Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

AkumaHokoru posted:

Red Dead Redemption is awesome for greifing.

For those of you who haven't played RDR, there is a CO-OP mission called Pike's Basin in which the players must fight through a canyon full of bandits and blow up 3 crates with explosive charges.

I once "defended" the last crate from 6 other players for a good 15 minutes by sitting on the top of the canyon sniping anyone within 100 yards of the bomb site. This game is the greatest game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Jedrick posted:

For those of you who haven't played RDR, there is a CO-OP mission called Pike's Basin in which the players must fight through a canyon full of bandits and blow up 3 crates with explosive charges.

I once "defended" the last crate from 6 other players for a good 15 minutes by sitting on the top of the canyon sniping anyone within 100 yards of the bomb site. This game is the greatest game.

Those other six players had very poor anti-griefing skills, they could have kicked you at any time!

It's like they want to be griefed.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Chomp8645 posted:

Those other six players had very poor anti-griefing skills, they could have kicked you at any time!

It's like they want to be griefed.

Being griefed is kind of fun in RDR (at least I think it is), adds sort of an extra challenge to missions/challenges that keeps them from going stale. Only the really whiny bitches vote to kick.

Books On Tape
Dec 26, 2003

Future of the franchise
Is all this RDR fun happenning in the free roam? I havent even touched multiplayer.

Blarticus
Dec 7, 2004

And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else... I don't know.
But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

KillRoy posted:

This one is pretty childish and very :effort: but it was pretty funny. Some friends and I went into random L4D games today and started talking about fake Lost finale spoilers. Sooooo many people flipped out and quit immediattely to avoid being spoiled. Calm down guys, Snape doesn't really kill Hurley.

I was playing TF2 while the two hour "retrospective" was playing and the LCs were full of people named Locke + Desmond Sink The Island, Jacob Comes Back Tonight At 9, etc.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

jerkstore77 posted:

Is all this RDR fun happenning in the free roam? I havent even touched multiplayer.

every bit of it.

Nerolus
Mar 12, 2010

"He smells like roast chicken, looks like burnt meatloaf."

Ephrum posted:

Rollback always works, only thing they would manage to achieve from griefing LL is being hardware banned. :frog:

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

Nerolus posted:

Rollback always works, only thing they would manage to achieve from griefing LL is being hardware banned. :frog:

Hardware bans only work if you're using a client that properly reports your hardware IDs. There are several unofficial clients that don't.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
One excellent grief in RDR is in an area called Gaptooth Breach. To complete the mission, you gotta kill around 35 NPCs and bring a minecart up to the top of the area.

In single player, you drive the minecart down the hill, but it's reversed for this mission. I shot someone in the spine when they were 25 feet from the goal, dragged it back to a nearby hill, and RODE it about a quarter mile back into the mine.

Then I defended the mine for 6 or so minutes. A normally 7 minute mission took them half an hour.

Ephrum
Feb 16, 2007

lol rednecks

Nerolus posted:

I know a few people who are having races, seeing who can get banned fastest. The record is 9 seconds when a linden saw them on orientation island with a similar name.

Nerolus
Mar 12, 2010

Nerolus posted:

I discovered something hilarious and fun, may have been mentioned already. "Stranded" mode in Gmod allows you to work your rear end off mining and chopping trees to build a fort or a base of some kind out of pieces of wood, fence, random props, etc. You can level up a pet, grow plants to eat food - it's pretty much exactly like Wurm Online, minus the terraforming. Anyways, it's fairly easy to make fire. Fire only requires a few materials, and if you can find a grindstone or some sort of open flame already built into the map, you can light wooden props and plants on fire.

Grab a board, only takes one wood. Light it up and drop it in someones plant field. I'll go up like a match. People will hate you forever and ever. Or better yet, do what I did and find someone painstakingly creating a house out of plywood about 50 feet up in a tree. Light it up and let it catch on fire from the ground up, spreading piece by piece until the screaming owner is finally caught on fire.

In response to this, someone really hates me and was following me around, recording me even.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZD0aGRIDPc

Rabbi
Nov 20, 2002

Reading through this thread has me REALLY wanting to play a game where I can hurt other people's feelings. I've played every online game that I know of where you can kill other people against their will or destroy their stuff except Eve, and I'm just too far behind to really get into it. I usually play on T2A UO servers, but there's a lull right now while we're waiting on IPY 2.0 or Divinity 3.0 to launch. I've played EQ PvP servers to death. HOPEFULLY the Shadowbane Emulator is going to come out some time in the next year, but I hear they're working on an entirely new client (which is a great idea, but will take time).

I guess what I'm saying is that I'm bored, and I need a new game to take people's stuff in. I'd be down for a PvP MUD if there are any good populated ones left or a Trade Wars game. Would anyone else be up for a Trade Wars game if I bought a license?

Blarticus
Dec 7, 2004

And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else... I don't know.

m2pt5 posted:

Hardware bans only work if you're using a client that properly reports your hardware IDs. There are several unofficial clients that don't.

Does it use a MAC address or CPU?

Ephrum
Feb 16, 2007

lol rednecks

Blarticus posted:

Does it use a MAC address or CPU?

Hardware bans on sl work by banning the MAC address and IP. If you are a really bad boy they may temporally range ban your IP. (Your IP and any IPs surrounding it)

Clients that get past this send unique spoofed MAC and IP addresses.

Jimlad
Jan 8, 2005
Garry's Mod is as ripe for griefing as ever. More tales of random GMod exploits.

Stealth kill-bot

Back in the day when contraptions weren't especially sophisticated and admins weren't so well equipped, there was a lot of fun to be had in coming up with subtle ways of killing people. One of my favourite methods was building increasingly complex remote controlled floating robots that could mount whichever killing device I'd chosen for that day. Circular saws and flails were always fun, but my favourite was a hydraulic ram that could be mounted on the front, and would shove a big metal plate into whatever was in front of it at 100+ mph.

Another crucial feature was that it could turn invisible and pass through walls, all part of my "don't get caught" mantra which was important for finding regular haunts to perfect my early griefing attempts. By building it in some quiet corner of the map, often underwater so visibility would be obscured, nobody would ever see me building. You can attach cameras to things in GMod too, so I'd pilot the robot from relative safety and drive it back to base afterwards to add modifications.

I'll admit, it was pretty exhilarating slowly lining the drone up behind an unsuspecting player who'd be busy building a car or whatever, praying they wouldn't somehow detect me, and hitting the "kill" button. They'd die instantly, and suddenly their corpse would be busy flying 50 ft and slamming into the side of the level, while I'd be frantically making my exit through the nearest wall.

In retrospect, it's amazing I only ever got near to being caught once, and that was when I managed to bag me an admin in a crowded building spot after several successful kills in the same area. I was probably just getting bold by that point. One of the onlookers went, "There's something there, I see it!" and managed to grab the bot as I attempted to escape through the floor. Fortunately they never did figure out who it was, since I deleted it immediately and pretended to build a plane or something, before leaving shortly after.

Jimlad fucked around with this message at 23:35 on May 28, 2010

Xinlum
Apr 12, 2009

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Dark Knight

Jimlad posted:

Garry's Mod is as ripe for griefing as ever. More tales of random GMod exploits.

Stealth kill-bot

Back in the day when contraptions weren't especially sophisticated and admins weren't so well equipped, there was a lot of fun to be had in coming up with subtle ways of killing people. One of my favourite methods was building increasingly complex remote controlled floating robots that could mount whichever killing device I'd chosen for that day. Circular saws and flails were always fun, but my favourite was a hydraulic ram that could be mounted on the front, and would shove a big metal plate into whatever was in front of it at 100+ mph.

Another crucial feature was that it could turn invisible and pass through walls, all part of my "don't get caught" mantra which was important for finding regular haunts to perfect my early griefing attempts. By building it in some quiet corner of the map, often underwater so visibility would be obscured, nobody would ever see me building. You can attach cameras to things in GMod too, so I'd pilot the robot from relative safety and drive it back to base afterwards to add modifications.

I'll admit, it was pretty exhilarating slowly lining the drone up behind an unsuspecting player who'd be busy building a car or whatever, praying they wouldn't somehow detect me, and hitting the "kill" button. They'd die instantly, and suddenly their corpse would be busy flying 50 ft and slamming into the side of the level, while I'd be frantically making my exit through the nearest wall.

In retrospect, it's amazing I only ever got near to being caught once, and that was when I managed to bag me an admin in a crowded building spot after several successful kills in the same area. I was probably just getting bold by that point. One of the onlookers went, "There's something there, I see it!" and managed to grab the bot as I attempted to escape through the floor. Fortunately they never did figure out who it was, since I deleted it immediately and pretended to build a plane or something, before leaving shortly after.

I had a contraption saved just for griefing. It was a powerful rocket that would either home in on the nearest player or wherever I pointed a laser. Also, it was invisible.

On the servers with the nuke mod I had a variant with the huge GMOD nuke instead of explosives.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

Xinlum posted:

On the servers with the nuke mod I had a variant with the huge GMOD nuke instead of explosives.

It doesn't work anymore, but I once had a duplicate of a nuke rocket frozen in midair, which didn't require you to be an admin to spawn it. It was great because when it explodes, it kills all players in a big radius, undoes most constraints, and destroys nearly anything that's destructible.

Edit: Don't know if it still works, but there used to be a bug where you could crash any GMod server that had spawnable SWEPs and any form of teleportation allowed (in-map teleporters worked, as did wired jump drives and TF2 teleporter SENTs.) Right-click a SWEP to spawn it in-world, use the elastic tool to tether it to a part of the world (wall, floor, whatever) then pick it up; the elastic will be drawn between your player model and the place you linked it to the world. Now teleport, and the server goes down instantly.

m2pt5 fucked around with this message at 00:34 on May 29, 2010

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Throwing in some GMod stuff

Major Tom
This was back during Gmod 9, so no idea how well it's aged, but I would often find myself playing on servers where people were trying to hold races or dick around in either custom content cars or homemade cars.

You can spawn thrusters in Gmod, which are point and click. Essentially a gun. By default, I wanna say they were white, but with a material change, they could be made effectively invisible.

Usually I'd wait until someone was distracted or lining up for a race, get behind them, plunk a few thrusters on, set to max...

the race or stunt or whatever starts, the player takes off, and I activate the thrusters. The car promptly wigs the gently caress out, ramming beyond full-speed into a wall or, as usually happened with my sloppy positioning, flipping out and flying everywhere. Either way, the player died and whatever they were doing was hosed up. Beautifully, some people didn't get this. Since the thrusters were set to a single button, I could legitimately be building something and set off my invisible jets.

of course, when you don't give a poo poo about not being caught, the greatest part is just shooting thrusters onto cars at a lineup, hope nobody notices something unusual, then setting off the thrusters. Every car wrecks and flies everywhere.

This is also great in lovely Gmod Roleplaying servers, where a lone gunman solemnly stalks to his car, nothing in mind but revenge... His sexy red Lamborghini purring to life, roaring into action, ripping through the air like a .45... and promptly losing control, spinning wildly end over end into a wall.

Then you blame it on a physics glitch you totally saw on another server using this map.

Simple, but fun to dick around people with.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

LvK posted:

This is also great in lovely Gmod Roleplaying servers

Such a thing exists? I've never played GMod, but it doesn't really sound well-suited to roleplaying since whenever someone's trying to be dark and mysterious in character, someone like me could just pootle through in a car made out of office chairs and vending machines honking cheerily in the background and completely ruin the moment.

Then again I guess the mods on RP servers would be the same kind of mini-Stalins you get on all RP servers. EVERYONE TALK IN CHARACTER OR UR BANNED FOR LIFE

Clanrat
Jan 24, 2010

SteadfastMeat posted:

Such a thing exists? I've never played GMod, but it doesn't really sound well-suited to roleplaying since whenever someone's trying to be dark and mysterious in character, someone like me could just pootle through in a car made out of office chairs and vending machines honking cheerily in the background and completely ruin the moment.

Then again I guess the mods on RP servers would be the same kind of mini-Stalins you get on all RP servers. EVERYONE TALK IN CHARACTER OR UR BANNED FOR LIFE

I see the GMod RP servers as serves without all the things that make GMod fun. Most of them have the physgun (gun that lets you move/freeze poo poo) disabled along with most of the tool guns. So it's mostly just 12 year old kids running around playing pretend and/or trying to beat everyone to the gun store for another round of RP DM.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Jimlad posted:

Stealth kill-bot

Hey, are you the guy from the GMod forums who posted stories about this thing, with the 'Tyson' model and all that?

If so, I used to have your threads bookmarked, they were a great read. :shobon:

Jimlad
Jan 8, 2005

AXE COP posted:

Hey, are you the guy from the GMod forums who posted stories about this thing, with the 'Tyson' model and all that?

If so, I used to have your threads bookmarked, they were a great read. :shobon:

Sorry, don't think that was me. Those robots were far from unique though... actually I think I know what you're talking about, I remember some guy posting youtube vids on them.

The Rat Trap

There's a particular item on some servers called "anti-noclip". It prevents people from flying around within its sphere of influence, the idea being to stop people floating into your buildings or contraptions so you can build in peace. Of course, it's also an amazing griefing tool. There are also things called forcers that let you pull or push props/players towards or away from it, anything that touches a beam coming out from its end. If it's mounted on an auto-turret, you can make it track players accurately even as they move around.

I'd choose a suitable portion of the map and build a large steel box that would act as my cage, and put an anti-noclip right in the middle so people couldn't escape. On top, I'd put a big "flap" that was angled at 45 degrees, and the forcer would be in the middle - so I'd point it at some unsuspecting player and they'd fly into the flap, and be redirected straight into the box. They'd go at a decent speed too, so they'd have no idea what happened in that split second travelling from freedom to box. It was a bit like a giant hoover that would suck players in from all over the map. Inside I'd post taunting messages over the walls to give them extra motivation to try and escape. It was pretty fun watching to see what methods they'd come up with... Only the intelligent ones would make it out, while the stupid ones would sit and plead/cry, so I was sort of doing the place a service. I think at one point I had half the server, maybe 5 or 6 players, running around and screaming/bashing the walls.

It was pretty obvious I was griefing so I only did this once or twice when I knew admins weren't around, but it was amazing when it worked. Thinking about it, I should have added the old "walls that slowly crush you" feature just to see how they perform under duress.

Jimlad fucked around with this message at 13:08 on May 29, 2010

Category Fun!
Dec 2, 2008

im just trying to get you into bed
So I'm a dumb juvenile nerd in World of Warcraft who plays on what's called a Roleplaying Realm. While Normal/PvE realms have no special rules and let you go about the world at your own pace, and PvP realms have open combat between the two factions, RP realms are specifically for people who want to pretend they're elves and wizards and stuff, and have modified rules about character names and suchlike. Since roleplaying doesn't fit into the usual rules of the game engine about hitting monsters/players and making them die, the GMs have to be pretty lenient about roleplaying disputes.

For the past few days, I've been heading to the town of Goldshire; a seedy place where on most realms you'd find a bastion of terrible roleplaying as well as a whole load of horny dudes and ladies looking for some virtual company. Since the realm I'm on is actually pretty terrible by RP standards so it's mostly just people talking about pretty dresses or their upcoming ingame wedding. What I've been doing there is using an item called the Piccolo of the Flaming FIre, which causes any nearby players to uncontrollably burst into dance.

Normally people love it, but this thing makes roleplayers FURIOUS. People get really annoyed when their serious roleplaying gets interrupted by disco fever. The beauty of this thing is that it "ticks" every few seconds, which makes a chiming noise and restarts the dance animations. When most people get hit by it they tap one of the move keys, which breaks the dance, then the piccolo ticks again and they keep on dancing. I didn't get any screenshots of people's reactions but here's some pics of me getting it on with elven babes:::

Click here for the full 941x707 image.

Click here for the full 1000x749 image.

Click here for the full 1000x754 image.

Click here for the full 900x675 image.

Click here for the full 1000x753 image.

Click here for the full 1000x754 image.

As it turns out people got so annoyed that quite a few of them reported me, which lead to this lovely message from a GM!

From the sounds of things, they don't really have grounds to ban me unless I do it so much that it becomes harassment. I was actually making a video of all this, but I lost interest about halfway through. That, and I couldn't decide whether I wanted "Canned Heat" by Jamiroquai or "I Saw Her Standing There" by The Beatles V :confused: V

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

That's ridiculous. So you got a nicely-worded letter telling you to stop using the item that does exactly what they programmed it to?

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

Ephrum posted:

Hardware bans on sl work by banning the MAC address and IP. If you are a really bad boy they may temporally range ban your IP. (Your IP and any IPs surrounding it)

Clients that get past this send unique spoofed MAC and IP addresses.

They can also include your HDD serial number in the mix if they REALLY don't want you back.

Crummers
Dec 30, 2008

pw pw pw posted:

That's ridiculous. So you got a nicely-worded letter telling you to stop using the item that does exactly what they programmed it to?

Back when I played WoW, Blizzard was constantly nerfing those kind of cool gimmick items because they drove spergs up the wall.

Blarticus
Dec 7, 2004

Wheezle posted:

They can also include your HDD serial number in the mix if they REALLY don't want you back.

It took me less than half an hour to figure out how to fake my MAC address and CPU ID and such, I'm sure it wouldn't be insurmountable. Hell most people that are griefing and getting banned probably have an extra NIC lying around anyways so they don't even really have to bother with it.

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

Blarticus posted:

It took me less than half an hour to figure out how to fake my MAC address and CPU ID and such, I'm sure it wouldn't be insurmountable. Hell most people that are griefing and getting banned probably have an extra NIC lying around anyways so they don't even really have to bother with it.

Oh yeah I got around it. I just couldn't be hosed starting again after 2 years of collecting crap.

Blarticus
Dec 7, 2004

Be afraid, be very afraid http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3310464

JTTs Biggest Fan posted:

It's not about the 5 minutes, it's about the fact that he used a knife to do it. It's an extremely humiliating way to kill someone in CS, and many server mods announce the name of the person killed in this way. Most of the time it's completely uncalled for as you'll rarely get up close to someone in CS; it looks to me like that guy was repeatedly griefing him on purpose with knife kills. Imagine if some guy was repeatedly humiliating you in your social circle, it can be quite aggravating. Especially when you consider the duality of pride/shame in Asia where CS originated - did you know they use the same word for both pride and shame?

Blarticus fucked around with this message at 02:07 on May 30, 2010

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Blarticus posted:

Be afraid, be very afraid http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3310464

sad thing about that is it's not even griefing. just 2 dudes playing CS and one couldn't handle a specific death.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

pw pw pw posted:

I dunno, it looks like the letter said something more along the lines of "don't use this item in RP servers," not "don't ever use this item." Still kind of ridiculous, but it's at least reasonable from the GM's point of view.

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Meeble posted:

Back when I played WoW, Blizzard was constantly nerfing those kind of cool gimmick items because they drove spergs up the wall.

The toy train tracks were 10 times better than the flute that made everyone dance - having an entire raid all starting making their /train sound is way more annoying.

Before I quit, they went and made another toy that would walk up and destroy a train track someone had placed on the ground. Did they ever end up making a third item that destroyed that?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Robolizard! posted:

The toy train tracks were 10 times better than the flute that made everyone dance - having an entire raid all starting making their /train sound is way more annoying.

Before I quit, they went and made another toy that would walk up and destroy a train track someone had placed on the ground. Did they ever end up making a third item that destroyed that?

No, but they made a miniature XT-002 (giant robot raid boss) minipet you could buy in the Blizzard Store that destroys trains, other toy robots, toy cars, basically anything a player puts out. And when he does it, he yelled one of his aggro phrases across the zone. It was glorious until they nerfed it.

You can still hear him sometimes, though. Best toy robot ever. :unsmith:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Screaming Idiot posted:

No, but they made a miniature XT-002 (giant robot raid boss) minipet you could buy in the Blizzard Store that destroys trains, other toy robots, toy cars, basically anything a player puts out. And when he does it, he yelled one of his aggro phrases across the zone. It was glorious until they nerfed it.

You can still hear him sometimes, though. Best toy robot ever. :unsmith:

I wish I'd grabbed one before they ruined it. It would've made the alt I use to run Reported even more annoying.

The trade chatroom in WoW is great for trolling while running chat add-ons like Reported and Goblin Therapist (A WoW version of the Eliza-style chat programs, although it interacts with private messages instead of the channels). I once watched another player interact with my Goblin Therapist add-on for five minutes, teaching it about the Cthulhu Mythos. He never caught on, even though Reported was professing its love for all things Glenn Beck in trade at the same time as our private conversation. Trolling in trade is the lowest of all low hanging fruit, do it long enough and you're griefing yourself by paying $15 a month just to annoy people online.

Nerolus
Mar 12, 2010

Has no meaning posted:

I wish I'd grabbed one before they ruined it. It would've made the alt I use to run Reported even more annoying.

Oh the glorious tears. I wish this was around when I played. This is THE best addon ever. :downsbravo:

Edit:

Be careful, guys. If he finds you he will loving come find you in person dick head cocks.

Nerolus fucked around with this message at 19:49 on May 30, 2010

Bucchus
May 13, 2008

It tastes of screwing the other bastard good and proper...

Category Fun! posted:

What I've been doing there is using an item called the Piccolo of the Flaming FIre, which causes any nearby players to uncontrollably burst into dance.

Wasn't there some area of effect item that caused characters to perform the laughter emote against their will? I recall seeing that and the dancing flute being used together to great effect. (This was years back, don't know if it's been removed since.)

Category Fun!
Dec 2, 2008

im just trying to get you into bed

Bucchus posted:

Wasn't there some area of effect item that caused characters to perform the laughter emote against their will? I recall seeing that and the dancing flute being used together to great effect. (This was years back, don't know if it's been removed since.)

There's a rod you get at christmas that does that. It's still ingame but hardly as annoying as the piccolo or the train set.

pw pw pw posted:

Like I said, the rules on RP realms about character interaction have to be fairly lenient, since they can't get involved in roleplay disputes or they'd end up with situations like "he said he killed my father and stole his sword but my father was killed by gnolls and gave me his sword and his sword turned into a transsexual gnome please ban him for harassing my character". I think his intention was to say that although he doesn't have any grounds to tell me how to play my character (since for all he knew I could very well be roleplaying as the pied piper or something), I should try not to be disruptive to other players. He specifically said that it wasn't even a "warning", which is the kind of thing they hand out for minor offences.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
What does the Train Set do, or did someone already mention it and I'm just being :downs:y again? I've been thinking about taking that 15-day free trial for a spin once my trial for City of Heroes finishes up.

VVVVVV I should have figured. Logic, you fail me once more! :argh:

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 00:11 on May 31, 2010

ImperialGuard
Jan 10, 2010

Malachite_Dragon posted:

What does the Train Set do, or did someone already mention it and I'm just being :downs:y again? I've been thinking about taking that 15-day free trial for a spin once my trial for City of Heroes finishes up.
Everyone within radius starts doing the train emote, which involves train noises and pulling a little steam whistle handle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMP
May 5, 2009

I think I remember reading it here, but does anyone have the link for the second life griefing that involved an awful sonic the hedgehog model. There was another one that involved players houses and trees.

• Locked thread