Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/mcy/2380657962.html

$6400. :stare:

omgitstheinternet I've been going through the same trials and tribulations. Really very very tempted by this bike - http://maine.craigslist.org/mcy/2379488813.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyyen
Jun 26, 2005

MACHINE MEN
with MACHINE MINDS
and MACHINE HEARTS
Ok so I figured my stupid questions would be better here than making GBS threads up the SM thread.

I'm trying to track down a cheap and decent pair of SM wheels to swap out the eom ones on my DRZ400s. I found this ad over at SMJ:

quote:

Supermoto wheels Excel with talon hubs $700

Braking 320mm wave rotor $150

Braking wave rear rotor $75

Wheels tires and brakes $900

Is the whole set worth close to 900, and if not, what would be about right? I am also looking at a pair of Warp-9's with locators and everything else for 600+shipping too, but I don't want to pass a deal on superior gear.

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug

omgitstheinternet posted:

Also just got an email back from the CBR600F2 guy, here it is!

I think I might have to pass on it

I literally laughed out loud at this. Please ask him for more pictures.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

pr0zac posted:

I literally laughed out loud at this. Please ask him for more pictures.

Looking more closely at that, my favorite things are the velocity stacks sitting on the grass in the left of the picture. And the additional random rear end cable just hanging down past the gas tank.

Just think, man, one day your 929 could grow up to be that street.

Anarchist
Apr 2, 2003

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now.
The bikes I posted last time were all already sold before I could set up a time to go check them out... Next on the list SV650

The posted price is a bit high I think, all the cosmetic issues are pretty minor though. What would a reasonable offer be?

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Anarchist posted:

The bikes I posted last time were all already sold before I could set up a time to go check them out... Next on the list SV650

The posted price is a bit high I think, all the cosmetic issues are pretty minor though. What would a reasonable offer be?

That guy just dropped his price.

http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/sale/65292-2003-suzuki-sv650-naked-chopped-1974-h-d-sportster.html

Tell him you're from NESR and have $2700 cash in hand.

Anarchist
Apr 2, 2003

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now.
Thanks! I'll give that a shot, and now I have a new forum to read. Hopefully he takes it, I've been itching to ride since I passed my MSF.

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something
It'd be interesting to hear everyone's take on what's the best bike-per-dollar for a budget of $1500. Strictly street oriented bikes with an emphasis on street rideability (no supersports/cruisers/dualsports) and points for power, reliability, comfort, and handling (aesthetics too if you like). The Ninja 250 is a good candidate to start with I'm sure.

xd
Sep 28, 2001

glorifying my tragic destiny..
Found a sweet XR650L

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mcy/2374153443.html

in case the link no worky

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

hayden. posted:

It'd be interesting to hear everyone's take on what's the best bike-per-dollar for a budget of $1500. Strictly street oriented bikes with an emphasis on street rideability (no supersports/cruisers/dualsports) and points for power, reliability, comfort, and handling (aesthetics too if you like). The Ninja 250 is a good candidate to start with I'm sure.

Nighthawk 750. I spent $1500 on it, and it's been perfectly reliable, aircooled so less to break, and is plenty street-able.

If you're new, then Ninja 250.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

hayden. posted:

Any large displacement UJM would be the top of my list. I'll throw down on the GS850.

omgitstheinternet
Apr 28, 2005

Money, Clothes, and Hoes;
All a Nigga Knows
Craigslist has been dry, but I found this:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5308212-FS-2006-Yamaha-YZF600R

Its purdy

Oh and I sold the CB550 yesterday, got $300 more than I paid for it, which is pretty good considering the $0 I put into the bike during my ownership of it :).

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Hey everyone. I've been sitting on the edge about taking an MSF course and trying something new out (riding a bike). I don't have much experience at all and have been looking around at simple bikes to get me around town on (and to, on occasion, commute on the highways with) and stumbled upon this guy:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/2391621874.html

A 650 might not be the best place for me to start (been looking more in the 500 range) and the mileage on that bike scares me a little. Should I stay away from that bike (everything I'd read on it seems to say that it's a great and reliable ride)? Should I start off (much) smaller and see how I feel?

I'm more or less new to this whole thing but really want to try it all out and see how I feel about it, so we'll see. Thanks!

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard

hayden. posted:

Generally speaking, I'd say that's a naked Japanese standard with shaft drive, 500-850cc. Bonus for twin-cylinder engine.

The twin and shaft will keep maintenance simple and ongoing costs down.

Bigger displacement for practical versatility. Sure you could tour the western states on a 250 but that would be torture for the sake of torture [for you and the bike]. A little more weight is good for not being bounced and blown around like a leaf on the interstate.

Examples: GS850, XS750 [its a triple-cyl though so you're looking at 50% more potential carburetor trouble], VT500 Ascot

cluck1000
May 23, 2011

fo'rilla
I should probably preface by saying this is my first post to SA, I joined pretty much to participate in the Cycle Asylum thread, and appreciate any/all feedback.

Here goes!

So I'm about as new to motorcycling as I am to SA, I'm a 5'6" female looking for a first bike. I get my endorsement after I take my first BRC the first weekend of June but have been doing some serious craigslist/ebay motors-ing around.

I'm looking for something I'm not going to kill myself learning on (i.e. not too big, not too powerful), something that shouldn't need to much work done (because, while I anticipate learning a lot more about mechanics having a bike, this is definitely going to be my initiation).

I'm looking, ideally in the less than $3000 range. What do you think? I've been looking at a lot of older hondas, yamahas, suzukis but I'm really...an empty vessel waiting to be filled with knowledge here.

Additionally, I keep coming back to this little Honda CL350 Scrambler on ebay motors http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110689368257

and wondering, would something like this be crazy? I know Hondas are pretty well known for their reliability but could I pretty much expect to have to do work on anything this old?

Thankya muchly!

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar

omgitstheinternet posted:

Craigslist has been dry, but I found this:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5308212-FS-2006-Yamaha-YZF600R

Its purdy

Oh and I sold the CB550 yesterday, got $300 more than I paid for it, which is pretty good considering the $0 I put into the bike during my ownership of it :).

I really like those bikes, very fun.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/2398053185.html

I'm so debating offering 200 bucks for this and seeing what I can do with it wrench wise (both to learn and to get more familiar with the internal workings of everything).

Whats the verdict on this rusted out piece?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Errant Gin Monks posted:

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/2398053185.html

I'm so debating offering 200 bucks for this and seeing what I can do with it wrench wise (both to learn and to get more familiar with the internal workings of everything).

Whats the verdict on this rusted out piece?

If it'll turn over, I'd give it a shot for $200. Try and get it running as cheaply as possible FIRST, and then start working on everything else.

cluck1000 posted:

I should probably preface by saying this is my first post to SA, I joined pretty much to participate in the Cycle Asylum thread, and appreciate any/all feedback.

Here goes!

So I'm about as new to motorcycling as I am to SA, I'm a 5'6" female looking for a first bike. I get my endorsement after I take my first BRC the first weekend of June but have been doing some serious craigslist/ebay motors-ing around.

I'm looking for something I'm not going to kill myself learning on (i.e. not too big, not too powerful), something that shouldn't need to much work done (because, while I anticipate learning a lot more about mechanics having a bike, this is definitely going to be my initiation).

I'm looking, ideally in the less than $3000 range. What do you think? I've been looking at a lot of older hondas, yamahas, suzukis but I'm really...an empty vessel waiting to be filled with knowledge here.

Additionally, I keep coming back to this little Honda CL350 Scrambler on ebay motors http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110689368257

and wondering, would something like this be crazy? I know Hondas are pretty well known for their reliability but could I pretty much expect to have to do work on anything this old?

Thankya muchly!

I'd go with proven bikes with a long term history of reliability and model run, as new as you can get. The standards are: old gen Ninja 250s, 500s, GS 500. You should be pretty comfortable with the seat height on a 250, and it'll have an age and mileage advantage over most older bikes. Buy something reliable and cheap, and use the extra money on the side to pick up a cool project for you to learn wrenching on, if that's what you want.

I'd also say go cheap and easily resellable because you don't have the experience with riding yet to know exactly what direction you want to go. There's a lot of different bikes out there with very different riding experiences, your first bike exists for you to drop it, abuse it, learn a bit about mechanicals, and then sell it when you have enough experience under your belt to make an informed decision about bike #2. Keep the extra cash around as a maintenance/new project fund, depending on what you want to do. I think if you can make it out with a Ninja 250, GS500, or Ninja 500 for your first bike for under $1500, you'll be in great shape.

cluck1000
May 23, 2011

fo'rilla

quote:

<b>z3n posted:</b>
I'd also say go cheap and easily resellable because you don't have the experience with riding yet to know exactly what direction you want to go. There's a lot of different bikes out there with very different riding experiences...I think if you can make it out with a Ninja 250, GS500, or Ninja 500 for your first bike for under $1500, you'll be in great shape.

hm, i dunno, i guess street bike's are kinda the one direction i hadn't been looking in AT ALL. they've gained more of my respect the more i've been reading and researching, but they just weren't what motivated me to take the next step. i guess i also assumed they were pretty powerful/fast? i wouldn't really have thought of them as the ideal riding experience for someone just starting out, but i'm very interested to hear more about why i'm wrong!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

cluck1000 posted:

Here goes!

Thankya muchly!

I've got a 450 Honda and it runs pretty well, but it took a lot of work to get it running like this. The 350 is pretty much a smaller version. It's great fun, and if it runs well that isn't the worst price I've seen for one. If it doesn't run well, you might need to brush up on your mechanical skills. It isn't always easy to find shops willing to work on old bikes.

I got it as my first bike but mechanical things aren't new to me so it wasn't that big of a problem, and I've got access to a huge amount of tools. That said, I love my scrambler. You don't really see them on the road and they always interest people.

Z3n's advice is pretty good too, if you can't keep a bike running it isn't worth buying it.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

cluck1000 posted:

hm, i dunno, i guess street bike's are kinda the one direction i hadn't been looking in AT ALL. they've gained more of my respect the more i've been reading and researching, but they just weren't what motivated me to take the next step. i guess i also assumed they were pretty powerful/fast? i wouldn't really have thought of them as the ideal riding experience for someone just starting out, but i'm very interested to hear more about why i'm wrong!

A ninja 250 makes about 25hp, a ninja 500 makes about 45, a GS500 makes around 35 hp. They're reasonably quick as far as cars and such are concerned, but they're not out of the realm of the normal for a new rider. I highly recommend the older generation 250 (pre-08), they're cheap, available, loads of spares, and a very established userbase. They're also very user friendly and forgiving. It's not the most inspiring looking bike, but at 5'6 you should be able to comfortable flat foot it, and if you buy one with some cosmetic flaws, you'll likely be able to sell it for what you bought it for. Then you can have a bike for riding and if you want to start wrenching too you can buy a project to wrench on and still have a bike for riding.

Have you budgeted for gear as well?

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat
If you're not afraid to turn a wrench and prefer that style of bike, a UJM (like that 350 scrambler) wouldn't be a bad choice, the problem with them is that they're not exactly great handlers and you're going to have to do more to keep them on the road. Problems you'd encounter with them are going to be due to age and they can be hit or miss. My experience with old Hondas is that you're 89% certain to have to do carb work on them at some point, and sometimes you'll get one that has an electrical gremlin, in which case, so long and good luck. For reference, I started on a GS500 and later had a Honda 550, if I could go back in time I probably never would have gotten the Honda. The GS500 is an excellent starter bike which I still kept and rode after I had moved onto my second bikes, I ended up selling it to a friend of mine so he could have a nice starter bike. A ninja 250/500 or GS500 might look sportier but everything about them is a standard and any of them will give you a good bike that will inspire confidence, keep you out of trouble (unless you're looking for it) and provide an easy learning experience for on the cheap. They will hold their value enough that you can buy one for 1500 today, you can sell it for 1500 in a year.

Now, this is the editorial part, for my money I would get the GS500, the suzukis have absolutely bulletproof engines, common problems is supposed to be oil consumption but I never had that issue. Mine also survived being lowsided, dropped countless times, pitched off an embankment, and dumped on the road again. Me, my wife, and my friend learned to ride on it. Ninja 250/500 are watercooled, the 500 is a better performer than the GS500, but the 250 is probably the better starter bike. I am about your height and I found the 250 to be just right when I was starting out, but it's all dependent on your confidence level. Both the Ninjas have plastic fairings, and you will in all likelihood drop it at least once in your first year of riding, so that is something to consider.

You'll get a lot of good advice in this thread but it will all probably point you in a similar direction. What's important to remember is that there is not one, or two, or three good starter bikes but many, and you should be able to ride something that makes you happy. Your first bike is not your last bike, but if you don't enjoy riding it then what's the point? If all said and done you still want a UJM we can help you find the right UJM. Just don't be like my friend who just announced to facebook he was getting an XB9S for his first bike :sigh:

p.s. Of that 3000 you said, budget a grand for gear. Full leathers, boots, gloves, full-face helmet. You will never regret it.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Someone locally is selling a perfect condition 1999 R1 for $3600. Might be able to talk them down from that.

Must... not.... too much for street.... too uncomfortable.... :negative:

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

kylej posted:

Someone locally is selling a perfect condition 1999 R1 for $3600. Might be able to talk them down from that.

Must... not.... too much for street.... too uncomfortable.... :negative:

They're quite comfy, albeit low screens like everything modern and fast.

Gearbox issues on the first gen bikes - don't know if they fixed those for 99. Anecdotal of course, but the class of bikes I've seen lunch a gearbox right in front of me consists of a '98 R1 and two Buells.

Maybe raise the issue with the seller and get a ride before you buy just to make sure?

I personally wouldn't for the losing licence/getting shot/blue balls reasons posted above. What happened to that nice 750 you posted earlier? More chassis, slightly less engine.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Saga posted:

I personally wouldn't for the losing licence/getting shot/blue balls reasons posted above. What happened to that nice 750 you posted earlier? More chassis, slightly less engine.

Gone. Had it listed for $3650, I offered $3400 cash, he refused. A week later he listed it for $3400 and it sold. :/ Been dancing between that and an F4i. Always wanted a Honda sportbike, and it seems like it would be the most usable on back roads while also being quite comfortable. Basically just waiting for a mint 750 or F4i to pop up on Craigslist at this point. Still have a hard time shaking a literbike from the back of my mind though.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Expand your search to 929/954s as well.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Z3n posted:

Expand your search to 929/954s as well.

Eh, I was scared off them by Saga's experiences

quote:

A caveat though - I had my 954 in Philly, and found it really hard to use the thing on the road. It was just so stupidly fast that even if you stuck to first gear, anything more than gentle use of the throttle meant you were well and truly busting the speed limits. If you have no fear of losing your licence or getting beat down by the police, or if you live somewhere that doesn't have a lot of cops, then I guess it's not a problem. But even compared to my old GSX-R, the 'blade was frustrating on the road for that reason. You literally go around using 2mm of throttle opening and feeling paranoid that some statie is hiding under a bush with a radar gun.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009
Maybe I'm just paranoid about the cops though?

e: I still would rather ride an F4i on the road. It's just more comfy while still being very capable. On the track the cheater engine in the 954 is nice - no gear selection quandries, one gear either side of the optimum will work almost as well.

Saga fucked around with this message at 16:27 on May 24, 2011

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Saga posted:

Maybe I'm just paranoid about the cops though?

e: I still would rather ride an F4i on the road. It's just more comfy while still being very capable. On the track the cheater engine in the 954 is nice - no gear selection quandries, one gear either side of the optimum will work almost as well.

Riding that bike makes you paranoid about the cops, because any time you're having fun you're going stupid fast.

This is why I like my sumo. RLaD aside, I can flog it to and from work and have some good fun pounding through the gears without worrying about breaking every speed limit in the country. A solid kick through second gear with the front nearly leaving the ground will put me at ~45-50 mph, which is perfectly reasonable for my commute. On a 929, I'd be doing 110 if I tried that. The 929 is about equivalent to the modern 750s, so you're going to have all the same issues with a 750.

Personally, I say, the fewer cylinders, the better for street use. Have you considered a big bore twin instead of an I4? RC51, Superhawk, TL-R/S (ideally with the rear shock replaced), or maybe an Aprilia or something similar?

Dutymode
Dec 31, 2008
I bought my first bike in September, an '81 Yamaha Seca 750 for $900. I love it, but I'm 5'8" and it's a pain in the rear end to back up if i'm on the slightest incline. Any suggestions for something similar for the short-rear end I am?

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Z3n posted:

Riding that bike makes you paranoid about the cops, because any time you're having fun you're going stupid fast.

This is why I like my sumo. RLaD aside, I can flog it to and from work and have some good fun pounding through the gears without worrying about breaking every speed limit in the country. A solid kick through second gear with the front nearly leaving the ground will put me at ~45-50 mph, which is perfectly reasonable for my commute. On a 929, I'd be doing 110 if I tried that. The 929 is about equivalent to the modern 750s, so you're going to have all the same issues with a 750.

Personally, I say, the fewer cylinders, the better for street use. Have you considered a big bore twin instead of an I4? RC51, Superhawk, TL-R/S (ideally with the rear shock replaced), or maybe an Aprilia or something similar?

The Superhawk would be a good compromise, but over here it's super-tough to find one with the front end fixed. My recollection from having spent a couple days on a first-year VTR-F is that they're horribly soft at the front as standard, at least the early ones, which combined with a a big v-twin means a decent bronco/big trailie impression if you try to go fast. I remembering wondering if they'd forgotten the oil. I was able to ride it back to back with my TRX when I handed it back, doing a few circuits of Edinburgh's ring roads, and the Yamaha (with revalved stock forks) clearly had the VTR beat in chassis terms. Which doesn't say much for the VTR's setup.

For some reason though, when I looked for one a couple years ago you couldn't find one with a resprung/revalved front end for love or money. It was all full-fairing kits, lovely bar ends and cheap stainless race cans instead.

IIRC the US bikes never got the big tank fitted to the RotW model during the mid-life revision, which means a limited tank range.

An Aprilia Falco would be nice too. Better for riders above average height or weight because it's ... not small. They're cheap over here because everyone wants the full-fat Mille and Tuono, but give the general sports-tourer love in the US, I'm not sure if they're within KyleJ's budget? I thought we had a Falco owner on here somewhere as well.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Pretty sure n8r has one. The Falco is precisely what I was thinking of, but it's really hit or miss if they're available and cheap, sometimes you can find them for a steal.

The VTR definitely needs some tweaking to be great, but that's part of the fun, right?

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
drat. Z3n need your help with this one. Guy just listed a 1980 kz440b1 for under 300, was parked in the garage 20 years ago and never left. Whats the best bet, the gs550 outside for 3 years or the kz440 in a garage for 20 to get my hand dirty learning to wrench on?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Errant Gin Monks posted:

drat. Z3n need your help with this one. Guy just listed a 1980 kz440b1 for under 300, was parked in the garage 20 years ago and never left. Whats the best bet, the gs550 outside for 3 years or the kz440 in a garage for 20 to get my hand dirty learning to wrench on?

Depends on the condition of either/or, really. I'd start with priority going to whichever one will turn over. I'd probably lean towards the GS550.

Anarchist
Apr 2, 2003

The last guy who posted the SV650 dropped off the radar, thankfully another one popped up:

Lucky for me I'm actually going to be on the cape this weekend so I'm going to check it out. It's got relatively low miles and pretty minor cosmetic damage. Pretty much ever other SV I've seen listed is 3k or more around here so I'm pretty pumped to see one for a bit less then that. Would $2,400 be too low ball of an offer, or should I try and get closer to KBB price?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think 2400 would be reasonable. Just make the offer politely, based off of cosmetic damage, etc, don't just roll up and offer 2400 for no reason. Check tire date codes, tire wear, chain wear, etc. and use that to bargain him down.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
Went and looked at both bikes. Both of them are thoroughly trashed. The kz440 seems in a little better shape. So I made an offer of 200 bucks if they can find the tank and key. The other plus is my buddy just rebuilt and sold an 81 kz750 which is almost identical. I plan on picking it up tomorrow. Cafe racer here I come.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Anarchist posted:

The last guy who posted the SV650 dropped off the radar, thankfully another one popped up:

"Only been ridden locally, never on long trips" makes me pause a bit. Has it only been ridden on short trips around town and never had a good blast down the freeway? Only 7000 miles in 12 years seem to point in that direction, the poor bike has probably never been up to a proper oil temperature ever.

cluck1000
May 23, 2011

fo'rilla

Synonamess Botch posted:

Just don't be like my friend who just announced to facebook he was getting an XB9S for his first bike :sigh:

p.s. Of that 3000 you said, budget a grand for gear. Full leathers, boots, gloves, full-face helmet. You will never regret it.

Oh god terrifying, first of all!

And second, yep, I've been racking up a seperate gear bill. Fortunately my BRC class has got me in line requiring a lot of stuff in the first place. It's always easier to justify a cost when it's for school right? :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Z3n posted:

Pretty sure n8r has one. The Falco is precisely what I was thinking of, but it's really hit or miss if they're available and cheap, sometimes you can find them for a steal.

The VTR definitely needs some tweaking to be great, but that's part of the fun, right?

Thought he had a VFR? But yeah, don't get me wrong VTRs are cool bikes and definitely underrated - I just found the front end fairly shocking. I mean, if you can't beat the budget damping rod efforts on the TRX on a quick hack around some roundabouts, something is wrong.

e: A couple years ago Falcos were going for as low as ₤2,000 asking here. That's a hell of a lot of bike for the money. If you have access to the Mille parts bin, spares and accessories should be fairly easy to find as well.

Saga fucked around with this message at 13:19 on May 25, 2011