Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster
Roland JD 800 - Near mint. Just serviced. Every key, knob, button, slider, backlight, etc work perfectly.

$750 obo Shipped/Professionally Packed/Insured.

---SOLDAnd I still have this Soundcraft MFX 20/2 w/Lexicon Effects. Perfect condition in original box with all the goodies. ---- SOLD

$500 Shipped/insured. (Pretty firm on the price here but willing to consider offers)

$1100 both/shipped.

Trades:

I really REALLY need:

335 clone (Sunburst or Red w/P90s preferred)
Vox Tonelab (ST/LE)
Wireless IEM system

blueorderband (at) gmail

Clockwork Sputnik fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Feb 3, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
So I have a Boss RC20XL Loop pedal I need to sell to pay off some of this gear. Anybody interested?

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
Still have a bunch of stuff to sell!

Guitars:

- Gibson 1961 Les Paul Jr, $4500. I had this at Emerald City Guitars on consignment and they had the price bumped to $7300 for some unfathomable reason so I'll just try to sell it on my own again.

- Eastwood Airline Map (with Grover tuners & TV Jones pickups, strap, hardshell case), $800

Amps and speakers:

- Celestion Vintage 30, 16 ohm, $70

- Vox Night Train 15w head, no pics right now sorry, but it's a stock Night Train that I bought new and used as a bedroom practice surrogate for my AC30. It's got its carrying case and such. $400

Pickups:

- GFS Protube lipstick humbuckers, chrome, neck + bridge set. Installed once, full length leads. $40

- Fender Samarium Cobalt Telecaster pickup, NECK ONLY. Brand new, never installed. $40

- DiMarzio Virtual PAF humbuckers, black/black bezels, neck + bridge set. One is older than the other, but they both work great. Used when I got 'em. 4-conductor for fun wiring. No link handy since these have been unavailable for a bit. $80

- Lindy Fralin dogear P90, 5% overwound, black cover. Ideal for an LP Jr or similarly patterned guitar. Brand new, never installed. $70

- Gibson 57 Classic neck and 57 Classic Plus bridge. Nickel covers, installed once. $130

Trades?

uh, gun stuff maybe, but I'm trying to way cut down on guitar stuff, sorry!

tomgion (at) gmail.com

AriTheDog
Jul 29, 2003
Famously tasty.
Anyone want a Korg Nanopad? Just bought a NI Maschine so I don't have a use for it anymore.

Purchased it in this thread, and I'll be honest - some of the pads don't work terribly well, same as when I got it. This seems to be a very common problem with them, even when brand new. That said, if you want to test the waters of hardware drum midi input, it's cheap and definitely works well enough for that.

Paid $30 a month or so ago for it in this thread, make me an offer.

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

AriTheDog posted:

Anyone want a Korg Nanopad? Just bought a NI Maschine so I don't have a use for it anymore.

Purchased it in this thread, and I'll be honest - some of the pads don't work terribly well, same as when I got it. This seems to be a very common problem with them, even when brand new. That said, if you want to test the waters of hardware drum midi input, it's cheap and definitely works well enough for that.

Paid $30 a month or so ago for it in this thread, make me an offer.

I'm interested in this.. but by not work very well do you mean they don't respond on tap or the velocity sensitivity isn't up to par?

AriTheDog
Jul 29, 2003
Famously tasty.

I r Pat posted:

I'm interested in this.. but by not work very well do you mean they don't respond on tap or the velocity sensitivity isn't up to par?

A little of both. Has to do with the pads sticking. I'll test all the pads tonight and let you know exactly which ones work, and how well they work.

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008
Whilst these pictures aren't of MY bass - my fretless bass is still up for trade.

I will edit pictures of my model when I get hold of a camera in the next few days.

Showing the body shape - mine has a cream pickup cover and (worn) brass hardware. And a generally more 'worn' appearence in general.

Oh so classy lawsuit logo. The bass I'm trading was defretted by a previous owner.

Through neck build.

Now the bass is in nowhere near 'showroom' condition. It has bucklerash, a homemade electronics cover, none matching strap pins, etc. Its a beater, but its got balls and that funky 70's design.

I'm up for trade or (negotiable) sale. I'm after any keyboard instrument or even a midi controller (49 keys). I'm uk based and really can't ship out to the states unless the offer was worth it. pedricko AT hot mail DOT com

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

AriTheDog posted:

A little of both. Has to do with the pads sticking. I'll test all the pads tonight and let you know exactly which ones work, and how well they work.

Ok. Assuming most of em work, ill throw out a rough offer of $15 given the fact I've always wanted to mess around with drum pads via midi, but didn't want to spend a lot on it!

Mark Kidd
Feb 15, 2006
If it's alright to crosspost my SA-Mart thread, I'm looking to sell a E-MU 0404 PCI interface: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3379817

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
Cross post from SA-Mart:

These items are pretty much taking up space and I really hate to see them sitting around not being used as much as they used to. I'm fine with either selling these or maybe working out some sort of trade if I have something that tickles your fancy and you're in the same position as me. I'd be more likely to trade the Roland than sell it, but we'll see what happens.

Korg KP-2 - $150 Shipped

More Information: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BFaRFzE8iM

This will come with original box and power cord. Yes, this has auto-tune. Yes, it is very fun.

Roland SH-201 - $500 Shipped (It'll come with the gator case in the photos that fits this thing like a glove, also shipping this thing is gonna be super expensive.)

(toes not included.)
More information: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9KaQ0HSpnU

I'll be more likely to trade for other synthesizers, beat machines, or what have you. I'm just looking to switch things up. But if I've got something you like, perhaps we can negotiate a price if you don't like the prices above.

I don't get PMs. I do accept paypal.

AIM - staycassiopeia
email - brandonscott [at] gmail.com

I AM LOOKING FOR:

Fender Telecaster (I'd like one with a case, but one with out is fine as long as you pack it well)
Amp - Specifically looking for a 2x12 combo or a head/2x12 cab deal.

Thanks!

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

spaceship posted:

I have Native Instruments Maschine for trade if anyone is interested

Do you still have this?

oredun
Apr 12, 2007
Yamaha RS7000!!!

One of the finest sequencers/samplers ever made.

Everything works great, Im asking $425 shipped or Id really love to trade it for something!!

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

oredun posted:

Yamaha RS7000!!!

One of the finest sequencers/samplers ever made.

Everything works great, Im asking $425 shipped or Id really love to trade it for something!!

whaddya think of the roland sh 201??

oredun
Apr 12, 2007

etanmaet posted:

whaddya think of the roland sh 201??

Ill think about it, it does interest me, but honestly im not sure if i would just be trading for another VA but doesnt have a nice sequencer or sampler...

why exactly are you getting rid of it?

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

How about an ASR-X Pro?

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

oredun posted:

Ill think about it, it does interest me, but honestly im not sure if i would just be trading for another VA but doesnt have a nice sequencer or sampler...

why exactly are you getting rid of it?

I have a Korg R3. This instrument is kind of redundant unless I'm using them at the same time. Amazingly, I like the R3's interface better than the Roland -_- I don't understand myself either..

oredun
Apr 12, 2007

muckswirler posted:

How about an ASR-X Pro?

Arent they pretty much the exact same thing, just different brands? Why are you trying to trade...

LOL Sorry for the inquisition guys, just trying to find something really awesome and interesting.

I am def. interested in the SH 201 and a little interested in the ASR.

Do you know of a good video showing the sh 201? Ive played with one before, but honestly the usb integration sounds pretty neat and useful.

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

oredun posted:

Arent they pretty much the exact same thing, just different brands? Why are you trying to trade...

LOL Sorry for the inquisition guys, just trying to find something really awesome and interesting.

I am def. interested in the SH 201 and a little interested in the ASR.

Do you know of a good video showing the sh 201? Ive played with one before, but honestly the usb integration sounds pretty neat and useful.

The video I posted in my post earlier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9KaQ0HSpnU

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Pretty much lol. I just like playing with new stuff. It's got some nice resampling features though and the effects are gnarly.

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Crosspost from the Mart, selling my Boss RC20xl looper

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3381587

unpurposed
Apr 22, 2008
:dukedog:

Fun Shoe
I've got a request here:

I'm looking to buy a Rig Kontrol 3. If anyone has one they're willing to sell, let's talk about a price. Thanks.

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
I'm looking for a telecaster. Someone hook me up!

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale

etanmaet posted:

I'm looking for a telecaster. Someone hook me up!

I have a really awesome/expensive one if that is what you are looking for

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

melee beats posted:

I have a really awesome/expensive one if that is what you are looking for

Sigh, I wish. But just using the word expensive is kinda scaring me off. Was hoping to stay under $500.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

etanmaet posted:

Sigh, I wish. But just using the word expensive is kinda scaring me off. Was hoping to stay under $500.

I'm undecided if I'd sell one of my teles, but if I did, it would be this one, which is around your budget. http://www.flickr.com/photos/whoapower/3956859640/

It's an 09 MIM Blackout Tele. Satin finish maple neck, triple singles, five way selector, volume/tone. Flawless. Never been outside my home, except when I took these photos. No scratches, dings, etc. And relatively fresh strings. Let me know if you are interested.

Schatten fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Jan 17, 2011

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

Schatten posted:

I'm undecided if I'd sell one of my teles, but if I did, it would be this one, which is around your budget. http://www.flickr.com/photos/whoapower/3956859640/

It's an 09 MIM Blackout Tele. Satin finish maple neck, triple singles, five way selector, volume/tone. Flawless. Never been outside my home, except when I took these photos. No scratches, dings, etc. And relatively fresh strings. Let me know if you are interested.

Yeah you can consider me interested. Would there be any kind of case included?

Are you interested in any trades for a Roland SH-201? I imagine not seeing as you haven't mentioned it.

Where are you located (or where would you be shipping from?)

Talk to me on AIM if you have it or gchat (staycassiopeia/brandonscott [at]gmail.com)

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
sent email to brandonscott

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

muckswirler posted:

I'm looking to find these guys a new home. They're Event TR6's in great condition, no scratches or dings. They're really nice for the price and would be perfect for a project studio. I have the original boxes and all included shipping materials. I'll even toss in a few reels of 1/4" if that's your thing.

$250 obo
We can split shipping as long as it's reasonable. If you want more info, just ask.

edit - If those pics aren't big enough, I can take some larger ones.

Still have these, also picked up a Maschine that I might be willing to part with. Trade only for something dope. :)

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

Anyone have an E-Bow for sale?

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

muckswirler posted:

Still have these, also picked up a Maschine that I might be willing to part with. Trade only for something dope. :)

I hate to be throwing my synth around like a dirty whore, but I honestly don't want it anymore and I was playing with one of these at my local Guitar Center (loving kill me) and consider my interest peaked.

What kinda number are you looking for/interested in an Roland SH 201? Want photos and more info? scroll up.

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Last chance to snag a Boss RC20XL Loop pedal, selling it for a bit less than I wanted to @ $160, unless someone else offers higher by the end of the day. Comes with a power adapter too:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3381587

AZCollins
Feb 4, 2004

Meanderthal
Selling my 22" Saluda Nemesis ride cymbal, trades welcome!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3383389

Hubis
May 18, 2003

Boy, I wish we had one of those doomsday machines...

Carbohydrates posted:

Still have a bunch of stuff to sell!

Guitars:

- Gibson 1961 Les Paul Jr, $4500. I had this at Emerald City Guitars on consignment and they had the price bumped to $7300 for some unfathomable reason so I'll just try to sell it on my own again.

- Eastwood Airline Map (with Grover tuners & TV Jones pickups, strap, hardshell case), $800

Amps and speakers:

- Celestion Vintage 30, 16 ohm, $70

- Vox Night Train 15w head, no pics right now sorry, but it's a stock Night Train that I bought new and used as a bedroom practice surrogate for my AC30. It's got its carrying case and such. $400

Pickups:

- GFS Protube lipstick humbuckers, chrome, neck + bridge set. Installed once, full length leads. $40

- Fender Samarium Cobalt Telecaster pickup, NECK ONLY. Brand new, never installed. $40

- DiMarzio Virtual PAF humbuckers, black/black bezels, neck + bridge set. One is older than the other, but they both work great. Used when I got 'em. 4-conductor for fun wiring. No link handy since these have been unavailable for a bit. $80

- Lindy Fralin dogear P90, 5% overwound, black cover. Ideal for an LP Jr or similarly patterned guitar. Brand new, never installed. $70

- Gibson 57 Classic neck and 57 Classic Plus bridge. Nickel covers, installed once. $130

Trades?

uh, gun stuff maybe, but I'm trying to way cut down on guitar stuff, sorry!

tomgion (at) gmail.com

Check your messages

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Anyone interested in a MicroKorg? In like new condition, everything works perfect.. I jut don't seem to use it much

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
I'm getting rid of an Akai LPD8 and Novation Dicers if anyone is interested

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

melee beats posted:

I'm getting rid of an Akai LPD8 and Novation Dicers if anyone is interested

I'm interested in the LPD8, how much were you looking for?

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008
I'm looking to get rid of my Hot Rod Deville 2x12

Mostly looking for cash but I also want a small interface, midi keyboard, and midi pads.

I'm located in south GA, but I'm willing to drive a bit if someone's interested.

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale

I r Pat posted:

I'm interested in the LPD8, how much were you looking for?

40 bux!

edit: sold

dj bobby bieber fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Jan 26, 2011

in_absentia
Feb 6, 2008

LYNCHINGS ARE WHAT GIVE THE SOUTH ITS CHARM!
:3:
(not a bigot)
I have a Line6 Spider IV 75 1x12 combo amp and FBV Express foot controller that I got for Christmas and have probably only used it for about 20 hours, it's just not for me. I'd love to trade for a nice USB Midi controller and/or a decent set of desktop studio monitors. Shipping would be a bit pricey, but I would be willing to help out for a kick-rear end setup to go with the new 27" iMac I just got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

I've got an Ibanez SRA300 bass that I dont really use.

Looking to swap it for a bass head of similar value. Anyone?