Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tv iv is nerds
Feb 26, 2006

by angerbot
The griefing potential for this game is too great, people honestly spend hours driving back and forth just to make a gun that they'll lose as soon as they die.

Cross post from this thread:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3360694

tv iv is nerds posted:

I just decided to say gently caress it and start griefing people and hacking, had a lot more fun that way. If anyone wants the one I was using its here:
http://code.google.com/p/m0d-s0beit-sa/

The teleporter cheat is great for getting out of prison and you can disable some of the stuff the server throws at you.

Other tips for griefing:

Blade kills are pretty tricky to pull off as you can crash a lot of the time. What you wanna do before trying to hit someone with the blade is rock the chopper. When you have someone lined up relatively close first you wanna pull the nose up and then immediately nose down, this will make your chopper blades verticle and a lot easier to hit people with

Shift killing is relatively simple but since most people don't stop their car for anyone it can also be tricky. What you wanna do is wait for someone who's not paying attention and carjack them on the PASSENGER side while holding down shift. If you pull this off they'll be immediately killed.

Other resources like other availible hacks and instructions on avoiding IP bans are here:
http://tr7network.com/hack-submission/

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zooloo
Mar 30, 2003

just wanted to make you something beautiful

tv iv is nerds posted:

The griefing potential for this game is too great, people honestly spend hours driving back and forth just to make a gun that they'll lose as soon as they die.

Cross post from this thread:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3360694

You're hacking. You're done.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

TV IV, you're a genius.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

m2pt5 posted:

Back when just about every server had the nuke rocket launcher, I had an advanced dupe of one of the rockets in flight, frozen. Not only did it kill every player in a huge radius, it also breaks many constraints, and I think it unfreezes things too.

my friend made a mudkip about 4 years back on old wire that when spawned would freeze every server and only required advance dupe and wire which every server had. It was a good gently caress you button.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
Reading a lot of this stuff makes me wish I would grief with goons more. I've done some small stuff on TF2 servers and here and there on CSS servers.

A lot of this reminds me of Habbo Hotel and the Genos we all used to make.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=161

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*

Harley C posted:

my friend made a mudkip about 4 years back on old wire that when spawned would freeze every server and only required advance dupe and wire which every server had. It was a good gently caress you button.

Speaking of "gently caress you" buttons, a favorite of mine was to make a simple box from the PHX3 model pack (often used with wire contraptions) and put a regular (not wire) button on it bound to one of the numpad keys, and then assign a camera to that numpad key. I would dress up this box to make it look like a fancy wiremod contraption, complete with Expression 2 chips and text screens.

Now, a weird quirk with the regular gmod tools, or at least those that could be activated by numpad presses, was that if someone used something that could simulate a numpad press, it would behave as if they owned the object activated by that press. For example, if you bind dynamite to 1 on the numpad, then make a button that simulates pressing 1 on the numpad, whoever presses the button gets credit for any kills made with resulting explosion. This is different from wiremod, where the owner of a device gets credit, regardless of who activates it.

Therefore, if I assigned a regular gmod button to a regular gmod camera and tricked someone into pressing this button, their point of view would be forced into the camera. They'd be tempted by the big flashy display text. They hit the button, I pull the "contraption" away from them, and they're stuck permanently staring at a wall, a spray, or a dark room. They can suicide all they want, too, but it won't go away unless you're either nice enough to bring the button back, or they rejoin the server. Rejoining is a huge pain in the rear end, because Garry's Mod has ridiculous load times for a Source game, especially if you have addons installed. You can delete the button as well, as long as you don't delete the camera. Anyway, I'm sure you can be creative with what you want to force people to stare at.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

CitizenKain posted:

The Detpack was a backpack replacement that fit on medium armor, and was intended to kill turret farms and knock out heavy base defenses. Turns out that it would stay primed even if you died, and explode. Therefore, you could suicide bomb with it, and it was almost unstoppable. In Mercs/Shifter, people would build elaborate turret farms and fire bases to defend points, or just because they could. Usually blowing these up required a couple players working together, as turrets were really strong, and the only class that could carry a mortar was easy pickings for anyone in light armor. Then, skiing caught on, and a guy in medium armor could fly towards a turret farm, prime the charge, and then die to the turrets, only to explode seconds later, destroying the entire farm. People got really upset about this.

You could buy and drop packs while on the purchase screen, so if you got to an inventory station and faced away from it, you could pump out dozens of detpacks before the first one exploded. Then there would be ten seconds with dozens of explosions that would clear your entire base out, destroying massive and intricate turret farms people spent a long time constructing, and killing people and then rekilling them when they respawned. God drat I loved doing that.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

Harley C posted:

I posted about a GMod "instant crash" exploit a while back. I still don't know if it's been fixed.

m2pt5 posted:

Don't know if it still works, but there used to be a bug where you could crash any GMod server that had spawnable SWEPs and any form of teleportation allowed (in-map teleporters worked, as did wired jump drives and TF2 teleporter SENTs.) Right-click a SWEP to spawn it in-world, use the elastic tool to tether it to a part of the world (wall, floor, whatever) then pick it up; the elastic will be drawn between your player model and the place you linked it to the world. Now teleport, and the server goes down instantly.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

What a strange grief; the only winning move doesn't let you see people getting upset.

Helios127
Nov 9, 2010

by T. Finn

Doc Hawkins posted:

What a strange grief; the only winning move doesn't let you see people getting upset.

I dont know, if you know it you can threaten ahead of time that "IM GOING TO CRASH THE SERVER!" then when they laugh you off actually bring it down using the above method.

Vengeance feels good, you know?

QwertySanchez
Jun 19, 2009

a wacky guy

m2pt5 posted:

I posted about a GMod "instant crash" exploit a while back. I still don't know if it's been fixed.

Well, I just tried it offline in single player and yep, it still crashes the game.

It's just a case of finding a server with a teleporter of some kind and then they're screwed. I'll have to learn a quick easy way to make teleporters with wire or whatever most servers have that can do it.

On the subject of garry's mod griefs. How do you change the speed the physgun pushes and pulls props you're holding? I asked earlier when the video was posted but didn't get an answer.

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
Minecraft is really not a very good game for griefing, I mean it's griefable-as-poo poo but if you are looking for amusing griefs you should probably look elsewhere.

That said, I have finally found a way to really gently caress with players that doesn't involve fire and obsidian nerd-towers, and whatever other ways there are of stomping on someone's virtual sand castle in a game about virtual sand castles. I recently learned a great deal about redstone circuits, enough to make an inverter which can be used to set an iron door to only open on OFF state and even if a player has the brains to place a switch next to my iron door and try to open it, that will not work because it's on a hidden closed circuit and no matter how many ON or even OFF switches they use the door will stay shut.

So I made a three-block thick obsidian treasure vault, sealed with an iron door, and then a puzzle room which was filled with pressure plates like something out of indiana jones. One of these pressure plates would open the iron door to the treasure vault, which I stocked with things that can't be obtained normally and I only had because of favor with the admins of that server. Problem is, the plate that opens the door is on the opposite side of the room and once you stop standing on it you have a small amount of lag to run across the room and get inside, I made sure it was impossible for one person to accomplish.

The only way to get inside is to have another player stand on the plate and allow their friend to enter and find treasures they couldn't imagine, and certainly wouldn't want to give up. Thing is, inside the treasure room there is no switch to exit, the only way out is if your faithful friend keeps standing on that pressure plate. After I got an admin to protect the whole contraption this became a never-ending source of drama and laughs for me, because instead of obsidian that is very, very hard to mine through; they are faced with a literally impenetrable barrier, and whatever friend they talked into helping them has absolute say on when they get to leave the treasure vault.

At this point the vain claims that "there's nothing in the chests" is probably wholly accurate, but I really don't give a poo poo, I just want people to turn on each other because it's pretty loving funny.

The_Hatt
Apr 29, 2005

Sanctum posted:

Minecraft is really not a very good game for griefing, I mean it's griefable-as-poo poo but if you are looking for amusing griefs you should probably look elsewhere.

That said, I have finally found a way to really gently caress with players that doesn't involve fire and obsidian nerd-towers, and whatever other ways there are of stomping on someone's virtual sand castle in a game about virtual sand castles. I recently learned a great deal about redstone circuits, enough to make an inverter which can be used to set an iron door to only open on OFF state and even if a player has the brains to place a switch next to my iron door and try to open it, that will not work because it's on a hidden closed circuit and no matter how many ON or even OFF switches they use the door will stay shut.

So I made a three-block thick obsidian treasure vault, sealed with an iron door, and then a puzzle room which was filled with pressure plates like something out of indiana jones. One of these pressure plates would open the iron door to the treasure vault, which I stocked with things that can't be obtained normally and I only had because of favor with the admins of that server. Problem is, the plate that opens the door is on the opposite side of the room and once you stop standing on it you have a small amount of lag to run across the room and get inside, I made sure it was impossible for one person to accomplish.

The only way to get inside is to have another player stand on the plate and allow their friend to enter and find treasures they couldn't imagine, and certainly wouldn't want to give up. Thing is, inside the treasure room there is no switch to exit, the only way out is if your faithful friend keeps standing on that pressure plate. After I got an admin to protect the whole contraption this became a never-ending source of drama and laughs for me, because instead of obsidian that is very, very hard to mine through; they are faced with a literally impenetrable barrier, and whatever friend they talked into helping them has absolute say on when they get to leave the treasure vault.

At this point the vain claims that "there's nothing in the chests" is probably wholly accurate, but I really don't give a poo poo, I just want people to turn on each other because it's pretty loving funny.

This is hilarious, are there any good pubbie tears from in game or forums/email?

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

QwertySanchez posted:

On the subject of garry's mod griefs. How do you change the speed the physgun pushes and pulls props you're holding? I asked earlier when the video was posted but didn't get an answer.

Really you can't, but you can swing things around and let go before the physics catch up (you'll see the physgun beam bend pretty far) and things fly pretty well, but that doesn't aim too well.

As for teleporting, it's not too hard to put together a jumpdrive, a seat, and a laser pointer receiver (to set the destination.)

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

m2pt5 posted:

Really you can't, but you can swing things around and let go before the physics catch up (you'll see the physgun beam bend pretty far) and things fly pretty well, but that doesn't aim too well.

Actually if you scroll the mousewheel it zooms an object away from you, do it fast enough and you can clobber a dude at speed.

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.

AXE COP posted:

Actually if you scroll the mousewheel it zooms an object away from you, do it fast enough and you can clobber a dude at speed.

Also, I think there's a modifier key (e? shift, maybe?) that you can use to make the scroll wheel push faster.

YOURFRIEND
Feb 3, 2009

You're an asshole, Mr. Grinch
You really are a cunt
You're as cuddly as a cockring
and charming being a shitheel

FUCK YOURFRIEND!

Sanctum posted:

Couldn't they just drop some sand or gravel on the pressure plates?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

In Minecraft, wouldn't it be possible for all the floor tiles of a "treasure room" to be pressure plates that are wired so that the door to that room stays closed? I don't perfectly remember the circuit design stuff I did in comp. sci. classes, but such a circuit seems like it would be possible.

Ephrum
Feb 16, 2007

lol rednecks
Minecraft is very griefable. Aside from the obvious burning everything wooden in the server to the ground you can tree people's houses. Just wait until the server isn't super full of people and plant trees all over inside people's houses, when they log back in, they go to their house, open the door and bam their house is full of trees.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

YOURFRIEND posted:

Couldn't they just drop some sand or gravel on the pressure plates?

Only wooden pressure plates respond to that. Stone plates do not.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

Lutha Mahtin posted:

In Minecraft, wouldn't it be possible for all the floor tiles of a "treasure room" to be pressure plates that are wired so that the door to that room stays closed? I don't perfectly remember the circuit design stuff I did in comp. sci. classes, but such a circuit seems like it would be possible.

I think the point isn't to shut them out of a room and keep the shiny things out of reach but to create a prisoner's dilemma. Except if they both distrust each other they both lose completely. And man does it make me want to actually play minecraft, since it sounds more interesting now than the first time I screwed around with it.

Myrddin Emrys
Jul 3, 2003

Ho ho ho, Pac-man!
Probably mentioned before, but in UO, back before you could buy "credit sheets" or whatever the hell, gold had weight, and characters could only move with limited weight, you were rooted to the ground if you were too overweight. It was easy enough to get a horse or mule to carry things, and you could store a lot of stuff in your house or bank, but selling stuff to other people became a hassle.

You had to drop it on the floor and let them pick it up.

People typically did this INSIDE the bank building, because no one ever went inside, you could do all your banking from outside, you just had to be nearby. So people would go in to empty rooms in the bank and drop huge piles of gold and lumber and stuff so they could swap and trade. They would swap items, then immediately put it in the bank so they could move.

This was also because the trade window would only allow a certain "weight" as well, early on.

So, there I am, stealthed and invisible, in the bank, waiting for such a transaction, with my bank open. Oh hey free pile of gold sitting on the floor for a split second, MINE!

Sometimes, I would immediately re-hide so sometimes people had no idea what happened, would accuse each other of cheating the other, and it would usually end in bloodshed and they'd go outside town and kill each other, or attack in-town and get ganked by the guards.

xergm
Sep 8, 2009

The Moon is for Sissies!

m2pt5 posted:

I couldn't get this to work in SP with a jump drive. Could you elaborate further?

QwertySanchez
Jun 19, 2009

a wacky guy
It works with the teleporter gun from the toybox, as soon as that thing's implemented for multiplayer it'll be a crashapalooza.

granted It'll probably be crashes a plenty when it first gets implemented anyway because that's how every garry's mod update is..

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

xergm posted:

I couldn't get this to work in SP with a jump drive. Could you elaborate further?

To do it with a jump drive hoverdrive (whatever), you have to be sitting in a seat constrained (welded, ball socket, etc.) to the jump drive when you activate it.

m2pt5 fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Nov 18, 2010

xergm
Sep 8, 2009

The Moon is for Sissies!
Ok, I've done this as well as put the elastic from the Jump Drive to a wall on gm_construct. I've also unfrozen it and positioned it so the elastic goes through my player model and it still doesn't crash.

This is harder than I thought.

EDIT:
I'm dumb.

I get it now.

xergm fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Nov 18, 2010

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

You're doing it wrong.

1. Spawn SWEP to ground by right-clicking the SWEP icon.
2. Use Elastic to constrain it to the ground.
3. Walk over it to pick it up.
4. Teleport yourself in some way.
5. Crash.

Maybe I'll make a video of it sometime; perhaps that will get it fixed. It's been working for quite some time.

Edit: Ok, maybe not. I've never made a GMod instructional video and I'm lazy.

Anyway, it works with in-map teleporters too, like the ones in gm_wireconstruct_rc and gm_construct_flatgrass (whichever version.)

m2pt5 fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Nov 18, 2010

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

:ms:

Sanctum posted:

Minecraft is really not a very good game for griefing...
I disagree, because Minecraft enabled us to pull one of the best practical jokes I think we've ever set up. On our server, there is a huge castle, built by one man. It's massive, it's epic, it's a manifestation of his ego. It was was also the result of near eternal interference. Almost daily he'd complain about people building stuff in/around his castle. Putting huge swastikas in his throne room, that kind of thing. It was fun to wind him up about it, but we needed to up our game.

And so a group of us set about digging. Lots of digging. All underneath his castle, below the surface, our work was invisible. But the cavern grew. And grew. And then we started building. With TNT. Layers thick of the stuff, all underneath his castle. And one little redstone circuit line that led up from it into his throne room, to a switch on the wall. A switch with a sign next to it saying "Don't pull this".

That night he logged in.
He saw the switch.
He pulled the switch.
He should not have pulled the switch.

The crater where that castle used to be is pretty huge.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

MissMarple posted:

That night he logged in.
He saw the switch.
He pulled the switch.

You have just sold me on Minecraft... buying that poo poo this weekend.

The Bible
May 8, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!

MissMarple posted:

I disagree, because Minecraft enabled us to pull one of the best practical jokes I think we've ever set up. On our server, there is a huge castle, built by one man. It's massive, it's epic, it's a manifestation of his ego. It was was also the result of near eternal interference. Almost daily he'd complain about people building stuff in/around his castle. Putting huge swastikas in his throne room, that kind of thing. It was fun to wind him up about it, but we needed to up our game.

And so a group of us set about digging. Lots of digging. All underneath his castle, below the surface, our work was invisible. But the cavern grew. And grew. And then we started building. With TNT. Layers thick of the stuff, all underneath his castle. And one little redstone circuit line that led up from it into his throne room, to a switch on the wall. A switch with a sign next to it saying "Don't pull this".

That night he logged in.
He saw the switch.
He pulled the switch.

You must have screenshots or at least remember the fallout of this. How serious was his meltdown?

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

MissMarple posted:

... He pulled the switch.

I love that!

Minecraft will be a griefing paradise once multi-player damage is implemented. I'm looking forward to days of suiciding creepers into elaborate defenses or just wars between two groups.

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

Sanctum posted:

The MusgraveMinecraft Ritual.

Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Take a look! It's in a book!
I got one for Killing Floor (Zombie killing FPS).

Now, Killing Floor doesn't have a lot of physics in its maps. Sure, the corpses fly and the grenades bounce, but the levels themselves are usually perfectly static. One of the maps however (Arcade-Shopping-CON) features quite a few physics enabled objects - the most amusing of which were two barrels, one situated on each floor of the two-floor mall the map's made up of.

So a particularly obnoxious player comes on - poor spelling, running off to kill enemies by himself, yelling for people to give him money to buy better guns to do it with. Having played KF for quite a while, I knew all the tricks and secrets of that map... one of which was that a hunting shotgun's double-barrel blast can send the barrels launching fast enough to crush teammates.

You can see where this is going.

First try:
He dies and goes idle while waiting to respawn. Killing Floor works in waves - that is, the zombies spawn in fixed amounts with break time in between for you to go buy new guns. Unfortunately for him, he was still idle when he respawned. I tried to get him then, but he came back before I succeeded - and since he came back in the middle of a wave, he probably thought that I was protecting him (idle players don't usually last very long).

Second try, and jackpot:
The boss wave comes, and we set up a defense on the second floor. While everyone was turned one way, I was getting ready with the barrel behind them, and no one paid attention to me.

The boss monster comes charging at us and everyone starts firing. Most of the group split up and shifted to the side - except for the obnoxious player, who was still standing right in the path of the barrel.

Boom. Next thing he knew, he went from full health and armor to being nearly dead.

But best of all, he had just accidentally dropped a single grenade at his own feet. A single grenade that he could have survived if he had full health and armor.

His rage in the text chat was palatable: demanding to know who did it and all that. Best of all was the fact that none of the other players spoke up, despite having seen my first attempt at murdering the guy.

Oh, and we won.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Call of Duty: Black Ops is a griefing paradise.

I quickly found a recipe for nearly instant outrage by setting an [IRAN] clantag and a crudely drawn emblem depicting the 9/11 attacks. Interestingly, this was enough to enrage rooms full of players with emblems of spurting dicks and swastikas (and swastikas made of spurting dicks).

Other fun methods I've taken to doing in Search & Destroy games (where the players tend to take it more seriously than other modes):

- Throwing smoke grenades at a camper's feet
- Throwing the decoy grenades at a ghosted/suppressed camper's feet, revealing them on radar
- If you are on the defending team and kill the attackers after they plant the bomb, you still have to defuse it to win the round. Standing near the bomb site and letting it blow up while your entire team spectates will make them go nuts. Especially if you pull out your pistol, start shooting at the bomb until the timer goes off and then tell them in the post-game chat that you don't know how to defuse it and were trying to help.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Wild T posted:

I quickly found a recipe for nearly instant outrage by setting an [IRAN] clantag and a crudely drawn emblem depicting the 9/11 attacks. Interestingly, this was enough to enrage rooms full of players with emblems of spurting dicks and swastikas (and swastikas made of spurting dicks).

Other fun methods I've taken to doing in Search & Destroy games (where the players tend to take it more seriously than other modes):

- Throwing smoke grenades at a camper's feet
- Throwing the decoy grenades at a ghosted/suppressed camper's feet, revealing them on radar
- If you are on the defending team and kill the attackers after they plant the bomb, you still have to defuse it to win the round. Standing near the bomb site and letting it blow up while your entire team spectates will make them go nuts. Especially if you pull out your pistol, start shooting at the bomb until the timer goes off and then tell them in the post-game chat that you don't know how to defuse it and were trying to help.

Grabbing the bomb and running deep into an enemy spawn is fun as well. It makes getting it back more challenging.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Wild T posted:

To be fair, this grief has been going on since Counter Strike. Glad it still works though.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Back when a weapon or nade laying on the bomb meant you couldn't defuse it gave you a viable excuse too.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Oh god, memories. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NedTurbo
Mar 6, 2007

POST using the NED Advantage! Turbo postin' at the touch of a button.

Wild T posted:

I can't agree more.

I have caused so much rage on there lately that my rep on Xbox Live went from 45% avoided you to 78% in the past 2 days. I recently upgraded my internet to 40 mbps and the game makes me the host pretty frequently. The one benefit of being a host is that you can't get kicked for team killing. You can easily force players to teamkill you or just keep the teamkilling hijinx up for tons of matches. Here's some of the things I have been doing to grief.

Hardcore game modes:
-Flashbang your teammates, once in awhile someone will run to a corner until they readjust, just stand in front of them and they are trapped in the corner until they teamkill you or an enemy gets a 2 for 1 combo.

-Flashbang your teammates, stand in front of them, the ones with the itchy trigger finger kill you making it an easy forced teamkill.

-Stand in front of teammates that use the crossbow, it doesn't kill you right away but you can easily get the bolt to blow you and the guy that fired it up.

-When a teammate uses a napalm strike, run into that bad boy and burn yourself up to force a teamkill.

Wager match:
-I've only been able to do this on the "Ante Up" level of One In the Chamber matches. You need a buddy for this, both of you try and survive by camping or using effective communication to become the last 2 people alive. Hold the spectators hostage by relentlessly tea bagging their bodies while they are forced to watch. Sometimes people will stick it out until the end, so you can bore them by just staring in a corner or at a wall. When everyone leaves and you and your buddy are the last ones in the server, kill each other and end the game. Regardless of what you were ranked when everyone was in the server, you both will finish in the top 2.

• Locked thread