Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DS at Night
Jun 1, 2004

I can't even begin to imagine what would happen if fire got near my tribble of a rabbit. :ohdear:

And I hope that family has friends whose homes they can dump the pets at for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunway Airlines
Jan 12, 2008

Raptor Face

Glasgow posted:

Well, Muta chewed though zipties and a baby gate last night to get into Arthas' pen and sit by him. He didn't take this well, and proceeded to attempt to kick her rear end. I got in there before anybody got injured. At what point do I just accept that he doesn't like her?

The woman who helped me bond my two had done hundreds of bondings over the years. She felt you can bond any two rabbits given enough time and patience. She had only ever seen one couple fail and that was after 3 years of attempted bonding.

So I guess the answer is whenever you feel like you can't keep going. Given enough time, they will probably bond but it could take years. Do you want to spend that long? It could be that your male would bond more easily with another bunny but I found for Ender, he's just a bitch and didn't like anyway. Portia finally worked because she made him be submissive to her. They have a very abusive relationship :(

dopaMEAN
Dec 4, 2004
I think they might have given me the wrong bunny after the surgery. She has never been this affectionate before- she's grooming anything that comes near her face, she has even been coming over just to groom me for long periods of time!

She's finally used to having a towel in her cage, she's been burrowing in it and it's adorable!

Today was the first time I let her out to hop around, she's doing really well. She's just been hanging out with me and snuggling, but she did run around a little. There have been maybe 5 poops on the ground, no pee so far!

I'm now having to fight her to get the syringe back after she gets her Meloxicam- she wants to tear the tip off. :3

okiecompy
Jul 13, 2007

What is this thing? I think I will chew on it.

Your chair? I think not.

okiecompy fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Feb 1, 2011

Doc Faustus
Sep 6, 2005

Philippe is such an angry eater
Every lionhead rabbit just looks like it's afflicted with some sort of madness. In a good way!

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

okiecompy posted:

Your chair? I think not.

SAMeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

okiecompy
Jul 13, 2007

Doc Faustus posted:

Every lionhead rabbit just looks like it's afflicted with some sort of madness. In a good way!

They do seem to have that crazy scientist bit down pretty well.

Glasgow
Nov 7, 2009

Must you betray me with a kiss?

Bunway Airlines posted:

The woman who helped me bond my two had done hundreds of bondings over the years. She felt you can bond any two rabbits given enough time and patience. She had only ever seen one couple fail and that was after 3 years of attempted bonding.

So I guess the answer is whenever you feel like you can't keep going. Given enough time, they will probably bond but it could take years. Do you want to spend that long? It could be that your male would bond more easily with another bunny but I found for Ender, he's just a bitch and didn't like anyway. Portia finally worked because she made him be submissive to her. They have a very abusive relationship :(

The male had been at the shelter I work at for something like 2 years; he's the first bunny that my female had a decent first meeting with, so I reeeeeeeally wanted to give him a chance. But his behavior is actually getting worse now; he's marking his territory, being aggressive to her and even becoming aggressive toward me. I hate to do it, but I may have to take him back.

Apparently our Petfinder links didn't get updated after I took him home, and somebody called asking about him a couple weeks ago. I'm gonna see if they're still interested and hope they have better luck assimilating him into their home.

I feel super lovely now.

candeh
Apr 1, 2005

your reviews aren't that good

Glasgow posted:

But his behavior is actually getting worse now; he's marking his territory, being aggressive to her and even becoming aggressive toward me.

Obvious question: is he neutered?

Also where/how are you bringing them together? You mentioned previously that he is cage aggressive.

alucinor
May 21, 2003

Taco Defender

Glasgow posted:

The male had been at the shelter I work at for something like 2 years; he's the first bunny that my female had a decent first meeting with, so I reeeeeeeally wanted to give him a chance. But his behavior is actually getting worse now; he's marking his territory, being aggressive to her and even becoming aggressive toward me. I hate to do it, but I may have to take him back.

You reported they had a bad experience just a few days ago, right? After an encounter like that, I'd hold off on any bonding activity for a couple weeks to a month.

You only brought Arthas in about a month and a half ago right? That's sorta fast to give up on them - I've had several bondings take 4-6 months. But you should NOT feel bad if you feel strongly that it isn't working. You're the one who knows them best, and the one who has to find the patience for this.

If you want to keep trying, use a secure divided cage, switch sides/litterpans once a week, but don't let them interact outside the cage for another month or two, then start from the beginning. That's worked for me in almost every case.

Glasgow
Nov 7, 2009

Must you betray me with a kiss?

candeh posted:

Obvious question: is he neutered?

Also where/how are you bringing them together? You mentioned previously that he is cage aggressive.

Yeah, they're both altered. I use the bathroom, it's the only place in the house that Muta didn't really go before, she had pretty free reign. I've been told it works really well to just use the bathtub to start, but my bathtub has one of those sliding doors, so I can only reach half of it at once and wouldn't be able to really control the situation unless I got in there with them.

alucinor posted:

You reported they had a bad experience just a few days ago, right? After an encounter like that, I'd hold off on any bonding activity for a couple weeks to a month.

You only brought Arthas in about a month and a half ago right? That's sorta fast to give up on them - I've had several bondings take 4-6 months. But you should NOT feel bad if you feel strongly that it isn't working. You're the one who knows them best, and the one who has to find the patience for this.

If you want to keep trying, use a secure divided cage, switch sides/litterpans once a week, but don't let them interact outside the cage for another month or two, then start from the beginning. That's worked for me in almost every case.

I have them in a divided pen, as they have been since Arthas came home. He does, or did, absolutely fine with me in a closed room for grooming and such, but when it came time to go back in his pen, he would thump and honk and generally be pissed as hell.

Another issue is that Muta is my partner's bunny, and she used to be able to go wherever she pleased. I decided to get her a friend, but B seems to feel like he is being cruel/a bad pet owner by keeping his bunny in a little kennel-like pen for this process.

The frustrating thing was that their bonding sessions were going the same, with no sign of progress, then the other day he was thumping and honking, even in the bathroom. It felt like a huge step back. I'm sure it had to do with their fairly recent scuffle. I'll give them some more time. I have surgery scheduled in 2 months, and I'm moving a month or two after that; I just really hoped I'd have them together before I had to worry about moving. Oh well, if anything the stress of that should help bring them together. :sigh:

Carebear
Apr 16, 2003

If you stay here too long, you'll end up frying your brain. Yes, you will. No, you will...not. Yesno you will won't.
We just got two rabbits at my NYC shelter that I work at. They are so cute! I've been letting them out for playtime during my lunch break in one of the exam rooms. I don't have any experience with rabbits so its been really fun for me. The female is all black, which I think is completely gorgeous in a rabbit. The male is white with soft brown coloring on his body and spots on his face. He's adorable. They are both neutered too, and love each other.

So, I have a question about their litter box. Someone gave them a plastic box and filled it with hay and then the exotic vet told us to put cat litter in it (we use feline pine). I was wondering if feline pine would cause respiratory problems in the rabbits? I know its not cedar/pine shavings but I don't know how different it really is. We don't normally take exotics in so the rabbits are on a quiet floor, and the women who work up there got annoyed with the mess the rabbits made and replaced the litter with hay again in the box saying it was cleaner.

Should we have hay or feline pine in the box? I know that rabbits eat their stool, but they're also urinating in the box so I'm not sure how healthy it is to have hay in it...

Also, if you live in NYC and want to adopt two adorable and healthy rabbits... let me know, haha. :3:

Oh, also. When they hold their ears erect and close together, does that mean they are mad at me, or just scared?

Carebear fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Feb 7, 2011

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

Carebear posted:

We just got two rabbits at my NYC shelter that I work at. They are so cute! I've been letting them out for playtime during my lunch break in one of the exam rooms. I don't have any experience with rabbits so its been really fun for me. The female is all black, which I think is completely gorgeous in a rabbit. The male is white with soft brown coloring on his body and spots on his face. He's adorable. They are both neutered too, and love each other.

So, I have a question about their litter box. Someone gave them a plastic box and filled it with hay and then the exotic vet told us to put cat litter in it (we use feline pine). I was wondering if feline pine would cause respiratory problems in the rabbits? I know its not cedar/pine shavings but I don't know how different it really is. We don't normally take exotics in so the rabbits are on a quiet floor, and the women who work up there got annoyed with the mess the rabbits made and replaced the litter with hay again in the box saying it was cleaner.

Should we have hay or feline pine in the box? I know that rabbits eat their stool, but they're also urinating in the box so I'm not sure how healthy it is to have hay in it...

Also, if you live in NYC and want to adopt two adorable and healthy rabbits... let me know, haha. :3:

Oh, also. When they hold their ears erect and close together, does that mean they are mad at me, or just scared?

House Rabbit Society posted:

House Rabbit Society recommends organic litters, made from alfalfa, oat, citrus or paper. (Some brands to look for: Care Fresh, Cat Country, Critter Country, Yesterday's News, and Papurr)
http://www.rabbit.org/faq/sections/litter.html

According the the HRS, Feline pine is bad as the pine has chemicals in it that can cause liver damage in rabbits. We use CareFresh Ultra (cheap on amazon w/ free shipping from Petco!) for Cilantro's litter. There are less expensive varieties and package sizes of Carefresh, so the shelter doesn't have to spend a whole lot to keep those bunnies clean and comfy.

Using just hay won't absorb the urine, which is what the litter is mainly for. It can be pretty potent. Ideally, their plastic box would have a section where they could sit to take care of litter box business with hay next to it for litter box snacking. Example:

If I've missed anything, I have hope that alucinor or luscious will come in and set me straight. They're the bun-masters!

alucinor
May 21, 2003

Taco Defender

Carebear posted:

:siren: Do not use clumping clay or mineral based cat litters with rabbits. :siren: They do eat their litter and these can cause fatal blockages. If the vet didn't specifically tell you to avoid those, please go lecture the vet.

Feline Pine, on the other hand, is perfectly safe - the same page that pseudonordic links says:

quote:

Compressed sawdust pellets: are inexpensive, highly absorbent litters used in many foster homes. They are made from softwood or hardwood sawdust, but they are not toxic because the phenolic compounds are removed during their manufacture. Their wood composition helps control bacterial growth and odors. Wood stove fuel pellets and Feline Pine are two examples of this product.

The phenols do not survive the heat pressing process so they don't have the same respiratory issues as loose chipped fresh pine shavings - that's also why kiln dried pine can be used while non-dried cannot. There's also cheaper products sold as wood stove fuel (Marthwood Pellets) which can be used if they are available - the cost is like $4 vs $18 for a 40-lb bag, so many rescues use it when available. Just be sure to get plain wood pellets, with no fuel or accelerant additives.

Hay should definitely go in the litterbox because eating hay stimulates digestion, so litterbox usage improves with the presence of hay. However, hay does not absorb urine at all, so bunnies bedded exclusively on hay are more likely to end up with damp urine-y feet. If this isn't a concern, using plain hay is perfectly safe. Hay also does not absorb odor but this is usually not a concern in shelters. ;)

The downsides of Feline Pine are that it breaks down into damp sawdust when wet, so you can't just shake out the box, you have to wipe or scrape it out; and that bunnies love to kick/dig it out because it makes a fun rattling noise. If the digging is what's causing the mess, a taller box should help.

candeh
Apr 1, 2005

Carebear posted:

I know that rabbits eat their stool

They don't eat their stool, they consume their cecals.

Also the ears sound like nervousness or anxiety, not unusual for being in a shelter.

Operation Juicebox
Jun 26, 2006

Acnamino MR 100mg Capsules
Oh my a house bunny thread! I have no idea why I didn't think to look for one before.

Anyway, thread, meet Conrad:

These are terrible mobile phone shots until I can find the charger to my camera. Also please forgive that I am not wearing any make up and look terrible. I just wanted an image to show how big he is (and still growing - he is now 7 months old). Ten seconds after that photo was taken he decided to chew off a few strands of my hair.

I never, ever thought I would be a rabbit person until we just HAPPENED to be visiting a pet store which also does rescue/rehoming jobbies. We went past the abandoned animals and he put his little paws up on the glass of his pen and it was love at first sight.

His hobbies include making us rabbit proof EVERYTHING, pawing at my legs for treats, ripping chunks out of my fleece jumpers and eating our carpet.

Is there any way to sort of ... discourage him from the jumper-nibbling? It was very cute and endearing at first but now my boyfriend is mad at me because of the holes. What Conrad'll do is, if sat on laps/tummies/chests/wherever else he deems worthy of his presence, he'll make himself comfy and then rearrange/pull with his teeth items of my clothing away from my skin. I read this is fairly common of rabbits, but I don't want to have to give up wearing my fleece.

alucinor
May 21, 2003

Taco Defender
Is he neutered? My first bun did that till he got fixed.

I love his colors!

Melicious
Nov 18, 2005
Ugh, stop licking my hand, you horse's ass!
There's something about fleece, though. Bowser didn't chew on fabric except for a couple of fleece blankets we had, which ended up looking tattered and moth-eaten.

Bunway Airlines
Jan 12, 2008

Raptor Face

Carebear posted:

Did you steal my rabbits? :3:

Melicious
Nov 18, 2005
Ugh, stop licking my hand, you horse's ass!

Bunway Airlines posted:

Did you steal my rabbits? :3:

Did you guys adopt the bunnies I fostered a couple years ago?

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

okiecompy posted:

Your chair? I think not.

This is the most stupidly adorable thing ever. I love how lionheads can look like they're a cross between a rabbit and a Scottish terrier. :3:

okiecompy
Jul 13, 2007

ShadowCatboy posted:

This is the most stupidly adorable thing ever. I love how lionheads can look like they're a cross between a rabbit and a Scottish terrier. :3:

Terrier you say?

I love how it looks like her buddy is plotting to kill her in this one:

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

Is it normal for rabbits to lay completely on their sides? Including having one side of their face to the ground? It reminds me of how my dog would lay when he was relaxed. He looks like an old teddy bear that just fell over (but legs limp)

edit: It's easy to see that he's still breathing and he adjusts his head and perks up an ear in response to stimuli (such as someone trying to sneak up on him to assess his breathing)

I'm hoping it just means that he's comfortable enough around me to truly stretch out when sleeping, not needing to remain in a OH GOD THEY MIGHT TRY TO EAT ME BE READY TO SPRINT AWAY position.

He just started sneezing again after 4 weeks of Bactrim :( I'm hoping his posture isn't because he's sick.

RICKON WALNUTSBANE fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Feb 9, 2011

Bunway Airlines
Jan 12, 2008

Raptor Face

Melicious posted:

Did you guys adopt the bunnies I fostered a couple years ago?

She's a lop ;)

I guess white bunnies love black bunnies :)

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

okiecompy posted:

Terrier you say?

I love how it looks like her buddy is plotting to kill her in this one:

This is hilariously cute.

I showed your previous bunny photos to my uncle on Chinese New Year and he was surprised that it wasn't a photoshop or something.

Foaming Chicken posted:

Is it normal for rabbits to lay completely on their sides? Including having one side of their face to the ground? It reminds me of how my dog would lay when he was relaxed. He looks like an old teddy bear that just fell over (but legs limp)

edit: It's easy to see that he's still breathing and he adjusts his head and perks up an ear in response to stimuli (such as someone trying to sneak up on him to assess his breathing)

I'm hoping it just means that he's comfortable enough around me to truly stretch out when sleeping, not needing to remain in a OH GOD THEY MIGHT TRY TO EAT ME BE READY TO SPRINT AWAY position.

He just started sneezing again after 4 weeks of Bactrim :( I'm hoping his posture isn't because he's sick.

I was under the impression that this was a perfectly normal napping position. Usually when rabbits lie down like that they perform what's referred to as a "bunnyflop" and just kinda roll over giving their legs a little kick.

candeh
Apr 1, 2005

Foaming Chicken posted:

Yes, this is a super happy and relaxed pose. Whatever you're doing, good job!

Carebear
Apr 16, 2003

If you stay here too long, you'll end up frying your brain. Yes, you will. No, you will...not. Yesno you will won't.

alucinor posted:

Hay should definitely go in the litterbox because eating hay stimulates digestion, so litterbox usage improves with the presence of hay. However, hay does not absorb urine at all, so bunnies bedded exclusively on hay are more likely to end up with damp urine-y feet. If this isn't a concern, using plain hay is perfectly safe. Hay also does not absorb odor but this is usually not a concern in shelters. ;)

The downsides of Feline Pine are that it breaks down into damp sawdust when wet, so you can't just shake out the box, you have to wipe or scrape it out; and that bunnies love to kick/dig it out because it makes a fun rattling noise. If the digging is what's causing the mess, a taller box should help.

So we decided to not use the Feline Pine, and go with the hay. We used to have Carefresh but ran out (taking in exotics is a new thing for us) so I'm going to ask if we can order more. The rabbits seem to be pretty clean because the cage is cleaned every single day, so I guess hay in the litter box is working out fine.

candeh posted:

They don't eat their stool, they consume their cecals.

Also the ears sound like nervousness or anxiety, not unusual for being in a shelter.

Thank you for the link! I learn something new every day. :)

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

candeh posted:

Yes, this is a super happy and relaxed pose. Whatever you're doing, good job!

I wonder if that's why he looked so pissed when I bothered him :)

I think I'm going to talk to the vet about long-term antibiotics, or maybe rotating through different types :(

SiCk
Jul 4, 2003

My name's SiCk, and I'm the Biggest Idiot Ever!

Foaming Chicken posted:

I wonder if that's why he looked so pissed when I bothered him :)

I think I'm going to talk to the vet about long-term antibiotics, or maybe rotating through different types :(

The first time i ever looked after a rabbit was minding Jeff ( our rabbit now :) ) for my girlfriend, while her family and her were away, when we'd just been going out for a month or two. I'd never handled or known the behaviors of rabbits before.

Anyway.. rambling - I woke up late one night and had realised I'd left the light on where he was sleeping - so i went in to turn it off, and he was fast asleep lying on his side like that. Obviously straight away i completely freaked out thinking "Oh poo poo, I've killed her rabbit" after me freaking out for about 5 minutes ( him lying there oblivious ) I went down to the cage, and he did as he does now.. Hops right up onto all fours and flicks out his back feet at the plastic in his cage to make a loud bang. Never been so happy in my life.

Now that he lives with us in our own place, he's rather comfortable and it's very common just for him to flop over pretty much everywhere. It's rather cute. :3:

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
Mine thump like crazy if I get close to them when they are flopped out. Its like a "rear end in a top hat I was sleeping leave me alone. drat." kind of angry.

SiCk
Jul 4, 2003

I know the thumping all too well. I'm pretty sure we have an audiophile rabbit. If i play any sort of music from the laptop, he'll start thumping until i stop. If i play the same music through a 2.1 system instead, it'll not bother him.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

SiCk posted:

I know the thumping all too well. I'm pretty sure we have an audiophile rabbit. If i play any sort of music from the laptop, he'll start thumping until i stop. If i play the same music through a 2.1 system instead, it'll not bother him.

I play the drums, even though all doors are shut and they are on the other side of the house from the rabbits, my wife says every time I finish a song or stop playing for any reason there are three thumps (one from each bunny) of dissatisfaction with my noise making.

Hungry Joes Smile
Sep 5, 2007

what's going on? I'll cut you.
I've got a problem bunny :(

I've got Audrey and Greta, 2 dwarf crosses coming up on their first birthday. There are photos of them in my post history on this thread. I love them to bits. Greta grooms/licks me constantly and climbs me a lot. Audrey is a little more skittish but if she's feeling chil she'll hop up for a headscratch and massage.

The problem is with my fiancé - Audrey appears to hate her, and is starting to act more and more aggressive towards her. It's actually hilariously cute watching this little puffball stand her ground and grunt whenever my fiancé stands too close to her. This morning Audrey stalked her out of the house making sure she'll leave. Audrey's a little piggie and grunts impatiently whenever she's fed, but her beef with my fiancé appears to be personal.

Occasionally she and Audrey get along fine though. I spend heaps of time down on the floor playing with them both, which is something my fiancé doesn't do nearly as much. Could this be why Audrey has decided to try and boot her out of the household? Any clues as to how to mend the rift?

Preemting the response: we've already got a date and venue so can't call the wedding off. The rabbits are more her's than mine anyway

Bunway Airlines
Jan 12, 2008

Raptor Face

Hungry Joes Smile posted:

I've got a problem bunny :(

I've got Audrey and Greta, 2 dwarf crosses coming up on their first birthday. There are photos of them in my post history on this thread. I love them to bits. Greta grooms/licks me constantly and climbs me a lot. Audrey is a little more skittish but if she's feeling chil she'll hop up for a headscratch and massage.

The problem is with my fiancé - Audrey appears to hate her, and is starting to act more and more aggressive towards her. It's actually hilariously cute watching this little puffball stand her ground and grunt whenever my fiancé stands too close to her. This morning Audrey stalked her out of the house making sure she'll leave. Audrey's a little piggie and grunts impatiently whenever she's fed, but her beef with my fiancé appears to be personal.

Occasionally she and Audrey get along fine though. I spend heaps of time down on the floor playing with them both, which is something my fiancé doesn't do nearly as much. Could this be why Audrey has decided to try and boot her out of the household? Any clues as to how to mend the rift?

Preemting the response: we've already got a date and venue so can't call the wedding off. The rabbits are more her's than mine anyway

She needs to spend quality time with Audrey and really bond with her. She should be the only person who feeds her and gives her treats for awhile, associate your fiancé with good things. Bunnies are dumb sometimes but they know who feeds them. Ignore the thumping and growling, she should just get her into a room where there's limited things to do and just chill with her. I've sat with many a bunny in a bathroom and read while occasionally giving them treats until they calmed down.

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

SiCk posted:

The first time i ever looked after a rabbit was minding Jeff ( our rabbit now :) ) for my girlfriend, while her family and her were away, when we'd just been going out for a month or two. I'd never handled or known the behaviors of rabbits before.

Anyway.. rambling - I woke up late one night and had realised I'd left the light on where he was sleeping - so i went in to turn it off, and he was fast asleep lying on his side like that. Obviously straight away i completely freaked out thinking "Oh poo poo, I've killed her rabbit" after me freaking out for about 5 minutes ( him lying there oblivious ) I went down to the cage, and he did as he does now.. Hops right up onto all fours and flicks out his back feet at the plastic in his cage to make a loud bang. Never been so happy in my life.

Now that he lives with us in our own place, he's rather comfortable and it's very common just for him to flop over pretty much everywhere. It's rather cute. :3:

You guys are silly. How did you expect bunnies to sleep anyways?

Also here's a video of a little fella doing bunnyflops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-igO8exa5A

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

ShadowCatboy posted:

Billy is one of my youtube favorites :3:

SiCk
Jul 4, 2003

ShadowCatboy posted:

I kind of expected them to bunnyloaf and put their heads down :(

It is the cutest thing though, I will admit that much :)

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Even the wild rabbits outside my window sometimes chill out flopped over like that. Must be a really safe location.

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

SiCk posted:

I kind of expected them to bunnyloaf and put their heads down :(

It is the cutest thing though, I will admit that much :)

Bunnyloaf how I generally see him fall asleep. When he's just hanging out he does that Corgi butt thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitprophet
Jul 22, 2004
Taco Defender

Foaming Chicken posted:

When he's just hanging out he does that Corgi butt thing

Surely you meant to say that Corgis occasionally do the rabbit butt thing? :D

Unrelated: we're driving our bun (and our cat) cross country when we move in the next month or so. The post a few pages upthread was useful (though we weren't able to find a small enough litterpan to fit in the carrier we got) so thanks to whomever it was that posted it! Our bun is reasonably laid back so we're hoping he'll weather the drive OK...

bitprophet fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Feb 11, 2011