Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeathBySpoon
Dec 17, 2007

I got myself a paper clip!
That is correct. Payment sent!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

...and the Casio is now spoken for as well. Thanks goons for helping me clear some space out!

black_mastermind
Oct 30, 2008

JohnnyMondo posted:

Just wanted to say black_mastermind is super legit. He shipped first, and we traded a bass for a synth, it all worked out great. Legit!!

I still have a Big Muff Pi for sale or trade. Asking 60 bucks shipped, or equivelant value pedal for bass

Thanks, man! ML folks are quality folks, and that synth is awesome!

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Looking to sell the "Vintage Jazz" pickups that came with my Jaguar Bass. I'm refinishing it and am gonna put in some Dimarzio Model Js. My camera is out of commission right now, but here are the details.

-There's a piece of tape placed horizontally so it holds the end of the wiring in place on the bridge pup. This is how it was when I got it - there's nothing wrong with it, it's not as though it falls off or anything. Basically, it isn't sketchy like it sounds.
-There's (obviously removable) foam added to help with adjusting pickup height.
-The wires attached to the pups have been desoldered, but I can include some plastic wire if you'd like. I don't have cloth.

The pickups are fine. I don't particularly like or dislike them myself...and that's really all I can tell you about these. I have no idea what make or model they are, even after searching TB -- they're only listed as "Vintage Jazz" in the bass' description. Maybe they're default in CIJ/MIJ Fenders.

I'd like to sell them for $45 shipped, but preferably, if you'd like to trade your (...working) 2x1GB sticks of PC2-4200 DDR2 SDRAM...

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I'm looking to get my hands on a Boss RC-2 loop station or a suitable equivalent.

Things I'd be willing to trade outright for one:

BOSS SYB-3 bass synth
Sabine RT-7100 rack-mount tuner

Superchunk
Dec 27, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Scarf posted:

I'm looking to get my hands on a Boss RC-2 loop station or a suitable equivalent.

Things I'd be willing to trade outright for one:

BOSS SYB-3 bass synth
Sabine RT-7100 rack-mount tuner

Just warning you to be wary of these. I got one and it died on me in 3 months with light usage. I've heard similar stories about others.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Superchunk posted:

Just warning you to be wary of these. I got one and it died on me in 3 months with light usage. I've heard similar stories about others.

But it [Boss RC-2] has a 5 year warranty?

Alecks
Dec 28, 2005

My impression was that the warranties are not transferable (might be wrong)

Thrasher
Apr 21, 2002

I have for sale a Focusrite Mixmaster Platinum. Multi-spectral compressor/limiter with EQ and spatializer, installed AD module with SPDIF output and user manual:

Installed in an 8U rack road case, 6U's remaining empty for more gear.

$850 + shipping.

Also for sale, FinalScratch 2.0 firewire interface with 3 x vinyl timecode records, timecode cd, manual and power supply. I may even still have the tracktor FS software to bundle with it.

$100 + shipping

Take everything for $900 + shipping, and ill throw in some XLR cables for the compressor + some RCA's for the final scratch.

-Jeff

DeathBySpoon
Dec 17, 2007

I got myself a paper clip!
And the EQ is here. Thanks for the awesome deal and quick response, Justus!

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

DeathBySpoon posted:

And the EQ is here. Thanks for the awesome deal and quick response, Justus!

Thanks man. It's not the most amazing EQ ever, but it definitely gets the job done, especially if you stick primarily to cuts on it. Hope you get some use out of it.

Nermal.
Mar 16, 2003

Hello!
If there's any aspiring DJs out there, I've got my full professional Serato Setup I am getting rid of for about half what I paid for it, or for trade.

- (2) Technics SL-1200MK2s
- (2) Ortofon needles (One nightclub, one Pro S)
- (1) Tascam X9
- (1) Rane Serato Scratch SL1 set

I'm looking to move at least a couple of these components at a time, so please don't just ask for Serato like 8043 people have already. The more you buy at once, the cheaper I'll make it. I have a 12" Powerbook I will sell with the set if you need it to run Serato as well.

Make me an offer you bastards I know you just got your tax returns.

nermal@gmail.com

Pics are also available.

Hamer777
Jan 23, 2006
I'm looking for two EMG humbuckers. Particularly one 85 and the other is up for discussion. Anyone got anything laying around?

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

Hi. Did you order the Mongolian… Beef?
Freakshow Diglog Delay - $180 shipped
Crowther Hot Cake - $125 shipped

SimpleCoax
Aug 7, 2003

TV is the thing this year.
Hair Elf
Edit: Going on ebay. Got to get rid of my stuff.

SimpleCoax fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Apr 27, 2010

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
Anyone interested in a Marshall AS50d or a Roland Cube 80?

Looking for a Tube Screamer or similar overdrive pedal, a tuner, other neat effects, or a decent 2x12 cab. Cash works too, of course.

If anyone expresses interest, I'll post actual pictures.

Edit: My band needs a decent mixer as well. Half of our channels poo poo out for some reason :(

Double edit:
Click here for the full 1024x1280 image.

Click here for the full 960x1280 image.

Fauxshiz fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Apr 20, 2010

mainmanedgar
Apr 30, 2005
I have a few things I would like to move. First up is a MIM Fender P Bass wine red. This bass is in spectacular condition. Comes with Fender hard side case. Looking to get $300 plus shipping for this.

Next I have a Zoom G9.2tt that I haven't used much. I bought it from Agreed about a year back but I haven't really had it click with me. It is a great multi effects pedal. Asking $200 plus shipping.

Finally I have a Epiphone Valve Jr. head and 1x12 cab. I did not mod the amp so it is pretty much stock but I think it sounds good. I don't know how shipping would work on those.

As far as trades go I would be interested in an acoustic amp or higher end acoustic electric guitar. You can PM me or send an email to screenname at gmail. I can send pics on request.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
Interest check: would anyone be interested in purchasing an Ibanez ARX500 with an SD Invader in the bridge from me? Pictured here:

It's an amazing guitar, I just don't play it enough to keep it around. My Strat is my main guitar and I'd rather see it in the hands of someone who can appreciate it.

e: the knobs in that picture have been replaced with the Gibson orange ones that are sort of transparent.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
For Sale/Trade: EHX Micro POG, $150 shipped to the CONUS.

I'm switching things up on my board a bit. Absolutely nothing wrong with this pedal, in great, but used condition. Velcro on the back, but I can remove it if you wish. I'm just looking for a differently voiced octaver these days.

Therefore, only trade I'm really interested in would be an MXR Bass Octave Deluxe, but hit me with any other trades and I'll consider them.

Law Dog
Jun 21, 2009

"Yeah, I heard you the first time."

Justus posted:

...and the Casio is now spoken for as well. Thanks goons for helping me clear some space out!

arrived safe and sound, great job packing it! :)

dismantled it for a cleaning, going to repair the 2 broken keys later this week if I get the time

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Scarf posted:

For Sale/Trade: EHX Micro POG, $150 shipped to the CONUS.

I'm switching things up on my board a bit. Absolutely nothing wrong with this pedal, in great, but used condition. Velcro on the back, but I can remove it if you wish. I'm just looking for a differently voiced octaver these days.

Therefore, only trade I'm really interested in would be an MXR Bass Octave Deluxe, but hit me with any other trades and I'll consider them.

Willing to go to $130 shipped now.

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

Law Dog posted:

arrived safe and sound, great job packing it! :)

dismantled it for a cleaning, going to repair the 2 broken keys later this week if I get the time

umm...TWO broken keys? poo poo, maybe I didn't do a good enough job packing it after all...

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

Scarf posted:

This is a hell of a deal, for any/all interested.

EDIT: Just so it's known, the reason I'm not pouncing on this like a sexually frustrated wildcat is because I get all my effect needs from Amplitube. If this were up for sale a year ago, this bitch would've been sold at $150.

Gorilla Salsa fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Apr 22, 2010

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
For those of you who actually need a demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vMfJXG-F6A

Scarf fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Apr 22, 2010

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
And here's a sample of how I usually use it in conjunction with my Enigma envelope filter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-lqdvyuwnc

Law Dog
Jun 21, 2009

Justus posted:

umm...TWO broken keys? poo poo, maybe I didn't do a good enough job packing it after all...

:ohdear: I wasn't meaning any sarcasm at all - you did an excellent job packing it up.

The other broken key was the D# right next to the broken D. The D# is broken at the base, which was why it sat slightly lower than all the other black keys. Likely happened during the same mishap that broke the end of the D clean off, and wasn't obvious at all until I was able to remove the keyboard from the rest of the unit.

Law Dog
Jun 21, 2009

Scarf posted:

:drat:

My brand new Boss PS-5 sure looks like a silly purchase now...

FancyMike
May 7, 2007

Scarf posted:

I will buy this from you.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

FancyMike posted:

I will buy this from you.

PM me your address and we'll work out payment and such.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Law Dog posted:

:drat:

My brand new Boss PS-5 sure looks like a silly purchase now...

How so? Have you not tried harmonized thirds yet?

e: or used an exp pedal? I've found the 12 string simulation to be the least fun thing on it

byob historian fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Apr 23, 2010

Law Dog
Jun 21, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

How so? Have you not tried harmonized thirds yet?

e: or used an exp pedal? I've found the 12 string simulation to be the least fun thing on it

v:shobon:v the octave function is pretty much the only thing I use my PS-5 for, but I agree that the harmonized 3rds, 5ths, etc ARE pretty rad.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Scarf posted:

Selling my Boss SYB-3 bass synth pedal.

$75 obo shipped to the CONUS.

Still got this if anyone is interested.

Tiny Faye
Feb 17, 2005

Are you ready for an ORGAN SOLO?!
Anyone have a blues junior or comparable small tube combo they'd be willing to let go? Can pick up any place around Boston/southern New England if you don't feel like shipping.

MrWeight
Dec 9, 2006

by Ozma
I'm selling two things... if you live in Calgary or want it shipped e-mail me.

Click here for the full 1023x682 image.

Click here for the full 1023x682 image.

300 for the amp.

600 OBO for the handsonic.

noahrabinovitch at gmail dot com

WanderingKid
Feb 27, 2005

lives here...
Anyone got an Access Virus kB or kC for sale? Dublin/Ireland here.

zincaito
Nov 18, 2003

i love adventures
I actually have a KC that I've wanted to sell for a while, but I have no idea how much it would cost to ship the thing overseas. Any idea how I would go about looking into that?

Argali
Jun 24, 2004

I will be there to receive the new mind
If anyone in New Jersey is interested, I've got a MIM Fender Tele in Arctic White that I'm selling for $350, and a Vox Valvetronix AD50VT for $275.

WanderingKid
Feb 27, 2005

lives here...

zincaito posted:

I actually have a KC that I've wanted to sell for a while, but I have no idea how much it would cost to ship the thing overseas. Any idea how I would go about looking into that?

You can get a quote from dhl or some other courier. The last time I bought a synth from mainland europe it was 10kg, came in a gently caress off huge box and it cost 61 Euros with insurance so yeah.

Argali
Jun 24, 2004

I also have a Korg rack tuner (DTR-1000) for sale at $100.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argali
Jun 24, 2004

meanolmrcloud posted:

Guess i'll repost this:

There's a deal on my ceiling! Markbass little mark II

Love the little fella, and looking at GC's website it looks like they aren't being made anymore. Bummer. Still buy it here though, loved but never pushed in my dark little basement. Even has the sticker on top still. http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Markbass-Little-Mark-II-500W-Bass-Head?sku=481746

love this little guy but I really can't see a reason to keep it. I'd do 420 shipped.

Did you ever sell this? If not, I'm interested.