Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Mystery Date
Aug 2, 2005
STRAGHT FOOL IN A GAY POOL (MUPPETS ROCK)
I've always wondered this: What the hell is Hazari?

Edit: And I am enlightened.

The Mystery Date fucked around with this message at 01:53 on May 4, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Ritual suicide committed by Japanese Metallica cover bands to save face when their shame becomes publicly known.

plester1
Jul 9, 2004

The Mystery Date posted:

I've always wondered this: What the hell is Hazari?

Serious answer: roughly translated, its Yiddish for "all the extra stuff". Order a sandwich with hazarai, and you get it with all the toppings.

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

No longer available.

Acid Reflux fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Sep 26, 2011

Bobulot
May 7, 2007

I'm selling a year and a half old barely used Peavey 6505+ 112 combo for $300+shipping. It's just too loud for my apartment, even using an attenuator, and I don't want to leave it to rot in a closet. Huge pictures are in this thread:
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/gear-sale-trade-wanted/156461-peavey-6505-112-combo-350-shipping.html
...also details on how to estimate shipping from me to you. I'll ship by any method the buyer chooses, as long as I have it available locally (Fedex, UPS, Purolator to name a few). If you live in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia or PEI I can drive it to you! Send me a message on sevenstring.org or email me at bobulot at gmail dot com.

K-Flow
Nov 20, 2004

I have an akai s20 if anyone is interested in trading for another sampling machine. just seeing if there is any interested.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
SOLD

Oh hey there gear trades thread :)

This is my beautiful Eastwood Airline Map, which I've listed here before, but now I have a bunch of sexy new photos! I've done a bit of work to this: the pickups were just terrible, so they were replaced with TV Jones pickups: a Classic in the neck and a Classic Plus in the bridge. The TVJs really complement the guitar's chambered body. The three-way switch was replaced with a proper Fender one that feels much more solid. The imitation Grover tuners were replaced with proper Grover tuners with art-deco knobs. The guitar's volume and tone knobs were replaced with chrome insert bell knobs.

To recap: TV Jones Classic pickups, Fender 3-way switch, Grover tuners, bell knobs. Also included is a branded hardshell case, a stylish matched strap, and the original knobs and white pickup rings.

I'd like to get $800 for this!

PM or email Tom at

SOLD

Carbohydrates fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Jun 16, 2011

H13
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Shoe
That's a ridiculously awesome looking guitar.

Hubis
May 18, 2003

Boy, I wish we had one of those doomsday machines...
If I hadn't just dropped a ton of cash on a body and neck I have since fallen in love with, I would be all over that.

Someone buy this guitar before I have money again.

Pyrthas
Jan 22, 2007
I always feel bad when you post guitars, because I would love to buy them, but I know I'd never use them. I think I even said this last time you sold stuff. It's still true. That guitar is too awesome; somebody better take it.

the tingler
Jul 15, 2009
I want to know what it sounds like. I would really like to buy a hollow body+humbucker guitar, but I know nothing about those parts.

the tingler fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Jun 2, 2011

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
I'm selling an Esp LTD Truckster on sa-mart if anyone is interested. http://bit.ly/jaSirp

Colin Ex Machina
Oct 16, 2004
I adopted a highway.
Some goodies I'm getting rid of:

Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus (Taiwan) - $45 shipped
Boss OC-2 Octave (pretty beaten up but works great, Taiwan) - $35 shipped
Danelectro Dan-o-matic Tuner (really loving heavy) - $30 shipped
Gakken mini-theremin with the magazine/box (modded for 1/4 out): $30 shipped

Pictures:

e: gakken picture coming in a sec. In the meantime, it's this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ONJfp95yoE

Colin Ex Machina fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Jun 5, 2011

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

I've got a Presonus Firebox for sale if anyone's interested. Comes with a PCI firewire card and the MIDI / SP/DIF adapter. Nothing wrong with it I just want to free up a PCI slot for something else.

Make an offer to alewis39 at gmail if you're interested, or just reply to this thread. I'll ship to continental U.S.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Looking for a cheap dulcimer if anyone has one they're not playing. PM me or email hamaien (at) gmail dot com.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
edit: sold

Carbohydrates fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Jun 16, 2011

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
I've got an RG517 that I've been trying to get rid of before the start of the next semester, hopefully in trade for something to take with me.
Basically an RG570 with a glammed to hell paint job. Dings here and there, mostly minor, a slightly less minor ding on the back of the upper horn, see pics. MIJ, not sure of the year, though if I had to guess it'd be right around the turn of the millenium.
http://imgur.com/a/K7nH2
On the list of things I can think of I'd want in a trade for it:
LTD PH-600 (brushed aluminum one)

Blue Ibanez RG7
White Telecaster
LTD MH-307
LTD H-307
RGA121
S540FM or OL
Yamaha RGXA2
Some kind of blackstar combo
e: feel free to offer anything, those are just the things that come to mind.

muike fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jun 20, 2011

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I want to trade my upgraded peavey classic 50 212 for a Stratocaster. US or Japanese preferably. I've got it posted on Craigslist here in Atlanta.

I upgraded the speakers to Cannabis Rex (Eminence speakers) and industrial strength casters. I also swapped out the tubes for JJs I think, but I'm not positive.

I'm hoping to either sell it for $550 or do a straight trade for a strat. Do I be tripping? Surely there's beater strats in that range, right?

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

Gotta brand new novation 49sl compact midi keyboard. Pics if you want em! I'd trade for an adio interface or 130 cash.

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
anyone have a maschine they want to sell? :x

AriTheDog
Jul 29, 2003
Famously tasty.

melee beats posted:

anyone have a maschine they want to sell? :x

I'd consider selling mine, it's in pretty much perfect condition and is the full retail version (non edu). Make an offer?

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale

AriTheDog posted:

I'd consider selling mine, it's in pretty much perfect condition and is the full retail version (non edu). Make an offer?

I just got one for $250, sorry :(

(I was motivated)

AriTheDog
Jul 29, 2003
Famously tasty.

melee beats posted:

I just got one for $250, sorry :(

(I was motivated)

Jesus, that's quite a deal you got, be glad.

RivensBitch
Jul 25, 2002

Time to clean out the studio for some pending purchases, my loss is your gain! Everything must go! And yes I will ship internationally, and accept paypal. Email eric (at) timeline85 (dot) com if you're interested.

This is a vintage MIDIMAN DMAN 2044 PCI audio interface card. 4 inputs and 4 outputs, converting at a STELLAR 20 bit resolution. A must have for any collector of fine audio interfaces gone by, no museum dedicated to computer recording is complete. Price is $0 + shipping.

Up on the block is a pair of Tannoy System 800A powered studio monitors. The drivers are coaxial, so they have great imaging and a wide listening field. Lots of great detail, especially in the low mids. And they get LOUD. Back in 2004 the pair sold new for $2000, I'm looking for $600 + shipping. check out this review for more info.

And this is my Virus Snow. Includes the original box, carying bag, manual, and universal power supply with both 110v and 200v power cables. Other than a few nicks in the paint this is in the same condition as it was new. One just sold on ebay for $950, I'll let this one go for $800 + shipping due to the nicks in the paint.

Here's a TC Electronic Desktop Konnekt 6 firewire interface in mint condition. Comes w/ firewire cable. Is bus powered, works great on my macbook pro, have tested with my win7 system and had no problems. $100 + shipping.

TC M300 - great little rackmount FX unit, the reverbs and delays on this are stellar. Near mint condition. I see these selling on ebay for as much as $115, but I'll let it go for $75 + shipping.

My well loved MBOX 1. This USB interface has focusrite preamps, and while digidesign only supported it up to OSX Leopard, it runs fine on my snow leopard system. I will include PT6 an PT7 installers for PC and MAC, with my legit serial numbers. I was provided a serial for PT8 by digidesign but never downloaded the installers, but am happy to include it as well. Would like $60, will entertain offers

And finally my TC Electronic Powercore Firewire DSP processor. This includes several extra plugins (listed below, read about them here), the licenses sell for $2050 new (see prices here).

Full disclosure: TC has announced that they wont be supporting any new operating systems for Powercore, and they aren't developing new plugins. However the current win7 and snow leopard drivers work without a hitch on my systems.

I'm asking $800 + shipping for the hardware + licenses.

Extra full licenses:
DVR2 - amazing reverb from System 6000
Fabrik c - multiband compressor and EQ
Fabrik r - reverb
Nonlin2 - special effects reverb from System 6000
Access Virus - four instruments/outputs, single instance license
VSS3 - amazing reverb from System 6000

Bundled/standard plugins:
24/7 - clone of the 1176 compressor
Character - analog/tube saturation
Classic verb - reverb
Dynamic eq - threshold based EQ
Filtroid - great autofilter
Denoise - remove noise
Chorus delay - excellent sounding delays and chorus
EQsat - musical EQ
Masterx3 - multiband compression and limiting ala Finalizer 96k
Mega verb - reverb
Powercore 01 - Mono synth
Powercore CL - Compressor/limiter
TC voicestrip - Compressor/limiter/EQ/DeEsser
Tubifex - Modelled guitar amps

12 days (288 hours) remaining on the trial:
CL 1B - modelled after the TubeTech compressor
Masterx5 - 5 band version of Master X3
Restoration suite - Decrackle, Dethump, etc
TC Thirty - Guitar Amp simulator
Unwrap - surround sound processor/converter (stereo to 5.1 etc) from System 6000
VStation - Novation Synthesizer
Vintage amp room - Lots of guitar amps
Voicemodeler - Helicon based vocal modeling/processing

10 days (240 hours remaining on the trial):
MD3 - Mastering tool from System 6000
Tap Factory - Amazing delay plugin, tons of taps.
Harmony 4 - 4 part vocal harmony, gender bending

19+ hours remaining on the trial:
vintage guitar pedal bundle
assimilator

RivensBitch fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Jun 26, 2011

Professorbx
Jan 27, 2005
Wicki Wicki

RivensBitch posted:

Time to clean out the studio for some pending purchases, my loss is your gain! Everything must go! And yes I will ship internationally, and accept paypal. Email eric (at) timeline85 (dot) com if you're interested.

This is a vintage MIDIMAN DMAN 2044 PCI audio interface card. 4 inputs and 4 outputs, converting at a STELLAR 20 bit resolution. A must have for any collector of fine audio interfaces gone by, no museum dedicated to computer recording is complete. Price is $0 + shipping.

Up on the block is a pair of Tannoy System 800A powered studio monitors. The drivers are coaxial, so they have great imaging and a wide listening field. Lots of great detail, especially in the low mids. And they get LOUD. Back in 2004 the pair sold new for $2000, I'm looking for $600 + shipping. check out this review for more info.

And this is my Virus Snow. Includes the original box, carying bag, manual, and universal power supply with both 110v and 200v power cables. Other than a few nicks in the paint this is in the same condition as it was new. One just sold on ebay for $950, I'll let this one go for $800 + shipping due to the nicks in the paint.

Here's a TC Electronic Desktop Konnekt 6 firewire interface in mint condition. Comes w/ firewire cable. Is bus powered, works great on my macbook pro, have tested with my win7 system and had no problems. $100 + shipping.

TC M300 - great little rackmount FX unit, the reverbs and delays on this are stellar. Near mint condition. I see these selling on ebay for as much as $115, but I'll let it go for $75 + shipping.

My well loved MBOX 1. This USB interface has focusrite preamps, and while digidesign only supported it up to OSX Leopard, it runs fine on my snow leopard system. I will include PT6 an PT7 installers for PC and MAC, with my legit serial numbers. I was provided a serial for PT8 by digidesign but never downloaded the installers, but am happy to include it as well. Would like $60, will entertain offers

And finally my TC Electronic Powercore Firewire DSP processor. This includes several extra plugins (listed below, read about them here), the licenses sell for $2050 new (see prices here).

Full disclosure: TC has announced that they wont be supporting any new operating systems for Powercore, and they aren't developing new plugins. However the current win7 and snow leopard drivers work without a hitch on my systems.

I'm asking $800 + shipping for the hardware + licenses.

Extra full licenses:
DVR2 - amazing reverb from System 6000
Fabrik c - multiband compressor and EQ
Fabrik r - reverb
Nonlin2 - special effects reverb from System 6000
Access Virus - four instruments/outputs, single instance license
VSS3 - amazing reverb from System 6000

Bundled/standard plugins:
24/7 - clone of the 1176 compressor
Character - analog/tube saturation
Classic verb - reverb
Dynamic eq - threshold based EQ
Filtroid - great autofilter
Denoise - remove noise
Chorus delay - excellent sounding delays and chorus
EQsat - musical EQ
Masterx3 - multiband compression and limiting ala Finalizer 96k
Mega verb - reverb
Powercore 01 - Mono synth
Powercore CL - Compressor/limiter
TC voicestrip - Compressor/limiter/EQ/DeEsser
Tubifex - Modelled guitar amps

12 days (288 hours) remaining on the trial:
CL 1B - modelled after the TubeTech compressor
Masterx5 - 5 band version of Master X3
Restoration suite - Decrackle, Dethump, etc
TC Thirty - Guitar Amp simulator
Unwrap - surround sound processor/converter (stereo to 5.1 etc) from System 6000
VStation - Novation Synthesizer
Vintage amp room - Lots of guitar amps
Voicemodeler - Helicon based vocal modeling/processing

10 days (240 hours remaining on the trial):
MD3 - Mastering tool from System 6000
Tap Factory - Amazing delay plugin, tons of taps.
Harmony 4 - 4 part vocal harmony, gender bending

19+ hours remaining on the trial:
vintage guitar pedal bundle
assimilator

I want the Desktop Konnekt 6. Call me up yo.

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
Cross-post from my SA Mart thread:

quote:

My sweet as hell Fender Classic Series '72 Telecaster® Thinline - Natural finish. This thing has a semi-hollow body and dual humbuckers for a really awesome tele sound! Here's Fender's little shpiel:

I only really got to play it for a few weeks before I ran into a deal I could not refuse on a Billy Corgan Stratocaster (not for sale :)). It is basically in immaculate condition (still a bit of plastic on the pick guard screws!), recently re-strung with some Ernie Ball slinky strings. Comes with everything that you get with it brand-new (Deluxe gig bag, warranty and certifications, all the other poo poo like those little wrenches). I don't need two guitars (well, not since I started playing piano), so someone here gets to luck out and take it off my hands. Listed at a used value of $700 on the ever-trusty Musician's Friend. I got such a great deal on my strat that I'm not really in the hole and will let this go for a reasonable offer. You'll have to cover shipping plus insurance and all that important jazz to make sure this thing is not damaged in any way while getting to you, so consider that when offering. Here's some pictures I took with a buddy's camera. Click on the thumbnail then on the image again to see the full size -

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
I have a few instruments for sale. I'm in the Tampa Bay area.. local pickup would be awesome, if not I can ship and we can split the difference or something.

$160 - Ibanez GSA60 Electric Guitar

http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-GSA60

$120 - 14" Toca Djembe w/ bag, tuning key, and strap so you can use it while standing/walking
http://www.x8drums.com/Toca-Fiesta-Djembe-14-Free-Bag-p/sfdjm-14f.htm

$130 - Carlos Robelli Fretless Bass

http://www.samash.com/p/Carlo%20Robelli_USB590%20Fretless%204String%20Bass_-49999068

$100 - Crate GTD15R Guitar Amp
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/crate-gtd15r-guitar-amplifier-with-reverb

If your interested, let me know and I'll take pictures!

RivensBitch
Jul 25, 2002

Professorbx posted:

I want the Desktop Konnekt 6. Call me up yo.

Have you changed your cell # since namm? :) Hit me up eric (at) timeline85 (dot) com or you should still have my cell.

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

Aw man, this would happen when I'm broke, wouldn't it? I'd buy that powercore in a heartbeat.

thegreatcodfish
Aug 2, 2004
I've got some stuff I need to get rid of. Don't really do much work anymore, and need the money. I have used all of this equipment extensively and it works great.

The two Audiofires are daisy-chainable so you can have a total of 20 analog I/O at a time, and it works great. I have a small firewire patch cable that I will send if someone buys them both. I have the original packaging for both interfaces and they will come with firewire and power cables as well.

I can take more pictures or whatever if anyone needs me to. I've taken immaculate care of this stuff so it is all in tip-top shape (Except the MXL Shockmount, I let someone borrow it and they broke part of it. Easy to fix and there is a picture of it below).

I don't have PMs, but feel free to email me or hit me up on google talk. username @ gmail.com
I live in the Atlanta area if anyone wants to save on shipping.

Echo AudioFire 12 $600
http://www.echoaudio.com//Products/FireWire/AudioFire12/index.php

Echo Audiofire Pre8 $700
http://www.echoaudio.com//Products/FireWire/AudioFirePre8/index.php

SIIG 1394 3-port PCI Card Model NN-440012-S8 $25
http://www.siig.com/firewire-3-port-pci-i-e.html

Frontier Design AlphaTrack $150
http://www.frontierdesign.com/Products/AlphaTrack

MXL 909 Large Diaphram Condenser microphone $75
http://www.mxlmics.com/products/900_series/909/909.html

Sennheiser e609 Dynamic Microphone $100
http://www.sennheiserusa.com/professional_wired-microphones_instrument-mics_evolution-600_500074

OWC Neptune Firewire 400 External Enclosure $25
http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/firewire/owc-neptune-drives/

SKB 8U Road case $150
http://www.skbcases.com/music/products/proddetail.php?f=sku_rack_space_units-8-80&id=115&o=&offset=1&c=80&s=80

Redco 16-channel Balanced 1/4" snake, 12 feet $65

Hosa 8-channel balanced snake, 12 feet $25

thegreatcodfish fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Jun 29, 2011

ScreaminKing
Feb 26, 2002

I was punched in the face. What's your excuse?

Looking to sell/trade my Epiphone Rivoli hollowbody bass (ES-335 style). I bought this bass new around 10 years ago at Long & McQuade, it was brand new at the time and it's still hardly been used. As a result, it's in incredible condition. The frets are immaculate and hardly used. The bass has never been gigged and has spent most of it's life locked up inside the case.

I've seen these basses sell for over five hundred with broken headstock repairs. This one has had absolutely no issues and it comes with a hardshell case. I believe $700 is a great price for this bass, but feel free to drop me an offer if I'm being unreasonable.

Local sale/trade (Toronto) preferred, but will ship if buyer covers shipping costs + paypal fees. I'm open to trades, but they'd probably have to be pretty awesome. Let me know what you think.

PICS:
http://i.imgur.com/tLtzb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4Fa56.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/v1WbC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/v9aKZ.jpg

RivensBitch
Jul 25, 2002

thegreatcodfish posted:

Redco 16-channel Balanced 1/4" snake, 12 feet $150

Hosa 8-channel balanced snake, 12 feet $75

I'm not in the market for either of these, but you might want to rethink your pricing if you want to sell them. That hosa snake retails new for $75, and while the Redco has servicable connectors it's still a bit steep for a 12 foot snake.

thegreatcodfish
Aug 2, 2004

RivensBitch posted:

I'm not in the market for either of these, but you might want to rethink your pricing if you want to sell them. That hosa snake retails new for $75, and while the Redco has servicable connectors it's still a bit steep for a 12 foot snake.

Fair enough on those, I had based those off what I paid for the Redco years ago. Ebay shows about $25 for the Hosa and 16 channel trs snakes are going for about $65. Sound a little more fair?

RivensBitch
Jul 25, 2002

Much.

thegreatcodfish
Aug 2, 2004

RivensBitch posted:

Much.

Cool, Thanks for the heads up.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I have a set of very nice tablas that I need to sell. Like most people who tried to learn tablas I found out that poo poo is hard to learn and I just didn't have the time.
Bayan is aluminum, the spots are in good shape and they hold a tune well without spacers. They also come with a hard shell case. I paid $300 for them a about 5 years ago so I'm looking to get $200 but I need the cash so a reasonable offer will be considered.

http://i.imgur.com/blswH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/A1kCn.jpg

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe

Incredulous Dylan posted:

Cross-post from my SA Mart thread:

Wow, this was already bought up! The internet owns. Thanks for your time guys.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

Edit: nvm

LooksLikeABabyRat fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Jul 7, 2011

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

LEMME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!
I have a Fender Super Champ XD (SCXD) that was converted to a head. I would like to get $240 shipped, here is a link to my SA Mart post:

HERE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr_package
Jun 13, 2000
I've got a Line6 Variax 300 that's always had a quiet/dead A string (it's intermittent). Presumably a bad Piezo or bad soldering on that string. I never cared because I was always going to put Ghost piezo's in it, or transplant the DSP brain into another body to make a better-playing Variax, but I never really got around to it and it's just sat in a gig bag for the past 3 years or so.

Anyone interested? $100?