Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HundredxNails
Jun 15, 2007
Answering every pregnancy with a Coathanger!
does anyone happen to have an Epiphone EB-0 or EB-3 in any condition they dont want anymore. I really like the SG, and I want a bass for fun and figure I could get the best of both worlds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

HundredxNails posted:

does anyone happen to have an Epiphone EB-0 or EB-3 in any condition they dont want anymore. I really like the SG, and I want a bass for fun and figure I could get the best of both worlds.

I just saw an 80's MIJ Greco over on talkbass that looked awesome. I think it was $450. You should pick that up, unless you don't want to spend that much.

Rifter17
Mar 12, 2004
123 Not It

HundredxNails posted:

I saw this earlier in the thread on page 49.

Josh Wow posted:

I gotta sell some basses to buy a car. These basses are both in need of some TLC, but play well as is.

First up is an Epiphone SG bass with a Kahler whammy bar installed. The Kahler bridge costs $200 new. Has had a Seymour Duncan jazz pickup added to the bridge. Wiring is fine but very sloppy, and it doesn't have a back control plate. I bought material to make a new one but never did, so I'll throw that in as well. It's tuned BEAD at the moment and is short scale:

Looking for $225 shipped for this one.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!
Yea my SG bass with the whammy bar is still for sale. It's probably going up on Talkbass next week if I haven't sold it locally/on here by then.

DrChu
May 14, 2002

I bought a Line 6 M9 to help simplify my setup, so its time to get rid of some stuff:

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

MXR Stereo Chorus - a very thick sounding chorus. Has your standard controls, plus a low and high EQ, plus a bass boost. Comes with its 18V adapter. $85 Sold

Boss SYB-3 Bass Synthesizer - sounds ok, works best with a compressor in front of it (or very clean technique) for the synth settings, the auto wah modes work well all the time. Also tracks great using guitars. The rubber bottom of the pedal has been removed and has velcro instead. $65

Boss MT-2 Metal Zone - I think everyone agrees this is the greatest sounding pedal of all time. $35

Line 6 Echo Park - kinda like a single preset version of the DL-4. I wouldn't mind holding onto this just as a simple way to play around with delay. $75

Ashdown Bass Chorus Plus - chorus and some flanging for bass, sounds ok with guitar. I actually have two of these somehow. $45

Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeller - about two dozen types of delay and a looper in a big green box. I think I have the manual for this. $135 Sold

Danelectro Wasabi Overdrive - multiple voicings of overdrive and a clean boost. $35

Line 6 DM4 Distortion Modeller - about two dozen types of overdrive and distortion. $100

not pictured - AC adapter for one of the Line 6 modellers. The adapter supplies power fine, but makes a little buzzing sound (it doesn't cause one in the signal chain, the actual brick buzzes). $5 with one of the pedals. Sold

Korg nanoKey and nanoPad. Each come with a USB cable. $30 each or $55 for both.Both are sold

Korg Kaossilator - with manual and box. $100

All prices include shipping, and if you want multiple things we can work out a deal, and if something seems way out of line let me know. For trades the only things I can think of I'd want are a Sonic Research ST-200 Turbo Tuner, and a MIDI-USB interface. If you have a fancier audio interface (Firewire or USB) I may consider that, but it has to have MIDI.

email/paypal: kleschinsky at gmail.com

DrChu fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Nov 16, 2010

AriTheDog
Jul 29, 2003
Famously tasty.

DrChu posted:

Korg nanoKey and nanoPad. Each come with a USB cable. $30 each or $55 for both.

I'm interested in the nanopad. Does the XY screen work for rolls and flams and whatnot like on the padkontrol?

edit: answered my own question - $30 shipped to CA?

AriTheDog fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Nov 5, 2010

DrChu
May 14, 2002

AriTheDog posted:

I'm interested in the nanopad. Does the XY screen work for rolls and flams and whatnot like on the padkontrol?

Yeah, those buttons to the left of the touch pad control that

I pulled up the 1 pad a little because it was losing some sensitivity but it works ok, you could undo this if you want by jiggling it back into place.

edit - yes, $30 shipped

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

I'm interested in swapping an iPad for a Macbook of some variant. Info posted in SAMart.

plester1
Jul 9, 2004

DrChu posted:

Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeller - about two dozen types of delay and a looper in a big green box. I think I have the manual for this. $135

Sent you a PM about this.

edit: Paypal sent!

plester1 fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Nov 6, 2010

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

I'll take it if plester1 doesn't.

alan negative
Aug 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl
Hey, I'm selling my Ebow Plus for 70 shipped here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3363069

Thanks.

e. since there's no box or anything i might be willing to do it for 65.

AriTheDog
Jul 29, 2003
Famously tasty.

DrChu posted:

Yeah, those buttons to the left of the touch pad control that

I pulled up the 1 pad a little because it was losing some sensitivity but it works ok, you could undo this if you want by jiggling it back into place.

edit - yes, $30 shipped

Yeah, sounds great. Your Paypal? PM me or post it here.

DrChu
May 14, 2002

AriTheDog posted:

Yeah, sounds great. Your Paypal? PM me or post it here.
Added it to the original post.

AriTheDog
Jul 29, 2003
Famously tasty.

DrChu posted:

Added it to the original post.

payment sent :)

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I r Pat posted:

Yes, still available. Open to trades if its something interesting. Looking potentially for DJ gear

Would you be into a KORG ER-1 Drum synth?

usualhandle
Dec 29, 2007
Nothing special about this handle.

Eat My Fuc posted:

i got a pad kontrol im lookin to dump for some analog modeling synth gear or a lovely sampler if anyone's interested. only gigged once, works great. (coincidentally my last gig using a PC)

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

Eat My Fuc posted:

Hmm. I briefly read about it; but in a nutshell, is this basically a really fancy drum machine with a lot of bells a whistles?

DrChu
May 14, 2002

plester1 posted:

Sent you a PM about this.

edit: Paypal sent!

AriTheDog posted:

payment sent :)
Got these sent out today.

AriTheDog
Jul 29, 2003
Famously tasty.

DrChu posted:

Got these sent out today.

Thanks! Any idea when I should expect it to arrive?

DrChu
May 14, 2002

AriTheDog posted:

Thanks! Any idea when I should expect it to arrive?
Yours should arrive by the end of the week.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I r Pat posted:

Hmm. I briefly read about it; but in a nutshell, is this basically a really fancy drum machine with a lot of bells a whistles?

It's a drum machine but it's very highly modifiable. I'm not a huge synth geek so I can't really explain how it works but I've made everything on it from Bass drums to drawn out drone notes and stuff it's pretty versatile.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

alan negative posted:

Hey, I'm selling my Ebow Plus for 70 shipped here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3363069

Thanks.

e. since there's no box or anything i might be willing to do it for 65.
i really need your email address
also id like to see about this ebow
email me at ams at dagggerhart dot com, i am moving so can only check it sporadically but i have some stuff to talk to you about :)

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

It's a drum machine but it's very highly modifiable. I'm not a huge synth geek so I can't really explain how it works but I've made everything on it from Bass drums to drawn out drone notes and stuff it's pretty versatile.

Thanks for the offer, but I actually just unloaded a drum machine on here and don't really feel the need for a new one.

So, still avaiable... Boss RC20XL in great shape. I'd sell for cash (through PayPal) or trade for some dj gear.

AZCollins
Feb 4, 2004

Meanderthal
Anyone have any drum mics for sale? Or if you're interested in trade I have a bunch of pro cymbals available.

Cymbals are posted for sale in SA Mart. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3364452

AZCollins fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Nov 10, 2010

alan negative
Aug 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i really need your email address
also id like to see about this ebow
email me at ams at dagggerhart dot com, i am moving so can only check it sporadically but i have some stuff to talk to you about :)

sent

codyclarke
Jan 10, 2006

IDIOT SOUP

Subparr posted:

Anyone have any drum mics for sale? Or if you're interested in trade I have a bunch of pro cymbals available.

I have a Samson DK4 set I could part with. Barely used, and they've still got their little travel bags. If you wanna make an offer PM me.

Tikifire
Jun 22, 2006

Would you like to touch my monkey?
I have a 1970's Epiphone FT-150 Bard for sale. Made in Japan, with the bolt on neck and pearl inlays. It's in rough shape, needs a saddle and bridge pins, and probably a new nut though it will play with the one that's currently on it. A friend sanded it down a bit and I re-glued it. I'll try to post pictures if anyone is interested in it. Got these pics running:

I also have it on ebay at the moment but I'd be glad to take that down if I get an offer on here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Epiphon...ll%3FMyEbayBeta

Tikifire fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Nov 13, 2010

AZCollins
Feb 4, 2004

Meanderthal

codyclarke posted:

I have a Samson DK4 set I could part with. Barely used, and they've still got their little travel bags. If you wanna make an offer PM me.

I might be interested in those. I have some bites on craigslist that I want to explore but I may get back to you. Thanks for posting though man! :thumbsup:

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster
Removed

Clockwork Sputnik fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jan 7, 2011

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

I have the following the following pedals up for grabs:

Boss RC20XL Loop pedal
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

IF you are interested, post an offfer!

As for trades, I'm looking for a basic footswitch so I can map to MIDI. Something like the Boss FS-5, Ps-1, etc. Let me know what you got.

I r Pat fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Nov 16, 2010

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Edit: Sold 11/20/2010 for $40 locally

I'm keeping an eye on your loop pedal. The going price for used loop pedals (on craigslist, ebay) seems to be $150-185 but that still seems awful high considering how basic the technology is in 2010.

I have a near mint MXR Phase 90 (build date 2002-era-ish? 9v jack but missing the "vintage" script) up for grabs and/or trade, $45 shipped inside the continental US. Crappy cell phone pic (brightness/contrast enhanced in gimp), but it is in fact standard day-glo orange. Not sure what the knobby thing is on the dial but I was told it's an original MXR part.

Hadlock fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Nov 21, 2010

plester1
Jul 9, 2004

Hadlock posted:

Not sure what the knobby thing is on the dial but I was told it's an original MXR part.

It's a "knob cover" that happens to let you tweak the knob with your foot.

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe
Got a few more pedals up for trade/sale.

EHX Pulsar- Velcroed, great condition, no issues to speak of. Neat tremolo that doesn't really warrant a spot on my pedalboard right now. $65 shipped

EHX Germanium OD- I don't like this on bass as much as I thought I would. The big problem with these is the lack of level control. Luckily for me/you, my guitarist is an electrical engineer so the problem is solved! No knob for the level control. Velcro, great condition, etc. $55 shipped Sold

Finally, I got this pedal due to the goodwill of another ML goon (can't remember who at the moment unfortunately), and I don't use it anymore so I'd like to pass it on. For now to make it easier I'd like to restrict it to someone I'm already dealing with, so right now if you buy one of the above pedals you can add the EHX Mole for $10. Not much to say about this one. It's a bass boost that I used in front of a fuzz to great effect.

Click here for the full 480x640 image.

Click here for the full 480x640 image.

Edit: Forgot to mention, if you have a bitcrusher of some sort I'd love to trade with you (or buy from you). Feel free to send other offers as well.

The Bunk fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Nov 22, 2010

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

Potentially stupid question, never having actually sold a guitar before: Is $400 too much to ask for a ~5 year old Schecter C-1+ in rather fabulous condition? It has some very light I-play-it-around-the-house wear, a well as a small but unfortunate divot on the lower horn (friggin' wire cutters fell out of my hand and landed point-first during a string change) but overall it's pretty drat nice. I'd be happy to post some detail shots if anyone wants to make an InternetAppraisal®

Tiny Faye
Feb 17, 2005

Are you ready for an ORGAN SOLO?!

I r Pat posted:

So, still avaiable... Boss RC20XL in great shape. I'd sell for cash (through PayPal) or trade for some dj gear.

Do you still have this? Any pics? Have an adapter? Been having some serious loop pedal envy and my research keeps pointing me towards one of these.

Tiny Faye fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Nov 20, 2010

7.62WorldOrder
Apr 19, 2002

Acid Reflux posted:

Potentially stupid question, never having actually sold a guitar before: Is $400 too much to ask for a ~5 year old Schecter C-1+ in rather fabulous condition? It has some very light I-play-it-around-the-house wear, a well as a small but unfortunate divot on the lower horn (friggin' wire cutters fell out of my hand and landed point-first during a string change) but overall it's pretty drat nice. I'd be happy to post some detail shots if anyone wants to make an InternetAppraisal®

I usually use eBay to answer these questions. I have a Schecter C-1 Artist (lefty) that I paid $600 for new about two years ago, I don't think I could get more than $400 out of it now (it has a ding on the neck as well). I'd be happy to get $350, so maybe start at $400 and expect to do a little dealing and accept less.

arbybaconator
Dec 18, 2007

All hat and no cattle

I have a Native Instruments Maschine that I am looking to sell or trade for hardware synth equipment.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

I r Pat posted:

Boss RC20XL Loop pedal

Would you happen to know what the difference is between this and the RC-2? The description on the website makes it seem like they're pretty similar in terms of features. I know the actual unit is bigger and has a couple more switches but nothing I've managed to read on the RC-20 makes it sound like it's much different.

Narwhale posted:

EHX Germanium OD- I don't like this on bass as much as I thought I would. The big problem with these is the lack of level control. Luckily for me/you, my guitarist is an electrical engineer so the problem is solved! No knob for the level control. Velcro, great condition, etc. $55 shipped

I'll take it.

havelock
Jan 20, 2004

IGNORE ME
Soiled Meat

CPL593H posted:

Would you happen to know what the difference is between this and the RC-2? The description on the website makes it seem like they're pretty similar in terms of features. I know the actual unit is bigger and has a couple more switches but nothing I've managed to read on the RC-20 makes it sound like it's much different.

I'll take it.

I have an RC-20xl...looking at Boss's site, it seems the main differences are: ease of use (2 pedals instead of 1 means that all the functions are easier to access), reverse capability, support for changing phrases via an external pedal (the rc-2 only lets you do stop and tap tempo, while the rc-20 lets you move next/previous on your saved phrases), more direct microphone support (the rc-20 has a separate input jack for a mic and a level knob to go with it)...there may be more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

7.62WorldOrder posted:

I usually use eBay to answer these questions. I have a Schecter C-1 Artist (lefty) that I paid $600 for new about two years ago, I don't think I could get more than $400 out of it now (it has a ding on the neck as well). I'd be happy to get $350, so maybe start at $400 and expect to do a little dealing and accept less.

Yeah, stupid me didn't even think to look on eBay. Looks like the average resale value is a little lower than I thought it'd be, which is fine, because I don't *really* want to get rid of it that badly anyway. I'll just save up a little longer for what I'm after. :)