Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
I was really nervous when I first let Ace off leash at the dog park. Turns out he won't stray more than 10 feet or so away from me, to the point where -I- was running around just so -he- would run around.

Funny story from the other day actually...

My fiancee was walking him one night, and it had been raining for a few days straight beforehand. He was walking him barefoot down the sidewalk, and he noticed grass clippings covering the sidewalk as he walked past. He kept thinking the neighbors must've mowed... and then the "grass clippings" moved. He threw down the leash, screamed "WORMS!" and ran down the street back to our house. Ace's reaction? He howled, and ran down the street after him. They both banged into the front door head first at the same time. :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf pr0n
Oct 13, 2002

They fucking better have lemon cakes.

Requiax posted:

This is Dazzle. She was spayed Tuesday and is bouncing back very well.

Look at those little paws!! :3: :3: :3:

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I'm so sorry Taziki, I didn't know my mom would do this to you while I was gone for the weekend...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

streetlamp
May 7, 2007

Danny likes his party hat
He does not like his banana hat
That bunny is creeping me out :pwn:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

streetlamp posted:

That bunny is creeping me out :pwn:

The dog looks very scared.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

She's just laser targeting a treat in the store. She's actually an attention whore and will jump in the lap of anyone who will give her the time of day.

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

"But I've been twelve for a very long time"
In Mud-Blood Corgi news, Billina turns one today. Because she's a dog and lacks a concept of time, I had no plans to celebrate her birthday, though I might take her to the park to run around and bother the homeless people who sleep there.

She's been dong pretty well over-all. She's stopped humping (thank GOD) and has caught on to basic training fairly fast. (except for walking good on a leash. Who'd have thought I'd have a hard time keeping up with her little stumpy legs?)

With my previous dog, unless it was food, it got left alone. With Billina, she is crated when I am out unless I risk the utter destruction of everything I know and love. (my friend was staying with me for the week and despite my warnings to keep EVERYTHING of value some where she couldn't reach, ended up with Billina DESTROYING a shirt of hers. I saved the voicemail she left me because I have NEVER heard her so enraged.)

She's a wonderful dog and I'm very happy to have found her. That being said,she's so active that when I find her NOT moving. I tend to freak out and assume that she's dead.

Here are a few photos.

A failed costume project of mine she found. This blow my mind because she will ONLY go into her crate with lots and lots of bribery.

Billina and her good friend Mister Flamingo. (You have to say it like you're a retard "MISTER FLAMIIIIIIIINGO!"). She ripped off one of his legs,(what did Mister Flamiiiingo ever do to you???) but he's her only toy she hasn't ripped to shreds. I think she's planing on killing him last.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Well guys, who else had their Corgi have to learn that jumping in water is not the same as jumping onto a hill? (Thank god I was taking video at the time!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDg2uBYhvmM

lu lu lu
Jul 27, 2007
I've got some apples

lu lu lu
Jul 27, 2007
I've got some apples

lu lu lu posted:

Snaps has lost her size advantage. Now all she's got is the ability to get onto the bed and couch.

shady anachronism
Oct 14, 2006

Where's my goddamned milk?!

Awesome pictures. We need to get together again and meet your new pup.

I remember when we got Josie, she was smaller than our 16lb fat cat. I think when she grew bigger than the cat, he was kind of incredulous.

Lucky Cat
May 1, 2009

My little guy is four months old today. :)

Proof that Corgis think they are bigger than they really are, I present Corgi vs. Black Lab Tug-A-War! (Please ignore my retarded and annoying voice. :blush:) Now, on to the pictures.

My favorite, loving spot.

Are you coming to bed yet?

abaddonis
Mar 4, 2008
Loki is 12 weeks old, and quite the handful. He still loves his sister. They have the same mother, different fathers, and they're close to 1.5 years apart. His legs are already thicker than his mother's. He will definitely end up bigger than Pepper (his sister)

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

He's either sleep here, or by our shoe rack. The position remains the same though.

The funny thing about this picture is that it was literally 2 minutes right before he just took a gigantic dump on our extra bed.

stinktier
Aug 8, 2007

Dei gratia regina fidei defensor
[quote="abaddonis"]
Loki is 12 weeks old, and quite the handful. He still loves his sister. They have the same mother, different fathers, and they're close to 1.5 years apart. His legs are already thicker than his mother's. He will definitely end up bigger than Pepper (his sister)

Is that a torn up sock I see? My idiot corgi loves to rip holes in my socks :arghfist:

abaddonis
Mar 4, 2008

noelcat posted:

Is that a torn up sock I see? My idiot corgi loves to rip holes in my socks :arghfist:

It is one of many. We gave them some old ones to play with

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Are cats good with dogs? Are dogs good with cats? Howabout the age old question....

WHO GETS THE BED ON THE WINDOW?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4mNBJLBKqU

bakahentai
Nov 3, 2003
kuso atama
Seeing all these corgis cuddled up together really makes me want to get another one so mine won't be such a grumpy, loner bitch. And I so want a white faced corgi now.

On another note, the Kong treat dispenser has lost its effectiveness. Guess I need to start stuffing it with two treats.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k296H3c7k5A

A.s.P.
Jun 29, 2006

They're just a bunch of shapes. Don't read too deeply into it.
I can't believe no one has posted this yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3xdcx2WUcU

A corgi "testing" an iPad... an extremely :3: video. (Not mine!)

Here's my little Beanie:

S.C. sweeps
Apr 23, 2006

Click here for the full 2208x1656 image.

Oh Tucker, how you've grown (lazy).

S.C. sweeps fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Apr 18, 2010

streetlamp
May 7, 2007

Danny likes his party hat
He does not like his banana hat
Not our corgi but I love his dinner dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD3yVwC0fjg

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

Oh gods, I've read through way too much of this thread in the last 24 hours and I'm dying of cuteness overload. The girlfriend and I are looking at adopting a Swedish Vallhund from a local rescue - I know they're not corgi's but some people have posted about them so I'm going to drop a few questions and hopefully you fine cuteness-loving folks can assist us. It's her first dog, and my first dog in about 10 years, so it will prove to be interesting!

First off: food - how much? She's a little over a year old, and fully crate trained and housebroken, so how much do I feed her and how often? 1/4 or 1/2 a cup twice a day kind of thing?

Grooming - are the Vallhunds similar to Corgi's for maintenance? Once a week brushing, once a month bathing, get a good spinning brush for the vacuum kind of thing?

And last - training. I know they warn that she's a bit of a greedy puppy, but I assume using food-reward-based training is still the way to go? My only dogs were farm dogs, who got trained on a lot of stuff but, well, outside. A good friend is currently fostering her, so she's going to let me know how her basic training is, but I'll need to go from there to keep her entertained and mentally stimulated. And can I throw into this - barking - are they like corgi's or quieter or?

Oh gods I'm too excited, and this thread has not helped! Thanks a ton in advance awesome folks!

shady anachronism
Oct 14, 2006

Siochain posted:

Oh gods, I've read through way too much of this thread in the last 24 hours and I'm dying of cuteness overload. The girlfriend and I are looking at adopting a Swedish Vallhund from a local rescue - I know they're not corgi's but some people have posted about them so I'm going to drop a few questions and hopefully you fine cuteness-loving folks can assist us. It's her first dog, and my first dog in about 10 years, so it will prove to be interesting!

First off: food - how much? She's a little over a year old, and fully crate trained and housebroken, so how much do I feed her and how often? 1/4 or 1/2 a cup twice a day kind of thing?

Grooming - are the Vallhunds similar to Corgi's for maintenance? Once a week brushing, once a month bathing, get a good spinning brush for the vacuum kind of thing?

And last - training. I know they warn that she's a bit of a greedy puppy, but I assume using food-reward-based training is still the way to go? My only dogs were farm dogs, who got trained on a lot of stuff but, well, outside. A good friend is currently fostering her, so she's going to let me know how her basic training is, but I'll need to go from there to keep her entertained and mentally stimulated. And can I throw into this - barking - are they like corgi's or quieter or?

Oh gods I'm too excited, and this thread has not helped! Thanks a ton in advance awesome folks!

Wow. I'm kind of surprised that a Vallhund showed up in a local rescue. Nice find!

I think there's some speculation that Pembrokes are related to Vallhunds, or maybe had a common ancestor. I'm not sure how similar they are in temperament; but my Cardigan's breeder actually co-owns a couple of Vallhunds, and I've seen her comment that they can be corgi-like. She has said her particular Vallhunds are not quite as high energy as Pembrokes, but not as mellow as her Cardigans either. Of course, individual dogs will vary, so find out about this particular dog's personality.

Dog sports like agility are great for keeping smart dogs mentally stimulated, as is continued training, as well as puzzle toys that contain food.

I know there are a couple PI goons who have Vallhunds, so hopefully they can give you more specific advice. Good luck with your pup! (Also post pictures)

Mr.Citrus
Jul 27, 2005

streetlamp posted:

Not our corgi but I love his dinner dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD3yVwC0fjg

This is one of the cutest things I have ever seen.

I have a couple of questions but first a bit of background. I live in an large apartment with my roommate (responsible owner I've known since 10th grade) and his pembroke corgi puppy Rex, whom I'm helping raise. Rex was a Christmas gift from his parents (we both agreed that an animal as a gift is a horrible idea, so don't bother telling me). He gets plenty of exercise and playtime, and aside from having seemingly zero retrieval instinct he is is in terrific health. (were going to start him on puppy agility courses soon)

He's about 6 months old now and still teething, and his primary canines have been pushing out the old ones for what seems like 3 weeks. Should I be worried about them needing to be taken out by the vet? If so, would neutering be the best time to have them taken out or is that too stressful on a puppy?

Second, my love of this little fluff-ball has made me want to get Rex a friend to hang out with, and I just don't think I could get any dog other than a corgi. Are there any reputable breeders in Washington state? I've searched online but no breeders web page seems functional / up to date.

EDIT QUESTION: One last question, While he is very smart and has gotten plenty of interaction with other dogs, all of the dogs he plays with are incredibly friendly and he doesn't seem to understand aggressive dogs. While on a walk yesterday we ran into a dog who wanted to do nothing more than to attack him and Rex just kept his nub wagging and trying to initiate play while I was pulling him back. How can he learn to give other dogs space when they want it?

Mr.Citrus fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Apr 19, 2010

abaddonis
Mar 4, 2008

Mr.Citrus posted:

This is one of the cutest things I have ever seen.

I have a couple of questions but first a bit of background. I live in an large apartment with my roommate (responsible owner I've known since 10th grade) and his pembroke corgi puppy Rex, whom I'm helping raise. Rex was a Christmas gift from his parents (we both agreed that an animal as a gift is a horrible idea, so don't bother telling me). He gets plenty of exercise and playtime, and aside from having seemingly zero retrieval instinct he is is in terrific health. (were going to start him on puppy agility courses soon)

He's about 6 months old now and still teething, and his primary canines have been pushing out the old ones for what seems like 3 weeks. Should I be worried about them needing to be taken out by the vet? If so, would neutering be the best time to have them taken out or is that too stressful on a puppy?

Second, my love of this little fluff-ball has made me want to get Rex a friend to hang out with, and I just don't think I could get any dog other than a corgi. Are there any reputable breeders in Washington state? I've searched online but no breeders web page seems functional / up to date.

EDIT QUESTION: One last question, While he is very smart and has gotten plenty of interaction with other dogs, all of the dogs he plays with are incredibly friendly and he doesn't seem to understand aggressive dogs. While on a walk yesterday we ran into a dog who wanted to do nothing more than to attack him and Rex just kept his nub wagging and trying to initiate play while I was pulling him back. How can he learn to give other dogs space when they want it?

As far as the teeth go, ask an actual vet. 6 months is the widely accepted time frame to neuter your puppy. Ask the vet about the teeth when you bring him in. If the vet thinks that the teeth should come out, I don't think it'd be too much of a problem to pull the baby teeth out at the time of his neutering. Then again, I'm not a vet, so I could be wrong

Breeders: go to http://pembrokecorgi.org/memberlist.cfm and search for WA. I think it spits out close to 15 breeders. One has a website that works, but they all have phone numbers you can call. Don't be afraid to talk to them. Call them up and ask all of your questions. Maybe you can set up a time to bring your puppy and visit them. One word of advice though, don't get another puppy just because you want Rex to have a friend. Two dogs is a lot of work, as I am currently finding out. My wife and I talked it over for several months before we got Loki.

As far as your last question: How can he learn? Train him. For the sake of simplicity, it'd be easier to find a friend that has a friendly, well trained dog that won't run to greet at the sight of another dog. Have them stand 10 yards away or so (or whatever distance, it's up to you) and have them stand/sit there. Then, you can train your dog with the stay command or something similar. Make sure that their attention is on you and not the other dog. The idea is to have your dog well adjusted enough to wait for your okay to greet another dog.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
My boyfriend and I have been living together for a few years now, and with the move to a larger place with an actual lawn impending, we've decided on getting a dog, specifically a corgi. I've taken the advice in the OP and gone through the Pembroke Corgi breeder lists in the OP, and I've picked out two or three in the area that seem like they have active websites and are currently producing litters.

At this point I'm ready to write emails/call a few of these breeders, but I'm unsure exactly how to proceed beyond saying "Hi my name is X and I'm interested in getting a pembroke corgi puppy from you, when will your next litter be available?" Are there more specific questions I should be asking, aside from the in depth ones involving things like registration, health questions, etc, or once I ask about a litter, will the breeder be the one with more of the questions for me in the beginning.

I don't have any experience getting a dog from a breeder (the golden retrievers I had growing up were from 'puppy farms', which my family later discovered was Pennsylvania slang for puppy mills), and I don't want to start off a relationship with a breeder on the wrong foot or anything. If any of you have any advice on going through the steps of getting a dog through a breeder, I'd really appreciate it.

Alternately, if any of you happen to know any good breeders in the Illinois area (we're in Chicago now but we'll be heading out to the west suburbs sometime this summer), it would be a great help.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

What part of PA and what breeder? I've spoken to some and really if you just call and say you're looking for a pup and just had some questions and whatnot you'll be fine.

Also with my experience none of the breeders really talked over e-mail, it was all calls.

EDIT: Sorry never mind, saw you aren't in PA anymore.

shady anachronism
Oct 14, 2006

Rootbeer Baron posted:

At this point I'm ready to write emails/call a few of these breeders, but I'm unsure exactly how to proceed beyond saying "Hi my name is X and I'm interested in getting a pembroke corgi puppy from you, when will your next litter be available?" Are there more specific questions I should be asking, aside from the in depth ones involving things like registration, health questions, etc, or once I ask about a litter, will the breeder be the one with more of the questions for me in the beginning.

Do any of the breeders have a questionnaire on their site for people looking to purchase puppies? I know my breeder did when we got our Cardigan pup. If not, you could include information about yourself upfront, addressing the kinds of things they are likely to ask. Here's some of the stuff our breeder asked:

How many people in the household? What are their ages/relationships?
Apartment or house? Own or rent? Is there a yard?
Work schedule?
How often will the dog get exercise?
Where will the dog spend its days/nights?
Who will have the primary responsibility for feeding/walking?
How much experience do you have with dogs? What breeds?
Why are you interested in this breed?
Do you have other pets?

RurouNNy
Dec 10, 2004

Oh man I appreciate that, you know I do!

Rootbeer Baron posted:

I don't have any experience getting a dog from a breeder (the golden retrievers I had growing up were from 'puppy farms', which my family later discovered was Pennsylvania slang for puppy mills), and I don't want to start off a relationship with a breeder on the wrong foot or anything. If any of you have any advice on going through the steps of getting a dog through a breeder, I'd really appreciate it.

I just so happened upon a blog today (Ruffly Speaking) written by a reputable cardigan breeder. She has a post that goes over what you should do when trying to get a pup from a good breeder: http://blacksheepcardigans.com/ruff/?p=3448 It's a really good read!

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Lucky Cat posted:

Proof that Corgis think they are bigger than they really are, I present Corgi vs. Black Lab Tug-A-War!

My girlfriend has a Black Lab/German Shepherd mix, and it's utterly hilarious to watch my Corgi try to play tug with her. She'll just lay on the ground with the rope in her mouth and he'll grab the other end and give it all he's got and she doesn't move an inch.

paddiep
Aug 3, 2006

Elks love me...

Siochain posted:

Swedish Vallhund owner here! :)

Where the heck did you find a vallhund in rescue? I am floored by that!

My guy, Toki, Is 3 yrs old. I couldn't tell how much he eats since I free feed and his 'brother' is 120lbs. Not too much tho, because like corgis you gotta watch their weight.

I usually brush him out with a furminator once every 2 weeks, I could do more (like once a week) but he doesn’t shed as much as one would think. He tends to have a brush off and wear coat, I give him a bath like maybe 5 times a year tops. the top is more coarse and the undercoat is pretty fluffy. so they are pretty low maintenance in my experience.

Training, my breeder always describes vallhunds as 'Velcro dogs' this is very true, Toki also lives to please which is nice. His recall is awesome and we didn't have to work too hard on it, but all dogs are different, food rewards is definitely the way to go if she is food motivated. Agility is a GREAT idea for these guys. I started toki in agility at like 6 months he is so fast and loves to be challenged..

Barking, toki has a very shrill, loud bark when he wants, he does not bark too much. I personally think he is quieter the a corgi. He tends to 'mumble' alot tho when he's worried/excited but not bark.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions! I love geeking out about Swedish Vallhunds and do the breed shows with my breeder every year so I'd like to think I'm semi informed. :)

paddiep fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Apr 22, 2010

lu lu lu
Jul 27, 2007
I've got some apples
A herd of Corgis at the beach. They have gotten much better pictures of my dogs than I ever do and I am jealous.

lu lu lu
Jul 27, 2007
I've got some apples
Look at me postin' all in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrJQNmyROow

You know Snaps has The Crazy because of the tail position :colbert: and I guess Pip squeaks or something.

Huntsekker
May 2, 2003

"That really was the most fun I've had with anything Munchkin related ever."
Hey guys, First time posting in the corgi thread. I just need some general advice on my puppy. His name is Jack, and he's about 1 year old. We are finding that we are having a lot of issues with training and disipline, and we arent really sure what to do.

To give some background info, My wife and I live in an apartment, take Jack for walks every day, and try to wear him out whenever possible. We are finding that he has very bratty behavior, and is very protective of my wife. If I go in to go give her a kiss or a hug, he usually will nip at my heels, and bark at me while backing up. If left on his own around the apartment while we are gone, he generally will destroy something, almost as if punishing us for leaving him. he has caused easily 1000 dollars worth of damages (which is just part of owning a puppy, though maybe a bit extreme.) Today was the last straw, though. I left him out for about 2 hours, and came home to find he had destoryed about 100$ worth of stuff. After cleaning up, I yelled at him and told him "NO!, BAD DOG!" and pointed my finger at him, and he bared his teeth at me repeatedly. I'm assuming this is just a fear response. We also think he may just be fear-aggresive. I have always wanted a corgi, and I'm finding that so far it's just been a nightmare.

Short version: What are good ways to disipline and train your corgi? What do you do when your dog shows aggresive fear behaviors?

I have also included a picture of Jack the day we got him:

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I think every Corgi owner in this thread fears the idea of leaving their Corgi free to run around the house while no one is home and praises the luxury of crate training. Though after a year I imagine it's not going to be too fun of an experience to crate train, but the benefits will be pretty amazing.

If it's something you're not comfortable with ( which if that's the case you should read some literature on it ), then maybe you can set up some sort of pen?

Also not sure about the biting / protection thing, my Corgi is a complete attention whore and wants to kiss everyone.

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Huntsekker posted:

If left on his own around the apartment while we are gone, he generally will destroy something, almost as if punishing us for leaving him.

Your dog isn't punishing you for leaving him, he's telling you he isn't capable of being left alone unsupervised. You are just making it a very expensive lesson. Corgi puppies are crazed destructive whirlwinds who will ruin everything you love. If you can't watch the dog it should really be in a crate (once properly crate trained) or at very least in some enclosed area that's been cleared of things you don't want destroyed. Just remember its not the dog's fault and that yelling at him isn't doing anything constructive.

As for the snapping look into NILIF and if you haven't already get him into a good, positive training class. Corgis are very bright and wearing out their mind is even better than wearing out their bodies.

shady anachronism
Oct 14, 2006

The Dave posted:

I think every Corgi owner in this thread fears the idea of leaving their Corgi free to run around the house while no one is home and praises the luxury of crate training.

This is so very true. I know I've mentioned it before, but corgis, being herding dogs, are easily bored and will generally be looking for something to do. If you don't control their activities, they will invent a project at your expense. When Josie was a puppy, she tore a huge hole in our wall. She's (thankfully) grown out of that phase, but I still wouldn't want to leave her loose in the house unsupervised.

Crate training is awesome, and I believe the new puppy FAQ stickied at the top of PI has a lot of information about crate training. Get a crate right now! It's not too late to start, but you may have some frustration before your dog takes to the crate.

Huntsekker posted:

After cleaning up, I yelled at him and told him "NO!, BAD DOG!" and pointed my finger at him, and he bared his teeth at me repeatedly. I'm assuming this is just a fear response. We also think he may just be fear-aggresive. I have always wanted a corgi, and I'm finding that so far it's just been a nightmare.

You really need to start the Nothing in Life is Free (NILIF) training method, and you need to start it right away. He doesn't understand "NO!, BAD DOG!". He just understands that you're angry and threatening, and he's probably reacting to that.

NILIF is good because it's based on positive reinforcement. The gist is that the dog does something for you, before you give the dog what it wants. So anything at all... It's dinner time? Have him do a trick, or sit, or whatever before you give him his food. He wants on the couch? Have him do something. He'll begin to understand that the way he gets stuff he wants, is by doing what you want.

Also, it sounds like you and your wife should take him to a basic obedience class. Make sure it's one that is based on positive training methods. You'll both need to be on board with the training, because it sounds like right now he is playing favorites with you guys a bit. So learn to be consistent in your approach.

shady anachronism fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Apr 27, 2010

lu lu lu
Jul 27, 2007
I've got some apples

The Dave posted:

I think every Corgi owner in this thread fears the idea of leaving their Corgi free to run around the house while no one is home...

I don't think I would have to worry about Snaps for this, but oh god Pip. He has taken all the usual rear end in a top hat puppy behaviors and instead of doing them, devotes all that energy into eating stuff he knows he isn't supposed to. I need a new laptop charger because he managed to chew through the cord from INSIDE the crate.

P.S. Make sure you always have hydrogen peroxide in the house.

What is the verdict on dogs sharing a crate? Pip probably going to outgrow the travel kennel we've been using, and Snaps's crate is more than big enough for the both of them. Is it cool as long as they get along well, or should they each have their own space?

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Taziki is so weird with what she wants to chew and what she doesn't. There's absolutely no pattern. Same with what she sniffs when we are on our walks. The one walk she somehow found a chocolate brownie with sprinkles laying on the sidewalk. I was about to do my drag, grab, and pull, but she acknowledged it was there and walked right by it.

But poop, mounds of grass, or the random Chicken McNugget in the grass (seriously how does that get there...) are all fair game.

Huntsekker
May 2, 2003

"That really was the most fun I've had with anything Munchkin related ever."
Thanks everyone for the replies and the advice. Jack actually is crate trained already, I just thought (foolishly) I could leave him by himself for a couple hours, since I thought I had picked everything up he could get into. I've got some good advice thus far. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to take him for training? I think that will be our next step.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

Huntsekker posted:

I am informed by the other members of my household that it is literally impossible for this to be a real dog. :colbert:

• Locked thread