Tried to sell it, I've had nibbles on craigslist but no bites. It's still worth $250-300 though.

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.
Fishing for interest in a Zvex Seek Wah (http://zvex.com/seekwah.html) A very cool effect, but I really dont have much use for it. I noticed alot of you guys here on the forums are into electronic/noise type stuff and would have more use for it than me.

Besides that I want to buy a bigsby B3 tremolo tailpiece and some humbuckers to gibsonize my ibanez artcore, hence cash.

The cosmetic nature of this guys is pretty beat up, all from plenty of tough love. The pedal works beautifully otherwise.

Any offers from interested parties? Email: npsiwak at gmail

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
No change in price, just a small bump and edit for one being sold Lots of trade offers here and on Talkbass, but just looking for some gear cash at the moment. Thanks for looking.

Schatten posted:

A few pedals up for sale.

Mojohand Sugar Baby. New $149, only used a few times in a non-smoking home environment, never gigged, in perfect shape. $125 shipped.

EHX Mole - bass booster. Never gigged, nor taken out of home. I'll let this go for $30 shipped.

Marshall Jackhammer - great Marshall sound when you don't have the Marshall amp. Discontinued pedal. Never gigged, nor taken out of home. $70 shipped.

All pedals include original box and instructions, except where noted.

Contemplating selling the following, which have never been gigged, nor removed from home, but you'll need to express interest:
- Humphrey modded Boss Bass Compressor
- Keeley modded Boss DS1
- EHX Memory Boy
- Boss Bass Chorus

reichsten
Jan 13, 2010

black_mastermind posted:

Any interest in trading the Rogue for a Warwick Corvette Standard? It is drat near mint, I think it's left my house four times. Loved it in the store, played the heck out of it for a couple weeks, now it chills in the case. It's 4-string and passive. Bubinga/ovangkol/wenge, has the bag and all the case candy (straplocks, wax, tools- they do it up right.)

Just wanted to say black_mastermind is super legit. He shipped first, and we traded a bass for a synth, it all worked out great. Legit!!

I still have a Big Muff Pi for sale or trade. Asking 60 bucks shipped, or equivelant value pedal for bass

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
is that the tone/wicker model or an older one or a black russian or ??

burdt
Feb 28, 2009

i wanna make it (wit chu)
I have a Seymour Duncan PA-TB2 Distortion Trembucker I'd like to trade for a more neck position friendly humbucker. A Pearly Gates would be ideal.

reichsten
Jan 13, 2010

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

is that the tone/wicker model or an older one or a black russian or ??

It's one of the newer US ones:

http://www.amazon.com/Electro-Harmonix-Big-Muff-Pi-USA/dp/B000BQTCDO

I'll do it for like 55 shipped actually

shootforit
Oct 11, 2006

Schatten posted:

- Boss Bass Chorus

What would be your price for this one?

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

shootforit posted:

What would be your price for this one?

Not sure of the going price. Make me an offer. This one is not exactly one I wish to part with.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

I have a bunch of stuff laying around that I'm not exactly married to. I'm open to interesting offers. Not even really sure what I want or need gearwise. Actually on second thought I could use a good sounding giggable combo amp- maybe something along the lines of a 6505 112 combo or something. I dunno- I'm pretty open to whatever.

Boss CH1 Chorus
Boss Super Shifter (Pitch Shifter/Harmonizer/Whammy)
Boss OC2 Octave
Boss TU2 Tuner
Boss DD3 Delay
BBE Freq Boost Treble booster

Ibanez SRX300 bass
Ibanez SR900FM bass (Neck Thru, freakin sweet)
DeArmond M75t guitar champagne sparkle w/Bag
Behringer Vintager GM110 amp (ripoff of Tech21 Trademark30)
Hughes and Kettner Tube 50 Head

Gramps fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Apr 9, 2010

DeathBySpoon
Dec 17, 2007

I got myself a paper clip!
I'm looking for an audio interface with more than 2 simultaneous analog inputs. Right now I'm using an M-Audio Fast Track Pro. I'd be willing to trade the Fast Track Pro + ~$100 towards another interface, Firewire or USB. Anyone got anything to offer?

EDIT: Alternatively, I'll sell the Fast Track Pro for about $120 shipped.

DeathBySpoon fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Apr 9, 2010

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Gramps posted:

Boss DD3 Delay

How much shipped to Canada? If you're open to trades I have a Danelectro Wasabi or an OS2 I don't use anymore.

Colin Ex Machina
Oct 16, 2004
I adopted a highway.
I have a Boss Bass Chorus I would love to get rid of, if Schatten doesn't want to ditch his.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

Colin Ex Machina posted:

I have a Boss Bass Chorus I would love to get rid of, if Schatten doesn't want to ditch his.

Not really. =) So please... don't let me interrupt you selling yours. I was just hoping to sell some of the other pedals to raise funds for different pedals (actually cycling pedals, which is in the same 'gear fund').

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

pennywisdom posted:

How much shipped to Canada? If you're open to trades I have a Danelectro Wasabi or an OS2 I don't use anymore.

I dunno man make me an offer. It's not in perfect shape but it sounds awesome.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Anyone interested in a stock pair of Gibson P90's out of a recent SG Classic?

DukAmok
Sep 21, 2006

Using drugs will kill. So be for real.
I've got an 88-key Kurzweil K2500XS keyboard workstation I'm looking to get rid of. I'm in Southern California, and would prefer local pickup, but I'm willing to ship if the cost is included. Not sure how much it's worth these days, but CL/eBay lead me to believe $1000 would be a good deal for it.

Duckjob
Aug 22, 2003
Pack 'n Save has everyday low prices

Some boss pedals up for sale or trade. I'm looking specifically to trade for a BOSS OD-3 pedal. Firm on the prices, and would probably just hang on to them if I cant sell them.

GE-7 Traded for an OD-3. Thanks Alecks
DS-1 $30 shipped
MT-2 $45 shipped

Looking to trade for a Flanger pedal.

Duckjob fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Apr 15, 2010

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

Had a change of heart regarding the CZ-5000 from several pages back. I'm willing to basically give it away for free to someone who might use it as long as the person pays for the shipping. I simply do not have the room for it anymore, but I also don't have the heart to just throw it out or even take it to a pawn shop.

I think the cost of shipping will probably still be prohibitively expensive anywhere other than the lower 48. I had some international interest on Ebay, but shipping to Australia was like $600. The keyboard weighs just under 20 pounds and has to go in a 44x16x8 box. Estimated cost to ship UPS ground to California is about $40. So I'd guess it'll be a little under $50 all told with the packing materials and such.

As I said a few pages back, this is a souped-up CZ-101, which was an attempt by Casio to make an actual non-budget professional synthesizer in the 80s. It's often called a poor man's DX-7, since that's what it was built to compete with. It doesn't use FM synthesis, but has it's own fairly unique thing going on. It uses two DCOs with 8 selectable waveforms, and you can use ring or noise modulation. It's a fairly unique synthesizer that you can do a lot of interesting things with. It was used by a ton of electronic artists in the 80s, and also for several movie soundtracks. The sound of the CZ-101 is all over movies like Top Gun and Beverly Hills Cop.

The CZ-5000 does everything the 101 does, but also has higher polyphony, an extra octave of keys, a little more preset memory, and a built-in sequencer. My CZ-5000 is kind of beat up. The end of one of the keys is broken off and it's missing a few screws. But everything else works fine, and it has fully-functional MIDI in and out if you mainly want to use this for the sound generator.

Here's the picture again:

EDIT: On second thought, I feel the same way about the EQ from earlier too. Somebody want to pick that up for $50 shipped too? It's a perfectly functional outboard rack-mount two channel analog equaliser. Not anything super impressive sounding, but it's flexible enough to use as an entry-level piece for outboard analog mastering...but honestly more useful for running mic signals through on the way to track.

Justus fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Apr 11, 2010

DeathBySpoon
Dec 17, 2007

I think I'm interested in that EQ. Could I get a picture of the back so I can see what connections I need?

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

DeathBySpoon posted:

I think I'm interested in that EQ. Could I get a picture of the back so I can see what connections I need?

Both channels have balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4".

DeathBySpoon
Dec 17, 2007

Sweet, I'll take it! What's your paypal address?

EDIT: I just saw your original post with the DBX 166 compressor. Is that still available?

DeathBySpoon fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Apr 11, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

DeathBySpoon posted:

Sweet, I'll take it! What's your paypal address?

EDIT: I just saw your original post with the DBX 166 compressor. Is that still available?

Sorry, it sold weeks ago. Of everything in that post, all I've got left is the Casio keyboard, the EQ, the double kick pedal, and the Vkick pad. The Vkick is listed on Ebay for $50 right now, and I've actually decided to hold on to the pedal.

My paypal is CyberludATyahooDOTcom. Just so we're straight, I understand you live in the lower 48, and are expecting me to ship the EQ once I've received $50 via paypal.