Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twlight
Feb 18, 2005

I brag about getting free drinks from my boss to make myself feel superior
Fun Shoe
Hello all,

I've got a few pedals for sale, they're all new unfortunately with out boxes but still in good condition, for the boss pedal I have an aftermarket power brick that I'll include. Also I can print the manual out for any of the pedals if I can find it.

Prices include shipping

Boss RC-2 - 130

Pro Co Rat (with the LM308 chip) 70

I also have a russian muff that I might be able to part with depending on if I don't like it.

Pictures will be up later today : )

Edit:

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

Twlight fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Sep 23, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

edit: sold!

an AOL chatroom fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Sep 22, 2010

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

rt4 posted:

I'll do it for that + $5 shipping. Send me an email!
Hey, I actually logged in to ask about the shipping and realized I hadn't actually sent you any money yet. Fixed that for ya. ;)

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Thanks; I'll have them shipped out tomorrow in one of those flat rate boxes. Now I gotta find some newspaper or something to keep them from banging around in the box...

HundredxNails
Jun 15, 2007
Answering every pregnancy with a Coathanger!
Hey Guys, I am looking for a Green Bullet or Red Howler harmonica mic. I am looking for a nice lo-fi mic for vocals that I can run through a Guitar amp. Both of these fit the bill perfectly. Ideally Id rather have the Bullet, but I also would like the Howler.

I might be willing to trade away some stuff. I have an MXL990 with a shockmount that I havent really looked at in a while (bought it for recording, but thats on hiatus right now). Comes with Hardcase. I have a Tube Driver that works, but its made by Delta Lab. I havent heard good things about it. Apparently they sell new for $50. But I am not sure about it. Another thing I havent really looked at it since I bought better gear (Big Muff Russian).

Anyways, if you have it, I want it, and I am willing to throw cash into it if you arent into what I have up.

infinit-e
Oct 11, 2005
Edit: Sold!

infinit-e fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Sep 24, 2010

Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

infinit-e posted:

Sorry about the slow response, if your still interested email me at
tyrellcorporation45 at gmail.com

You've got mail.

betterinsodapop
Apr 4, 2004

64:3
Looking to get rid of a VOX VR30R
Info here: http://www.voxshowroom.com/uk/amp/vr30r.html
Amp has been very gently used and there are no problems with it. I can post pics, if there's interest. This is just the amp, no footswitch.
I'd let it go for $120, I think.

Alternatively, I'd trade for a nice/interesting pedal.
Looking for: MXR 10 band EQ, some sort of decent reverb (Tech21 Boost RVB) or a EarthQuaker Devices Hummingbird II Pedal

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
I'm looking for a nice pair of headphones to use for djing/music production. If you have any you want to sell let me know what you have and how much you want for them!

post here or email: normenstyle @ gmail.com

I r Pat fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Sep 24, 2010

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

I'm looking for an analog or good analog sim type delay with chorus. In the UK.

I have a few things someone might want depending on what you offer.

widefault
Mar 16, 2009
Couple guitars and a bass to sell, US only. More pics available

1. Line6 Variax 300, sunburst, comes with all cables AND the Line 6 Workbench with cables. Can't find the software CD for Workbench, but it's avalable from the Line 6 website. Like new, still has the plastic on the pickguard. Will come with gig-bag. $325 + shipping

2. Fender Standard Jazz Bass, blue/purplish, made in mexico, from 2000ish. Used, not abused, some scuffs on the back, strap button on the horn was replaced with a lag screw(previous owner). No gig bag or case, $225 + shipping

3. Fender "Squier Series" Stratocaster. Made from 1994-1996, one step below a Mexican standard, but still a Fender model and was listed in the catalog. Hot Red/Dakota/Torino or "Holy Crap is that Red" Red. Very good shape, but has some dings and scratching that's visible up close. Very light fret wear, but lots of life left. $300 + shipping

Open to offers, but no trades right now. Thinning the herd since I haven't been playing much.

I can be reached through PMs or my username at my username dot com.

widefault fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Sep 25, 2010

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?

Carbohydrates posted:

Gretsch G6120, $1699 $1600

Gibson LP Vintage Mahogany, $749 $700

1961 Gibson Les Paul Junior, $4999 $4500

Eastwood Airline Map, $799 $700
Bump and price drops. Free shipping to goons in the states. Everything pictured has a hardshell case and the Airline has that bitchin' strap (and those are real TV Jones pickups in it). I'll also take trade offers on the LP Jr only! Cash for the others, please!

Carbohydrates fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Sep 25, 2010

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

I have an Alesis SR-16 drum machine for sale. I actually bought this drum machine from this very thread, and no longer have a use for it.

Not pictured I have a footswitch that can be hooked up to this to enable disable the drum machine or it can be used to trigger fills.

Looking to get around $100 shipped for this. Or make an offer. I would also trade for some decent monitor headphones. Let me see what you got!

Los Padre
Mar 26, 2007

Los Padre is an interesting and sensitive fellow.

Carbohydrates posted:

Bump and price drops. Free shipping to goons in the states. Everything pictured has a hardshell case and the Airline has that bitchin' strap (and those are real TV Jones pickups in it). I'll also take trade offers on the LP Jr only! Cash for the others, please!

Working on saving for the Gretsch, but certain things have to align over the course of the next month or so. For what that's worth (which is to say nothing).

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Scarf posted:

Selling my Boss SYB-3 bass synth pedal.

MAKE AN OFFER

Taking offers on my SYB-3 analog bass synth. Also taking offers on a Sabine 7100 rack tuner.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Scarf posted:

This is a little difficult to part with, but I really have no use for it anymore...

1993 Epiphone G-Something, '61 Reissue style, wine red transparent. I've had this guitar since I was 13 (I am now 28). Just replaced the pots with some new 250k (smoother sound, less bite). The neck pickup is missing a height-adjustment screw, but that will be replaced before shipping it out.

Has some battle scars, but nothing too major. I love a worn instrument, but that's just me. And best part is that all the scars came from actually playing the drat thing.

I'd like to hear what anyone has to offer, otherwise I'd like to get MAKE AN OFFER for the guitar and the hardshell case.

Also still have this little beauty for sale. Make an offer.

AZCollins
Feb 4, 2004

Meanderthal
I'm looking for some Drum hardware. Here's my SA-mart thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3352776

Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

infinit-e posted:

Boss RE-20 Space Echo Pedal -$180-Sold

Payment sent, just in case you haven't checked you e-mail.

PROLE ART THREAT
Sep 10, 2003
Selling my Roland SH-201 synth, here's a link to the page in SA mart: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3353901

Click here for the full 1280x768 image.

Looking to sell this for about $450 shipped to the U.S. Comes with power adapter and original manual. Not looking for trades so much, but will consider something synth/electronic music related.

Runoir
Feb 25, 2007
Today I happen to come into possession of a brand spankin new Korg WaveDrum. No box or manual. The drum is flawless and 100% functional. Looking to get my hands on a Serato SL1 or SL3 interface, but happy to see it go to good home. Portland, OR here

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
e: Wrong thread, by a bunch.

Manky fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Oct 4, 2010

infinit-e
Oct 11, 2005
Bump! Open to offers, available for local pickup in LA.

infinit-e posted:

Recently moved into a smaller space and decided to get rid of some gear that's not getting enough use:

Boss RE-20 Space Echo Pedal -$180-Sold

Electro-Harmonix Stereo PolyPhase -$150

Boss Rotary Sim -$150

Behringher POWERPLAY PRO-XL HA4700 4 Channel Headphone Amp - $80

Ephiphone Valve Junior Head and Cab - $200

Everything is perfect shape. I have the power supply for the Polyphase, and I'll ship the Headphone Amp with an IEC cable.

AriTheDog
Jul 29, 2003
Famously tasty.
Anyone interested in a BOSS Micro-BR? It's basically a portable 4-track recorder with a line-in guitars/bass/mic as well as a decent built-in mic. It's got quite a few on-board effects, a tuner, and lots of built-in drum patterns. I use it mostly for playing with ideas while on-the-go, or if I'm feeling like having less options to get distracted by (Ableton has lots of options.) and I just want to play music. It's especially great for sitting on the couch with a pair of headphones and playing the guitar into late at night when you (me) don't want to bother anyone (my wife).

I'm looking for studio stuff, cheap monitors, drum pads, keyboards, mics, assorted instruments... anything, really. If you're interested, let me know what you have to trade.

Here's a link to the product on Sweetwater.com: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MicroBR

Twlight
Feb 18, 2005

I brag about getting free drinks from my boss to make myself feel superior
Fun Shoe

Twlight posted:

Hello all,

I've got a few pedals for sale, they're all new unfortunately with out boxes but still in good condition, for the boss pedal I have an aftermarket power brick that I'll include. Also I can print the manual out for any of the pedals if I can find it.

Prices include shipping

Boss RC-2 - 110

Pro Co Rat (with the LM308 chip) 55

I also have a russian muff that I might be able to part with depending on if I don't like it.

Pictures will be up later today : )

Edit:

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

Bump and Price drop these are collecting dust give them a good home.

Rat is SOLD! to bisticles!

Twlight fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Oct 6, 2010

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Wondering if anyone has a banjo they are willing to part with?

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Anyone interested in a lightly used Boss RC20XL loop pedal? Its the two footswitch model found here:

http://www.google.com/products/cata...ved=0CEEQ8wIwAg

If you would like to offer, go for it. I'm mainly looking for cash but I'm also interested in a good set of studio monitors (willing to give a bit more $$ if the monitors are worth more)

RivensBitch
Jul 25, 2002

This 18" china worked great for me a few years ago when I was playing in a heavy band. You can hear it at 0:26, 0:38, 0:51, and 1:49 on this track.

No cracks or dents, it's in very good condition, I used it for a few gigs and a recording session and then the band broke up. I joined an indy rock shoegaze band and it's been sitting in my cymbal bag ever since.

It sells new for $260, I'd love to get $150 for it, or would also trade/pay for a new ride cymbal, preferably something that's got some sizzle to it, not a metal ride with a huge bell.

Someone make me an offer!

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale

melee beats posted:

Anyone looking for a Roland Gaia that is barely three weeks old? I'm getting a Voyager this week and it has to go. Has the box and everything.

$525 shipped with the box. Moving and I can't take it with me. I know someone's interested!!

Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

Anyone looking to part with a Vox Wah? Pretty please? :allears:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Ireneo Funes posted:

Anyone looking to part with a Vox Wah? Pretty please? :allears:

i have an old usa made one with a small cut in the tin bottom plate to let an AC adapter in, its a late 90s model, the last v847 w/o AC adapter slot.

e: i have the carry bag and i believe the box, also

Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i have an old usa made one with a small cut in the tin bottom plate to let an AC adapter in, its a late 90s model, the last v847 w/o AC adapter slot.

e: i have the carry bag and i believe the box, also

You are a champion. Got an e-mail?

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003
I have a tubescreamer, metalzone, rockman wah, digitech synth wah , and a one spot adapter. I would trade for any old midi controller or old digital synth. I just want 49 keys and a modwheel. I would also trade for some cheap studio monitors.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Ireneo Funes posted:

You are a champion. Got an e-mail?

yeah, my bad. ams at daggerhart dot com

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

still have an Alesis SR-16 drum machine to sell, if you want it throw an offer out there! If you don't like to offer, howabout $85?

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!
I gotta sell some basses to buy a car. These basses are both in need of some TLC, but play well as is.

First up is an Epiphone SG bass with a Kahler whammy bar installed. The Kahler bridge costs $200 new. Has had a Seymour Duncan jazz pickup added to the bridge. Wiring is fine but very sloppy, and it doesn't have a back control plate. I bought material to make a new one but never did, so I'll throw that in as well. It's tuned BEAD at the moment and is short scale:

Looking for $225 shipped for this one.

I've also got the second bass I ever bought, a 2000 MIM jazz bass. I replaced the hardware with all black hardware from Warmoth, pertinent info is Schaller tuners and a Gotoh bridge. Has Seymour Duncan pickups in it. Wiring is probably sloppy but works jsut fine and the body under the control plate was hand routed out a bit because at one point I had a preamp in there. Intonation is off as well, it needs a setup since I haven't played it in forever:

Looking for $325 shipped for it.

Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yeah, my bad. ams at daggerhart dot com

You've got mail.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Ireneo Funes posted:

You've got mail.

:ironicat:

is anybody interested in a Russian Small Stone? still have the wood box, and can throw in a 1/8" TS to barrel plug adapter

how about a Boss SP-202? hes got a doctorate in sampling, dontcha know, and a free wall wart to make up for the missing battery cover to boot! no lit or boxes here, but the unit looks and works just fine.

im open to all kinda trades, tell me what ya got!

second best sponge
Jun 13, 2003

I'm from Cleveland :tinsley:
Still selling my road ready CDJ coffin case and KRK Rokit 6 monitors if anyone is interested.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3350459&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post382360334

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

:ironicat:

is anybody interested in a Russian Small Stone? still have the wood box, and can throw in a 1/8" TS to barrel plug adapter

how about a Boss SP-202? hes got a doctorate in sampling, dontcha know, and a free wall wart to make up for the missing battery cover to boot! no lit or boxes here, but the unit looks and works just fine.

im open to all kinda trades, tell me what ya got!

How does your Small Stone compare to the American one? This vid (http://proguitarshop.com/blog/electro-harmonix-usa-small-stone-phaser-3373) turns me the gently caress on, and I would consider buying yours if the price is right, and I'm not broke by the end of the week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

I r Pat posted:

still have an Alesis SR-16 drum machine to sell, if you want it throw an offer out there! If you don't like to offer, howabout $85?

Hey Bonnaroo buddy, you still trying to get rid of this thing?