Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Anyone selling a Delay pedal, preferably one of the EHX pedals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

Manky posted:

Hey Bonnaroo buddy, you still trying to get rid of this thing?

Hey brother! I sure am. I can ship it out as soon as tomorrow.. want it?

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

I r Pat posted:

Hey brother! I sure am. I can ship it out as soon as tomorrow.. want it?

Let's do this thing. Paypal?

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

Epi Lepi posted:

Anyone selling a Delay pedal, preferably one of the EHX pedals?

I have a Line 6 Echo Park, I only used it a few times still have the box and all the paperwork. I just never "bonded" with it.

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008
I have a metallic silver none-fender telecaster body (still with the nice sturdy box it came in). The neck holes would need redrilling by amount a few millimeters to fit a fender neck.

I also have the following pedals: Boss PS3 Phaser, Marshall Regenerator multi-modulation and some no name digi delay which actually puts a fair bit of drive into the signal too.

But the real star of the show is quite the monster.

'Pro Martin' fretless bass (originally fretted, its OLD and I've no idea when the frets went, but its a pretty good job).

Every single 70's design perk there is - heavy oak (I'm pretty sure) and maple laminate neck thru body, 2 a side headstock with brass nut, brass bridge and controlls too. They've dulled over the years.

Single cream P-bass pickup wedged closer to the bridge than usual. Volume, tone and a switch that seems to switch between capacitors for sound variations.

The electronics cover seems to be made out of a bit of tupperwear thats been hastily sellotaped on and everything else is covered in dings. This bass has been through hell it would seem, but its nice and solid.

Pics when I can get a camera.

I'm uk only afraid, but I'm after all offers of either trade or sale. I wouldn't mind a nice usb midi keyboard.

Contact - pedricko [AT] hot mail [DOT] com

AriTheDog
Jul 29, 2003
Famously tasty.

Pedricko posted:

I have a metallic silver none-fender telecaster body (still with the nice sturdy box it came in). The neck holes would need redrilling by amount a few millimeters to fit a fender neck.

I also have the following pedals: Boss PS3 Phaser, Marshall Regenerator multi-modulation and some no name digi delay which actually puts a fair bit of drive into the signal too.

But the real star of the show is quite the monster.

'Pro Martin' fretless bass (originally fretted, its OLD and I've no idea when the frets went, but its a pretty good job).

Every single 70's design perk there is - heavy oak (I'm pretty sure) and maple laminate neck thru body, 2 a side headstock with brass nut, brass bridge and controlls too. They've dulled over the years.

Single cream P-bass pickup wedged closer to the bridge than usual. Volume, tone and a switch that seems to switch between capacitors for sound variations.

The electronics cover seems to be made out of a bit of tupperwear thats been hastily sellotaped on and everything else is covered in dings. This bass has been through hell it would seem, but its nice and solid.

Pics when I can get a camera.

I'm uk only afraid, but I'm after all offers of either trade or sale. I wouldn't mind a nice usb midi keyboard.

Contact - pedricko [AT] hot mail [DOT] com

I'm in the US, so you probably don't want to ship to me (no clue on expense, etc) but I'd be interested in the fretless bass. Post them pics.

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Manky posted:

Let's do this thing. Paypal?

Just letting you know your new drum machine was shipped out earlier this week, you should have a tracking # through paypal.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Anyone have a Phase 90 kicking around?

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

pennywisdom posted:

Anyone have a Phase 90 kicking around?

Yep! What is your asking price?

edit: and/or trade for(?)

Hadlock fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Oct 28, 2010

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

I r Pat posted:

Just letting you know your new drum machine was shipped out earlier this week, you should have a tracking # through paypal.

Awesome, thanks a bunch. Got the tracking number. I'll check in when it comes.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Hadlock posted:

Yep! What is your asking price?

edit: and/or trade for(?)

They are $75 new (http://www.amazon.com/MXR-Phase-90-Effects-Pedal/dp/B0002GX6V2) so I can offer $40 shipped to Canada?

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008

AriTheDog posted:

I'm in the US, so you probably don't want to ship to me (no clue on expense, etc) but I'd be interested in the fretless bass. Post them pics.

if you could get me a quote on shipping, and its reasonable, I'd meet you halfway maybe.

I'll get pics asap, as I do not own a camera.

Visually its like an Aria Pro II and a Gibson Grabber got into a transportation pod together. It is a very very 70's looking bass. It will need a bit of a setup (which I couldn't even attempt) and the intonation screw on the low E is long gone (but easily replaced)

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

Here's one they had for sale at a local shop about a year ago. I probably should have gone to play it at least; it was pretty cheap.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

I r Pat posted:

Got the SR-16 today! I've only had time to play with it a little, but hell yes. What a lovely little machine. Thanks a lot!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Manky posted:

What a lovely little machine.
These are words I have not heard before to refer to that bit of kit. Gotta say i was happy i figured out how to use my ER-1 to play nice with it so now im finally using mine :hfive:

I have a Sovtek Small Stone for trade. The knob has disappeared and one of the prongs on the battery clip is missing, but it works and sounds great.

You can look at it here
http://imgur.com/htY3p.jpg
http://imgur.com/wyprA.jpg
http://imgur.com/RczPX.jpg
and listen at it here

65 USD shipped in the USA, open to trades -- looking for an mxr distortion iii, an sm57 or similar mike, or whatever you got

also have a boss dr sample sp-202 for trade. missing the battery cover but runs fine and comes with an ac adaptor

arbybaconator
Dec 18, 2007

All hat and no cattle

I have Native Instruments Maschine for trade if anyone is interested

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

These are words I have not heard before to refer to that bit of kit. Gotta say i was happy i figured out how to use my ER-1 to play nice with it so now im finally using mine :hfive:

What can I say, I haven't gotten to play with a drummer in a long time. Pairing it with an ER-1 sounds like it must be pretty spectacular.

While I'm posting... Anyone have one or two momentary footswitches they want to get rid of for cheap?

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale

spaceship posted:

I have Native Instruments Maschine for trade if anyone is interested

I am. What are you looking for? Cash?

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Manky posted:

Got the SR-16 today! I've only had time to play with it a little, but hell yes. What a lovely little machine. Thanks a lot!

No problem man! Enjoy my dubstep sounding custom kits too, they're slammin.

Nightrain
Dec 17, 2004

I may be new to SA, but I've been playing guitar in the desert and on top of pianos for years
edit: No longer available

Nightrain fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Oct 31, 2010

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Manky posted:

What can I say, I haven't gotten to play with a drummer in a long time. Pairing it with an ER-1 sounds like it must be pretty spectacular.
And I use my Mono/Poly for kicks, gently caress an 808. The arp on poly mode with 4 diff oscs lets each kick of the bar sound different :xd:

quote:

While I'm posting... Anyone have one or two momentary footswitches they want to get rid of for cheap?
seconding this

e: the email for the sp-202 and sovtek small stone is ams at daggerhart dot com btw

byob historian fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Oct 30, 2010

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

Manky posted:

I have a Boss FS-5U $20 shipped?

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
Y'all like amps???

English AC30/6TB, $1100
Peavey Envoy 110, $100
Peavey Bravo 112 w/ Celestion Vintage 30, $300
locally built 2x12 cab w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, $400
Two Celestion Vintage 30s, 16ohm, $80 ea (goddamn I loving love Vintage 30s)
Fender Rumble 100 bass amp, $200

Obviously shipping for some of these sucks, so local is preferred (WA), but if you wanna pay for it, I'll ship 'em anywhere.

p.s. still got some guitars available, see my previous post itt. Make me offers!

p.p.s. I'll trade the AC30 for an AC15TBX or other English Vox AC15. The AC30 is just a bit more than I need these days, but I don't wanna be Voxless. :(

p.p.p.s. Check out the AC30's footswitch, it's hilarious

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

pennywisdom posted:

They are $75 new (http://www.amazon.com/MXR-Phase-90-Effects-Pedal/dp/B0002GX6V2) so I can offer $40 shipped to Canada?

Only shipping inside the US sorry :(

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Thumposaurus posted:

That sounds pretty good. What kinda shape is it in?

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

Pretty good shape, I only ever used it as a tap-tempo for a delay so I never really stomped on it hard. They are pretty indestructible.

The cool thing about them is that they have a polarity switch so you can use it for anything, plus if you get another like it they have grooves on the side so that they can lock into each other.

send me an e-mail if interested same username at hotmail.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Thumposaurus posted:

send me an e-mail if interested same username at hotmail.

Mail sent.

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

Manky posted:

Mail sent.

Replied :rock:

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008

Narwhale posted:

Here's one they had for sale at a local shop about a year ago. I probably should have gone to play it at least; it was pretty cheap.

Its more similar to this Aria Pro II, except with a shorter headstock and it is neck-through.

Should have pictures soon.

Hubis
May 18, 2003

Boy, I wish we had one of those doomsday machines...

Pedricko posted:

Its more similar to this Aria Pro II, except with a shorter headstock and it is neck-through.

that's really good looking...

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Pedricko posted:

Those basses just beg for some Darkstar pickups, imo.

arbybaconator
Dec 18, 2007

All hat and no cattle

melee beats posted:

I am. What are you looking for? Cash?

Cash, or possibly some synth gear

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

I'm looking for a pair of monitors for my home studio. I've had these Event TR6's for way too long and I need something fresh. Anybody have some V series KRK's or Dynaudio BM6's they're looking to rid themselves of? I'm open to anything though really.

Cash and/or trade works. I've got the Events, a pair of Auratones, and an ASR-X Pro that I'd be willing to part with depending on the circumstances.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR

G&L Legacy Tribute. Seymour Duncan Hot Rail in neck. It has a coil tap in the volume, but the coil tap is currently unhooked.

Plays great and the neck SD sounds fantastic. Skinny D neck with a nice flat radius. I'll include gig bag.

Looking to trade for... anything really. I'm not much of a strat guy to be honest, so it just hasn't been getting any love. I will trade for a MIM Fender strat though, but if anyone has a beat up Gretsch Pro Jet, or a Chinese Hofner, or anything semi hollow, I'd be interested. Anything Yamaha as well.

I'd even include some cash if you have something that's more expensive than this G&L.

Happy to post more pics.

contact - white rabbit white rabbit @ gmail dot com

Zuhzuhzombie!! fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Nov 3, 2010

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Another interest check, Boss RC20XL loop pedal anyone? Everything works 100%, looks like new.

reichsten
Jan 13, 2010

I r Pat posted:

Another interest check, Boss RC20XL loop pedal anyone? Everything works 100%, looks like new.

edit: talking over email now

reichsten fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Nov 4, 2010

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Thumposaurus posted:

Just wanted to say, I got the footswitch today. Works like a charm, thanks a bunch!

Now I just need one more fs-5u...

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe
I want to finance an El Capistan purchase. It will replace both of my delay pedals, so I'm offering them up here first. These are obviously not my pics, but I can provide them upon request.

Electro Harmonix Memory Boy- Excellent to mint condition. Heavy duty velcro. Don't have the box for this. Used for about 8 months; no issues at all. $85 paypal shipped. Sold pending payment

Click here for the full 549x640 image.

Boss RE-20 Space Echo- Excellent to mint condition. It's refurbished, but I've had it for 2 months and can't find any cosmetic issues, nor have I had any problems with it. Comes in original box and still has 5 year warranty. Heavy duty velcro. $160 paypal shipped.

The Bunk fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Nov 4, 2010

reichsten
Jan 13, 2010

I r Pat posted:

I don't think this is going to work out, so someone else grab this awesome pedal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

JohnnyMondo posted:

I don't think this is going to work out, so someone else grab this awesome pedal.
Yes, still available. Open to trades if its something interesting. Looking potentially for DJ gear

I r Pat fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Nov 5, 2010