Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pr0phecy
Apr 3, 2006
If anyone one of you has an ATH-A700 or AKG-701's for sale, I'd be interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
Looking for a Hohner Pianet T, doesn't have to be pretty as long as it's playable.
I've got a mess of stuff, washburn bass, synths, outboard fx.
Highlights- Ensoniq Fizmo, QS8.1, K-station, GEM Mini. Let me know what you're looking for. If you're in New England, even better.

My Precious Violin Case
Aug 1, 2004

Is it gay that I want to see it?

Schatten posted:

Selling a few items, they all come with original box/manuals or whatever was included.
1) TC Electronics Polytune. Very clean. Never left the house. $66 shipped.

How much shipped to Toronto?

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
Anyone looking for a mint condition MPC-2500?

I'm looking for a Access Virus TI2 Polar :x

internetpizza
May 8, 2007

Oh man, grownups and their sleazy conversations!
I have a bunch of old Soundtech gear I picked up at a church garage sale after they upgraded their audio setup. I had plans for it all but I'm an apartment now and I can't seem to get rid of it all locally. I'm interested in either trading or selling!

ST162T 16-track mixeer
PL200 PA Amp
PL602 PA Amp
and two CX2 15" PAs.

Things I'm interested in:
a smaller mixer (4-8 tracks)
mid-range electronic drum parts (pads, stands, etc)
guitar stand
a nicer entry-level acoustic guitar
mics, mic stands, pop filters

E: VVV Southern Oregon.

internetpizza fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Sep 16, 2011

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

SuspectedIdiot posted:

I have a bunch of old Soundtech gear I picked up at a church garage sale after they upgraded their audio setup. I had plans for it all but I'm an apartment now and I can't seem to get rid of it all locally. I'm interested in either trading or selling!

ST162T 16-track mixeer
PL200 PA Amp
PL602 PA Amp
and two CX2 15" PAs.

Things I'm interested in:
a smaller mixer (4-8 tracks)
mid-range electronic drum parts (pads, stands, etc)
guitar stand
a nicer entry-level acoustic guitar
mics, mic stands, pop filters
Whereabouts do you live?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I'm looking for a Presonus Firebox/Studio. Anyone got one their looking to off-load?

benthic
Sep 10, 2011

I have a Boss SP-303 "Dr. Sample" with a 64MB SmartMedia card (the biggest that it will accept IIRC) and power supply. Used by the likes of madlib, panda bear, and your tarckbike-riding friend.

http://www.vintagesynth.com/roland/sp303.php

Willing to sell for $180 + actual shipping.

I could also trade for a pedal or two. Looking for drum machines (alesis? similar cheapos?), Boss Digital Delays (DD-*), MXR DynaComp, or Mic Preamps... make an offer.

edit: I live in allston MA, perhaps a close 2nd to bklyn for sp-303/tarckbike capital of the world?

benthic fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Sep 17, 2011

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Hey gang,

Just made a craiglist post looking to trade my 2004 American strat for a tele or something else. I'm in LA and the post is here:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/msg/2604618055.html

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
I got started into learning guitar, and I haven't had the time to play this guitar since it's my second one. It's been played a handful of times. I'd like to turn it into something a little more useful.

It's a Agile Valkyrie III in Silverburst. I paid around $300 for it new. I'd like to get $225$175 shipped for it. There are no marks or dings. I'll even throw in the strap.

edit: Actually, some medical bills are popping up so I need a little spare cash. I'm gonna move some of my other things.

Samick Guitar by Greg Bennett: Avion Electric Guitar (AV3)

Like new. Natural top with a deep cherry back. A small blemish on the top of the headstock from being leaned against the wall. I'd do $225$175 shipped for it.

Peavey Vypyr 30 Modelling Combo Amp (not pictured)

I started with this before learning what sound I wanted and getting something more my style. This is like new, no nicks or bangs. It's basically sat in my bedroom for playing and never been moved. I'd do $125$100 shipped.

EvilBeard fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Sep 30, 2011

the tingler
Jul 15, 2009
Boss TU-2 tuner in the box w/ manual and a Boss TR-2 Tremolo up for sale. Pedals work fine, no major dings or scratches. $$ or I'd be willing to trade for an expression pedal. Make an offer! Ships from San Diego, CA.

no dad im not gay!
Jan 30, 2007

-edit- Pictures uploaded!

I'm looking to sell my 1996 Jetglo Rickenbacker 4003. It's in excellent playing condition with only a BB-sized nick out of the top of the body, a few even smaller nicks on the back of the headstock's cresting wave and some belt buckle rash on the back that I could not capture with my camera. The action is low, yadda yadda yadda...everything is in complete working order. It's worth mentioning that 1996 was the very last year that Rickenbacker built the 4003 model bass with the so-called "fat horn". Beginning in 1997 Rickenbacker, I guess as a nod to their past, began producing the 4003 with the (admittedly anemic-looking) silhouette of the 4001 model from the 60's. Go ahead and compare a Rickenbacker from the early 70's and today. See what I mean? Anyway it comes with the original SKB RIC-branded hardshell case, two pairs of keys for the case's locks, the rear pickup cover and the studs used for operating the foam mute. Everything is there. SOLD

no dad im not gay! fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Dec 13, 2011

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER

no dad im not gay! posted:

-edit- Pictures uploaded!

I'm looking to sell my 1996 Jetglo Rickenbacker 4003. It's in excellent playing condition with only a BB-sized nick out of the top of the body, a few even smaller nicks on the back of the headstock's cresting wave and some belt buckle rash on the back that I could not capture with my camera. The action is low, yadda yadda yadda...everything is in complete working order. It's worth mentioning that 1996 was the very last year that Rickenbacker built the 4003 model bass with the so-called "fat horn". Beginning in 1997 Rickenbacker, I guess as a nod to their past, began producing the 4003 with the (admittedly anemic-looking) silhouette of the 4001 model from the 60's. Go ahead and compare a Rickenbacker from the early 70's and today. See what I mean? Anyway it comes with the original SKB RIC-branded hardshell case, two pairs of keys for the case's locks, the rear pickup cover and the studs used for operating the foam mute. Everything is there. Asking $1,600 USD

Dude that ding is at LEAST a $1550 cost to repair. I'll take if off your hands for $100. Doing you a favor here...

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Dude, the ding isn't THAT bad.

I'll give you $150 for it.

no dad im not gay!
Jan 30, 2007

Didn't think my post warranted taking the piss but hey, that's my fault. I honestly never understood the compulsion to keep one's gear in immaculate shape. They're tools, y'know? You play out, you drink and things happen. At least I had enough sense not to throw this thing at drumsets. That's something I save for my '76 P-Bass. :3:

plester1
Jul 9, 2004

Didn't think my post warranted taking the piss but hey, that's my fault. I honestly never understood the compulsion to keep one's gear in immaculate shape. They're tools, y'know? You play out, you drink and things happen. At least I had enough sense not to throw this thing at drumsets. That's something I save for my '76 P-Bass. :3:

It's because we're all incredibly jealous of your bass, but are poor and can't afford one.

no dad im not gay!
Jan 30, 2007

plester1 posted:

It's because we're all incredibly jealous of your bass, but are poor and can't afford one.

I'm poor too! I'm trying to find a new home for the girl so it doesn't get jealous when I find an early 80's 4001.

Signed,
First world problems

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale

I'm poor too! I'm trying to find a new home for the girl so it doesn't get jealous when I find an early 80's 4001.

Signed,
First world problems

Would you rather:

80s 4001 Rick or 80s Kubicki Ex Factor

no dad im not gay!
Jan 30, 2007

dj bobby bieber posted:

Would you rather:

80s 4001 Rick or 80s Kubicki Ex Factor

People actually bought those!?

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
nevamind!

etanmaet fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Sep 28, 2011

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
Slashed the prices a little further on my stuff in hopes to move it.

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Currently in the market for a bunch of gear. I need another two track tape machine (a pro-sumer whatever or nicer), a tube based line-amp (or mic pre that functions well in that role), and a pair of Neve clone mic pres (1073, 1081, 1272). I might take your original Neve pres off your hands too if you give me a rockstar deal.

If you hear about somebody selling them, or know somebody who knows somebody let me know too.

Thanks dudes!

Pale Sickly Trevor
Sep 28, 2001
Hi, I'm looking to buy an Apogee Duet, the original first-gen Firewire version. I have some amplifiers I could trade (if you're in the Bay Area), but I'd prefer to do cash. Let me know if you want to unload one!

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale

Pale Sickly Trevor posted:

Hi, I'm looking to buy an Apogee Duet, the original first-gen Firewire version. I have some amplifiers I could trade (if you're in the Bay Area), but I'd prefer to do cash. Let me know if you want to unload one!

Oh would you look at that. I have a Duet and I'm in the Bay Area, how much are you looking to spend?

Pale Sickly Trevor
Sep 28, 2001

dj bobby bieber posted:

Oh would you look at that. I have a Duet and I'm in the Bay Area, how much are you looking to spend?

That's why i love this place. As long as it's in good condition I'm negotiable. But around $340 seems to be the going price these days. I have PMs if you do, or aforkbends@gmail.com works as well.

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
Also, I still have my MPC-2500 and I still would love to sell it :x

The Jafro
Jul 24, 2004
Big Hair Crew
Cross post from SA mart

I'm back from deployment and I'm trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff. Most of it has been sitting around for at least 6 months. Feel free to ask questions or for more pics.

Boss RC 20 XL - Good condition, with box $160 + ship

M-audio Axiom 49 - Still wrapped in box $170 + ship

Pod 2.0 - Cosmetic wear, has power cord, no box. Works perfectly. $80 + ship

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
Hey guys, I just purchased an AKAI MPK49 to replace my M-Audio Axiom 49. Anyone looking to buy a nice Axiom 49 MIDI controller (first generation)?

I'm also looking to buy an Elektron Machinedrum SPS-1 MKII, possibly with UW but I'm also interested in the non-UW version. I doubt anyone will have one of these beauties available, but I'm really looking to buy!

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

I just got in about 30 guitars and basses (including a mandolin).

They're mostly Epiphone and Squier but are all perfect and in various colors and finishes. I'm still unboxing and getting my displays set up, but if anyone wants additional info let me know and I'll post it up. (I asked in another thread if this was kosher and didn't get a reply, if it's not I'll edit it out).

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

I have an old Ampeg B25b head that has been collecting dust under my couch for...well however long I have owned it minus 1 day. It's been modded to run an 8 ohm cab or two 4 ohm cabs in series. The thing sounds amazing, very similar to the SVT tone but with a little less bite and a little more high end shimmer. I am looking to get $300 out of it. I have no idea what shipping would be on this thing, I haven't even weighed it, but if shipping is outrageous I will work with you.

Email me at lakland@gmail.com or reply on here.

First offer may have fallen through, still looking for a buyer here.

Jiimy fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Nov 1, 2011

Dirtyhat
Mar 29, 2005

You got moxie, kid.
emailed'

dookie
Aug 28, 2003

Willing to trade an APC40 for a launchpad+cash (or gear [drum machines, synths]). I live in the bay area.

FancyMike
May 7, 2007

I've got a couple pedals I'm looking to get rid of:
BOSS CEB-3
Tech 21 VT Bass - newer version with the speaker sim switch - sold to Josh Wow

Also a guitar:
Epiphone Emperor Regent. I think mid-90s.

I think this means it's a factory second:

Haven't had any issues with it though. Bought it about 6 years ago, the previous owner bought the Bartolini but never installed it. I put it in and it's a great improvement over the stock pickup.

PM me or reply here with any interest. I'm located in Seattle.

FancyMike fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Nov 2, 2011

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost

EvilBeard posted:

It's a Agile Valkyrie III in Silverburst. I paid around $300 for it new. I'd like to get $225$175 shipped for it. There are no marks or dings. I'll even throw in the strap.

Sure. I've been meaning to see if Agile's are all they're cracked up to be. Assuming it's still available, you can shoot me an email at e; googled my own email and got this page.

treat fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Jan 14, 2013

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!

FancyMike posted:

I've got a couple pedals I'm looking to get rid of:

Tech 21 VT Bass - newer version with the speaker sim switch

Would you do $100 shipped for this?

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

dookie posted:

Willing to trade an APC40 for a launchpad+cash (or gear [drum machines, synths]). I live in the bay area.

How much would you let the APC40 go for cash?

FancyMike
May 7, 2007

Josh Wow posted:

Would you do $100 shipped for this?

Sure, sent you a PM.

iwannabebobdylan
Jun 10, 2004
Crossposting from SA Mart:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3444098

I make Cajons and all sorts of hand percussion. I would be willing to trade for an electric guitar, bass, or amp. Really if you're interested in me making you a drum, let me know what you've got and we'll make a deal.

The beginning stage of the website is at https://www.indexdrums.com

Thanks!

reichsten
Jan 13, 2010
I'm looking for a 16 Channel mixer, preferably a little compact. Also looking for a x0xb0x of any kind (modded or normal, any case, etc)

reichsten fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Dec 7, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Wicked Walrus
Sep 24, 2010

you've gotta keep movin'
I have the following in the Bay Area:

- Moog Moogerfooger MuRF
- Fender Jazz Bass + Behringer practice amp
- Boss SYB-3 bass synth pedal

All in perfect working/cosmetic order (other than a problem with the action on the G string of the bass but I think it's an easy fix). All I want at this point is a Maschine or cash.