Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tinkan
Jan 29, 2005

*sigh*
Hey guys - I have a M-Audio Fast Track Ultra that I have been using to record gigs for 6 months or so. I recently upgraded to a Tascam unit (solely for the extra inputs - big fan of the Fast Track Ultra). It is a great interface for somebody looking to get into recording more than one channel (up to 8 inputs - 4 of which have pre-amps) at a time. I think I bought it for $350.

Anyway, I'd be willing to part with it for $225 or so. Before I go the way of eBay I wanted to check to see if any of you interested.

I'll include shipping charges (I'll purchase shipping insurance and have a tracking number and everything - we can talk about USPS/FedEx/UPS) in that $225.

PM me if you're interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

negativeneil
Jul 8, 2000

"Personally, I think he's done a great job of being down to earth so far."
Crossposting from SA-Mart: I'm selling my Kaossilator Pro for $300.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3458547

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

BBE Opto Stomp: Old version with the -15 db pad. Excellent condition, velcroed. Works great, I just have my compression bases covered elsewhere. I just moved so I doubt I can find the box, but I'll look if you really want. $65 shipped Paypal

EHX Stereo Pulsar: Great tremolo. As usual EHX gives you a lot more range of adjustment than most manufacturers, making this more versatile than your normal trem. This doesn't seem to have the volume drop that some Pulsar owners complain about. Excellent condition, velcro, no box. sold

The Bunk fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Jan 12, 2012

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Narwhale posted:

EHX Stereo Pulsar: Great tremolo. As usual EHX gives you a lot more range of adjustment than most manufacturers, making this more versatile than your normal trem. This doesn't seem to have the volume drop that some Pulsar owners complain about. Excellent condition, velcro, no box. $60 shipped Paypal

This is a steal, I paid $65 two years ago for one off craigslist, it is one of the few pedals I've never contemplated selling

no dad im not gay!
Jan 30, 2007

Narwhale posted:

EHX Stereo Pulsar: Great tremolo. As usual EHX gives you a lot more range of adjustment than most manufacturers, making this more versatile than your normal trem. This doesn't seem to have the volume drop that some Pulsar owners complain about. Excellent condition, velcro, no box. $60 shipped Paypal

Oof! I literally won one of these on eBay for 66 dollars yesterday. I should have checked this thread first and gotten myself a nice lunch to go with it.

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

no dad im not gay! posted:

Oof! I literally won one of these on eBay for 66 dollars yesterday. I should have checked this thread first and gotten myself a nice lunch to go with it.

You'll love it. The depth knob has so much range that full on/off tremolo is at 1 o'clock. Once you turn it higher it starts inverting the phase, so you get some cool modulation effects you wouldn't expect from a trem. The rate also gets super fast so you can get into FM type sounds. That's one thing I love about EHX; they always push things. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is I just bought a 4ms Tremulus Lune which is also very tweakable (but at more than twice the price, and I wish it could get as fast as the EHX), and I got a Zoom G3, which is a pretty cool multifx and will be fine for the set-and-forget trem sounds I need live.

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Hey guys, if any of you are in the Hampton Roads area or have a bud who's looking for a 410, I'm selling mine...it's a Hartke 410XL.

Specs from ze site:
Dual-Chamber, Dual-Ported Cabinet
Four Hartke XL 10" Aluminum-Cone Bass Drivers
Power Handling: 400 Watts @ 8 Ohms
Frequency Response: 30 Hz To 5 kHz
Sensitivity: 98 dB @ 1 W/1 M
Voice Coil: 1.5"
Magnet Weight: 60 Oz.
Parallel 1/4" Inputs
Dimensions: 24"(H) X 24"(W) X 15"(D)
Weight: 88 lb.

It's used, but I've never gigged it and it's in very good condition. The cord conveniently blocks it but there are two small tears in the rat fur on the front left side, and that's about it. The drivers are undamaged. It also doesn't have any weird stains nor does it smell like a bar.

I got it for $200 used, so I'd like to get about that price. Depending on the distance, I can deliver it or maybe we could meet halfway. I'm broke as poo poo though so I'd prefer to not drive across the state, lol.

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

Narwhale posted:

Still got this? If so, where should I paypal $60?

AriTheDog
Jul 29, 2003
Famously tasty.
Anyone interested in selling me a decent midi keyboard? I'd like to spend less than, say, $150.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

AriTheDog posted:

Anyone interested in selling me a decent midi keyboard? I'd like to spend less than, say, $150.

I have an Axiom 49 I would be willing to sell for 150 if you are in the Atlanta area. Shipping costs are getting to be a pretty big obstacle in selling this thing.

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

Justus posted:

Still got this? If so, where should I paypal $60?

I just shipped it out a couple of days ago. Sorry for getting your hopes up!

AriTheDog
Jul 29, 2003
Famously tasty.

signalnoise posted:

I have an Axiom 49 I would be willing to sell for 150 if you are in the Atlanta area. Shipping costs are getting to be a pretty big obstacle in selling this thing.

How much would shipping be? I might still be interested, but I'm in CA.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

AriTheDog posted:

How much would shipping be? I might still be interested, but I'm in CA.

I can tell you that shipping to New York would have been something like 60-70 bucks.

AriTheDog
Jul 29, 2003
Famously tasty.

signalnoise posted:

I can tell you that shipping to New York would have been something like 60-70 bucks.

Aw. Oh well. :(

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe
Yeah, dimensional weight is a bitch. I did luck out once when I had a box that was like two 24x18x8 boxes taped together and the lady at FedEx just saw the numbers instead of bothering to measure so it cost about $25 to ship a bass.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Dimensional weight used to be L x W x H /192 but UPS changed it in 2010 or 2011 to /152(ish)
:goonsay:

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Selling a Fostex digital multi-tracker. Crossposting from SA-Mart:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3460397

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Would there be any interest in a Roland XP-30 rompler? This one right here: http://www.vintagesynth.com/roland/xp30.php 61 keys, 64 voice polyphony. It has 3 JV sound banks hardwired: Session (a decent selection of voices), Orchestral, and Techno, all of which have drum voices. I also installed a Vintage Synth JV board (http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.php?ProductId=370) which has some great leads and pads, not to mention a Mellotron if you want to get your BMSR on.

This thing is built like a tank, James Richardson tours with one when he plays with MGMT . Turns out we both got ours from SUNY Fredonia too, which would be what that little red sticker on the left is. I've moved over to software, so looking for cash on this one. PM or email at (my username) at gmail.

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

tinkan posted:

Hey guys - I have a M-Audio Fast Track Ultra that I have been using to record gigs for 6 months or so. I recently upgraded to a Tascam unit (solely for the extra inputs - big fan of the Fast Track Ultra). It is a great interface for somebody looking to get into recording more than one channel (up to 8 inputs - 4 of which have pre-amps) at a time. I think I bought it for $350.

Anyway, I'd be willing to part with it for $225 or so. Before I go the way of eBay I wanted to check to see if any of you interested.

I'll include shipping charges (I'll purchase shipping insurance and have a tracking number and everything - we can talk about USPS/FedEx/UPS) in that $225.

PM me if you're interested.

Still got this? I don't have PMs. I'll throw an offer of $200 shipped to NW Ohio.

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
Anyone interested in a Roland Blues Cube BC60? Everything works great, has all its knobs, but is missing the plastic knob topper thing on 4 knobs. Original Roland 12 in there. Needs new fabric on the speaker grill.

These go for 2-300$ on ebay regularly.

I'd be willing to do 100+ actual shipping, or pick it up/meet in the eastern CT area.

ease fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Jan 20, 2012

AVBrafaDiMatteo
Nov 30, 2009
Bad ads nab top cop. Also, The Project Pt. II.

When all else fails, cash in your Ruples for new foreign myths.
I have all of these, and more:

I'm looking for these:

I'm in LA and have a car. You know what to do.

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

ease posted:

Anyone interested in a Roland Blues Cube BC60? Everything works great, has all its knobs, but is missing the plastic knob topper thing on 4 knobs. Original Roland 12 in there. Needs new fabric on the speaker grill.

These go for 2-300$ on ebay regularly.

I'd be willing to do 100+ actual shipping, or pick it up/meet in the eastern CT area.

Check shipping to 94080 if you wouldn't mind. Mule is fine.

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
Parcel post on that would be 107$ :lsd:

Did they just up shipping prices or something, this seems pretty ridiculous.

I'm estimating at 24x24x20" and 35 lbs.

ethan
Dec 16, 2004
I've got a minty EHX Freeze that just got knocked off my board. Comes with the box but no adapter. I hardly used this thing. I'd take trades (Phasers are on the top of the list, but random offers are cool too) or looking for 90 shipped to Canada/+5 bucks to the US.

I don't have PM's so ethanjc @ gmail.com

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
Is anyone selling a 2x12 Rectifier Cab? Preferably the horizontal version with V30s. Please PM or email me taliababa@gmail.com.

Thanks.

AZCollins
Feb 4, 2004

Meanderthal

Badvertising posted:

I have all of these, and more:

I'm looking for these:

I'm in LA and have a car. You know what to do.

I'd love a list of all of those cymbals. Is that a big byzance crash in the back there? I don't have any sweet amps to part with, but I do have cash.

LOO
Mar 5, 2004

Didn't know where to post this, so I hope this thread is okay.

A guy from another forum I frequent hoped he found a classic Fender on Craig's List. But it turns out the guitar was actually a Kawai/Tesco S-180 ("Hound Dog Taylor" model) with electrical problems.

I know the are several here that like these old, funky guitars, and might be interested. So, if you're in the Wichita area...

http://wichita.craigslist.org/clt/2808630425.html (I'm not the seller)

Here's a sample of what it could sound like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPBuet0UyDk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uer0xyeYlKc

Edit: added videos.

LOO fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Jan 21, 2012

AVBrafaDiMatteo
Nov 30, 2009
Bad ads nab top cop. Also, The Project Pt. II.

When all else fails, cash in your Ruples for new foreign myths.

Subparr posted:

I'd love a list of all of those cymbals. Is that a big byzance crash in the back there? I don't have any sweet amps to part with, but I do have cash.

Here is a list of all of the ones that are currently in my drum room - I couldn't fit all of them in the picture, and have gotten a few more since that pic.

Zildjian A Avedis 20" Medium Crash
Zildjian A Avedis 20" Medium Thin Crash
Zildjian A Avedis 20" Medium Ride
Zildjian 20" K Heavy Ride - (older, rare, sounds amazing - do not really want to trade, but I'd consider)
Zildjian A Custom 18" Projection Crash
Zildjian A Custom 14" Projection Hats (pair)
Zildjian A Custom 14" A Custom Top Hat
Zildjian Z Custom 14" Z Custom Mastersound Bottom Hat
Zildjian A Custom Top/Z Custom Mastersound Bottom 14' Hi-Hats
Zildjian Z Custom 18" Medium Crash

Meinl 21" Byzance AA Ride
Meinl 18" Byzance AA Crash (I don't know if I could trade this...it's my favorite crash in the world)

Sabian 20" AAX Stage Metal Ride
Sabian 20" HHX Evolution Dave Weckl Signature Ride

Paiste 2002 Heavy 14" Top/Bottom Hi-Hats

I bought an insanely awesome guitar recently, and until now I'd given up playing much guitar. But, now that I have a bitchin guitar, I'm looking for something better than the lovely 8" practice amp I bought for like $50 at GC. I have no limit on how nice of an amp I'd consider, and for what, but I know that I'd at least like to get a mid to pro level amp for now.

So - would prefer to trade for gear, not sell. If you're wanting to buy one, but could use that money to snag a good amp from a friend or something...just pretend like you had it to begin with.

I need to rock out...my guitar demands it.

I'll update the post if any of the above get traded.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
Someone buy this so that I can buy this. I need my white P-Bass :(

Candleshire
Dec 16, 2003

weird beard laffo
Selling a perfectly good m-audio firewire 410 for $100 + shipping.

I will trade for a pignose amp or some passive speakers? idk maake an offer :D

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

scuz posted:

Someone buy this so that I can buy this. I need my white P-Bass :(

That is a super pretty Jazz Bass and if you were in NY I'd be really tempted to blow half my paycheck on it.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Epi Lepi posted:

That is a super pretty Jazz Bass and if you were in NY I'd be really tempted to blow half my paycheck on it.

I'm willing to ship :ssh:

edit; Price reduced to $350

scuz fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Jan 24, 2012

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

scuz posted:

I'm willing to ship :ssh:

edit; Price reduced to $350

Sent you a PM.

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Whew ok. Today is a sad day for me, my good friend is dropping out of the game again and is selling all of his poo poo. I told him I'd list it in here and see if you guys want anything. He's in AZ so anything would ship from there. There's a decent variety of entry level mics that are perfect for anybody looking for a little flava.

INSTRUMENTS
esp viper 400 guitar (with coffin case, and seymour duncan dimebucker p/u)
warwick corvette 4 string bass
DW Collectors series 4pc shell pack
DW Craviotto solid shell snare drum
DW 5000 series HH stand and bd pedal
various Zidjian K series cymbals
SKB hardshell drum cases
(DW 9000 series stands, 2x Pork Pie thrones)

MICS
Audio Technica - AT4047
Studio Projects - TB1
AKG - C3000 (black one)
2x - Shure - -SM57
2x - Lil Blondie omni condensor mics (wood AND metal prs)
Sennheiser - MD421
Sennheiser - e604
Sennheiser - e602
AKG - 112
Yamaha - sub kick
Audix - i5
(8x tapco roadhog cables)
2x desk top boom stands
4x mic boom stands

OUTBOARD
Furman - PL Plus II power conditioner
Universal Audio - LA-610 tube mic pre = compressor
BBE 462 stereo sonic maximizer
Line 6 - POD X3 pro

Good offers will be accepted.

muckswirl per gmail

AZCollins
Feb 4, 2004

Meanderthal
Sorry about your friend. :(

I actually live in Phoenix, AZ and would like details/prices on the DW shells, the DW9000 hardware, the Yamaha subkick, and the various K cymbals.

I'll also toss you an email.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Very interested in the Sensheiser MD421. Where are you guys located?

Maybe also the Lil Blondies

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Jan 26, 2012

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Drug Free Since: Lunch
Looking to buy a re-amp box. Preferably a Radial ProRMP or JCR, but open to whatever you got. Sweetwater is jerking me around and I'd rather buy something like this used anyway.

Candleshire
Dec 16, 2003

weird beard laffo
How much for the SM57's shipped to los angeles

(i will also trade for a NEW apple airport express w. airtunes jack and usb - but i have cash also)

Candleshire fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Jan 27, 2012

FancyMike
May 7, 2007

Got a couple pedals for sale. Bought the Micro Pog last year from Scarf for the same price I'm asking below, it's a fantastic pedal it just turns out I don't have a ton of use for this effect. They've all got velcro on the bottom, and the BOSS' rubber base is still intact. Asking prices include USPS priority shipping.

$130 EHX Micro Pogsold
$50 EHX Little Big Muff
$40 BOSS CEB-3 Bass Chorus w/ box and manual

FancyMike fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Feb 1, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.

Anyone have any interest in the stock pickups from my prestige Ibanez RGA121? Plenty of wire length, sound perfectly decent, I just went to a Liquifire / CrunchLab setup and don't need stuff hanging around I won't have a use for.

$30 shipped? Or whatever?