Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.

AncientTV posted:

This sounds terrifying :ohdear:
Eagerly awaiting that video.

It was terrifying. Extremely terrifying.

It's not processed yet but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvHtChodNk0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
:supaburn:
That's intense. Kudos for not dumping it, especially going into the grass at, what, 90ish?

edit: hurfdurf last post, 130. I cannot read

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Jun 29, 2010

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

God drat! Nice save.

lokigoesrawr
Nov 18, 2004

roar.
jesus f christ. Time to get a damper, maybe?

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

raffie posted:

Seems that things have become more organised in the last six months. Previously the only track time you'd get was open trackdays, get in there and mix it up with everyone. Now two companies have started organising private sessions with technical support and some segregation and organisation of the riders into different categories. It's still going to be an open track for everyone but i believe under more controlled circumstances than i'm used to. They'll even provide instruction if needed, which i think i'm gonna go for since i'm rusty, haven't ridden Sepang before and don't really feel confident on my '08 10r.

I'm trying to picture this.

--> Black group - Mats on aging RD125s and the occasional RS125 (all participants must wear zip-together Scandinavian death metal band t shirts). Needless to say, this is the fast group. :rock:

--> Red group - Bengs and elderly uncles on C90s (Nissan Sunny/Proton Wira parade lap during lunch break).

--> White (horse) group - expats and executive types on sportsbikes. (Generous incentive scheme to ensure quality riding means this group goes free, gets two extra sessions. Rumours that all fee income from this group was lost when the operator's spouse bet it all on 4D are completely unfounded and should not be repeated)

--> Yellow group - retired trishaw operators, ice cream and Indian snack vendors, banned from our roads but still craving the adrenaline fix that only the courteous Singaporean driving style can provide (shorts, sun hat and those cheap rubber sandals only).

--> Green group - 50% of all sessions are reserved for the green group by Malaysian law.

needknees posted:

motherfucking 130+mph lock to lock tankslapper. I have no idea.

Lightly loaded front wheel and any steering input or slight deformity in the track creating a harmonic, plus big speed. This is why a damper is good, even a cheap-rear end Sprint. :) I did the same thing on my TRX going down the back straight at Oulton many years ago over a teeny crest, and that was a very stable bike. My feet and hands didn't stay on the bike, but the rest of me did.

e: check your head bearings aren't too loose (or tight).

Saga fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Jun 29, 2010

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
Doesn't it have a damper?

Maybe the factory HESD unit just doesn't work very well for that :ohdear:

raffie
Feb 28, 2004
hopeless incompetent

Saga posted:

I'm trying to picture this.

--> Black group - Mats on aging RD125s and the occasional RS125 (all participants must wear zip-together Scandinavian death metal band t shirts). Needless to say, this is the fast group. :rock:

--> Red group - Bengs and elderly uncles on C90s (Nissan Sunny/Proton Wira parade lap during lunch break).

--> White (horse) group - expats and executive types on sportsbikes. (Generous incentive scheme to ensure quality riding means this group goes free, gets two extra sessions. Rumours that all fee income from this group was lost when the operator's spouse bet it all on 4D are completely unfounded and should not be repeated)

--> Yellow group - retired trishaw operators, ice cream and Indian snack vendors, banned from our roads but still craving the adrenaline fix that only the courteous Singaporean driving style can provide (shorts, sun hat and those cheap rubber sandals only).

--> Green group - 50% of all sessions are reserved for the green group by Malaysian law.

I'd love to have a go at this. I don't suppose you'll be there?

drat needknees did you need new underpants after that?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

needknees posted:

It was terrifying. Extremely terrifying.

It's not processed yet but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvHtChodNk0

Nice save. Any idea what happened? Pothole/seam hit while you had the front end mostly unweighted?

PS. You convinced you should buy a dedicated trackbike yet?

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.
Thanks for the props on the save. ...although, I'd much rather not get the "nice save"'s because loving HELL that was not fun.

Z3n posted:

Any idea what happened? Pothole/seam hit while you had the front end mostly unweighted?

PS. You convinced you should buy a dedicated trackbike yet?

Couple things. I think the (stock) steering damper is not functioning correctly, so that's a biggie right there. I think the main deal is that cars have been running the short course at MAM a lot recently and they're hard on the brakes ~1/3 down the straight. Those bastards have so much grip that they actually deform the pavement and make bumps. The tankslapper starts right when I shift, so I think the chassis was slightly unsettled from the shift the exact instant I hit a bump. It's likely I was holding on to the bars too tightly as well, so when the front end got light from hitting the bump/shifting it started the oscillations.

Probably.

I don't really know. I do know I'm at the very least going to get the steering damper looked and and I'm strongly considering an aftermarket hydraulic one. The stock one is the lovely HESD.

The rest of the day I changed my line through the straight (stayed WAAAAY far left or further right, mostly if I was passing someone) and really concentrated on keeping a light touch on the bars. However, I rarely got pinned down that straight after the tankslapper because I am a gigantic pussy :saddowns:

It seemed to work. The few times I went through the same area I felt the front shimmy a little bit but it never got going.

Regarding the trackbike... Not really sure how a dedicated trackbike would have helped me out in this situation ;). I have been keeping an eye open. It's getting really annoying to change poo poo back and forth.

I was getting a lot more comfortable though, even though it took me a good 45min-1hr to... decompress clean the poo poo out of my leathers after the tankslapper. I was clicking off low 1:50s with ease and broke into the 1:49s a few times, with a best lap of 1:49.390. I *know* I can make it down into the 44-45 without much hassle. I started carrying more speed through t1 (amazing what braking less can do!!! :downs: but I don't get on the gas enough/carry enough speed through the beginning of t3, the lo~ng decreasing radius right hander. I did better at t5/6 but I'm still not carrying enough speed through the front part of it and not getting on the gas early enough.

The chicanes are still my nemesis. I was doing significantly better through the t9/t10 chicane but 12/13 still kicks my rear end. It is loving AWESOME to flip it down to a knee coming into the chicane, then flicking it back over to the left to your *other* knee. Never done that before and it was sweet. I am easily amused :haw:

In short:

Tankslappers suck. Brake less. Get on the gas earlier. IT'S SO SIMPLE!

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Maybe get one of these, though it might be cheaper/easier to get another bike

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

needknees posted:

Thanks for the props on the save. ...although, I'd much rather not get the "nice save"'s because loving HELL that was not fun.

Couple things. I think the (stock) steering damper is not functioning correctly, so that's a biggie right there. I think the main deal is that cars have been running the short course at MAM a lot recently and they're hard on the brakes ~1/3 down the straight. Those bastards have so much grip that they actually deform the pavement and make bumps. The tankslapper starts right when I shift, so I think the chassis was slightly unsettled from the shift the exact instant I hit a bump. It's likely I was holding on to the bars too tightly as well, so when the front end got light from hitting the bump/shifting it started the oscillations.

Probably.

I don't really know. I do know I'm at the very least going to get the steering damper looked and and I'm strongly considering an aftermarket hydraulic one. The stock one is the lovely HESD.

The rest of the day I changed my line through the straight (stayed WAAAAY far left or further right, mostly if I was passing someone) and really concentrated on keeping a light touch on the bars. However, I rarely got pinned down that straight after the tankslapper because I am a gigantic pussy :saddowns:

It seemed to work. The few times I went through the same area I felt the front shimmy a little bit but it never got going.

Regarding the trackbike... Not really sure how a dedicated trackbike would have helped me out in this situation ;). I have been keeping an eye open. It's getting really annoying to change poo poo back and forth.

I was getting a lot more comfortable though, even though it took me a good 45min-1hr to... decompress clean the poo poo out of my leathers after the tankslapper. I was clicking off low 1:50s with ease and broke into the 1:49s a few times, with a best lap of 1:49.390. I *know* I can make it down into the 44-45 without much hassle. I started carrying more speed through t1 (amazing what braking less can do!!! :downs: but I don't get on the gas enough/carry enough speed through the beginning of t3, the lo~ng decreasing radius right hander. I did better at t5/6 but I'm still not carrying enough speed through the front part of it and not getting on the gas early enough.

The chicanes are still my nemesis. I was doing significantly better through the t9/t10 chicane but 12/13 still kicks my rear end. It is loving AWESOME to flip it down to a knee coming into the chicane, then flicking it back over to the left to your *other* knee. Never done that before and it was sweet. I am easily amused :haw:

In short:

Tankslappers suck. Brake less. Get on the gas earlier. IT'S SO SIMPLE!

Nice save may be worse than clicking off smooth boring laps, but it's still better than "poo poo, let me check the garage to see if I have part XYZ to help you out". :v:

That flicking it to your knee is what I talked about before, that's step 2...step 3 is flicking it to your toe. :xd:

If you'd bought a 600 they don't do that because they don't get the front end light enough to get unsettled like that part of the way down the front straight. Too tight on the bars definitely makes things worse too...I test rode a gsx-r1000 and had the same problem down the front straight at BW, there's a seam halfway down the front straight that'd start it slapping every time.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

raffie posted:

I'd love to have a go at this. I don't suppose you'll be there?

I'll be in the yellow group: look out for the sidecar with chendol cooler. :cool:

In reality, sadly, I'm going to be far away from KL for the foreseeable future.

Needknees - the electronic damper's probably not set up strong enough for serious track abuse, for fear that someone will fall off at 5mph and sue American Honda. A cheap Sprint damper turned up to about 2/3rds should handle anything you can throw at it. Hyperpro RSC are pretty good if you don't like damped steering, although their older dampers did tend to blow through seals regularly.

Also, check your head bearings.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Just signed up for my first big boy track day @ ORP July 3rd.

Done lots of supermoto track time with the KTM before, but first time on a road course with non-sumos.

There will be another guy on a 690 though, so I'll have company

Current plan:

Pack 690 into truck... maybe pack the StreetFighter as well. I'm debating this one. Would love to take both. Thinking on it.

Head down Friday night, stay in town (4 hour drive). Early rise Saturday for a full day of what looks like 75 degrees and sunny. Head home Sunday the 4th, or if I'm feeling plucky, stay and ride Sunday as well.

Things I need to do...

KTM:

- Remove rear wheel, remove tire, mount rear slick
- Flush brake fluid
- Oil change is a good idea
- Replace front brake pads
- Put on it's trackday suit
- Adjust suspension

Ducati:

- Decide if I'm packing it or not
- Brake fluid
- Oil change is a good idea

Bloody excited though. Kick off a ridiculous week of motorcycling. Track day this weekend, supermoto track days next week, new track opening for it's first run on the 11th. Wheeeeeeee

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Alright, so what track are you going to 4 hours away, and what track is opening on the 11th?

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Slim Pickens posted:

Alright, so what track are you going to 4 hours away, and what track is opening on the 11th?

ORP: Oregon Raceway Park @ http://www.oregonraceway.com/ this Saturday

I don't know what the facility is but traditionally there have been local SM races in Yakima, and on the 11th they are premiering an all new paved section. Pavements going this weekend and opening next, that's about all I know till we hear more from the local SM organizers.

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.
Haven't got the full size pics yet but here's a decent one. (this is _after_ my huge tankslapper. I guess nearly getting tossed into a freakin barrier at 130mph didn't affect me like it should have. :downs: )

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

I need some help on picking new tires for both an upcoming trackday and for street use. I have a CBRF2 and I weigh about 150, so I'm not putting down serious power or loading up tires. I currently have Pilot Roads (original version) that are probably never going to wear out based on what I'm seeing for their current wear. They are squared off a tiny bit in the middle from the commuting I do, but I run them all the way to the edge on weekends so it evens out.

My dilemma is this: I don't have the money to be replacing tires every two months, and I'm not sure how much I'll need the super stickiness of street/race tires. I do push my bike on corners, but I don't know what's to be gained from having really nice tires since I've never had a pair. The best tires I've owned up to now are Sport Demons on my Yamaha Maxim, and on that bike it was hard to tell the quality anyway.

I know I want something better than my PR's for my trackday, but is there a tire that I can get something like 6-8,000 miles out of while still being sticky enough for me to be happy?

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.
I'd say regular old Pilot Powers or the new Dunlop Q2. You might not get quite that many miles out of a rear but the front should be no problem. Even on my literbike I've been getting outstanding wear out of the rear with a standard PP. It'll probably go 4500 miles or so judging by how it's looking now. The front basically shows no wear. I did two trackdays on them and they stick great for a street tire, and it really didn't seem to kill them like I thought it would.

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

Will the 2CT PP give me better longevity or is it not worth the difference in traction between the middle and outside of the tire?

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.

FuzzyWuzzyBear posted:

Will the 2CT PP give me better longevity or is it not worth the difference in traction between the middle and outside of the tire?

The 2CT has the standard PP compound through the middle of the tire and a softer compound on the shoulder of the tire. It'd be a fine choice for trackdays but I have heard of people having issues with the shoulder overheating and getting greasy if it's hot out. It's a "better" tire for the street though, since it doesn't need to heat up much to provide outstanding grip on the edge of the tire. Honestly I'd probably go with the regular PP, you can get crazy deals on them pretty much anywhere now.

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

Alright Pilot Powers ordered. I also found out that the previous owner installed a 120/70 front tire on my bike when it should have a 120/60. So THAT'S why the front tire was contacting the front fender...

...stupid previous owners.

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

Is this a good first bike?
Sumo track day coming up on the 10th. I was going to rent a bike, but now it turns out the guy renting isn't going to be there. So I email the org that sets it up trying to figure out whether or not I need safety wire and numbers and two of the employees start arguing over it with each other while ccing me. Also need to get a back protector..not to mention a truck.

I guess ultimately I'm just lazy, but drat this crap is so much easier with cars. You can show up in anything that isn't a heap and auto-x for like $30. I've been on the same track with a car and didn't need to switch out coolant, either.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
Riding demos on MAM made me really want to get my own bike out there already :ohdear:

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.

lancemantis posted:

Riding demos on MAM made me really want to get my own bike out there already :ohdear:

I take it you were there on Saturday. I went for the trackday (and hopefully demos) on Sunday and it rained ALL. loving. DAY.

Jesus Christ.

if anyone was wondering, Dunlop D209GPAs have fuckall for wet traction. A literbike. On DOT race tires. On a soaking wet track. I HAD SO MUCH FUN (I really didn't it was scary)

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Gnaghi posted:

Sumo track day coming up on the 10th. I was going to rent a bike, but now it turns out the guy renting isn't going to be there. So I email the org that sets it up trying to figure out whether or not I need safety wire and numbers and two of the employees start arguing over it with each other while ccing me. Also need to get a back protector..not to mention a truck.

I guess ultimately I'm just lazy, but drat this crap is so much easier with cars. You can show up in anything that isn't a heap and auto-x for like $30. I've been on the same track with a car and didn't need to switch out coolant, either.

That's because you're dealing with an org that hasn't arrived in the 21st century yet. Every trackday provider out here no longer requires safety wire, and many don't require coolant swaps in the novice class either. Back protector is a good idea on the track, and a truck is just needed period. :v:

But yeah, it's not as easy as autox.

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

Nothing gets the blood flowing like maniacally piloting your daily driver on a track 4 hours from home knowing that if you wad it you'd better get real good at hitchhiking.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
:lol: Oh how I know what you mean.

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

Is this a good first bike?

FuzzyWuzzyBear posted:

Nothing gets the blood flowing like maniacally piloting your daily driver on a track 4 hours from home knowing that if you wad it you'd better get real good at hitchhiking.

Twice I did an event at Lancaster speedway, 9 hours away. Full track car, roll cage, aluminum racing seat, no A/C...and flew off the track once. Thankfully all I got was muddy, but yeah, can't really relax knowing you're an inch away from a nightmare of a towing bill.

It's nice to know that safety wire is going away. My dad laughed when I told him this; he was in the airforce and said safety wire is for bomber planes not little dirtbikes.

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.

Gnaghi posted:

Twice I did an event at Lancaster speedway, 9 hours away. Full track car, roll cage, aluminum racing seat, no A/C...and flew off the track once. Thankfully all I got was muddy, but yeah, can't really relax knowing you're an inch away from a nightmare of a towing bill.

It's nice to know that safety wire is going away. My dad laughed when I told him this; he was in the airforce and said safety wire is for bomber planes not little dirtbikes.

Meh, safety wire is a good idea even on a streetbike. You don't need to go crazy on it but even though the trackday providers I've been going to don't REQUIRE it they highly suggest it I did a few things on my bike anyway. Oil drain/fill/dipstick, filter, and front caliper bolts. It didn't take that long and doesn't add that much time to maintenance since I used a reuseable clip for the fill cap and dipstick. Plus it looks cool :shobon:

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.

needknees posted:

Meh, safety wire is a good idea even on a streetbike. You don't need to go crazy on it (unless you own a KLR) but even though...Plus it looks cool :shobon:
Fixed that up a bit.

aventari
Mar 20, 2001

I SWIFTLY PENETRATED YOUR MOMS MEAT TACO WHILE AGGRESSIVELY FONDLING THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR DADS HAIRY BALLSACK, THEN RIPPED HIS SAUSAGE OFF AND RAMMED IT INTO YOUR MOMS TAILPIPE. I JIZZED FURIOUSLY, DEEP IN YOUR MOMS MEATY BURGER WHILE THRUSTING A ANSA MUFFLER UP MY GREASY TAILHOLE

FuzzyWuzzyBear posted:

I love my 2CT's and I ride an F4i.

I got a set 2 years ago, the front has 12,000 and it's time to be replaced.
The rear I got 6000 miles out of, and that's because I got a screw in it. Probably had another 1000 left.
Right now I have 5500 on the worn out Battlax BT-016 I replaced it with.

I've got a new set of 2CT's ready to swap on this weekend.

I dont ride the bike easy and i've done a couple track days on my 2CT's. I run a pace between advanced group and intermediate group and I love these tires on the track. I'm very happy with them for a compromise between street and track.

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

Yeah it's definitely time to toss these Pilot Roads. They have plenty of tread left and I'll wear them out on my ride to Florida, but they just don't have much stick. Every time I'm leaned over on an onramp at just less than knee-scraping lean I start getting predictable but irritating slides from the tires. My chicken strips aren't even gone all the way, the tires just don't have the stick I'm looking for. Can't imagine how much they'd suck when I'm really caning it on a racetrack.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

loving amazing day at the track today. Videos to come when I get home tomorrow but oh so good. Had some big moments, battled it out, took down a S1000RR on a Motard with a 1/4th the horsepower (felt good!) and rode the wheels off the KTM.

Glorious.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

aventari posted:

I love my 2CT's and I ride an F4i.

I got a set 2 years ago, the front has 12,000 and it's time to be replaced.
The rear I got 6000 miles out of, and that's because I got a screw in it. Probably had another 1000 left.
Right now I have 5500 on the worn out Battlax BT-016 I replaced it with.

I've got a new set of 2CT's ready to swap on this weekend.

I dont ride the bike easy and i've done a couple track days on my 2CT's. I run a pace between advanced group and intermediate group and I love these tires on the track. I'm very happy with them for a compromise between street and track.
Wait, 6k out of a pilot power 2ct rear? I think I got like 4k out of a PP (same center as 2ct) rear on my f4i. What shape is your tire? That's pretty fuckin awesome mileage.

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Jul 4, 2010

aventari
Mar 20, 2001

I SWIFTLY PENETRATED YOUR MOMS MEAT TACO WHILE AGGRESSIVELY FONDLING THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR DADS HAIRY BALLSACK, THEN RIPPED HIS SAUSAGE OFF AND RAMMED IT INTO YOUR MOMS TAILPIPE. I JIZZED FURIOUSLY, DEEP IN YOUR MOMS MEATY BURGER WHILE THRUSTING A ANSA MUFFLER UP MY GREASY TAILHOLE

BlackMK4 posted:

Wait, 6k out of a pilot power 2ct rear? I think I got like 4k out of a PP (same center as 2ct) rear on my f4i. What shape is your tire? That's pretty fuckin awesome mileage.

To be fair, I run far past the wear bars until I think it's time to replace. Like I said I'm gonna get 6k out of this BT-016 I'm on with is about as soft as a PP

I'll go take of pic of it currently

edit: about 1k left :)

aventari fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Jul 4, 2010

Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back

Spiffness posted:

loving amazing day at the track today. Videos to come when I get home tomorrow but oh so good. Had some big moments, battled it out, took down a S1000RR on a Motard with a 1/4th the horsepower (felt good!) and rode the wheels off the KTM.

Glorious.

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.

Zool posted:

lookin good man :cheers:

Since my soft/med rear 209 is drat near completely toast (after only two dry days :aaa: ) I ordered some of the new D211GPAs in medium front and med/hard rear. They've been getting great reviews -- having a much more triangular profile than the 209s they're supposed to feel very similar to the NTEC slicks. Sharp turn in and great grip on the edge of the tire. I'm very anxious to try them out :banjo:

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

You know if you bought a 600 you wouldn't go through tires that fast. (just sayin').

:v:

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:
Sportbike Track Time's annual nighttime track "day" at Nashville Super Speedway is coming up. STT is waiving membership fees and also offering a day at Road Atlanta in September for $100 if you book both days at the same time, just call them and ask for the deal. I'd say $240 to do a "day" at NSS under the lights and a day at Road Atlanta is a good deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikhlAnBIj6A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUBIC CENTIMETERS
I hear Nashville is a really lovely track, though. Amazing loving deal though considering Road Atlanta is usually a couple hundred by itself. I remember talking to someone a couple weeks ago who said you could do Nashville, but there was another track that would give you Road A deal as well. I can't remember what track it was though..

• Locked thread