Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

mr_package posted:

I've got a Line6 Variax 300 that's always had a quiet/dead A string (it's intermittent). Presumably a bad Piezo or bad soldering on that string. I never cared because I was always going to put Ghost piezo's in it, or transplant the DSP brain into another body to make a better-playing Variax, but I never really got around to it and it's just sat in a gig bag for the past 3 years or so.

Anyone interested? $100?

I'll call dibs on this pending pics. Cool?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AZCollins
Feb 4, 2004

Meanderthal

mr_package posted:

I've got a Line6 Variax 300 that's always had a quiet/dead A string (it's intermittent). Presumably a bad Piezo or bad soldering on that string. I never cared because I was always going to put Ghost piezo's in it, or transplant the DSP brain into another body to make a better-playing Variax, but I never really got around to it and it's just sat in a gig bag for the past 3 years or so.

Anyone interested? $100?

muckswirler posted:

I'll call dibs on this pending pics. Cool?

Secondary dibs if this falls through.

El Miguel
Oct 30, 2003

washburn085 posted:

I have a Fender Super Champ XD (SCXD) that was converted to a head. I would like to get $240 shipped, here is a link to my SA Mart post:

HERE

Since no one else has said it, I've got to tell you: that thing is positively beautiful. Did you do it yourself? Christ, if only I had the money...

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
Crosspost from SA Mart:: KORG r3 For sale

This is an awesome Korg synth in awesome condition. If you're looking at this, you probably know what it is.

If you don't, here's some links:

official korg: http://www.korg.com/r3

a google search for prices:http://www.google.com/products/cata...ved=0CEAQ8wIwAQ

Sells for $500 new. Looking for $225 shipped. Paypal preferred

Photos:

PS if you had a pretty decent midi controller and want to trade up I'd probably take that + $150 cash depending on the controller.

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

etanmaet posted:

$225 R3

Holy poo poo dude! Priced to move much? I'd be on this like white on rice if I didn't already own a Radias.

Rifter17
Mar 12, 2004
123 Not It
Yeah, Jesus, that's low. I have an M-Audio O2 that's a little scuffed up (used it in college while in the dorms and such). Otherwise, I think I'd be interested in buying it straight up.

Edit: I guess someone on SA Mart is already grabbing it.

mr_package
Jun 13, 2000
I`ll post some pics of my Variax ASAP.

etanmaet posted:

PS if you had a pretty decent midi controller and want to trade up I'd probably take that + $150 cash depending on the controller.
How about a Remote 37 SL? I've upgraded to an 88 key controller and will be downgrading to a Remote zero II or Korg Nanocontrol. (I think I`m leaning towards the Alesis Micron for my small synth controller though.

washburn085 posted:

I have a Fender Super Champ XD that has been converted to a head.

Hmmmm this is very pretty and $240 seems like a good price..

edit:

note: I am in Vancouver, Canada-- this means if you're in the US shipping will be more expensive than you may expect, sorry! Also you may have to pay duties which is very ironic since I originally imported this from the US (bought from 8th street music dot com). Welcome to the wonderful world if importing / exporting.

Still gots the plastic on it!

mr_package fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Jul 7, 2011

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
I figured I was going to be haggled down to that price.. plus I got it for a super deal and this is me paying it forward. Someone made it possible for me to afford awesome equipment now it's my turn I suppose. Still beats selling it to guitar center, ya know?

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Yeah that'll do. It's only coming to the bay area so shipping shouldn't be crazy.

muckswirl * gmail

in_absentia
Feb 6, 2008

LYNCHINGS ARE WHAT GIVE THE SOUTH ITS CHARM!
:3:
(not a bigot)

meanolmrcloud posted:

Gotta brand new novation 49sl compact midi keyboard. Pics if you want em! I'd trade for an adio interface or 130 cash.

Hey, if this is still available I have a M-Audio Firewire Solo interface to trade. Email me at unit01 (at) gmail.com

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
The guy in my thread hasn't responded as quickly as some of you may have thought. The first person to paypal me will get it. brandonscott@gmail.com if you're interested.

(THIS IS REGARDING THE R3 SALE ABOVE)

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

LEMME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!

El Miguel posted:

Since no one else has said it, I've got to tell you: that thing is positively beautiful. Did you do it yourself? Christ, if only I had the money...

Nope, I purchased it from someone else who did. I live in an apartment and can't do much woodwork.

My plan was to build or buy a blank cabinet and stain it and get matching grill cloth so I'd have a mini half-stack. But blank cabs are pricey and I do not have a place to build one myself.

Anyways, I just decided to get the standard combo version and place this one up for sale. Feel free to make an offer!

mr_package posted:

Hmmmm this is very pretty and $240 seems like a good price..

Thanks! I'm asking $240 since that is what I paid for it, but I can be flexible. People are charging $120+ just for the head cabinets and they aren't as pretty, usually just standard tolex. So if anyone has offers feel free to reply here, the SA Mart thread, or PM me!

I'd rather have cash, but would possibly consider a usb keyboard/midi controller that I can connect to Garageband and play on towards a trade. Something with a few octaves, preferably 60+ keys. Though I really rather have cash to offset the cost of buying 2 of these (I love these amps).

FireMrshlBill fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Jul 7, 2011

deluxeg
Jan 19, 2001

etanmaet posted:

The guy in my thread hasn't responded as quickly as some of you may have thought. The first person to paypal me will get it. brandonscott@gmail.com if you're interested.

(THIS IS REGARDING THE R3 SALE ABOVE)

Paypal sent!

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

deluxeg posted:

Paypal sent!

You sir just gotcherself a WONDERFUL synth.

Also.. you're in cleveland. I'm in toledo. Ohio synth nerdz.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

I have two filter effects that I'm looking to sell. Both of them were bought because I thought I could make really cool sounds, and I came to the conclusion that I'm really happier with something more straightforward. They're in great shape and come with the original packaging and manuals.

DOD Envelope Filter GFX-25 - $25

It's an auto-wah with a blend knob, it sounds kind of funky, and I mostly ended up using it to get super deep dub-sounding bass. I'll let the video do the talking: (the videos show a DOD FX-25b, but it's my understanding that they're the same pedal, just renamed.)

Guitar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggHNlreg9KY&feature=related

Bass: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wnl0hLYff4&feature=related

Alesis ModFX Philtre - $50

This is a pretty fun little filter box, intended for DJs, but it can definitely do fun things to guitars, drum machines, keyboards, or whatever else you want to plug into it. It can do Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, or Band Stop filters, with a number of methods for modulation. If you have any of the other ModFX boxes, you know that you can connect them together for more fun. This one comes with a power adapter (no battery operation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBygrKwFdXY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCJmQ_dD_BQ&feature=related

Prices include shipping. If you're around Austin, Texas, we can meet up and I'll knock a few bucks off to make up for the lack of shipping costs. Send me a PM if you're interested in either or if you have any questions!

deluxeg
Jan 19, 2001

etanmaet posted:

You sir just gotcherself a WONDERFUL synth.

Also.. you're in cleveland. I'm in toledo. Ohio synth nerdz.

Let me know when you ship this out.

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

deluxeg posted:

Let me know when you ship this out.

Sure thing.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

washburn085 posted:

I have a Fender Super Champ XD (SCXD) that was converted to a head. I would like to get $240 shipped, here is a link to my SA Mart post:

HERE

Holy poo poo, that looks awesome.

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
I've got some equipment I want to sell, maybe trade.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3424945

I also have a Neumann U87 Microphone from the 1970s or 80s that needs repair if you want one.

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

How much for the u87? Pm me if you want.

deluxeg
Jan 19, 2001

etanmaet posted:

Sure thing.

Any update on shipping this synth? If you haven't shipped it yet when do you plan to ship it?

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

deluxeg posted:

Any update on shipping this synth? If you haven't shipped it yet when do you plan to ship it?

Going out this morning. Sorry, but a crappy week for getting to the post office while juggling the 9-5. will report with tracking number to your email.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Just reposting my tablas from the last page. I am getting pretty desperate to get rid of these. They are in good condition. They tune easily and and hold a tune well. They also come with the donuts, head covers, and a hard shell case. They are a professional level set. I paid 325 for them 4 or 5 years ago so I'm looking to get around 200.

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Jul 15, 2011

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

LEMME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!
Selling my MXR Smart Gate on SA Mart.

I'd like $60 shipped.

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad

muckswirler posted:

How much for the u87? Pm me if you want.

Hey, thanks for the advice in the thread. Email me and if I don't sell it to you, I'll at least throw some thank$ your way.

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

cf posted:

Hey, thanks for the advice in the thread. Email me and if I don't sell it to you, I'll at least throw some thank$ your way.

Awesome, they get dirty and they are finicky about moisture. A primadonna mic if ever there was one. If it has the battery compartment inside (an early enough one, but yours might) you can probably get $2000 for it on ebay easily.

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
It does, it had those square batteries in it.

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
yeah thats a lot of money

deluxeg
Jan 19, 2001

etanmaet posted:

Going out this morning. Sorry, but a crappy week for getting to the post office while juggling the 9-5. will report with tracking number to your email.

Did you get this shipped out? I didn't see any email from you with a tracking number.

Los Padre
Mar 26, 2007

Los Padre is an interesting and sensitive fellow.

cf posted:

It does, it had those square batteries in it.

Oh I've pined for one of those for a long time. And yea, I've had studio sessions ruined by how finicky they are. But Jesus, god, do they sound good when they've warmed up and haven't decided to get pissy.

But, if it needs enough repair that you're selling it cheap, I'd possibly be interested. I know a really solid mic tech, and I love those things.

Southern Heel
Jul 2, 2004

Anybody want a DOD Fuzz DX66 pedal? Basically brand new, thought it would be good with my bass guitar (it isn't)

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Time to flip some gear. Really unsure about doing this but here goes...

2007 Rickenbacker 620. I'm the second owner. It's left the house for this picture. That's it. No dings, nada. Previous owner was handicapped and it was with her in the studio the entire time. Very clean Jetglo guitar. Goon only price this week $PENDING$ (firm price unless you offer up a trade - amps/combos - Vox Marshall or appetizing guitar, bass, etc.) These are going for much much more on the bay. Please don't quote this post, price will be edited here. Includes Rickenbacker Hardcase.

2011 Gibson 60's Tribute Honeyburst. $800 shipped. I've had it over the return period. I'm just not feeling the Les Paul love. I've swapped out the strings, otherwise, bone stock. Perfect condition. With Gibson soft case and all the other info. These are supposed to be road worn guitars, but this isn't really road worn at all. They just have an unfinished satin feel to them. This is one of the faster necks, which isn't as huge as the other LPs I've test driven. Feels fantastic, and is much lighter than the boat anchors that some LPs are known for. It does have chambered body. There's also complaints from some people who receive their guitars and the woods do not match up correctly - this one isn't one of those. (haven't had time for pictures)

2009 Fender Telecaster Blackout. lowered to $500 shipped. Only been out of the house to take this photo. Single Single Single - dark chrome, satin finish neck that plays like a dream. I already have another tele and I'm thinning out the herd. Yes, it is a MIM but a fine one at that. (these go for 600 on evil bay) Includes Fender softcase.

All stuff is in a smoke free home. I mention it, because it's important to some. Feel free to offer trades for any gear. Never know what I might dig. Guitars, basses, guitar amps/heads, etc. But I gotta say, no more pedals. I have far too many.

Schatten fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Aug 8, 2011

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
That is one nice Tele. How's the pickups in it?

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

Warcabbit posted:

That is one nice Tele. How's the pickups in it?

I'm not too versed in different pickups like others are. But I'll say this, they are slightly twangy like a tele should be, but nothing near my Donahue bridge pickup in my other tele. This tele seems more versatile for rock, blues, country or whatever you throw at it with the three singles.

This exemplifies the sounds pretty well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3IXRdfCrqg

deluxeg
Jan 19, 2001
*pending*

deluxeg fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Jul 22, 2011

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH
:unsmigghh: :twisted: Let's get some fwiggin' Goon Justice up in here :twisted: :unsmigghh:

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
*pending*

etanmaet fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Jul 22, 2011

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Schlieren posted:

:unsmigghh: :twisted: Let's get some fwiggin' Goon Justice up in here :twisted: :unsmigghh:

Don't gently caress with the gear trading thread!

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Continuing the cleanout of music gear I don't use...

Two MEC passive single coil bass pickups (Jazz-style) - $20 shipped

Styles JPAS 60101-L and 60101-S. They'd make a nice addition to a Rondo bass in need of some new pickups. I bought these intending to upgrade my Mexican Jazz bass, and found that they wouldn't quite fit. Please note that these are slightly different sized for neck and bridge pickups (the mounting holes are a little closer together on the neck pickup). If your bass is like mine, and has identically sized neck and bridge pickups, these will not fit. The wiring/pots included are volume, tone, and a blend knob.

PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
After a few weeks, I'm selling my Maschine, I just am not using it except for MIDI functions. Which is totally sad face, but I think an MPD-26 is more of my thing. It still has plastic on the screens! Asking 365 shipped in the original box