Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

E2M2 posted:

So who actually did Miles Archer's character?

Sean Dickerson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G. Hosafat
Apr 16, 2003

:m10:
I'm so obsessed with earwolf, like all the people I have been laughing at for years are now doing podcasts.

If you are an Earwolf/alt-comedy fan and for some impossible reason you don't know bout the Upright Citizen's Brigade, GO DOWNLOAD THEIR PODCAST RIGHT NOW!!

Andy Daily and Matt Besser are brilliant, I'm so psyched for a new Besser podcast.

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen

G. Hosafat posted:

Andy Daily and Matt Besser are brilliant, I'm so psyched for a new Besser podcast.

You're talking about improv4humans ? Will get a listen from me due to Andy Daly alone.

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"
I'll also endorse improv4humans. It's Besser doing what he does best, and it makes me glad he has an outlet for it.

redz
Sep 19, 2003

What's a not gay way to ask him to go camping with me?

SpacePig posted:

Do not distoib me, Scott Oxerman. I am in a transhe!

I laughed entirely too hard just reading this. Thank you.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

redz posted:

I laughed entirely too hard just reading this. Thank you.

No prob, fellow CBB/Parks & Rec fan! :thumbsup:
Cake boss is seriously my favorite PFT character, I don't care what other people say.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

E: GOOD ONE

wafflesnsegways
Jan 12, 2008
And that's why I was forced to surgically attach your hands to your face.
I'm tempted to continue responding to every mention of cake boss with "(cake boss!)" but don't worry, I won't.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.

wafflesnsegways posted:

I'm tempted to continue responding to every mention of cake boss with "(cake boss!)" but don't worry, I won't.

I briefly met PFT at Just For Laughs Montreal (his one man show), quickly giving him props before signing off with a "Cake Boss!". He chuckled, and I'll thank you not to make me consider the possibility it was forced, like the early stages of people quoting the Rick James sketch to Dave Chappelle.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Speaking of Good Ones, Tig hasn't been on CBB since May it looks like. What's up with that? If anyone misses her like I do watch Professor Blastoff.

Wuphons Dream
Mar 29, 2007

UP AND ADAM posted:

Speaking of Good Ones, Tig hasn't been on CBB since May it looks like. What's up with that? If anyone misses her like I do watch Professor Blastoff.

They're not viewers

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Andy Daly has another spectacular performance as usual, I love that every character he plays either attempts suicide or summons the devil... or usually both.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I dream that I'm driving along in a Jeep, 4-wheel drive, I hit a bump and them I'm just....elated.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
Sometimes I listen to CBB as I fall asleep and I can't tell you how surprisingly lulling the What Am I Thinking themesong can be. Anyone know what it's from?

No Ticket
Jul 20, 2007

ElCondemn posted:

Andy Daly has another spectacular performance as usual, I love that every character he plays either attempts suicide or summons the devil... or usually both.

He's amazing. I have no idea how he comes up with these characters, but they always turn out so funny. The Hot Dog/Sha Na Na episode is absolutely one of my favorite CBBs.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

No Ticket posted:

He's amazing. I have no idea how he comes up with these characters, but they always turn out so funny. The Hot Dog/Sha Na Na episode is absolutely one of my favorite CBBs.

I'm pretty partial to the first episode he and Mantzoukas were on together. When they start putting him on the spot to make up limericks he just sounds so loving defeated as he says "right, because I spent so much time perfecting it". So loving funny.

Mst3kmann
Aug 8, 2005

FOREST WHITAKER EYE

Riptor posted:

Sometimes I listen to CBB as I fall asleep and I can't tell you how surprisingly lulling the What Am I Thinking themesong can be. Anyone know what it's from?

It's from the Flaming Lips song "Evil" off their album Embyonic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uUgfSSCZXs

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
Scott and Jason saying "Chip Gardner" at the same time was great, but I think the biggest laugh for me was Scott saying that Chip's To Catch A Predator show was called Catch and Release. I have no idea why.

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.
I was laughing like a drat fool while walking down the street today... Andy Daly kills me every goddamn time. First Don Demello, "Hot Dog"... now Chip Gardner... Holy poo poo.

When Chip slips in "Hail Satan" just like that...Jason losing it... Scott and Jason telling Chip to shut the gently caress up repeatedly and then reconciling two seconds later. You can hear the sheer joy of improv right then and there.

Also "Ford Wheel Drive"

Maybe I'm being a little too dramatic but seriously good times.

I heart CBB.

Edit: Also Chip ordering a "Side by Side" on the secret menu at In N Out.

dev286 fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Nov 15, 2011

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

dev286 posted:

I was laughing like a drat fool while walking down the street today... Andy Daly kills me every goddamn time. First Don Demello, "Hot Dog"... now Chip Gardner... Holy poo poo.

When Chip slips in "Hail Satan" just like that...Jason losing it... Scott and Jason telling Chip to shut the gently caress up repeatedly and then reconciling two seconds later. You can hear the sheer joy of improv right then and there.

Also "Ford Wheel Drive"

Maybe I'm being a little too dramatic but seriously good times.

I heart CBB.

Edit: Also Chip ordering a "Side by Side" on the secret menu at In N Out.

This is seriously an amazing episode, one of the best ever.

Think I'm going to clip out that "Terrific!" at the end and use it for text alerts on my phone or something, it was goddamn magical.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Creflo Chronicle posted:

This is seriously an amazing episode, one of the best ever.

Think I'm going to clip out that "Terrific!" at the end and use it for text alerts on my phone or something, it was goddamn magical.

Seriously, it's so loving good. I listened to it when I first woke up and ended up playing it again throughout the day and I somehow missed some of the funniest bits the first time.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

dog poop n doritos posted:

I'm pretty partial to the first episode he and Mantzoukas were on together. When they start putting him on the spot to make up limericks he just sounds so loving defeated as he says "right, because I spent so much time perfecting it". So loving funny.

Why don't you read us one of your limericks from your book of limericks?

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

soggybagel posted:

Why don't you read us one of your limericks from your book of limericks?

Oh the one you're holding right now? Why don't you just flip to any page and start.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
Andy Daly is a master of "yes, and" and his friends know how to bring the best out of him.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Analytic Engine posted:

Andy Daly is a master of "yes, and" and his friends know how to bring the best out of him.

The way he turned it on Mantzoukas was masterful.

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

dog poop n doritos posted:

I just re-listened to that one, it was hilarious. Shamus McMah-ay-on

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
James Adomian is in LA for a week, so hopefully we can get a new CBB with him.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

He'll be on the Todd Glass Show this week. (which is one of the best podcasts right now and you should all be listening to it)

Help Im Alive fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Nov 16, 2011

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Flamazot posted:

He'll be on the Todd Glass Show this week. (which is one of the best podcasts right now and you should all be listening to it)

Yeeeeesssss

E: to both of those things

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Flamazot posted:

God drat right. I made this little clip of my new favorite dumb thing ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R33gFcqaxHs

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!
132 David Wain,Margret Cho,James Adomian,Grant Lee Phillips

So excited right now!

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009
I knew a lot of people in the 90s.

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
oh poo poo, Margret Cho? This'll be awkward, can't wait.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

They pretty much did the plugs in the beginning so not much reason to listen to the rest of it.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

If you're a dad, I want you in a loving prison camp.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

I haven't listened to Margaret Cho in ages (for obvious reasons) but I don't remember her voice being this weird. Did she have a stroke or something?

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Eltoasto posted:

They pretty much did the plugs in the beginning so not much reason to listen to the rest of it.

Plugs are pretty great on their own, but it's the What's Up Hotdog Memorial Plugs Theme Song that makes the section the best part of the show.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
Loved hearing Paul Giamatti beg for Bitcoin donations during this week's commercial :swoon:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Is there a CBB/CDR where Giamatti guests?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Mr. Squishy posted:

Is there a CBB/CDR where Giamatti guests?

He was in episodes 72 and 93. He's one of the best characters that's been done on the show