Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wartime Consigliere
Mar 27, 2010

by T. Fine

2508084 posted:

?

Optimum nutrition protein powder is cheaper and better for you

Oh sorry posting from my phone... That should be 30. How does that powder taste?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.

Wartime Consigliere posted:

Oh sorry posting from my phone... That should be 30. How does that powder taste?

Yeah 30 is a bit high. Double rich chocolate is wonderful in milk. Protein powder + milk makes up about 50% of my calorie intake.

Wartime Consigliere
Mar 27, 2010

by T. Fine
I found that milk was the only thing I felt like drinking when my appetite was at it's worst. I can't remember the last time I had a glass of milk before today, usually I was doing the healthy thing of like 6 Cokes. Didn't want any today.

The burping seems to have gotten better -- just needed to eat. I only wanted bland food tonight. Grilled chicken and rice with no spices.

TheGopher
Sep 7, 2009
Um, 30mg is the maximum dose for adderall. This is what I take twice a day, and I've been taking it for like 8 months now.

baronvonwalz
Jun 14, 2009

TheGopher posted:

This is what pisses me off about how controversial media has made these treatments out to be. Ultimately it harms the people who benefit the most from the medicine.

There is nothing to worry about this drug. The doses you would take to treat ADHD are significantly lower than what somebody would use recreationally. On top of that you are getting this drug from a pharmaceutical company whose manufacturing methods can be trusted as safe. If the doctor you see decides to prescribe you Desoxyn, you have the comfort knowing that if something doesn't feel right when you use it, you can call your doctor and get it sorted out.

There is nothing to be afraid of with these medications. They are FDA approved, and have been used to treat ADHD for decades now.

It's less to do with worrying about the side effects than it is about having to explain it to employers.

I'm about to graduate college and it's likely I'm going to be put on an amphetamine since Ritalin is causing issues and non stimulants don't work. However amphetamines will show up in a drug test which means I'll have to explain that I have ADHD to my employers. Who wants to hire an accountant with ADHD, and if I get put on Desoxyn, one on methamphetamine?

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

like he's an Italian.

baronvonwalz posted:

It's less to do with worrying about the side effects than it is about having to explain it to employers.

I'm about to graduate college and it's likely I'm going to be put on an amphetamine since Ritalin is causing issues and non stimulants don't work. However amphetamines will show up in a drug test which means I'll have to explain that I have ADHD to my employers. Who wants to hire an accountant with ADHD, and if I get put on Desoxyn, one on methamphetamine?

I would think it would be out of your system fairly quickly since its a (relatively, compared to illegal amphetamine abuse) low dose. Im thinking of a codeine (when it was in cough syrup) comparison, but I don't know if thats a proper analogy.

I, honestly, never even thought of the drug test angle.

\/ that is a very awesome point.

ladyweapon fucked around with this message at 09:05 on Mar 28, 2011

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

baronvonwalz posted:

Who wants to hire an accountant with ADHD, and if I get put on Desoxyn, one on methamphetamine?

Any time I have to divulge information regarding any prescription I take, the explanation isn't "oh I'm hosed up man," the explanation is "I solve my problems," or something along those lines.

Aculard
Oct 15, 2007

by Ozmaugh

signalnoise posted:

Any time I have to divulge information regarding any prescription I take, the explanation isn't "oh I'm hosed up man," the explanation is "I solve my problems," or something along those lines.

Yeah, this is a pretty good way to put it. As long as you're confident and don't make it a big deal, nobody really cares. When I first started taking to adderall, I would constantly harass my husband with questions like "But won't you think I'm a drug addict?!?!" He always told me that even if I had to (on doctor's orders) start crushing and snorting pills or something he wouldn't bat an eyelash at it. You're taking responsibility and treating a medical condition rather than letting it negatively affect your life; It's just like wearing glasses.

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging

signalnoise posted:

I've started using the phrase "neurological condition" whenever a conversation like that comes up. People get kind of stupid about ADHD sometimes (often), but if I simply say, "this is medication for a mild neurological condition," they immediately drop it like they're terrified of offending me. Very convenient :)

e: I could still see that being potentially problematic in an interview, but a reasonable and upfront "I have a mild condition, I take medicine for it, it's fully controlled and will not hinder my workplace performance" explanation should be more than enough anyway. It's been my experience that many employers just interview the qualified job applicants to determine which of them seems the most confident, motivated, and forthright, so most of them won't really care about anything that isn't going to impact job performance.

Angry Diplomat fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Mar 28, 2011

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Dude, if you get hired and are drug tested, one of two things happens

1) they drug test you on site with a quick-dip test, which doesn't discriminate between amphetamines, so there's no difference between being on desoxyn or adderall (you can just show them your script bottle that says "desoxyn" and a letter from your shrink)

2) they send you to a lab which does a more thorough test which does discriminate, but you have a prescription so you pass the test anyway and all your employer hears is "you passed"

All of this is beside the point, because if you are getting drug tested you probably already have the job. If they deny you a job because of a PRESCRIPTION medication that you are LEGALLY taking, they are breaking the law, and it's lawyer time.

But hey, feel free to continue to buy into the media hysteria revolving around "KILLER METH." Don't pay any attention to the fact that this poo poo is still FDA approved for ADHD and obesity.

EDIT:

this is the type of thinking that often afflicts ADHD sufferers, myself included. We often talk ourselves out of something good because "I'm hosed up, I don't know what other people will think, gently caress it I'll just bottle it up and not deal with it."

As long as you are taking control of your life, and are confident about it, nobody's gonna second guess you!

wilfredmerriweathr fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Mar 28, 2011

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

like he's an Italian.

cloudstrife2993 posted:

But hey, feel free to continue to buy into the media hysteria revolving around "KILLER METH." Don't pay any attention to the fact that this poo poo is still FDA approved for ADHD and obesity.

I don't think its him buying into the hysteria that is his issue, but the people who are testing him. Some people will take the offer back for poo poo like that because a secondary drug test that does discriminate is EXPENSIVE and they can hire someone who pees clean.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Probably the best thing to do is talk to your doctor, tell them that you have a drug test coming up, and see what they recommend. They may give a copy of the prescription and/or some sort of letter stating that you are taking a drug that may show up as a positive under their care. That way, you'd have it ready for the first visit, and not have to scramble if it shows up positive.

I've only had two pre-employment drug screenings in my life, and in both cases, I remember them asking for a list of medications that you took, and what dosages.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

TheGopher posted:

Um, 30mg is the maximum dose for adderall. This is what I take twice a day, and I've been taking it for like 8 months now.

How the hell are you not high as gently caress all the time?

TheGopher
Sep 7, 2009

Tab8715 posted:

How the hell are you not high as gently caress all the time?

The side effects bleed through a little bit, but for the most part it's just my effective dose. I'm a big guy, like 6'1" 190lbs, and 20mg just makes me sleepy.

Effexxor
May 26, 2008

TheGopher posted:

The side effects bleed through a little bit, but for the most part it's just my effective dose. I'm a big guy, like 6'1" 190lbs, and 20mg just makes me sleepy.

30mg just kills my stomach. Literally, I can't eat enough or eat enough antacids for my stomach to feel okay.

Oh ADHD thread. I love coming back to it after a while and seeing people thrilled to find themselves actually able to live their lives and the sane talk about psychiatry, my psychiatrist is still boggled that there's a place on the internet that's positive about meds.

As for the drug tests, my high school had random drug tests and it was never a problem. I got a note from my psychiatrist saying that I should be testing positive for amphetamines and it was fine. Also keep in mind that there are a lot of people who have been prescribed amphetamines, so if you have your prescription it's no big deal.

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

like he's an Italian.
I woke up late and forgot my adderall at home.

Dear god I'm really loving annoying when I'm off meds :negative:

Wartime Consigliere
Mar 27, 2010

by T. Fine
I tried cutting down from 30mg twice a day to 15 and it went pretty well. I still get most of the benefit but a lot less in the way of side effects.

baronvonwalz
Jun 14, 2009

cloudstrife2993 posted:

Dude, if you get hired and are drug tested, one of two things happens

1) they drug test you on site with a quick-dip test, which doesn't discriminate between amphetamines, so there's no difference between being on desoxyn or adderall (you can just show them your script bottle that says "desoxyn" and a letter from your shrink)

2) they send you to a lab which does a more thorough test which does discriminate, but you have a prescription so you pass the test anyway and all your employer hears is "you passed"

All of this is beside the point, because if you are getting drug tested you probably already have the job. If they deny you a job because of a PRESCRIPTION medication that you are LEGALLY taking, they are breaking the law, and it's lawyer time.

I'm aware of the fact that I could lawyer up if they deny me a job because of my legal prescriptions, but it's sort of self-defeating since the amount of damages I'd get would be meager.

As for your second statement, you need to chill out and stop jumping to conclusions. I don't have an issue with taking any of the amphetamines outside of the flawed perceptions of the idiots I will no doubt have to put up with in the HR departments.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Having taken numerous drug tests while taking ADHD medications, I'd wager you'll be okay.

If you give the people administering the test the prescription information, they will call the pharmacy and confirm you have a prescription. They then don't include those results. So basically, they go "he's testing positive for amphetamines because he takes them prescription, sooo he passes." Your employer never hears about this. Your employer only ever gets a "pass" or "fail." If you present the prescription, you will get a "pass" regardless of testing positive for amphetamines.

I guess if you are working for a hospital and they do the drug test in house, then you might have grounds to worry. Usually it's my experience that businesses outsource the drug testing.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
^^ what he said

here's my take on the situation: as long as you let someone else's possible reaction to your medication dictate your treatment, you're never going to get to the point where you are fully comfortable with your disorder. That's just my perspective, though.

TheBigBad
Feb 28, 2004

Madness is rare in individuals, but in groups, parties, nations and ages it is the rule.
Have you guys seen the movie with Bradley Cooper called Limitless?

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

TheBigBad posted:

Have you guys seen the movie with Bradley Cooper called Limitless?

Yea, it is unbelievably similar to adderall. :tinfoil:

Slow Motion
Jul 19, 2004

My favorite things in life are sex, drugs, feeling like a baller, and being $30,000 in debt.
I bet just about everyone who got their first script as an adult walked into a dirty house and had the exact experience in the movie.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

04RunsThisBitch posted:

I bet just about everyone who got their first script as an adult walked into a dirty house and had the exact experience in the movie.

Yep. I cleaned my room. It took a few hours.

baronvonwalz
Jun 14, 2009
Went and saw my new psychiatrist today, she put me on Adderall XR 20 mg. I took it about at noon and noticed the effects within an hour. Whereas most of the time my brain is super noisy and all over the place, today it was pretty quiet up there. On my way to class I actually listened to the music I was playing instead of thinking like crazy while it's on.

Hopefully I don't get any of the side effects I had on ritalin.

Snickering
Sep 24, 2007

Kylra posted:

...Yeeep, hours. I can't believe how bad I let it get, a room shouldn't require delicate maneuvers.

My GP asked today whether I was ADD or ADHD and I wasn't sure, so I set out on a google mission. I know there's a difference but didn't know the specifics, and then I stumbled upon this. http://www.ldpride.net/addsub-types.htm

The authors seem to be legitimate. The ADD column is scarily accurate for me, including things I never thought might be related to ADD, like my tendency to keep pursuing goals looong past when I should quit, and why everything always used to be so exhausting. A grain of salt and whatnot, but worth a look. I think they accidentally switched up a few at the bottom though.

TheGopher
Sep 7, 2009

Snickering posted:

...Yeeep, hours. I can't believe how bad I let it get, a room shouldn't require delicate maneuvers.

My GP asked today whether I was ADD or ADHD and I wasn't sure, so I set out on a google mission. I know there's a difference but didn't know the specifics, and then I stumbled upon this. http://www.ldpride.net/addsub-types.htm

The authors seem to be legitimate. The ADD column is scarily accurate for me, including things I never thought might be related to ADD, like my tendency to keep pursuing goals looong past when I should quit, and why everything always used to be so exhausting. A grain of salt and whatnot, but worth a look. I think they accidentally switched up a few at the bottom though.

This is more accurate: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adhd#Diagnosis

It's pretty much a misnomer to call it "ADD" at this point.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

Snickering posted:

Mine was more like a minefield. Only I had a map of the region, and stepping in the wrong place could get you a sharp piece of broken plastic or wood in your foot. It was arranged so there was just enough space for me to step across the gaps comfortably, so anyone shorter had issues, and there was a narrow pathway with mostly-empty boxes of stuff to knock over.

Granted, my room is pretty tiny (I'm extremely low maintenance) and pretty much all of my life possessions that aren't vehicles or other extremely large objects are in there, but still.

evil imp
Dec 29, 2008

Kylra posted:

Heh, I painted and cleaned for a week. It was fun bitcning about the side effects being "Can't stop cleaning, jesus I was a slob!" Do you know how much dust you notice when you can focus? It was a horror show!

Question time, recently stopped taking the 10mg Adderal xr I had been on because I was getting nothing but side effects from it. Insomnia mostly which had vanished when I started but come back as the tolerance built. Meeting the physician friday to discuss increased doses, anyone chime in who's had similar experience? Did you find a stable point where your dose got right and no further loss of impact happened? I know the answer is probably no but should I just try taking a double dose to see how it goes? If i do should I avoid letting the physician know to prevent "OMG PILLHEAD NO DRUGS FOR YOU!"? I've noticed absolutely no addictive traits to the stuff, the only thing that makes me want to take it is the desire to accomplish things, is the narcotic nature overblown or just my weird head chemistry prevents that sort of reaction?

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging
"Don't gently caress with your dosage" is usually a good rule to live by, but my doctor started me on 30mg of Adderall XR so I honestly can't see how going from 10mg to 20mg for a single day could produce major problems. That said, I know nothing about you, have no idea why your physician prescribed that specific dosage, and am in no way qualified to give you any advice about anything.

What I'm saying is that you should just wait until Friday and have this discussion with your physician.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

evil imp posted:

Question time, recently stopped taking the 10mg Adderal xr I had been on because I was getting nothing but side effects from it. Insomnia mostly which had vanished when I started but come back as the tolerance built. Meeting the physician friday to discuss increased doses, anyone chime in who's had similar experience? Did you find a stable point where your dose got right and no further loss of impact happened? I know the answer is probably no but should I just try taking a double dose to see how it goes? If i do should I avoid letting the physician know to prevent "OMG PILLHEAD NO DRUGS FOR YOU!"? I've noticed absolutely no addictive traits to the stuff, the only thing that makes me want to take it is the desire to accomplish things, is the narcotic nature overblown or just my weird head chemistry prevents that sort of reaction?

I'd just talk to them about it. The doc knows of the various properties of the med you're on, and as long as you're not taking massive amounts, cooking it and injecting it into your veins, and/or selling it to others, you're fine. I felt that 5 mg of Adderall wasn't helping me, and it got bumped to 10mg no problem. (of course, other bad stuff happened, but the doc had no qualms about increasing the dose).

The doc may recommend a higher dose, and/or drug holidays (like what I take). Or a different drug. Just talk to them, and be truthful about the effects it's having on you and your reluctance to take it as a result.

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

Clockwork Sputnik posted:

How common is it for Adult ADD to be misdiagnosed as Depression?

I ask because after a recent spate of near daily *SEVERE* panic attacks, I've gone for a couple of sessions, and they're wanting to put me on Paxil for depression.

But I don't feel depressed or sad or anything. Outside of normal people life-stresses (work, mortgage, healthy, positive relationship) I have a wonderful life.

So I thought all my problems concentrating, remembering and retaining info and initiating tasks (lifelong) was ADD related. But now I'm depressed?

If anything is depressing, its being diagnosed as depressed. I'm NOT DEPRESSED, drat it!

So any thoughts? I want the psych process to be as "organic" as possible, meaning I simply answer questions, and get diagnosed with as little opinion from myself as possible. But I think depression diagnosis is maybe the wrong path?

Plus some great replies.

Well I learned a lot at my session yesterday. I expressed a lot of what you guys responded with, and I guess "fortunately" my Doc worked with me about the depression, dealing specifically with the panic attack issue.

So guess what rx I walked out of the office with? You can say it with me. Xanax.

Dose is 1mg before bed.

She was really not interested in hearing about my other issues, which I consider overall more important: IE the task initiation, follow through, conecntration, memory, etc.

I discovered one more thing about my doc: she's a psychoanalyst. So therefore all of the above issues result stem from a lack of reward from my father as a child. Seriously?

As it stands right now, though my plan is to go in for my follow-up with a stack of notes, and say look: Here is what's wrong, it is absolutely nerochemical (correct use of word?), and now that we've managed the daily panic attacks, I want to manage this life-inhibiting issue, please for Christ's sake.

So perhaps that blows my wish to have this be an Organic process out the window, but in California it is looked at with suspicion when one changes doctors, because they think you're "shopping".

I would appreciate any thoughts you may have on how to proceed, when I feel that sure, the terrible, ugly panic attacks are gone but we're still not dealing with the core, lifelong, probem. And it's not my freaking dad.

Aculard
Oct 15, 2007

by Ozmaugh
Update with my life: I'm getting off the anti depressants and already feel better. I think I was in a bad spot stress wise and they weren't helping; The last few times I was on them they made me more suicidal. My sex drive is returning as well, so once I have the long and hard (ahha) talk with my husband about how lovely he's been at trying to please me, hopefully we can get some good things going on more often. I'm also starting a diet this month and getting back into working out since if Idon't have a job I can at least look good for both our sakes. Tax return is big enough that I can survive another 2 months or so for rent and groceries for myself.

Oh, and my husband got into the art school he wanted and I've already been networking with students who will probably be in his class ahaha. When I remember to take my :catdrugs: LIFE IS AMAZING.

Clockwork Sputnik posted:

So therefore all of the above issues result stem from a lack of reward from my father as a child. Seriously?

I would appreciate any thoughts you may have on how to proceed, when I feel that sure, the terrible, ugly panic attacks are gone but we're still not dealing with the core, lifelong, probem. And it's not my freaking dad.

Beat her at her own game, that is the only way you will "win"; But, it will be a long, soul crushing fight.

Is there a way you can get her to refer you to a general psychologist or doctor? That way you can frame it as a second opinion and see if there's more specialized tests you can do without "wasting her time" and work "with her" to get the "help you need". Hell, even say that you need more appointments than you think she can schedule you in for, or that you would like to try a different type of therapy in conjunction with her treatments to better your chances at achieving your goals.

Going in with a bunch of paperwork basically asking for a prescription/diagnoses to treat adhd is sort of medical suicide. I would suggest taking the Xanax for 2-4 weeks until it works and see if that is actually going to help since depression can be the problem (or be masking the adhd). See if you have a sliding scale therapist/counsellor nearby so you can ask for a one time session and tell them everything/ask for their opinion to bring back to her.

Lastly, be thankful that your lovely medical provider is willing to at least try giving you some sort of medication. As I've said countless times in the thread, one doctor I had refused to refill my prescription because "taking speed (adderall) doesn't make your moods better/reduce panic attacks therefor you are addicted!!!!" and then be given a bottle of homeopathic sugar water to help with "nervousness".

It also took me over a year to get my proper diagnoses and actually start medication. It's frustrating, you want to kick and scream and yell but just hang in there; The threads here for a reason :D

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6rE0EakhG8 Just watch this a few times :3

SAVE-LISP-AND-DIE
Nov 4, 2010
I'm in the middle of a diagnosis (3 hour long appointments each a month apart including a Continuous Performance Test in a couple weeks, I thought those things were all bullshit, though? Anyone have experience with them?).

I've turned my usual daydreaming onto how best to explain my symptoms to my doctor and as a result realised that I am and have been self medicating with alcohol pretty hard. I don't think to the extent of an alcoholic because I can easily go without booze when I have no cash (thanks, impulsive internet shopping!), but definitely more so than I'm comfortable with.

My question is what is a good replacement for drinking to get that same calm feeling (at least in the short term)?

Moms Stuffing
Jun 2, 2005

the little green one
I keep forgetting to take my meds, yet my dad thinks I'm a meth addict. I'm not a very good meth addict if I can't even remember to get high.

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

like he's an Italian.

strange posted:

I'm in the middle of a diagnosis (3 hour long appointments each a month apart including a Continuous Performance Test in a couple weeks, I thought those things were all bullshit, though? Anyone have experience with that
My question is what is a good replacement for drinking to get that same calm feeling (at least in the short term)?

caffeine.

Dolemite
Jun 30, 2005

strange posted:

I'm in the middle of a diagnosis (3 hour long appointments each a month apart including a Continuous Performance Test in a couple weeks, I thought those things were all bullshit, though? Anyone have experience with them?).

I've turned my usual daydreaming onto how best to explain my symptoms to my doctor and as a result realised that I am and have been self medicating with alcohol pretty hard. I don't think to the extent of an alcoholic because I can easily go without booze when I have no cash (thanks, impulsive internet shopping!), but definitely more so than I'm comfortable with.

That's a great description of how I've used alcohol to self medicate myself too. Since I love my beer but don't have too much cash, my self medication drove me to take up homebrewing. Now I can brew fancy Belgian styles for the price of a case of Bud Light.

2508084 posted:

caffeine.

This. 1000x this. If you haven't really drank coffee before, you'll definitely notice that it calms you down and lets you focus a little better. But caution - don't do what I did and get to the point where you drink near a pot a day. The calm feeling will go away after 30 minutes or so and you'll be tempted to drink more.

Don't! At my worst, I was drinking so much coffee that I was getting an upset stomach and I had really bad jitters. And what I realized was that when the calm effect wore off, drinking more coffee didn't bring it back again. All it got me was more jitters, an upset stomach, and the need to use the bathroom a lot.

Slow Motion
Jul 19, 2004

My favorite things in life are sex, drugs, feeling like a baller, and being $30,000 in debt.

Dolemite posted:

That's a great description of how I've used alcohol to self medicate myself too. Since I love my beer but don't have too much cash, my self medication drove me to take up homebrewing. Now I can brew fancy Belgian styles for the price of a case of Bud Light.

This. 1000x this. If you haven't really drank coffee before, you'll definitely notice that it calms you down and lets you focus a little better. But caution - don't do what I did and get to the point where you drink near a pot a day. The calm feeling will go away after 30 minutes or so and you'll be tempted to drink more.

Don't! At my worst, I was drinking so much coffee that I was getting an upset stomach and I had really bad jitters. And what I realized was that when the calm effect wore off, drinking more coffee didn't bring it back again. All it got me was more jitters, an upset stomach, and the need to use the bathroom a lot.

Speak for yourself, I was putting down 15 mugs or so (maybe 20ish "cups") a day a work and it was the best thing till Ritalin.

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

like he's an Italian.
If I drink too much coffee in a day it sends me into a suicidal downward spiral the next day :j:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SAVE-LISP-AND-DIE
Nov 4, 2010
I tried making some super-strong coffee which seemed to do the trip for at least a while. So I made another... and another... then I was still wide awake at 4am with the worst loving headache I've ever had. I think I'll tone it down in future, but thanks for the tip, guys.