Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

LEMME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!
I have an Eminence Ragin Cajun 10" speaker for sale.

See it at my thread here.

Would like $45 shipped. Please respond via PM or in the SA mart thread so I won't miss your reply.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nightrain
Dec 17, 2004

I may be new to SA, but I've been playing guitar in the desert and on top of pianos for years
edit: No longer available

Nightrain fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Nov 20, 2011

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

This seems like the best place to post this.

My friend's MO8 was stolen out of his girlfriend's car the other night, north of Baltimore. He's already alerted police and local pawn/music shops, but I figure a few extra eyes on the lookout can't hurt.

Thanks.

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

I need a three or four piece drum kit of reasonable quality. I have no idea what the price range is on drums so please be kind. Got $$$.

Also, we should all do a spring clean and post our junk. This thread isn't very active anymore.

codyclarke
Jan 10, 2006

IDIOT SOUP
This was bought new and gently used. Never been gigged with. Non-smoking home. Has been tested and works perfectly.

Used Bass Pod XT w/ USB cable, AC adapter, Manual: $100, shipping included.

Shipping is only 'included' if I'm shipping within the US. Outside of the US will cost a little extra.

codyclarke fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Dec 3, 2011

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost
I'll go for that Dyna Drive.

e; We're done here.

treat fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Nov 21, 2011

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
I put up my Roland MC-505 Groovebox, M Audio Axiom 49 MIDI Keyboard, and M Audio Fast Track Pro recording interface on SA Mart if anyone is interested:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3450418

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
[b]Sold[/b}

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lifespan fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Nov 28, 2011

reichsten
Jan 13, 2010
Edit: Bass traded to mr_package

Thanks!

reichsten fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Dec 7, 2011

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever

Startyde posted:

Looking for a Hohner Pianet T, doesn't have to be pretty as long as it's playable.
I've got a mess of stuff, washburn bass, synths, outboard fx.
Highlights- Ensoniq Fizmo, QS8.1, K-station, GEM Mini. Let me know what you're looking for. If you're in New England, even better.

Still looking for a Pianet. Fizmo is gone.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
I'm looking for rack mount ears for a Nord Rack 1. I'll trade you my BassBoy + a tenner for shipping to Sweden, or just cash, chances are I might not be able to hack up the NR2 mounts to fit an NR1

e: Gonna try drilling into NR2X rack mounts after I've received my NR1 - would still be happy to buy the real deal - and the voice expansion - in which case I will probably hire a buddy with paypal to transfer money

Ghosts n Gopniks fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Dec 2, 2011

mr_package
Jun 13, 2000

JohnnyMondo posted:

I got a Bass from this thread about a year back, and I just haven't been playing it enough.
Trades: Looking for synths / drum machines / rackmount effects units, mainly 80's
Any interest in trade or partial trade for a Roland JP-8080, Korg Z1, Access Virus C desktop or Emu XL-1? I have a Radias R I might consider trading/selling also. (Vancouver, Canada).

These are 90's not 80's though.

black_mastermind
Oct 30, 2008

JohnnyMondo posted:

I got a Bass from this thread about a year back, and I just haven't been playing it enough. I figured I'd post in here and see if there's any interest before I put it on ebay.

It's a Warwick Corvette 4-string Bubinga body, Wenge fingerboard. It's active J pickups, and it sounds loving great! I'm just way more comfortable playing my P-Lyte (drat small hands). It's essentially brand new, I never played it outside of the house. Feel free to ask any questions or ask for some pics, it's the same one as this:

http://tinyurl.com/7unhn6m

Trades: Looking for synths / drum machines / rackmount effects units, mainly 80's

Cash: I'm looking for around 550 shipped in the CONUS. Alright!

I am the original owner of this bass, I bought it brand new and if I recall I took it to band practice maybe three times. It was minty fresh when I traded it, I barely played it- and if JohnnyMondo barely played it, I can only assume it is still essentially brand new. A very nice German-built Warwick for the money!

localized
Mar 30, 2008
Does anyone have a fender style bass neck lying around? I have an old bass that was made from a kit years ago, but the truss rod is broken...

DrChu
May 14, 2002

I have way too much gear and I think I wanna buy a house soon, so time to start getting rid of stuff. Prices include shipping unless noted and I'm open to offers. If more pictures, sound, or video demos are needed feel free to ask.

Korg Monotribe - $200

Like new, only messed around with it for a couple hours.

Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive - $80

Has a Tubescreamer-like OD and a heavier distortion. Works as expected.

Visual Sound H20 - $80

Chorus and Delay. Works as expected.

Boss Bass Synthesizer SYB-3 - $60

The rubber backing has been removed and replaced with velcro. Works as expected.

Boss Super Octave OC-3 - $60

As you can see in the picture the Direct Level knob is a little bent but besides that it works as expected. Tracks pretty cleanly down to about B above open A on a bass guitar, and the drive sounds pretty decent as well. I may keep this one.

Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby Wah Pedal - $30

Kinda beat up and the rubber feet are missing.

Line 6 DM4 Distortion Modeler - $75

The housing is beat up and for some reason this will not run on batteries. It does run off an AC adapter though, and the pigtail to plug into a Boss or One Spot daisy chain is included.

Morley Dual Bass Wah - $55

The pedal squeaks a little when moving back to its resting position (its spring-loaded and rests in the fully-back position). Could use some cleaning or adjusting to get rid of that.

Ashdown Bass Chorus Plus - $30

Pedal is a little noisy, and has an issue with the Chorus/Flange setting. Once you move the control to about 3:00, you get a high-pitched squeal. Otherwise all controls work as expected.

Digitech XP 300 Space Station

Currently on eBay because they go for crazy money every other week and I'm hoping its that week.

The following I would prefer to sell local (Philadelphia area), but if you're interested we can work out shipping or meeting up if you're within a few hours drive.

Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling Bass - $800

I tried to show off the major dings but my lighting wasn't good. To explain, there's a couple small chips underneath the controls, a fingernail-sized indent near the coil control, and some scuffs that look to be caused by storing it in a case with the strap attached on the upper horn. If there's interest I'll take some more pictures. Comes with the OHSC.

Rickenbacker 4001 Bass - $1500

Late 70s Ric 4001. A little on the beat up side but its over 30 years old. Its been my main bass for the last couple months, but my band hasn't been playing much recently and I think I'll have enough time to get my other Ric set up in the meantime. In the picture it has a Hipshot bridge, I'll be putting the stock back on. Has the original case which has seen better days. I'll definitely need to take more pictures of this.

Ovation Magnum III - $750

Kinda sounds like a Ric for half the price! Play along with Tool's Opiate and sound like Paul D'Amour! Weighs a ton! Will also need to take more pics once I have better lighting.

Aguilar AG-500 - $700

With footswitch and rack bag.

Aguilar GS-112 (x2) - $300 (x2)

$1200 for the whole Aguilar set up.

Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 600 setup - $750

Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 600 amp
Korg DTR-2 Rack Tuner
Samson PowerBrite PB9 power stirp
4 space rack unit.

Even though the goal is to get rid of stuff, there are a couple things I would consider trading for:

EBMM Stingray 5
Rickenbacker 4001S or 4003S (the S models have no binding, mono output)
G&L SB-2 (not a Tribute version), or another PJ bass that isn't just your standard P-Bass Special (like maybe an old high-end Yamaha BB series)
Micro bass amp (only if I sell one of the other amps)
Neo 210 bass cabinets (only if the other cabinets go)

DrChu fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Nov 28, 2011

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Novation Launchpad Sold

Dean Edge 6 6-string Bass $280(Puget Sound area only)
Like new, barely ever been played. Basswood body with transparent amberburst finish, multi-ply neck, active pickups, and all around great instrument.

Lifespan fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Dec 6, 2011

reichsten
Jan 13, 2010

mr_package posted:

Any interest in trade or partial trade for a Roland JP-8080, Korg Z1, Access Virus C desktop or Emu XL-1? I have a Radias R I might consider trading/selling also. (Vancouver, Canada).

I'm interested in the JP 8080. Why don't you email me at johnnyred @ gmail

black_mastermind posted:

I am the original owner of this bass, I bought it brand new and if I recall I took it to band practice maybe three times. It was minty fresh when I traded it, I barely played it- and if JohnnyMondo barely played it, I can only assume it is still essentially brand new. A very nice German-built Warwick for the money!

Word, thanks for the input. It's a sweet rear end bass, I just have small hands and feel way more comfortable on my P Lyte. I put a set of Bella flat-wounds on it and the tone is super deep, real nice bass.

no dad im not gay!
Jan 30, 2007

Ughhh, I totally want that Ric DrChu! I've been trying to sell my Jetglo '96 4003 for a month now to fund an old Jetglo 4001. Out of curiosity what's the neck like? The only reason I'm selling my 4003 is the neck is way to chunky for my small girly hands.

DrChu
May 14, 2002

no dad im not gay! posted:

Ughhh, I totally want that Ric DrChu! I've been trying to sell my Jetglo '96 4003 for a month now to fund an old Jetglo 4001. Out of curiosity what's the neck like? The only reason I'm selling my 4003 is the neck is way to chunky for my small girly hands.

How would you define chunky? Big front to back? Side to side? Both? This plays pretty close to a Fender neck, at least close enough I don't have to think about it switching between basses.

tinkan
Jan 29, 2005

*sigh*
I have an M-Audio Fast Track Ultra in great condition.

I am willing to part with it. Is this the right thread to discuss trading this piece of gear for money?

FancyMike
May 7, 2007

I've got an amp to get rid of. 60's Guild Thunderbass. Powered by a pair of 6L6GCs with some 12AX7s in there as well. 6L6s are Raytheon and three of the 12AX7 are Telefunken. Three prong power cord is installed and the only issue is that the input jacks on channel 1 are a little spotty at times and I haven't gotten to replacing them. Only really a problem for me when I go to jumper them and am only getting a signal into channel 2. Great sounding amp, but I just don't really need to keep it around as much as I'd like to.

Would like to get $250 or some interesting pedals out of it. Dealing locally would be ideal, I'm in Seattle.

no dad im not gay!
Jan 30, 2007

DrChu posted:

How would you define chunky? Big front to back? Side to side? Both? This plays pretty close to a Fender neck, at least close enough I don't have to think about it switching between basses.

My 4003 has round, chunky D-shape. The nut width isn't too far from a Jazz but it's still very thick top to bottom. It does taper a bit higher up the neck but down at the nut I find it hard to play with my thumb wrapped over the top. I suppose it forces me to play correctly in that way but the simple fact is I'm still fighting the thing and it leaves my hands feeling fatigued after a 3 hour practice. When I was shopping for Rickenbackers years ago I read numerous accounts of how thin their necks were. Nothing on the order of Hagstroms, mind, but there were a lot of comparisons made to Jazz Basses. Unfortunately, after purchasing my 4003 I discovered that in the last two decades Rickenbacker has been using two differently-shaped templates for their necks, one Jazz-like and one more akin to a Precision. I guess I purchased the latter. :(

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
I've got a Line 6 FM4 that I'm looking to trade or sell. It's in good to great condition and it works, which is something you could want it to do. $175 or I'm open to trades for other pedals & gear.

I have PM. No fatties or keytar players. Watch this hokey video to see some of the things this thing does: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW7FcIV9rfA

reichsten
Jan 13, 2010

mr_package posted:

Still haven't heard back, so I'm posting in here one more time.

Hit me back man! Let's chat, I'm into the JP-8080 or the Virus!

johnnyred @ gmail

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Up for grabs! An ASR 10, a Monotribe, and an original Space Echo (RE-150). Hit me up.

muckswirler fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Dec 1, 2011

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

muckswirler posted:

Up for grabs! An ASR 10, a Monotribe, and an original Space Echo. Hit me up.

Interested in the Monotribe, and maybe the space echo. By original you mean the 201? Looking for anything in particular? Email is my name at gmail.com.

hypersleep
Sep 17, 2011

If anyone has an Akai LPD8 in good condition that they want to sell, I'm interested in buying it.

AriTheDog
Jul 29, 2003
Famously tasty.

haunted sleep posted:

If anyone has an Akai LPD8 in good condition that they want to sell, I'm interested in buying it.

If you'd be interested in a Korg Nanopad, I have one that's in decent condition purchased from someone on SA a while back. Pads can kind of stick (apparently it's a problem with the model) but it works and you could mod it if you wanted to. I'd let it go really cheap.

hypersleep
Sep 17, 2011

AriTheDog posted:

If you'd be interested in a Korg Nanopad, I have one that's in decent condition purchased from someone on SA a while back. Pads can kind of stick (apparently it's a problem with the model) but it works and you could mod it if you wanted to. I'd let it go really cheap.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm really trying to get the LPD8 in particular, for use with a certain iPad beat sequencing app. Thank you anyway, though.

Featured Creature
May 10, 2004
Tomatoes
I have a Dean Edge 6 6 string fret less bass, black finish, has fretFX LED strip along the top, also has a purple velvet lined coffin case all in excellent condition. Very similar to theDingo's aside from the color, the coffin case, and the fretFX. I would like around $550 shipped.

Also have a '95 Fender strat, maroon, coffin case as well with red velvet lining. Strat is in excellent condition, coffin case in good condition. Make some offers on this. I have the serial number if anyone wants it. MiM.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

Pics coming soon.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I'm trying to sell this M-Audio Axiom 49.

It's barely used and is currently in Atlanta.

I'm asking $175 and I'll split the shipping, but if you're in the Atlanta area I'll just drive it to you personally.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Really doubt anyone wants to, but does anyone have a pair of Stanton ST-150s that they're willing to trade for a pair of STR8-150s?

codyclarke
Jan 10, 2006

IDIOT SOUP

codyclarke posted:

This was bought new and gently used. Never been gigged with. Non-smoking home. Has been tested and works perfectly.

Used Bass Pod XT w/ USB cable, AC adapter, Manual: $100, shipping included.

Shipping is only 'included' if I'm shipping within the US. Outside of the US will cost a little extra.

Still up for grabs. Dropping this to $100.

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
Anyone looking for an acoustic guitar?

It's a Takamine G332S. Comes with case. No blemishes or dents.

http://www.takamine.com/archive/acoustic/g332s

I like all sorts of stuff so if you have a trade in mind, go for it

Here's some photos:

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

muckswirler posted:

Up for grabs! An ASR 10, a Monotribe, and an original Space Echo (RE-150). Hit me up.

Not as interested as if it were a 201 but still interested in that and the monotribe. startyde at gmail.com

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
Lookin' to trade my home-refinished Jazz bass for a P-bass of like or lesser value!

The deetzzzz:
  • Black straplocks
  • Black Schaller rolling bridge
  • DiMarzio Ultra-Jazz pickups
  • Started life as a MiM J-Bass
  • Painted by me in OSHA-Approved Parking Lot Green Marking Paint
Shipping from 55404.

Issues: there's a big hole in the bottom of it where a jack-plate was formerly installed and needs a professional setup done on it. If someone has interest in it, I can get the setup done on my end by a guy I trust and then ship it out, but it's cold out here and will likely need a setup upon arrival if you're in sunnier climes than Minnesota.

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
I'm wondering actually if anyone here has a LEFT HANDED acoustic guitar they're looking to trade/barter off. I've been considering buying one for a long time now but you'd never understand how hard a left handed acoustic guitar is to come by in the vintage stores and thrift shops in my area.

Underflow
Apr 4, 2008

EGOMET MIHI IGNOSCO

tehschulman posted:

I'm wondering actually if anyone here has a LEFT HANDED acoustic guitar they're looking to trade/barter off. I've been considering buying one for a long time now but you'd never understand how hard a left handed acoustic guitar is to come by in the vintage stores and thrift shops in my area.

On most acoustics the saddle slides out pretty easily, so you can just flip that. The nut may take a good whack with something like a large screwdriver (through some cloth in case it slips), and you'll have to get a lefty nut from a music shop/online (dirt cheap) - unless the existing one is just a thin strip like on Fender electrics, but that's very unlikely. You can also get a stick-on pick guard to put around the unprotected side of the hole.

I've done this lots of times btw; it's really no big deal. Next time you see some $50 or less pawnshop queen, give it a try. No reason to pay that lefty tax :)

Once you're ready for a new one, look for a shop where they have a good choice of Yamaha acoustics, have someone play a few models, and order the lefty version of the one you like best. Unless things have changed over the past 10 years, Yamaha's the only brand I know of with lefty models in most of their series (even the cheaper ones). And their mark-up isn't outrageous like with some brands; watch out for the shop taking advantage, though.

mr_package
Jun 13, 2000
Virus is on its way to JohnnyMondo. If anyone is interested in the others I'm considering fire-sale prices just to free up some space (and cash). Biggest space hog is the Korg Z1 since the rest are in a rack.

For trades there's not much I need except maybe a colour mic pre like the UA LA-610 or maybe some small tube amps (Orange Dark Terror, H&K Tubemeister 18, etc.) or even a killer tube head like Electric / Matamp or an Orange Rockerverb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

admiraldennis
Jul 22, 2003

I am the stone that builder refused
I am the visual
The inspiration
That made lady sing the blues
Selling a *like new* MOTU Ultralite mk3 hybrid - $450 shipped:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3454980