Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

Tsinava posted:

I remember one time I was leveling my mage in WoW doing some quests in Stranglethorn Vale and there this warrior who attacked like three mobs at once like an idiot and then died. When he rezzed he started giving me poo poo for not helping him and used insults and such. What I noticed is that he used bandages to heal himself mostly and he pretty much used them after each fight. I had some linen bandages left over from leveling first aid so after each fight I would go up to him and spam linen bandages on him and when I started bandaging I would back away to stop and he would only be healed for like a fraction of the little amount linen bandages would heal anyways.

This would apply a minute long debuff to him that wouldn't allow him to use bandages until it wore off and I would just kill a monster then go over to him and get him with another linen bandage.

I don't understand why he got so pissed at me, especially when he bitched at me for not helping before. I was dressing his wounds for him, that's helping right? :confused:

Anyways after dying like four times and calling me every name in the book he left.

Were you even grouped with the guy? Was this just some random person who you happened to be near? This is why I don't play that game anymore.

Edited with the quote, for new page. This has to have been the dozenth time this has happened to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Maximum Tomfoolery posted:

Were you even grouped with the guy? Was this just some random person who you happened to be near? This is why I don't play that game anymore.

Edited with the quote, for new page. This has to have been the dozenth time this has happened to me.
I wasn't grouped with him. He was just in the same area and we were both killing mobs.

Paez
Oct 28, 2010
I remember griefing on Counter Strike. Teaming up with a friend on the other team and killing all players.

People also got really really mad when we were the last ones living and we decided to chat instead of play. Very funny poo poo!

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum

Paez posted:

I remember griefing on Counter Strike. Teaming up with a friend on the other team and killing all players.

People also got really really mad when we were the last ones living and we decided to chat instead of play. Very funny poo poo!

Or play hide and seek. That seemed to make people very angry very quickly. Other times people would catch on and it could get very fun.

Paez
Oct 28, 2010

Ignimbrite posted:

Or play hide and seek. That seemed to make people very angry very quickly. Other times people would catch on and it could get very fun.

hahaha yea! Awesome!

Pretending to be teamplaying with someone and then team killing the guy was cool as hell too... Like "Accidently shooting him".

The Strangest Finch
Nov 23, 2007

The only griefing I've ever done in CS was completely unintentional. I was playing on a team with a few friends in an internet cafe and we all left for what we thought would be a minute to grab food. That minute ended up taking the better part of a quarter hour and we came back to the other team chatting furiously at us for "Not Playing Right" or in fact, not really playing at all...

tv iv is nerds
Feb 26, 2006

by angerbot
The best is spraying Goatsecx on the bombsite and laughing as the counter-terrorist has to stare at the image in order to defuse the bomb.

Slappy Moose
Jan 23, 2010

THE FILTHY IMMIGRANT

Paez posted:

This works excellently in TF2 as well. Once the round is over, you can spy crab, build dispensers everywhere, etc.

Last time I did this, my friend and I both went engi and build a little dispenser fort, with teleporters and stuff. Then we danced and taunted as the rest of the server just started screaming at us.

Enthusiasm
Jul 11, 2010

NEVER go back for any reason.

tv iv is nerds posted:

The best is spraying Goatsecx on the bombsite and laughing as the counter-terrorist has to stare at the image in order to defuse the bomb.

The best part about Counter-Strike: Source was that it allowed for animated .gifs to be converted into sprays. Animated shock sprays became big around the same time 2girls1cup was "discovered". You can fill in the rest.

A Frosty Beverage
Sep 26, 2007

Full of vitamin chill
Whenever I'm screwing around as engineer, I like to build a turret up to level 3 and blow all the bullets and missiles. Then it just clicks at people as we gently caress around.

Paez
Oct 28, 2010

tv iv is nerds posted:

HAHA thats super funny! And also spraying naked hotties and watch people lose focus and shoot them. Awesome!

CreamCheese
Oct 23, 2002

furry drum circle posted:

Diablo 2:

Characters have limited inventory, so players will make dummy characters called mules to hold spare valuable items. The best way to get items onto mules is by trading with a friend or buying a spare account to trade with on a laptop or something (it's reasonable, cd keys are like $3). Players with no friends online will sometimes go to parking/perming games (characters need to be played for a few hours to be "permed", otherwise they expire after being logged out for a couple days, so players leave their mules afk in perming games) and drop their items in the game while the afk mules keep the game live (empty games, and the items with them, are deleted), then rejoin with their own mule. If you join a parking game and wait, someone's bound to come and try to drop mule some items:

(he couldn't pk my character because it was level 1 and you can't PvP til 9 :ssh:)

Some people catch onto this, kinda. I had one guy join a game and drop some decent items in a corner. I grabbed them and he came back like "HAHA FAG I HAD [really good items] TO DROP, I DIDNT NEED [that item] AT ALL, GJ TAKING THE BAIT RETARD" and leave. He still didn't get to transfer his items.

Another one I did was make games like "FREE HRS HERE" hrs meaning high runes, pretty much the currency at the time. I would fill the game with junk items and tell people a high rune was buried somewhere underneath. Cue people joining in droves desperately picking up items worth like 30 gold (when monsters drop tens of thousands at a time) before swearing at me and leaving:

Diablo 2 brings back so many memories.

My brother and I did a few long term scams. We would befriend people on battle.net, most likely 13 year old kids I like to believe. After a few hours of playing with them, he'd ask them to stay in a pass worded game and watch our items for us while we switched to our mules. This was to build up a level of trust. We'd drop unique items and runes, but nothing that we were worried about losing. Eventually, came the day where they would ask one of us to stay in the game while they switched to their mule. We'd grab the best items, leave and never speak to them again. Some of these false friendships went on for a month or two, never letting our icy cold hearts melt at the chance of true e-friendship.

One kid even whispered to me: "I thought we were friends :("

Sometimes my brother and I would just type in random game names and guess the passwords. This actually worked. Some games were called "MULE" or "ABC" and the password was usually "MULE" or "123" or something stupid. We'd join, people would flip out as all their stuff was on the ground, and we'd snatch it up.

We'd also be doing Baal runs, and a random person would join and leave. This made us stop whatever we we're doing and do a mad dash back to the rogue camp, or try random way points looking for loot. Whenever we saw a low level character join the game, or someone with the name "mule" we knew that character was probably carried through hell difficulty, and was either abandoned as a mule or made just for that purpose. We got so many items and pissed off so many people doing this.
They thought they were crafty, joining and warping to the stony field to drop their stuff. Nope! That poo poo was snatched up.

By the way, the writing down their real life names to match accounts is loving genius; I wish I thought of that.

Sadly, diablo 3 will have shared inventory I hear :(

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Teamkilling on its own usually isn't very funny, but when you can pass it off as a suicide...

A buddy and I were playing the map Spire on Halo:Reach, which features a gigantic tower in the map, where players often roost to snipe. The other team had mostly quit, so our team was way ahead in the score, and the match was playing out in a pretty boring fashion.

On the Spire top platform, characters who snipe usually creep on the very edge of the platform to get a wide spectrum of view to catch any errant enemies. You can probably see where this is going. Since the snipers are usually zoomed in, they aren't watching people around or behind them, especially not their own teammates, who may or may not give them a bit of a nudge off the edge, where they fall to their deaths, a suicide (-1 to team score). This may or may not be why I got an angry voice message and note from a guy saying "I just watched the movie, and gently caress YOU!"

Maybe the act isn't funny on its own, but the idea of a guy playing through the whole game and thinking that he kept accidentally falling or creeping too close to the edge being suspicious about it, then going back and watching the entire movie, only to come to a dawning realization that it was no accident after all :laugh:

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzpDiUlNtLM

This is still my favourite.

OrangeSoda
Oct 8, 2007

OrangeSoda digivolved into Monzaemon!

OrangeSoda has unlocked BEAR POWERS!

Colon Parenthesis posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzpDiUlNtLM

This is still my favourite.

The best part is the comment near the very top which is the usual bitter "AMERIKKKA SUCKS THIS IS HOW EVERY AMERIKKAN IS :argh:" garbage followed by the uploader's response.

It really shouldn't be THIS easy to find out who plays this prison break crap.

Also this is now my favorite too

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

handsome only face fucked around with this message at 03:52 on May 15, 2011

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

KeroKeroCola posted:

Suicides in Halo

Sounds pretty hilarious to me!

Just having them get a -1 to their score and having to see a replay of them flopping to their doom to see what happened seems like a double reward.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

OrangeSoda posted:

The best part is the comment near the very top which is the usual bitter "AMERIKKKA SUCKS THIS IS HOW EVERY AMERIKKAN IS :argh:" garbage followed by the uploader's response.

It really shouldn't be THIS easy to find out who plays this prison break crap.

Also this is now my favorite too

Isn't Prison Break that map where there's like a bunch of guys just sitting in jail cells and then guards rush in and kill them or something? Who willingly plays that?

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Policenaut posted:

Isn't Prison Break that map where there's like a bunch of guys just sitting in jail cells and then guards rush in and kill them or something? Who willingly plays that?

Pretty much. It's like Garry's Mod role playing game mode without any rules.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Policenaut posted:

From what I heard. those prison maps are basically where one group plays prisoner and has to do whatever the other team says. sounds dumb to me.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Its some God over Man poo poo. People willingly download and play the map and mode just for that brief time to tell someone what to do and if they don't do it, they kill them.

Smudgie Buggler
Feb 27, 2005

SET PHASERS TO "GRINDING TEDIUM"
Back in the very early days of WoW I played on a PvP server with a very active forum. The server was split down the middle, but not into Horde and Alliance so much as into PvPers and Raiders. This was in the days before Battlegrounds (dedicated and regimented PvP instances), when the Arathi Highlands (a relatively low-level area notorious for large-scale PvP battles) was still a deathtrap. Consequently, there was a kind of rivalry between PvPers and serious Raiders (it was a fairly heavy-raiding server too, with a couple of continent first-kills in high-level instances) and a camaraderie across factions between different both kinds of players. PvE guilds would often trade through the neutral auction house(s)? I forget) and dedicated rear end in a top hat PvP guilds like mine would regularly form alliances with their equivalents from the other faction in order to poo poo on the maximum number of lowbies 'in the field.'

The best time I ever had playing that horrible, horrible game was when a few (5 or 6) hardcore raiders got involved in some drama within the top Horde guild and grew disillusioned with raiding and were planning to defect to a PvP guild with which my Alliance guild was on good terms at the time. The raiding guild were snobby, fun-hating shitheads who looked down on PvP in general as beneath them and had pissed the defectors off but good. So, knowing that these guys, one of which was the raiding guild's First Officer, were bitter as hell, we cooked up a plan with two other Alliance PvP guilds as well as the guild the raiders were defecting to.

The traitors made good with their raiding guild and acted like all was forgiven, until their next Molten Core raid. Knowing that this guild liked to make a big show of their raids by grouping up in a major town before all rolling out to the instance as one big group, the first officer was to tell us when they were on their way. We three guilds had maybe four summoning groups lying in wait in the hills surrounding Blackrock Mountain (a big cluster of instances). As they were on their way from the flight point, we managed to summon a good two-thirds of our three raid groups and jumped on them as they strode through the gates to go raid.

Total massacre. As they were corpse-running back we summoned the remainder of our raids and camped them out for a good two hours before they gave up on the raid for that night. They probably could have gotten to the instance if they were just willing to book it straight through the gates, but these guys were 'serious' players, damnit! They had epics coming out of their asses, and we were a rag-tag mob of griefers in craftable blues, many of us not even yet at the level cap, and they were determined to fight back. The best bits were when we decided to back off to see what they'd do. Being made of Alliance PvP guilds, a good 70 out of the 120 were Night Elf Rogues and Hunters, so when they'd collect their corpses and run around AoEing the place like crazy trying to find us hidden in the hills nearby, they'd get Volleyed (a Hunter ranged area-of-effect attack) to death from afar. We also had a small contingent stationed at the graveyard for anybody who was willing to accept resurrection sickness for a chance to hearth. Nobody got out alive.

The real beauty of the situation was that, while we were doing this, the First Officer was cleaning out his guild's dedicated bank alt account and managed to swipe a good 6-7k gold (this is when 1k gold sold for US$90). When he was done, he rolled up to the scene with a dozen or so of his new guildies and the other defectors and they /gquit in front of everybody and stood there pointing and laughing with their new guild as the poopsockers got slammed a few last times.

Not as intricate a plan, nor as beautifully hateful as the account-sharing revenge story, but gently caress that was a fun night. That level of orchestration almost makes MMOs actually seem worthwhile, looking back on it. Those days of PvP are long gone now, though :(.

Smudgie Buggler fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Oct 29, 2010

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

I've never played a MMO with any real seriousness, but what is supposed to be the benefits of these shared guild bank accounts? All I ever hear about is some guy breaking in and stealing everyone else's money.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

You can store poo poo useful for leveling., and collate resources to make more gold in auctions.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Klungar posted:

I've never played a MMO with any real seriousness, but what is supposed to be the benefits of these shared guild bank accounts? All I ever hear about is some guy breaking in and stealing everyone else's money.

Players put in crafting materials they don't need but other guild members do, potions for raid night and gear to help low level members have an easier time grinding up through the lower areas.

Simply put, it's the honor system in action. There are options that can be in place that can limit the amount of stuff taken.

FoF
Mar 22, 2007

I BET THE GOONS DID THIS

ASK ME ABOUT BITCOINS, CIS PRIVILEGE, AND MY MASSIVE KARMA ON REDDIT

Has no meaning posted:

Players put in crafting materials they don't need but other guild members do, potions for raid night and gear to help low level members have an easier time grinding up through the lower areas.

Simply put, it's the honor system in action. There are options that can be in place that can limit the amount of stuff taken.

This was before real guild banks where a "guild bank" was just a character on someones account who held all the spare items.

Paez
Oct 28, 2010

Dizz posted:

From what I heard. those prison maps are basically where one group plays prisoner and has to do whatever the other team says. sounds dumb to me.

I never got the idea of that game... its just weird. It doenst even looks like a game. Lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Skyworks
Oct 2, 2010

by angerbutt

Maximum Tomfoolery posted:

The level of cuntery you would see from the average user in WoW is unbelievable, I have no idea what the reason is but WoW has a thouroughly horrible user base. We used to run pre made groups into the battle grounds. Tank, healer, hybrid, nuker and a stabby character. Battle grounds were a time sink while not chasing gear. A good, well geared 5 man team could dominate the smaller maps.

This did not stop some of the foulest and stupidest tirades from pouring out of the mouths of non grouped charcaters directed at our healers. Honestly, if you have never played it can be hard to understand that a character will harass someone for hours, even following them when muted, if they did not become their personal healer in a battleground.

Eventually, we decided that the best recourse was to follow these arseholes around in our group watching them die over and over to groups of the enemy, followed by us steamrolling the people who killed them straight afterwards. We used to keep a list, and every time we saw you we would do this. The sheer rage, anger, frustration and threats of personal harm directed at us made this particularly satisfying.

Skyworks fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Oct 29, 2010

LordBaxter
Sep 7, 2009

I finally managed to make everybody like me, if only for one day

Dizz posted:

I've played it a bit, it can be fun. The guards have to find excuses to kill the prisoners and the prisoners have to try and kill the guards. The aim of the game is grief really, The guards can ask the prisoners to do anything, if they refuse you can kill them, prisoners also outnumber guards by a shitton and trying to stop them from running off, getting guns and slaughtering you all is extremely difficult. The problem is that most people play it as a deathmatch, all the guards camp out somewhere and kill any prisoner who doesn't stay away, I've had much more fun just getting the prisoners to follow my every insane command until they manage to organize themselves enough to stab me to death.

Try it out at least, I can't really explain how chaotic it gets during an ordinary round.

Paez
Oct 28, 2010

LordBaxter posted:

I've played it a bit, it can be fun. The guards have to find excuses to kill the prisoners and the prisoners have to try and kill the guards. The aim of the game is grief really, The guards can ask the prisoners to do anything, if they refuse you can kill them, prisoners also outnumber guards by a shitton and trying to stop them from running off, getting guns and slaughtering you all is extremely difficult. The problem is that most people play it as a deathmatch, all the guards camp out somewhere and kill any prisoner who doesn't stay away, I've had much more fun just getting the prisoners to follow my every insane command until they manage to organize themselves enough to stab me to death.

Try it out at least, I can't really explain how chaotic it gets during an ordinary round.

Looks cool from what you told... But I guess it depends really on whos playing. Meaning people must "roleplay" for it to work.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Cwapface posted:

PvP ambushes PvE in WoW

This is almost some EVE level coordination poo poo right here.

Edit: Fuuuck, new page. Goddammit. Writing story now.

So, I play a loving shitton of BattleField: Bad Company 2. Like, I have 400 hours in the game since it launched in March.

About the best time I had in this game was when I found a server which banned me for hacking in about the first ten minutes. I like to think I'm a nice guy, so I go on their forums and respectfully request an unban. Eventually, I have to directly email the admin that banned me and we go back and forth for a little while, and then I get this pot o' gold:

quote:

"First of all let me say I never call anyone a HACK, I just take PB screen shots for PBBANS and let them make that call. This community is comprise of mostly people who are over 50 so we are a little older and slower bunch. I think the rub is that shots that would normally kill other people IE this slower bunch don't kill you and there lies the frustration. I am no slouch at this game I have a almost 1.4 KD ratio but I also could not touch you last night as well. So when I hear all the bitching I ask either the player chane his game style or leave. I watched you on Procon last night for awhile and didn't see anything that warranted a hack I did see you conspire with your clanmate Red Cell when he was on the other side but we as a community are guilty of that as well. So here is your choice tone down you game style or leave. We are a good bunch of people to paly with and most of us have been killing each other for 5 years in BF2, CODWAW, CODMW and now BC2 we have about 80 other non members that paly with us on a weekly basis so the server is always populated. The thing is that 99% of the players are evenly matched, your game style is so above what we play people think your hacking so I hope you can see my point."

Yikes.

So I lay off for about a week, then come back and it's Nelson Bay Conquest. I load up the medic with the MG3 (High ROF bullet hose), lightweight (run faster) and body armor, and proceed to go on a knifing spree. Nelson Bay is a map with 4 cap points arranged in a square, on winter forest terrain. Visibility in most places is about 30m. It is REALLY easy to cover that behind somebody's back, especially when you can only hear footsteps in the snow from about 5m away. By the time you've heard it and turned around, I've already collected you.

Let me diverge here for a second. In BFBC2, when you knife another player, you get to collect their dogtags as a trophy. Some people :sperg: the gently caress out when you knife them. Some people refer to a knife kill as "tagging" or "getting tagged".

I was in perfect form today. I must have collected over thirty dogtags that round (my norm is usually 3-7), and anytime someone heard me coming I'd just hold the trigger down on the MG3 and let the bullets turn them into bloody shreds. I also revived every teammate I saw, so not only did the other team have to deal with some winged spectre bearing down on them like an unholy demon with a pocket knife, but my team was actually pushing them back fairly well. All of a sudden I start getting ingame messages from the admin across my screen:

quote:

TONE IT DOWN, BEACH. THE SHEEP ARE COMPLAINING

I ignore it. Fuckit, I'm having waaay too much fun. I get warned a couple more times, and after the last warning, I switch to the Slug Wookie. The Slug Wookie is the recon class dressed in a ghille suit (Wookie) wielding a slug shotgun (Slug). The Recon class also has a motion sensor gadget that you can throw, detecting motion in one-second intervals within a 25m radius. Let's just say it's like having a wallhack. This class gets me banned. A lot.

The very first shot I make is on the admin that has been warning me. He's been playing sniper. He's at their base. It was a 140m headshot. With a slug shotgun. At an FOV of 110 degrees, his head is about 2x2 pixels. The shotguns don't have scopes.

Banned.

Ah, well, that's another one I'm not getting back...

Beach Bum fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Oct 29, 2010

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

I used to play EVE quite a lot a few years ago and by far the best time I ever had on that life-destroying game was when I joined a griefing/pirating corporation that operated in low security/0.0 (areas where you are allowed to shoot and kill other players with little or no consequence). We had a great time around there, doing the standard griefing stuff like outrageous smack talk, not honouring any ransom ever and other fairly low level stuff.

One day though, a member of an alliance that we constantly killed decided to release the real life details of the CEO of our corporation on a public channel and to put it mildly, he wasn't pleased about that. Being a revengeful little bastard, our CEO decided that our new aim was to rip that alliance a new one.

Some background: The alliance we would be facing was a relatively small time endavour with about 500 members and didn't own their own space. Instead, they rented space from another, bigger alliance, in this case Foundati0n, a crappy alliance that used to operate in the Great Wildlands. They used to live in the area of space that linked the Great Wildlands with the Drone Regions.
Our corporation had at most 20 members, usually less than that logged in, but we had a pretty steady membership and everyone was pretty cool. My roots originally was in the RP scene of EVE and this corporation pretended to RP, mostly to piss off other, more serious RPers as well as the serious business alliances in 0.0.

Our plan to destroy that alliance was, in effect, guerilla warfare. We constantly kept cloaked ships in systems where they farmed, we insulted them as much as we could, we infiltrated them again and again, we found out their freighter routes and times and ambushed them and we straight out-fought them when fleet battles occured. During this time we had access to their forums and killboards and could read every delicious thread where they complained about us.

Eventually we had gotten their morale so low that one of their officers decided to betray them and after a lot of planning, we managed to steal pretty much every single ship that they owned in 0.0 space as well as shutting down most of their POS (Player Owned Structures, basically player-made stations in space). Reading their tears on their own forums and the reaction on corp-chat when they released they had been betrayed was incredibly gratifying.

Although they were almost done for, they still weren't done for, until the GM found out that the leader of that alliance had bought gold illegally to prop up his alliance. After being banned from the game, the alliance cycled through different leaders, each more innefectual than the last and eventually imploded. Pretty much the best time I ever had on EVE.

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

Dizz posted:

These videos have been posted earlier in the thread, but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCo0H1ykhxw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6iA2Pxucwc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRbt_ckUHOE

The tears, so delicious. Just wish I was half as creative as these videos.

I am hella PEEVED fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Oct 29, 2010

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Beach Bum posted:

Banned story

Haha. Good story. I can understand his point though, and it is pretty rad of him to just come out and say they're not as good as you are and it's not fun for them. Honesty is pretty rare. You did the right thing by shoving it in their faces though, I would have done the same.

Jzmisgoo
Sep 15, 2007

Jzm IS goo!!
I remember a while ago me and a couple of buddies of mine went on TF2 LP server and had text binds that said "raped, idiot" whenever we killed someone. The entire server and admin (some annoying Australian guy) got really angry. It was really great and I hope another TF2 LP starts up again.

Zero000
Mar 8, 2008

Woof.

Jzmisgoo posted:

I remember a while ago me and a couple of buddies of mine went on TF2 LP server and had text binds that said "raped, idiot" whenever we killed someone. The entire server and admin (some annoying Australian guy) got really angry. It was really great and I hope another TF2 LP starts up again.

I remember that.

"raped, idiot"

Good times.

the night dad
Oct 23, 2006

by XyloJW

Jzmisgoo posted:

I remember a while ago me and a couple of buddies of mine went on an LP server and had text binds that said "raped, idiot" whenever we killed someone. The entire server and admin (some annoying Australian guy) got really angry. It was really great and I hope another TF2 LP starts up again.
I think the admin dude finally banned us after about 20 minutes of fumbling around around with server controls while screaming at us on the mic.

Dunno what happened to the LP, was probably poo poo anyways.

Spiral Architect
Jun 26, 2004

Jzmisgoo posted:

That was pretty fun except for the lovely admin

catsuit judo
Jun 4, 2010

Jzmisgoo posted:

Didn't that admin just post this same thing from his point of view last page or is that the point? I have a feeling it is judging by the post times but whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Cwapface posted:

WoW :words:

Any guild that walks around en masse in a town before going to raid MC deserved this very thing. Good job.

• Locked thread