Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale

I r Pat posted:

How much were you looking to get for this?

670 shipped? It's pretty much unused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010
I got a Boss ML-2 metalcore pedal that I bought a while ago. I must've used it only two or three times before buyer's remorse set in. It's collecting dust at the moment...

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Selling a kaoss pad KP3 and a ER-1 mkII -

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3327266

burdt
Feb 28, 2009

i wanna make it (wit chu)
I'm building another Gaussmarkov designed Dr. Boogey. Its a sweet emulation of a Double Rectified Mesa Boogie Head in pedal form. I sold a couple of these a while back and hopefully Agreed and Gorilla Salsa can vouch for their quality. I'd like $150 OBO shipped to the CONUS.

Here's a mockup of how this version of the Dr. Boogey will look. I might give it a quick and dirty paint job in appliance almond white rustoleum but in all likelihood it'll just remain naked.

Click here for the full 480x640 image.

Here's a youtube sample of how it'll sound:

http://youtu.be/U8khInPNg0M

I might also be making some subminiature pentode (i.e. tube) based boosters and ODs in the near future; I just have to get my work station primed and ready. I can take requests too, if anyone has a specific boutique pedal they're interested in trying.

email at figgisfiddis AT gmail DOT com

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010

burdt posted:

I'm building another Gaussmarkov designed Dr. Boogey. Its a sweet emulation of a Double Rectified Mesa Boogie Head in pedal form. I sold a couple of these a while back and hopefully Agreed and Gorilla Salsa can vouch for their quality. I'd like $150 OBO shipped to the CONUS.

Here's a mockup of how this version of the Dr. Boogey will look. I might give it a quick and dirty paint job in appliance almond white rustoleum but in all likelihood it'll just remain naked.

I might also be making some subminiature pentode (i.e. tube) based boosters and ODs in the near future; I just have to get my work station primed and ready. I can take requests too, if anyone has a specific boutique pedal they're interested in trying.

jesus that just sounds beautiful

Atomic Hotdog
Aug 23, 2007
I've never seen such confident, powerful strokes of the ass!
Throwing out an interest check if anyone is looking for a snare.
I have a 13" x 6" Yamaha Musashi Oak snare I bought about 2 months ago. Right out of the box I traded out the rims and heads, so putting those back on it'd be like new. I'm looking to go brass so if anyone is interested. Maybe $190 for it?

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Looking at trying to sell the following to clear out some space and pay for hail damage repairs

Gator Guitar Case: $50 OBO

Ludwig Shells : $400 OBO

Boom stands: $75 each OBO

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.
I'm selling 2 guitar pedals, a Boss Super Chorus CH-1 pedal and an Electro-Harmonix Cathedral Stereo Reverb pedal.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3328053

Wikkee!
Oct 17, 2006

P.S. : Shut up, Dan.
I'm looking to buy a used (The worse it looks, the better, actually) EHX Holy Grail pedal. I'd prefer the tiny "nano" enclosed one, but I really don't give a poo poo if it's big and clunky. I'm in Canada (:jerkbag:) so shipping may or may not be a oval office for you. I'll pay about ~$75 shipped and I sure as gently caress don't need an AC adapter.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

Alternative pants posted:

Looking at trying to sell the following to clear out some space and pay for hail damage repairs

Gator Guitar Case: $50 OBO

Boom stands: $75 each OBO

Those ludwig shells are beautiful and if I wasn't selling off my own drum set soon because I'm moving I'd be all over them.

KnightProjekt
Aug 14, 2006

What are the sizes on that Ludwig kit?

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

I have a Soundcraft MFX 20 live board I'll trade for some stuff:

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Soundcraft-MFXi-20-Mixer?sku=584197

Pictured here:

Mint condition. Never used outside. Original box, manuals, etc. Works perfectly.

Some stuff I'm looking for, or will trade in full or part for:

Agile guitars (Agile Harm 1 or AS 820 but will consider anything)

Epiphone Dot

VOX AC 15

Casio DG 20

Line 6 Pod XT Live

*Legit* copy of Ableton Live 8

Other interesting guitars/keyboards/audio interfaces, etc.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

KnightProjekt posted:

What are the sizes on that Ludwig kit?

‎ 22x16 kick, 2 12x8 rack toms, 2 13x8 rack toms, 1 16x18 floor tom.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Selling off some gear to offset the costs of a new bass.

Keeley DS-1 $100 shipped.
These go for 129 new. Difference in a standard Boss DS-1 and the Keeley modded DS-1? Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZWnilE5duA Comes with standard base plate, but otherwise has velcro on the back. I'm really going to regret selling this.

Zakk Wylde Overdrive $60 shipped.

Sugar Baby by Mojo Hand $120 shipped.
Sells for 150 new. Very cool rotosound. Sample here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT8olG7dSf0 And here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1dWLregcwI&feature=related

Boss TU-2 Tuner $SOLD$ shipped.
It's a tuner, rock solid. I've had it for many years and it has been an essential piece of the pedal board. If you have a cheap tuner, upgrade it. You won't regret it. It doesn't modify your sound but your audience cares if you are in tune, and so should you.

Tascam MP-BT1 $125 shipped.
- only used a handful of times. Sells for 159 new. Very clean, original box, manual and USB cable. No software to load. Just plug it in and drag your MP3s over to the device. You can slow down tracks and keep it all in tune, and you can also loop certain sections of songs over and over to get it right. Has a few built in effects.

All items have been treated well, and except for the TU-2, nothing has ever left my non smoking home (that means a lot to some people).

GONE!!!...And if you made it down this far in my post, in order to resist temptation in buying more gear, I'm offering up a 20% off Musicians Friend coupon code. It doesn't count on sale/clearance/used gear, but you can order a new Gibson Les Paul 50's guitar for under 700 bucks (due in two months). Yea, that's what I'd get if I didn't have something else in line already. Now... to get this coupon code, you must send me a PM and tell me what you'd buy with it. If you plan on buying a single set of bass strings, just eat the few bucks. But if you got some gear you want to order which is over 150, then you can have it.

p.s. - nevermind the cricket leg down there. This was shot at work, and it is cricket season. =/

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Schatten fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Jul 29, 2010

Argali
Jun 24, 2004

I will be there to receive the new mind
I'm selling a whole bunch of stuff. I'll post pictures of the pedals shortly. I'd really prefer to sell the basses locally in the NJ/NYC/Philly area.

1. MIM Fender Jazz Bass - $325. Pictures and info here: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=747243

2. Ibanez SDGR 400 Bass - $275. Pictures and info here - http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2649400

3. Boss DD-5 Digital Delay w/FS-5U Tap Tempo Pedal - $100

4. Danelectro Dan-echo w/power supply - $50

5. Line 6 Liqua-Flange - $50

6. DOD Ice Box stereo chorus - $25

7. Ibanez FL-9 Flanger (missing back battery cover) - $65

8. Digitech PDS 20/20 Multi-play flanger/delay/chorus/sampler - $40

BROKEN PEDALS - THESE DO NOT WORK

Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss GE-7 EQ
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Vox V847 wah

$10 each for the Boss pedals, $40 for the Vox shell, $60 for the lot.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Two things:

First, I sold the Rig Kontrol 3 approximately three weeks ago. I probably should have already mentioned that. Sorry to crush any hopes.

Second, in support of something Schatten is selling, I just got a Zakk Wylde OD last week and I love it. Not really any sort of honeymoon phase to worry about, either, because it's a modded SD-1, differing from a Tubescreamer by an additional diode to give it asymmetrical clipping; I've played through a ton of Tubescreamers/SD-1 variations from several makers, and the Zakk Wylde OD is basically a super hot-rodded SD-1 with a really wide frequency response and an especially high amount of gain compared to most SD-1 type pedals. I think $60 is a very fair price, since it is well built and sounds great, with modifications from the original SD-1 circuit that are about as extensive as you'd get from a Keeley mod or the like. Just a really cool take on that classic sound. It works great as a lively, crunchy dirt pedal on its own, and it kicks an amp in the rear end real nice too. Don't let the association with a high-gain shredder fool you, it's a very versatile and useful pedal.

I posted a longer review detailing the changes from the typical Tubescreamer and SD-1 in the Post Pictures thread, and tomorrow I'm going to record some demos, guess I might link them in here too since I've taken the liberty of speaking up on the topic.

Ben and Stew
Mar 31, 2006

Woah!

Selling my Roland Juno G. I had posted about this a while back then I kind of waffled about whether I wanted to sell it but now I want to. This is a really great synthesizer, chock full of classic Roland sounds. The engine is the same as found in the much more expensive Fantom series, so it sounds great for the price. It has 61 synth style keys as well as knobs that control filters, envelopes, and LFOs, 128 voice polyphony. The interface is intuitive in my opinion, and there are loads of tutorials on the internet that will take you deep into the power of this synth. There is some minor cosmetic damage but everything about the synth is in working order. It also has the latest Roland software for the synth that includes an internal sampler. This synth comes with an Analog waveforms expansion module installed, a PC Card for backup and extra memory, and a carrying case. $650 shipped

Pale Sickly Trevor
Sep 28, 2001
I have an honest to goodness, vintage ROSS Compressor pedal in great condition that I need to get rid of. Sounds incredible but I'm changing my amp setup and it's no longer necessary, and I'm poor. I'm looking for high-end distortion pedals, cash, or cash plus a DD-6 or mid-80s RAT.

I'll put up some pics later tonight.

getfuct
Jun 20, 2006

What kinda fucked up tour is this?
I'm selling off most of my music gear, here's what I've got left:

Crate GX130C head, $150
Vader 2x12 cab, $350
Fender Mexican strat(rosewood/black duncan hotrails and lil '59, black gotohs) - $250
Ibanez SZ-520(tras red, single EMG-81) - $200
LTD H-207(trans green, Dimarizos) - $300
Audio Technica AT 2020 - $60(I'll throw in a 20 foot mogami cable)
2 shorty mic stands - $10/each
5 ruby 12ax7s - $20
4 ruby 6L6GCs(matched) - $30
Tapco Link.firewire 4x6 interface(mackie) - $50
WayHuge Swollen Pickle MKII - $80
Digitech synth pedal(broken battery connector, good on A/C power, will include plug) - $30
Whirlwind active A/B Y box - $60
Dimarzio D-Sonic 7 with a ton of lead - $50
Ibanez RG7621 neck - $175

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
I think I said it before but that's a great deal on the Crate head

7.62WorldOrder
Apr 19, 2002
Looking to sell these three guitar pedals:

Boss CS-3 Compressor - A couple of nicks from being a few years old, but otherwise in good shape, works great. $45 shipped.

Digitech Hard Rock Distortion - Nice pedal with decent tones but don't have room for it on the pedalboard anymore. $35 shipped.

Zoom 505 Multi-FX - This is old but decent, it has a tuner built in. The right pedal works fine but has a different "feel" from the left pedal, you don't have to push it as hard. $20 shipped.

(not my photo, but comparable condition)

Also looking for the following for $$$ or trades:

Dunlop Univibe guitar pedal
Wireless guitar setup
A good single bass pedal (for drums)
A decent rack compressor
Drum microphones

7.62WorldOrder fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jul 28, 2010

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

the wizards beard posted:

I think I said it before but that's a great deal on the Crate head

No poo poo, if I had a couple hundred to toss right now I would be on that like white on rice. The mexi-strat with fresh pickups and tuners is a great deal too. Fuuuuuuck being broke at a bad time sucks.

plester1
Jul 9, 2004

7.62WorldOrder posted:

Looking to sell these three guitar pedals:

Boss CS-3 Compressor - A couple of nicks from being a few years old, but otherwise in good shape, works great. $45 shipped.

Sent you a PM about this compressor.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

reposting this and bringing the price down to $300 OBO

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
taxes :(

Where are these located?

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

grahm posted:

Where are these located?

Oklahoma City, OK

Alternative pants fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Jul 29, 2010

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
taxes :(

Oklahoma City, OK

Bummer! If they were closer to Oregon I'd check them out for sure.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

grahm posted:

Bummer! If they were closer to Oregon I'd check them out for sure.

Email me at roisindubhtom @ gmail dot com and let's see if we can make something happen. I'd really hate to see these go to waste

Zakalwe
May 12, 2002

Wanted For:
  • Terrorism
  • Kidnapping
  • Poor Taste
  • Unlawful Carnal Gopher Knowledge
Róisín dubh Tom. Hahaha, that's a terrible email address.

Ahem. Sorry. Carry on.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

Zakalwe posted:

Róisín dubh Tom. Hahaha, that's a terrible email address.

Ahem. Sorry. Carry on.

It's the old one that I don't use for anything important. Like hell I'd throw my real address to the goons.
e: it was a weird time. I was in high school, just discovered Flogging Molly...
\/\/\/\/ As I said, weird times.

Alternative pants fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jul 30, 2010

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Flogging Molly...

Got to be the worst way to hear of Róisín Dubh...

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!

What condition are the shells in? I see some of them have some lugs attached, so what hardware comes with them?

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.

7.62WorldOrder posted:

Zoom 505 Multi-FX - This is old but decent, it has a tuner built in. The right pedal works fine but has a different "feel" from the left pedal, you don't have to push it as hard. $20 shipped.

(not my photo, but comparable condition)

I don't have PM's but I'm interested. You have an email to contact you about it?

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

Josh Wow posted:

What condition are the shells in? I see some of them have some lugs attached, so what hardware comes with them?
As far as hardware goes, it comes with everything (IE rack tom mount, Kick spurs, and floor legs). There are some scratches and scuffs but this kit is in overall good shape.

7.62WorldOrder
Apr 19, 2002

AA is for Quitters posted:

I don't have PM's but I'm interested. You have an email to contact you about it?

Sure, fd2black at hotmail dot com.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

As far as hardware goes, it comes with everything (IE rack tom mount, Kick spurs, and floor legs). There are some scratches and scuffs but this kit is in overall good shape.

It's missing the lugs (what the tension rods screw into) on most of the shells in the picture. Do you still have those to include with it? I don't mind putting everything together I just wanted to know if you had them or not.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

Josh Wow posted:

It's missing the lugs (what the tension rods screw into) on most of the shells in the picture. Do you still have those to include with it? I don't mind putting everything together I just wanted to know if you had them or not.

Yeah I'll include the lugs.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

Cool, I'm really interested in these. Shot you an email to the address you listed above so we can discuss things further.

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe
I've got an EHX Germanium OD that isn't really covering any new ground on my bass pedal board. It's basically brand new (though I did buy it on eBay). No box (just moved and I don't think I'd be able to find it), velcro on bottom. Interested in trade offers, or say $45 shipped in the US. Pix available on request.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burdt
Feb 28, 2009

i wanna make it (wit chu)

burdt posted:

I'm building another Gaussmarkov designed Dr. Boogey. Its a sweet emulation of a Double Rectified Mesa Boogie Head in pedal form. I sold a couple of these a while back and hopefully Agreed and Gorilla Salsa can vouch for their quality. I'd like $125 OBO shipped to the CONUS.

I have finished the pedal and after oscillating between separation anxiety and the duty of a builder I have decided to part ways with this gorgeous sounding gain machine. There's also a price drop.

I will post a picture of the guts tonight and a sound sample if I could get my recording set up to sound properly.

It has an ultra bright blue LED because everyone knows they make pedals sound a million times better. I'm assuming everyone uses power supplies so currently it has no 9v battery snaps internally. However, if you really want me to add one tell me.

Controls are: first row Bass Mids Treble second row Volume Presence Gain.

$125 Shipped in the CONUS OBO

I'll also be making a couple of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNlSsMIK0s4

later this month so if you like modulation and analog delay sounds, the Echobase is a pedal just for you.

That'll also go for $125 shipped in the CONUS.

I'm also open to trades, email is still

figgisfiddis AT gmail DOT com