Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Lowering price on this one for goons.

2009 Fender Telecaster Blackout. lowered to $500 shipped. Only been out of the house to take this photo. Single Single Single - dark chrome, satin finish neck that plays like a dream. I already have another tele and I'm thinning out the herd. Yes, it is a MIM but a fine one at that. (these go for 600 on evil bay) Includes Fender softcase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR
Wish I had the cash.

How's the switching on these work? Please tell me it isnt b1, m2, and n3, only.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Five way, like a typical strat switch. Will entertain trades, but got my eye on a few items.

And if you need to work out a payment plan, I've done that with another goon in the past.

i am kiss u now
Dec 26, 2005

College Slice
Cross post from SA Mart. I'm getting rid of my practically new and hardly used M-Audio Fast Track interface. A great little starter for anyone just getting into recording or looking for demos.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3430041

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Scarf posted:

WTB:

Cheap but working effects pedal to experiment on. I really don't care what kind of effect it is or what it does (bass-specific pedals preferred but not required), I just need it working. Any Boss/Ibanez/MXR will do.

Willing to pay $30 tops plus shipping.
I somehow missed you earlier. I've got a Boss DS-1 that a friend of mine previously modified a little bit - it looks like there's just a new connection between two points on it, and it has kind of crazy reactions right now. I also have a DOD GFX-25 Envelope Filter I'm not using, if that might open up some strange possibilities. Let me know if either of those might work for you.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

The Leck posted:

I somehow missed you earlier. I've got a Boss DS-1 that a friend of mine previously modified a little bit - it looks like there's just a new connection between two points on it, and it has kind of crazy reactions right now. I also have a DOD GFX-25 Envelope Filter I'm not using, if that might open up some strange possibilities. Let me know if either of those might work for you.

Oooo, I'm a sucker for filters...

Any chance you can wait till Friday? Kinda need to wait till payday :\

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!

shootforit posted:

I will take this off your hands. Does this price include shipping? My email is shootforit @ gmail dot com.

I can paypal the monies asap.

I'm willing to do it for $40 shipped, if you wanna throw in a few extra bucks to help cover shipping/fees I won't argue though.

shootforit
Oct 11, 2006

Josh Wow posted:

I'm willing to do it for $40 shipped, if you wanna throw in a few extra bucks to help cover shipping/fees I won't argue though.

$45 it is. What is your paypal email?

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!
wownirvana@gmail.com and I should be able to ship it out on Wednesday.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Scarf posted:

Oooo, I'm a sucker for filters...

Any chance you can wait till Friday? Kinda need to wait till payday :\
No problem - it's not going anywhere. On the other hand, I am, and it will probably be the middle of next week before I can send anything. If you're cool with waiting a little bit, you're welcome to it.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

The Leck posted:

No problem - it's not going anywhere. On the other hand, I am, and it will probably be the middle of next week before I can send anything. If you're cool with waiting a little bit, you're welcome to it.

Yeah, no worries there. PM me your email address and I'll send PayPal on Friday or Saturday.

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
I'm very interested in a good condition Korg microKontrol if someone has one. Don't really have much to trade but I do have some $.

shootforit
Oct 11, 2006

Josh Wow posted:

wownirvana@gmail.com and I should be able to ship it out on Wednesday.

ok, money sent. Thanks man! Lurking in this thread for a year or so has finally paid off!

java
May 7, 2005

I've got a Danelectro Fab Tone (guitar) pedal with adapter if anyone is still looking to purchase pedals. I'd certainly consider trades for bass pedals or cash.

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
WTB: EHX Black Finger and EHX Freeze

I will pay hard-earned digital dollars for these. If you're interested in equipment, I can trade a Morley Volume Plus or a Panasonic WV-MC35 shotgun mic towards the cost.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
So here I've got my beloved Ibanez AS-193. This is an odd guitar in that they obly made them for 1 year (2007 i believe). I am the original owner and it has been extremely well cared for. These were made in China and assembled in Japan. It has really slick rosewood pickup rings and has some really nice inlay work. It's loaded with the Super 58 pickups which sound fantastic, and plays really well. The only complaint I've ever really had with this guitar is the tuners the pearloid is a little cheap looking.

I'm not 100% that I want to sell this guitar but I need the money and this is the guitar that I play the least (mostly because I use my Carvin 99% of the time). I'm asking $700 with a really nice factory hard shell case.

shootforit
Oct 11, 2006

Josh Wow, I got the bass chorus pedal in. A pleasure doing business with you!

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

HollisBrown posted:

So here I've got my beloved Ibanez AS-193. This is an odd guitar in that they obly made them for 1 year (2007 i believe). I am the original owner and it has been extremely well cared for. These were made in China and assembled in Japan. It has really slick rosewood pickup rings and has some really nice inlay work. It's loaded with the Super 58 pickups which sound fantastic, and plays really well. The only complaint I've ever really had with this guitar is the tuners the pearloid is a little cheap looking.

I'm not 100% that I want to sell this guitar but I need the money and this is the guitar that I play the least (mostly because I use my Carvin 99% of the time). I'm asking $700 with a really nice factory hard shell case.

Is this hollow or semi-hollow?

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Semi-hollow

edit: I forgot to mention in my original post that I am open to some trades. Foremost a dobro of equal value, square neck preferred. Also interested in decent micrphones, a banjo, or maybe a small decent tube amp.

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Aug 19, 2011

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Also up for grabs is m year unknown Polytone Mega Brute. It's got a coupe nicks comsesmtically and it's missing the tops of a couple knobs but it sounds awesome if you like that warm polytone sound. I'm getting rid of it because I really don't play jazz anymore and this doesn't really compliment my sound. I don't really know how much these are worth since I can't find out anything online about them. How does $300 sound. Same as above still interested in some trades.

Having imgur issues yet again so here are the links:

http://i.imgur.com/vzVk2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wpRXv.jpg

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Aug 19, 2011

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Have an Alesis SR-16 Drum machine I never, ever use.

$48 + ship
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3432128

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
Anyone got a Line 6 DL 4 by any chance? Long shot I know..

communistdew
Sep 11, 2005
Where do we light our cigars with dollah bills?
Well, I guess I like to use an acoustic guitar to get an acoustic sound.

Immaculate condition Boss AC-3. Works great, I just haven't used it more than a few times since I got it.

Too busy with fuzz.

$90 shipped???

No adapter.

Looking for a Boss RV-3...will trade this +$$ for RV-3. Yeah!

b.mcnast at gmail

communistdew fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Aug 25, 2011

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
I'm selling my EHX Memory Man Delay w/Hazarai + Adapter in the original box.

I bought this brand new, I have another delay and I don't really need this plus I really need a new soundcard. Anyone that has ever used one of these though will tell you it's a cool loving pedal. You can read about it here: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/electro-harmonix-xo-stereo-memory-man-with-hazarai-delay-guitar-effects-pedal/150438000000000

It looks like they go for $160 - $180 on eBay. I'll sell it for $150 Shipped CONUS

Pics:

You can post here, PM me, or email me at bengibb@gmail.com if you're interested!

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR
Anyone have a DeArmond Starfire bass for trade?

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

This might be a strange request, but I figured I'd give it a shot. I have a Novation RemoteSL Compact 49 and I'm looking to upgrade to a standard RemoteSL. Ideally the 49 or 61?

If someone wants to trade down I'd throw you some cash. Alternatively, if you have one that you want to get rid of let me know and I'll sell mine.

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

Thoogsby posted:

You can post here, PM me, or email me at bengibb@gmail.com if you're interested!

Sent you an email. I tried this pedal out at a local shop and loved it but I really want the DL4.. no issue in having both though :P

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
Still casually looking for a buyer for a 1961 Les Paul Junior.

Lots to say about this, so contact me for all the fun details. In brief: original finish, all original electronics, no breaks/cracks/repairs but has finish checking and dings, a few unoriginal smaller parts (knobs, truss rod cover). Case appears to be from the 70's. Like I said, lots to talk about, so contact me and we'll chat.

Looking for $4,000ish. PM or

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Still hawking a Voodoo Labs Octave Fuzz and a Tremolo (newer 4-button model).
Make an offer. I'd LIKE $100 for each, they're primo.

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...

vas0line posted:

Here's a quick list of poo poo to trade if anyone is interested. :) Trying to make room in da studio:

What I got:
-Behringer BCR 2000 Missing a few knobs, gigged a lot. Probably worth like $25.

I'm in Chicago if that makes a difference.

Sent you a PM about the BCR2000.

GbrushTwood
Jul 18, 2004
Mighty Pirate.
Rent is due, and it's time to unload some gear that I don't really use anymore! 2xPioneer CDJ-400's, a Rane 56 mixer, and Logic Pro 8 academic edition.

The Cdjs are in great shape, the Rane mixer is decent (the faders are a little sticky). Send me an E-mail if you are interested!

GbrushTwood fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Dec 29, 2016

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.

Thoogsby posted:

I'm selling my EHX Memory Man Delay w/Hazarai + Adapter in the original box.

I bought this brand new, I have another delay and I don't really need this plus I really need a new soundcard. Anyone that has ever used one of these though will tell you it's a cool loving pedal. You can read about it here: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/electro-harmonix-xo-stereo-memory-man-with-hazarai-delay-guitar-effects-pedal/150438000000000

It looks like they go for $160 - $180 on eBay. I'll sell it for $150 Shipped CONUS

Pics:

Threw this bad boy on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/120770898426?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

codyclarke
Jan 10, 2006

IDIOT SOUP
Anyone have any interest in a Blue Icicle XLR to USB Converter/Preamp? Typically sells for $34: http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Microphones-Icicle-Converter-Preamp/dp/B001EW5YQS

I used mine once or twice, it's a really cool device, but I don't really have any use for it. It's in very good condition, was bought new, and comes from a non-smoking home. I could let it go for $23 shipped First Class to the continental US.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Any interest in a Red Witch Moon Phaser pedal? It's the old style design with no LED. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31ex09CDDzI

It's a great pedal but I just don't get enough use out of it.

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
nvm

Sarah Cenia fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Sep 13, 2011

Shes In Parties
Apr 30, 2009

Imperialism is a manifestation of state terrorism.
Selling my DSI Mopho, 300 bucks + shipping. US only, please.

Just tried to Ebay it and some ukranian dumbshit dropped a bid when I listed "Shipping only within the continental US".

Nothing's wrong with it, has PSU and whatnot. It being about the size of a -book-, well, I don't particularly mind shipping it cross country, I highly doubt it'll get messed up. Just drop a PM.

Mark Kidd
Feb 15, 2006
I just unpacked a moving box, plugged in my Tascam porta 4-track cassette recorder, and it seems it got damaged along the way.

It's hard to justify the prices these seem to be getting on ebay, $40-$50 shipped, but I would kind of like another 4-track recorder. Any chance someone has one sitting unused that you'd part with for a bit less than that?

DrChu
May 14, 2002

Mark Kidd posted:

I just unpacked a moving box, plugged in my Tascam porta 4-track cassette recorder, and it seems it got damaged along the way.

It's hard to justify the prices these seem to be getting on ebay, $40-$50 shipped, but I would kind of like another 4-track recorder. Any chance someone has one sitting unused that you'd part with for a bit less than that?

I have a Yamaha MT400 that's been sitting around for a few years. Last I tried it worked fine, but two knobs are missing (the actual pots still work fine, its just the plastic knobs that are gone). I'm out of town for a few days, but If you'd want to wait until early next week I'd be willing to let it go for $25-30 depending on how much shipping is.

Mark Kidd
Feb 15, 2006

DrChu posted:

I have a Yamaha MT400 that's been sitting around for a few years. Last I tried it worked fine, but two knobs are missing (the actual pots still work fine, its just the plastic knobs that are gone). I'm out of town for a few days, but If you'd want to wait until early next week I'd be willing to let it go for $25-30 depending on how much shipping is.

Sounds interesting - I don't mind waiting to hear more once you get back and figure out what shipping would be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Selling a few items, they all come with original box/manuals or whatever was included.
1) TC Electronics Polytune. Very clean. Never left the house. $66 shipped.
2) Tech 21 VT Bass. Very clean. Never left the house. $135 shiped.
3) Mojo Hand Sugar Baby - small boutique roto pedal, only used a few times. Never left home. $110 shipped.