Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
I've got a microKORG for sale, looking to get around $250 + shipping for it. It's in excellent like new condition. Comes with power adapter, manuals, and microphone for vocoder.

I r Pat fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Feb 3, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsunami Redux
Jan 18, 2008
I'm trying to sell a TC electronic nova repeater for $110 pp/sh to the US.

Everything you need to know: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nftFBHO3bUU

I have the box, power adapter, manual, etc.

I sold it

Tsunami Redux fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Mar 15, 2011

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I'm looking to buy a short scale bass neck for a wacky project. Preferably an Epiphone EB-0 neck or any Gibson-styled knockoff headstock would be cool, but really anything with a working truss rod, usable frets and non-warped...ness is good.

Also preferably something on the cheaper side...like if you have one just laying around for some reason!

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

Tsunami Redux posted:

I'm trying to sell a TC electronic nova repeater for $110 pp/sh to the US.

Everything you need to know: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nftFBHO3bUU

I have the box, power adapter, manual, etc.

mynar7 AT hot mail DOT com

I could be into this. lemme look into it further. I was looking at getting a memory man.

Do you know how well this competes with yoru TC repeater?

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

LEMME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!
Hey all,
I am selling my Ibanez Prestige S5470. I use my LP as my main guitar, and this is just sitting as a back up. I am looking to get $900 shipped. Also, I consider a trade + cash deal. I would consider a mid-level LTD, Washburn, Jackson or Ibanez. Really would like to clear $500 in a trade + cash deal, I just need a beater guitar that could work as a back up in a pinch. I'm in a metal band, and we play in drop-c. So a longer scale guitar with a decently hot pickup would be nice.

Here is the link to my SA Mart thread with more info.

noremac
Jul 6, 2008
Anyone interested in a microKorg. anyone wiling to trade that for a decent MIDI keyboard?

The Jafro
Jul 24, 2004
Big Hair Crew

noremac posted:

Anyone interested in a microKorg. anyone wiling to trade that for a decent MIDI keyboard?

Interested in a pristine axiom 49? its the older layout.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Anyone interested in a Red Witch Moon Phaser? It's the older model with no LED. http://www.redwitchanalogpedals.com/MoonPhaser.aspx

Shoot me a PM or email at hamaien)at(gmail)dot(com

Ben and Stew
Mar 31, 2006

Woah!
Looking for a good dynamic microphone?

Basically brand new Rode M1 dynamic microphone. Only plugged in once to test it. Otherwise it has just been sitting in its container. Most of the reviews I've read on the internet have people saying that they like this mic better than Shure SM58s. $75 shipped.

AZCollins
Feb 4, 2004

Meanderthal
Lots of cymbals for sale here! Help me get a new vehicle. :(

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3391457

micropenis
Jul 19, 2004
An '04 Mac user from the UK. What's worse?
Any UK goons knterested in buying or trading for a M-Audio Nova Condensor Microphone?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I've got a Schecter C-7 Blackjack (black) and a Peavey XXX EFX 40 watt combo. The amp works but the sound gets tinny and fades out a bit after a few minutes of playing 80% of the time. I'm guessing it's a an easy fix to restore the amp back to it's awesome status. If you're interested, i'll get it fixed.

I'm looking for a Line 6 HD500 or an 8 string guitar.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

micropenis posted:

Any UK goons knterested in buying or trading for a M-Audio Nova Condensor Microphone?

Ooh, that does look pretty tempting, but what value would you sell/trade it at (in GBP)? And why are you getting rid of it?

micropenis
Jul 19, 2004

Tesseraction posted:

Ooh, that does look pretty tempting, but what value would you sell/trade it at (in GBP)? And why are you getting rid of it?

It cost £93 from the Apple Store, I see it going for £70-80 online. I figure £60 including P+P would be fair enough.

It is literally as good as new, still got all the original plastic packaging, box, leather mic case, lead etc.

Getting rid of it because I think I've used it twice (to record my acoustic guitar) the entire time I've had it and it's just been in it's box for months. Oh, and unemployment :(

You interested?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

...sure. Let's do this. email [removed]

e: email sent/received

Tesseraction fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Feb 24, 2011

micropenis
Jul 19, 2004
gently caress yeah. You shan't be disappointed!

Emailed you the details :)

Edit: sold. email removed.

micropenis fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Feb 26, 2011

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Cleaning out the unused gear here. Unless otherwise noted, all gear is new and hasn't left the smoke free house (yes, I know, very sad).

Electro Harmonix Big Bass Muff - 80 shipped.

Electro Harmonix Memory Boy - SOLD.

Humphrey Boss Bass Smasher CS3, you can buy one of these new, like I did for 155+ shipping (http://cgi.ebay.com/HUMPHREY-AUDIO-ULTRA-BASS-SMASHER-COMPRESSOR-CS-3-/120664133708?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item1c1824904c), or buy this one for 125 shipped.

Boss Bass Chorus CEB-3 - 80 bucks shipped

EV ND767a Condenser Mic - purchased used, just never got around to using it.75 bucks shipped

ONE mic cables - 12 bucks shipped, or will include with mic purchase for an extra five bucks. I believe they are 15-20' cables. ONE SOLD, one Available!

Edit:
Not pictured, but in pristine condition - Keeley Modded DS-1 Boss pedal. With box replaced knobs, etc. This thing rocks and I'll regret selling it. I just haven't used it in a while. $100 shipped.

Not pictured but in good condition - MXR Zakk Wyle Overdrive - no box - $60 shipped.

Second Edit, I'll have a few straps up soon, and an EHX Mole SOLD. Contemplating selling one of my teles. It's an 09 Blackout tele w/three single coils in mint condition (not near mint, but mint!).

Schatten fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Mar 17, 2011

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

I'll take the OC-3.

Transaction finished so I am no longer at risk of spam blitzkrieg.

snyprmag fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Mar 4, 2011

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

Y'know spam farming bots don't need to mouse over stuff to read it!

plester1
Jul 9, 2004

I'll do the SM57 with the mic stand and an extra cable.

edit: Paypal sent!

plester1 fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Mar 4, 2011

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

baka kaba posted:

Y'know spam farming bots don't need to mouse over stuff to read it!

We do it in the hope the spam bot is polite.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
snyprmag and plster1... packages have been shipped via USPS. Expect them in about a week, maybe sooner.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
e: Keys gone, let the guy who bought my Juno 2 keep them for spares for his other boards and improving his other Juno 2

Ghosts n Gopniks fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Mar 16, 2011

Primordial Soup
Jul 31, 2010
Hello NYC goons!

I've got a 1988 fretless 5 string ESP custom shop Jazz bass! Never seen another one like it. It's completely finished in gloss black with 2 EMG J pups. The preamp is passive and the controls are Vol/Vol/Tone. Crazy growl out of this thing.

The only flaws are a small ding on the body (goes through the finish) and she might need a new nut. I believe the E string slot is cut too low- without some form of extra downward pressure behind the nut, the E string has nasty buzz. I use a capo behind the nut to temporarily solve the issue, but if I get any bites, I will replace the nut.

Hardshell case included! Looking for other bass gear (5 and 6 strings), or cymbals (preferably darker toned pies- Zildjian K's or K Customs, Meinl Byzance, etc).

Here's some pictures:

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
TRADES?

Korg KP-2 - $150 Shipped

More Information: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BFaRFzE8iM
Comes with original box!

I'd like to trade for really just anything that might pique my interests. I'd be really into a nice delay pedal or maybe some kind of beat machine?

Let me know whatcha got. I might can add some cash to the deal to sweeten it for you depending on what you have.

SimpleCoax
Aug 7, 2003

TV is the thing this year.
Hair Elf
edit: sold my stuff

SimpleCoax fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Mar 20, 2011

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Small announcement - I am about to sell a lot of great pedals. It's time to let some of the really nice stuff move on to new homes, I think. I could justify hanging onto them when I was reviewing but now that I've got this job that makes most of these conflicts of interest to even discuss over at other forums, it's just time. I haven't sold boutique pedals in a long time so I've got some market research ahead of me but right now it's looking like I might be able to pare down from 40+ non-Wampler pedals to 10 or so. Still too many, but some of them have real sentimental value and I just can't part with them even if I don't need them anymore.

I'll be considering trades for recording equipment (mics, preamps, little mixers), MIDI controllers, and will entertain other trade offers as well though the main idea is to just liquidate a lot of pedals that are in great shape because they just don't get used anymore and in some cases haven't been for more than a year at this point. All will be tested and confirmed fully working before putting them up for sale.

I'll make a list of stuff that's going to be up for sale tomorrow if I have time. As usual, SA Musician's Lounge gets first crack at everything and a little extra discount for being the place I can just chill at. Probably be a week-long period of just posting them for sale here before I post them over at Harmony-Central and buy a supporting membership at TGP, finally, so I can use the Emporium there.

Because of some good experiences with the last few sales, I will ship internationally (though U.S. is still preferred). International sales will be done with an unfortunate necessity: a hands-off policy once I've shipped the item. That is, I'll do my level best to package them to survive a direct hit from spiteful postal employees, insure them for the full value, but once they cross the border there's not much I can do but hope they make it to you in one piece. Shipping for most pedals will be just the cost to ship them; USPS is my preferred carrier.

More details will be forthcoming.

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
^^^ I'm excited to see what you've got : )

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Agreed posted:

Because of some good experiences with the last few sales, I will ship internationally (though U.S. is still preferred). International sales will be done with an unfortunate necessity: a hands-off policy once I've shipped the item. That is, I'll do my level best to package them to survive a direct hit from spiteful postal employees, insure them for the full value, but once they cross the border there's not much I can do but hope they make it to you in one piece. Shipping for most pedals will be just the cost to ship them; USPS is my preferred carrier.

On the international shipping - Jeff packs his stuff really well, was very easy to communicate with and was generally A+++ BEST SELLER WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
Check your PMs, Agreed.

blue.eyed.ash
Jul 17, 2006

Winner of the 'How Badly Will A Phone Game Milk Us Idiot Cash Cows?' Contest!

Answer: About $70USD for a bad character that unlocks the grind for another.

extra letters: star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-l
I am so not in a place to be spending more money on pedals right now.

:f5:

Professorbx
Jan 27, 2005
Wicki Wicki

SimpleCoax posted:

I've decided to try to get rid of some stuff I don't have time for now and am tired of moving around. Thought I would check for interest here. Everything listed is in great condition and in the original boxes. Prices are approximately what I'm looking for including shipping.

Numark CDX $160
Numark TT500 w/new Shure M44-7 needle $175
Vestax PMC007 DJ Mixer $150
Shure PGX Beta 58 Wireless Mic System $200
Korg padKONTROL $100
Mackie 802-VLZ3 Mixer $150

I can provide pictures, videos, and haikus about them if there is further interest. I deleted my PayPal account (and eBay account once they turned into a store, except now I want to avoid craig's list too) one day after reading too much about them being assholes, but you can PM me and we can probably figure something out; through a friend's PayPal if I can ok it I assume.

What is your location and what is the condition of the Vestax, specifically the little fast-load crossfader clips?

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

blue.eyed.ash posted:

I am so not in a place to be spending more money on pedals right now.

:f5:

Haha, well, don't break the bank, it's just gear :)

:f5: not necessary, I'll sit down with my wife tonight and figure out what all is for sale and post it up some time tomorrow most likely.

Edit: Going to have to wait a day, need to make some travel arrangements and that's going to take up the time I was going to use to take pictures and such.

Agreed fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Mar 11, 2011

alakath
Nov 3, 2007

The green knight gets all the princesses.

SimpleCoax posted:

Korg padKONTROL $100

I could be interested in this. Do you have pictures? What kind of condition is it in?

blue.eyed.ash
Jul 17, 2006

Winner of the 'How Badly Will A Phone Game Milk Us Idiot Cash Cows?' Contest!

Answer: About $70USD for a bad character that unlocks the grind for another.

extra letters: star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-l

Agreed posted:

Haha, well, don't break the bank, it's just gear :)

:f5: not necessary, I'll sit down with my wife tonight and figure out what all is for sale and post it up some time tomorrow most likely.

Oh, I'm just poking fun at myself - I'm constantly telling myself "one more pedal" and then something else awesome comes along, or I win an eBay auction that I put a BS bid on or something else. Been trying (and mostly successfully) purging some of my own gear for months over at ILF, I should probably cross-post over here, to boot.

That being said, totally taking a peek tomorrow.

SimpleCoax
Aug 7, 2003

Hair Elf

SimpleCoax fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Mar 20, 2011

SimpleCoax
Aug 7, 2003

Hair Elf

SimpleCoax fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Mar 20, 2011

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
I have an MPD-24 I'm interested in trading for another piece of gear that piques my interest, no idea what though. It's all in good condition but one of the faders is missing it's cap though those are like 5 bucks to replace. I'm in :canada: but could theoretically make it to the US to ship and have an address in the US I can ship to.

e. It may be best to harass me on AIM in case I forget about this thread but I'll try not to. I'm FoWafflehound.

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
Anybody got a delay pedal they're not feeling anymore?

I'm looking!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobulot
May 7, 2007

I'm selling a PRS MM baritone with a set of Bareknuckle Warpigs over on sevenstring.org if anyone is interested.
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/guitars-sale-trade-wanted/150886-prs-se-mike-mushok-baritone-covered-warpig-ceramic-alnico-set.html
I'm not really looking for a trade but I'll consider any offers, hit me up here or at bobulot at gmail dot com