Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elucidarius
Oct 14, 2006

Tyro posted:

Why on earth do you want to get an MBA straight out of undergrad? Unless you had some substantial work experience before college, you'll get very little out of the experience and contribute very little to your classmates.

I say you work for this company and if you like it, after a few years, get them to pay for your MBA. Problem solved.

Well, partially to learn as much as possible from other people. One main reason I want to do the joint degree is I feel like they compliment each other.

I am the type to put in a lot of effort and not just do the bare minimum so I'm sure I would have a lot to contribute, even if it's just theoretical and not based on my personal experiences.

EDIT: I mean couldn't what you said apply to any Masters type program? Why would I apply to a Computer Science program as I don't have as much experience as someone with a pure Comp Sci background? I think what you give/get from a program is dependent on the effort you put into the program.

Elucidarius fucked around with this message at 22:24 on May 6, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Elucidarius posted:

EDIT: I mean couldn't what you said apply to any Masters type program?

No. An MBA is very different from an academic degree.

CheshireCat
Jul 9, 2001

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

Orgasmo posted:

Little bit off topic but did you ask your company to see if they had tuition assistance? That way you're only paying for a portion of your expensive education and would be guaranteed a job in the sense that they usually require you work there for an additional 12-24 months. Nothing like job security in a slow economy, I say.
More like they lay you off and make you pay back the tuition assistance, like what happened to one of my co-workers.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Elucidarius posted:

Well, partially to learn as much as possible from other people. One main reason I want to do the joint degree is I feel like they compliment each other.

I am the type to put in a lot of effort and not just do the bare minimum so I'm sure I would have a lot to contribute, even if it's just theoretical and not based on my personal experiences.

EDIT: I mean couldn't what you said apply to any Masters type program? Why would I apply to a Computer Science program as I don't have as much experience as someone with a pure Comp Sci background? I think what you give/get from a program is dependent on the effort you put into the program.

Not trying to be a jerk but it's not the same as another Masters' program. The academics, the training, the mindset, the goals are totally different. The average MBA student at my school is 27 with 5 years of work experience. I can think of 2 or 3 people offhand who are under 25 out of ~250. The youngest member of my class dropped out after the first quarter.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Elucidarius posted:

That's not what an MBA is. I only have about 4 years of full time professional experience and sometimes I've felt underprepared for my classes in terms of life experience (I'm in a part time program at a Big 10 school, not top 25 but in the top 50). If you haven't been in the working world for a few years you aren't going to gain much out of an MBA, and you also aren't going to be able to contribute much in class and groups.

If you can't relate to your classmates, you are going to hate the MBA experience and also not grow much from it.

Thoguh fucked around with this message at 00:23 on May 7, 2011

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Tyro posted:

Why on earth do you want to get an MBA straight out of undergrad? Unless you had some substantial work experience before college, you'll get very little out of the experience and contribute very little to your classmates.

I say you work for this company and if you like it, after a few years, get them to pay for your MBA. Problem solved.

Agreeing with Tyro. Going into an MBA without job experience robs you of ah-ha moments where poo poo falls into place and paying more than your share for schooling indicates you haven't yet caught on to the concept of spending other people's money.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

CheshireCat posted:

More like they lay you off and make you pay back the tuition assistance, like what happened to one of my co-workers.

If I get laid off I'm exempt from paying it back. What's better is that the signed document only states that I would agree to sign a promissory note to pay the money back if I leave my job out of my own volition.

Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

"You don't understand his pain. Everywhere he goes he sees women working, wearing pants, speaking in gatherings, voting. Surely they will burn in the white hot flames of Hell"

CheshireCat posted:

I'm sure it is legal but I still feel the need:

"they can do that?"

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Xguard86 posted:

I'm sure it is legal but I still feel the need:

"they can do that?"

Hell, at my company if you get laid off (not fired) after the semester starts they'll still reimburse you for that semester, even if you were only employed on the first day of class.

I've seen companies that require you to pay them back if you quit, but I can't conceive how they could make you pay back tuition assistance if you are laid off. That'd be like forcing you to pay back insurance premiums or something.

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
Figured this was the best place to ask since I too wanna be a baller...

Going into a Master's program in Information Science. Are Information Systems type MS's desirable on the job market? Are people getting IS MS degrees from schools other than business such as library school, public admin, computing school. etc. as employable if they just want to go into network administration, databases, and the like?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Dishwasher posted:

Are Information Systems type MS's desirable on the job market?

Shouldn't you be asking that before you make the decision to get one?

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!

ultrafilter posted:

Shouldn't you be asking that before you make the decision to get one?

Well, I'm 90% sure its fine according to my research and talking to people. I just wanted the opinion here.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I'm now 8/15th done with my MBA. I'm halfway to being a baller.

Have a phone interview with a company on Monday though, it's tough because I like the location and think the job would be decent, and likely a huge pay raise, but at this point it would be tough to transfer to a different school and finish out the MBA, so I am tempted to tell them "Thanks for the interest, but call me in a year when I'm done".

Especially tough since I'm going to a top 50 school's evening program, but there are several top 10 schools near the new job. I wish they would have called me a year ago before I started!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I got a question: has anybody done a split MBA/MS in Technology? The University of Michigan Dearborn has a fascinating program that I'm seriously thinking about and I'm wondering if it would limit me to do another Masters in Technology (I have eight years experience in IT) and dilute the MBA or permanently affix me to being a Tech Management guy. I ask because IT can be a good job but I don't see the salaries being a constant. In short, I want to have the benefits of an MBA but not be brought down by a second degree in it.

Also, is there any protocol for looking for money to get an MBA and such? I know funding is rough for the higher rated schools, but so far I don't see much information online for a few of them.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I got a question: has anybody done a split MBA/MS in Technology? The University of Michigan Dearborn has a fascinating program that I'm seriously thinking about and I'm wondering if it would limit me to do another Masters in Technology (I have eight years experience in IT) and dilute the MBA or permanently affix me to being a Tech Management guy. I ask because IT can be a good job but I don't see the salaries being a constant. In short, I want to have the benefits of an MBA but not be brought down by a second degree in it.

Also, is there any protocol for looking for money to get an MBA and such? I know funding is rough for the higher rated schools, but so far I don't see much information online for a few of them.

Tech Management is is not a bad gig if you consistently climb the ladder. Once you get to the senior management/Director level, salary will fall along management lines and not along tech industry lines.

Regarding the MBA dilution, I would compare your curriculum and that of another 100% MBA program. See if you are missing anything that seems important to you. See if there are courses that would be redundant given your work experience. I don't know about you, but I signed up to cast as wide a net as possible in terms of learning experience. Now that I've sampled a good amount of various disciplines within business, I have a better idea about what is out there.

For money, the first place you should be looking is the FAFSA. They've been putting mad monies in my account since I started.

4/7th's of the way to baller status.

BlessedBullet
Aug 18, 2007
How appropriate, you fight like a cow.
I'm in a Technology Management program - a MBA with a technology focus, not an MBA/MS. In terms of the curriculum, I don't think you'll miss anything important... You're just specializing in certain aspects Think of it as picking your elective courses up front. Some pick finance or marketing.. others pick tech stuff.

Honestly, I just remove "Technology Management" and leave "MBA" when I'm applying to a job that isn't tech focused. If you're taking an MS/MBA and you leave "MS" on your resume - yes, it will pigeonhole you. But it's not like you have to bring it up in conversations.

tolerabletariff
Jul 3, 2009

Do you think I'm spooky?
Does anyone know where to get a sample HBS case study online? I'm writing a case study that's going to be included in an undergraduate business class that's taught mostly with HBS cases and I'd like to get my style and formatting as close to those as possible. I'm not going to imply that it's an HBS case but I'd like it to look more professional than the current student-written cases.

I tried looking at the HBS website but all of their cases seem to cost money and/or are only available to educators.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009
Most individual cases when I've had to buy them are less than ten bucks. Maybe if you post the gist of the case you're writing someone could recommend a specific case that might be germane?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

tolerabletariff posted:

I'm writing a case study that's going to be included in an undergraduate business class that's taught mostly with HBS cases and I'd like to get my style and formatting as close to those as possible.

serious answer: mess around on Google. I am sure you'll find some cases that have been posted outside of a paywall.

Barring that, just make sure to spend a lot of time describing lunch. Every business case seems to spend like half the paper talking about 'crisp lettuce' and 'succulent chicken' and the like.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

tolerabletariff posted:

Does anyone know where to get a sample HBS case study online? I'm writing a case study that's going to be included in an undergraduate business class that's taught mostly with HBS cases and I'd like to get my style and formatting as close to those as possible. I'm not going to imply that it's an HBS case but I'd like it to look more professional than the current student-written cases.

I tried looking at the HBS website but all of their cases seem to cost money and/or are only available to educators.

Why not just ask the prof for a sample case if s/he uses HBS cases already?

tolerabletariff
Jul 3, 2009

Do you think I'm spooky?
The general topic of the case study is strategic partnerships/outsourcing. It'd be awesome if someone could recommend a case study on that. I spent a while Googling before I posted this and I haven't been able to get around the paywall on any HBS cases, I may have to just buy one.

I'm doing an independent study with the professor that teaches several undergrad case study classes I've taken; my coursework for the study is basically running a small nonprofit corporation and the final is writing a case study (obviously not objective) based on a key decision I've had to make. I owned a few course-packs of HBS cases at some point but it's been a year and most of my friends in it have gotten rid of theirs since the final was last week.

-----------------------------------

Thoguh posted:

Barring that, just make sure to spend a lot of time describing lunch. Every business case seems to spend like half the paper talking about 'crisp lettuce' and 'succulent chicken' and the like.

Seriously. Every HBS case I've read starts with 1-2 paragraphs that read like a Creighton novel, with all sorts of extraneous information intended to humanize the participants. Generally the decision-maker either sounds like a saint or a douchebag. I thought about going with a humorous approach to the second:

"[Tolerable Tariff] spat a long stream of tobacco-juice into his Arnold Palmer can. He had started the meeting being discrete with his dip, but the Alumni Board was entering its third hour of debate about a strategic partnership that was largely his brainchild. Tariff had discovered the company, done what he considered to be more than an acceptable level of due diligence, and negotiated favorable terms. He was growing increasingly irate with the endless bickering that threatened to cut into his drinking time.

As some advertising copy-writer (or something--Tariff knew there was only one Board member with actual business experience, and she was busy ballin' at KKR) bitched about one of the assumptions he made in the revenue projections he'd prepared, Tariff looked longingly out the window of the dingy conference room. The head of Tariff's accounting department, a hard-working brown-noser who longed for his position, scowled at him, clearly annoyed with the brownish spit that dribbled seemingly unnoticed down his chin."

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Orgasmo posted:

Tech Management is is not a bad gig if you consistently climb the ladder. Once you get to the senior management/Director level, salary will fall along management lines and not along tech industry lines.

Regarding the MBA dilution, I would compare your curriculum and that of another 100% MBA program. See if you are missing anything that seems important to you. See if there are courses that would be redundant given your work experience. I don't know about you, but I signed up to cast as wide a net as possible in terms of learning experience. Now that I've sampled a good amount of various disciplines within business, I have a better idea about what is out there.

For money, the first place you should be looking is the FAFSA. They've been putting mad monies in my account since I started.

4/7th's of the way to baller status.

FAFSAs are nice and I might qualify for more given my poor-rear end status. But since I'm wrapping up an MA already, that might be a bit of a downside. Not to mention I already have a lot of debt already and I'm looking more for grants, scholarships, and GAships (or something that will allow me to complete my work, gain experience, and reduce debt). I'm getting the feeling I'm SOL in that respect.

Is this the right thread for Tech Management questions?

quote:

Honestly, I just remove "Technology Management" and leave "MBA" when I'm applying to a job that isn't tech focused. If you're taking an MS/MBA and you leave "MS" on your resume - yes, it will pigeonhole you. But it's not like you have to bring it up in conversations.

With eight years of work history in it (more or less), I thought it would be unavoidable. That's the problem with IT experience: no matter how much you try to get away from it, you have that 'but you know COMPUTARS' stigma to you. Even if I leave out the MS, it would still hang on me like bad cologne.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

tolerabletariff posted:

Does anyone know where to get a sample HBS case study online?

I don't think I've come across a single case as it relates to strategic partnerships/outsourcing. Most have been accounting or IT-related, but I think that bespeaks more to which professors use HBS more. I would bite the bullet and search HBS for "JV" or "joint venture" and pay the $7 for the essay.

Suave Fedora fucked around with this message at 15:12 on May 19, 2011

The Experiment
Dec 12, 2010

Hello,

I was wondering what my options were for getting an MBA. I have a bachelor's degree in engineering and have been working in the utility industry for over two years in a wide variety of duties (including project management/accounting) for electric and natural gas from regular duties to gas explosions and ice storms.

The downside is that my BS GPA is something like a 2.7. I understand that screws things up quite a bit but I just want to know by how much? I can get several letters of recommendation but I guess my question is what I can control, which is the GMAT. So do I need to get extremely high scores (700+) in order to be considered for a decent school or am I hopeless on that front?

I intend to study my rear end off and do well on the test (like everyone else) but I just want to know what my realistic options are. I figure that I'd like to start in the winter or fall semesters next year, which means I'd have three years of experience.

Any comments or suggestions? Thank you

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

The Experiment posted:

The downside is that my BS GPA is something like a 2.7. I understand that screws things up quite a bit but I just want to know by how much?

I got a scholarship to a good (not a US News rankings whore but still a serious finance/industry target) MBA program with a 2.8 in English and 720 GMAT. GPA is only one part of your application - I had IT project management experience, killer recommendations, and I was pretty proud of my essays and volunteer accomplishments. Granted that 2.8 was due to a single horrible semester and I followed up with As in calculus and physics, but a low GPA in engineering is much more forgivable than one in English.

I only had a week to study for the GMAT (I applied in April, which is stupid late - long story why) and the only thing that tripped me up was formula memorization. After watching people come unhinged over the LSAT logic games and the MCAT, the GMAT seemed like a joke. It's basically the GRE with business content.

Use the next 5-6 months to kick rear end at work, get some community involvement on your resume, and apply liberally in October/November. You are not out of the running at all.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

The Experiment posted:

Hello,

I was wondering what my options were for getting an MBA. I have a bachelor's degree in engineering and have been working in the utility industry for over two years in a wide variety of duties (including project management/accounting) for electric and natural gas from regular duties to gas explosions and ice storms.

The downside is that my BS GPA is something like a 2.7. I understand that screws things up quite a bit but I just want to know by how much? I can get several letters of recommendation but I guess my question is what I can control, which is the GMAT. So do I need to get extremely high scores (700+) in order to be considered for a decent school or am I hopeless on that front?

I intend to study my rear end off and do well on the test (like everyone else) but I just want to know what my realistic options are. I figure that I'd like to start in the winter or fall semesters next year, which means I'd have three years of experience.

Any comments or suggestions? Thank you

Are you looking at a part time MBA while you work, or going full time?

The Experiment
Dec 12, 2010

Morris posted:

I got a scholarship to a good (not a US News rankings whore but still a serious finance/industry target) MBA program with a 2.8 in English and 720 GMAT. GPA is only one part of your application - I had IT project management experience, killer recommendations, and I was pretty proud of my essays and volunteer accomplishments. Granted that 2.8 was due to a single horrible semester and I followed up with As in calculus and physics, but a low GPA in engineering is much more forgivable than one in English.

I only had a week to study for the GMAT (I applied in April, which is stupid late - long story why) and the only thing that tripped me up was formula memorization. After watching people come unhinged over the LSAT logic games and the MCAT, the GMAT seemed like a joke. It's basically the GRE with business content.

Use the next 5-6 months to kick rear end at work, get some community involvement on your resume, and apply liberally in October/November. You are not out of the running at all.

Thank you. I figured I wasn't entirely screwed but didn't know how screwed was I. I admit that if I want to get into a decent program, I need serious willpower to get my poo poo in order.

quote:

Are you looking at a part time MBA while you work, or going full time?

It depends. I have $70,000 or so in savings if I decide to go the full time route. I just want as many available options as possible so I can pick and choose.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

The Experiment posted:

It depends.

There is a huge difference in pretty much everything depending on which route you take.

Are you looking to advance your current career, or break off and start a new one?

baronvonwalz
Jun 14, 2009
Here goes,

I recently finished up my BBA and have been considering continuing onwards with an MBA, but wanted to see what you all thought. As an undergrad my grades were not so great, as I was working and had an undiagnosed learning disability up until my last year. Consequently my overall GPA is a 2.85, even though I was pulling a ~3.3 my last year in my most difficult classes.

Since the CPA requires 150 credit hours in my state, I was considering going to grad school to fulfill that requirement, reset my grades, and get an internship. However a lot of individuals are saying in this thread that you shouldn't go get your MBA right after getting your BBA because it would cause strife with fellow students/I wouldn't get anything out of it. My alternative is getting a post grad internship that might hopefully lead into a job. At the same time, I've also been considering getting a CMA instead, which doesn't require the 150 credit hours, but much of the material overlaps with an MBA, so that would prove helpful in getting the CMA certification.

My work experience is seven years working for a company doing Customer Service and Department Management (glorified babysitter) as well as 3 months of volunteer income tax preparation.

Thanks.

baronvonwalz fucked around with this message at 07:13 on May 25, 2011

Carfax Report
May 17, 2003

Ravage the land as never before, total destruction from mountain to shore!

baronvonwalz posted:

Here goes,

I recently finished up my BBA and have been considering continuing onwards with an MBA, but wanted to see what you all thought. As an undergrad my grades were not so great, as I was working and had an undiagnosed learning disability up until my last year. Consequently my overall GPA is a 2.85, even though I was pulling a ~3.3 my last year in my most difficult classes.

Since the CPA requires 150 credit hours in my state, I was considering going to grad school to fulfill that requirement, reset my grades, and get an internship. However a lot of individuals are saying in this thread that you shouldn't go get your MBA right after getting your BBA because it would cause strife with fellow students/I wouldn't get anything out of it. My alternative is getting a post grad internship that might hopefully lead into a job. At the same time, I've also been considering getting a CMA instead, which doesn't require the 150 credit hours, but much of the material overlaps with an MBA, so that would prove helpful in getting the CMA certification.

My work experience is seven years working for a company doing Customer Service and Department Management (glorified babysitter) as well as 3 months of volunteer income tax preparation.

Thanks.

The advice for not getting an MBA after your BA is for those who entered college after high school and have no work experience other than summer internships. I assume that with seven years of work experience, your BBA was earned in your mid/late 20s? If so, then the MBA route is acceptable, though you will be hard pressed to get into a top ten with a 2.8 GPA and customer service experience.

For non-top 10 schools, I recommend finding an employer willing to sponsor the program.

Jer
May 23, 2003

nba balla/entrapenour
I apologize in advance to add to the "hey, should I go for my MBA straight out of UG" line of questioning, but I have a unique situation as well and I'd really appreciate any advice!

I'm 26 and starting my 3rd year of UG studies at the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley. My degree is Business Administration and I have a 3.92 GPA.

After graduating high school, I worked my way up in the real estate field from an office assistant to agent to commercial leasing agent before starting my own commercial land development company. It was successful... before the crash, of course :)

It seems like a big portion of Haas student become finance analysts after graduation, and I'm not interested in going into finance or investment banking at all. I have great people skills and I'm more interested in business development/strategy and general management (possibly consulting).

What's the best path for me? Should I graduate and spend a few years back in the workforce, or should I kill the GMAT and go straight for my MBA? If I went that route, would I be able to get into a top business school (or would the competition be too stiff for someone with my background)?

CaptainEO
Sep 24, 2007

Found Something Great Here
You can hedge your bets - take the GMAT now, send in some applications, and if you don't get into a top school, go work for a few years and apply again. Check carefully with schools of course, but I don't think applying a second time will hurt you if you don't get in right now. (I am proof of this - I got rejected in round 3 at a top school, then accepted round 1 the following year).

There is no strict "profile" for successful admissions. In fact, having an unusual background and success early in life will probably help you stand out.

Jer
May 23, 2003

nba balla/entrapenour
Thanks a lot for the reply. After reading every single post in this thread, I think I'm actually leaning toward going back to work for a couple of years after graduation. The way I see it is this:

Scenario 1: I graduate from Cal and try to get my MBA. I'll probably get into a fairly good school, go into significant debt to go through two years of post-grad work, then get let loose into the job market with no work experience in the past 4 years outside of internships. I'm 30 years old.

Scenario 2: I graduate from Cal and get a job with an amazing company like Bain & Company or Deloitte. I work for two years. I ask my employer for tuition assistance, which cuts down on my debt big time. My work experience at (insert amazing company here) combined with my life story makes me an awesome MBA candidate and I get into wherever I want. I graduate and come back to my original employer for a 120k+ job. I'm 32 years old.

Career prospects for Haas grads are pretty drat good, and I'm confident that I can find a decent position after I graduate in 2013. Scenario 2 looks pretty good to me...

Spook
Feb 25, 2002

Silence of the MOTHERFUCKING LAMBS!!
How valuable is a minor in Econ?

I graduated in 2003 with a major in math, and a minor in econ. I did not look at my transcripts until 2007 and noticed that the minor was not there. While talking to the school about this, I was hired by my current company and quickly forgot about the issue. Now that I am thinking of applying to Bschool, I was wondering if it would be worth fighting to get the minor on my transcripts.

bouncyman
Oct 27, 2009
Decisions for UCLA's FEMBA program were released today, and I got rejected. My stats were solid (740 GMAT, 2.7 engineering gpa), and I'm pretty sure my recommendations were good. Graduated in 2007, have three years of work experience, but purely in an engineering function. Does this mean I just got my rear end kicked on the essays? Or are my stats more terrible than I thought they were?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

bouncyman posted:

Decisions for UCLA's FEMBA program were released today, and I got rejected. My stats were solid (740 GMAT, 2.7 engineering gpa), and I'm pretty sure my recommendations were good. Graduated in 2007, have three years of work experience, but purely in an engineering function. Does this mean I just got my rear end kicked on the essays? Or are my stats more terrible than I thought they were?

2.7 engineering GPA is solid?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

bouncyman posted:

2.7 GPA is actually pretty bad if you are wanting to keep going to school.

Are you in any kind of underrepresented minority?

bouncyman
Oct 27, 2009

ultrafilter posted:

2.7 engineering GPA is solid?

I thought lower GPAs were more forgivable for engineering majors, but I guess I was wrong. If that's what kept me out, should I just not bother reapplying?

Swooshtacular
Apr 13, 2011

"At hostpital lost fingat post mote later." -- Ranccor

:911:
Just wondering, is anyone here familiar with MFE programs? I'm currently studying as an Industrial Engineer at top engineering school and am considering going into finance. My options paying $200,000 + 2 Years Opportunity Cost for a MBA vs. $90,000 + 1 Year for an MFE (this is assuming that the stars align and I get into a very good program).

I know that I'd end up with different jobs with each degree. I know that an MBA can take someone to a lot of places in the Finance sector, but does an MFE put you on a sort of fast track for the Quant positions (like at a hedge fund, for example)?

As a bonus, there aren't nearly as many people applying for MFEs (seeing as there's a pretty high barrier to entry).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.

bouncyman posted:

Hey, can I ask you a couple questions? I tried to PM you, but it said you had elected not to receive these.