Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AVBrafaDiMatteo
Nov 30, 2009
Bad ads nab top cop. Also, The Project Pt. II.

When all else fails, cash in your Ruples for new foreign myths.
So just checking in again - nobody in LA area is looking to trade drum gear (cymbals especially) for a nice/decent combo amp? I'm not actually looking for a half-stack...2x12 combo in the $200-300 range would be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Epi Lepi posted:

Sent you a PM.
Replied with a picture of the hole I was talking about.

You guys are gross.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I'm still trying desperately to sell my set of tablas. They're in good condition and have been stored in a climate and humidity controlled studio for awhile now.

http://i.imgur.com/blswH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/A1kCn.jpg

I would like to get $150 but trades and reasonable offers are considered. I'm in the Pittsburgh area so keep that in consideration for shipping or pick up.

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

HollisBrown posted:

I'm still trying desperately to sell my set of tablas. They're in good condition and have been stored in a climate and humidity controlled studio for awhile now.

http://i.imgur.com/blswH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/A1kCn.jpg

I would like to get $150 but trades and reasonable offers are considered. I'm in the Pittsburgh area so keep that in consideration for shipping or pick up.

As for a trade, what exactly what would you be looking for?

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

I r Pat posted:

As for a trade, what exactly what would you be looking for?

Mics(really looking for ribbon mics and dynamic mics such as MD421, could put some cash on top for a good mic), guitar effects (boutique effects, chorus, overdrive ect...). Outboard analog compressor such as an ART PRO VLA or VLA 2, again i could add some cash for something like that.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Also I have a G2M, Guitar to Midi converter:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/acce...ELAID=298217742

I'll get picks up later. It allows you to use your regular guitar as a midi converter. It's monophonic meaning it can only track one note at a time. It does really work though, I just bought it as an impulse and don't really use it.

I'll do $65 on it as they retail for $100 new but I can make trades for mics and guitar effects and outboard analog gear.

7.62WorldOrder
Apr 19, 2002

Ibanez TS-808 Tubescreamer reissue - In very good condition, looking for $100 shipped.

Behringer Xenyx 1204 mixer - Works great except for the XLR port on the second channel, which I accidentally zapped with static electricity last year when plugging into it. The 1/4 jack on the same channel still works fine. Also has phantom power for condenser mics and a USB interface for recording to PC. Not sure what shipping would be on this yet, guessing $15 or so, so I'll take $60 + shipping.

7.62WorldOrder fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jun 14, 2013

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

7.62WorldOrder posted:

http://imgur.com/9lzB0.jpg EH Small Clone - Has a problematic push button, makes an audible pop when switching to chorus and sometimes it muffles the sound of your amp when switching it off and you have to nudge the switch a bit to get it to come back normally. This is apparently a pretty common problem with these pedals and is fixable with a $10 replacement push-button switch for someone who might have more time than money, I just never got around to it. Aside from that issue the chorus effect works normally when switched on. Looking for $30 shipped.

I'll buy this!

FancyMike
May 7, 2007

I'm looking to sell my Electro-Harmonix Cathedral Reverb. I bought it new just over a year ago and while it's seen a handful of shows it's still in great shape. Took the rubber feet off and added velcro to the bottom. Still have the box and I think it came with a power adapter I never used. It's a great sounding pedal and the preset function is really nice, I just think I want a simpler/smaller reverb. Don't have a photo of just the Cathedral right now, but here it is on my board:

$175 shipped

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!
I guess I'll throw this out here.

I'm looking for a cheap, used, preferably black, bass guitar. I don't really care what brand, and I'm not trying to spend a lot.

In fact, if I could find one anywhere near me on craigslist I wouldn't want to spend more than 50 bucks. There are plenty under 100, but the problem is, I live 2 hours from the closest craigslist ads.

These are what I was looking at:
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/msg/2835225828.html
http://richmond.craigslist.org/msg/2839240356.html

I know somebody's got a beat up bass sitting in the closet somewhere.

Edit: looking for more stuff

I also want to add that I am looking to buy a Shure SM57 or SM58, also a Line 6 UX2 or UX1.

Fiendish Dr. Wu fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Feb 8, 2012

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I am really looking to buy an ART Pro VLA, either the original or the II. I have cash or trades, mics, tablas, just ask.

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

That's a good choice. The Pro VLA is baller as hell and the only piece of gear that's ever been stolen from me. I'm still waiting on dude btw. He's doing soul searching I think.

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
Interest check :

I have two of these, brand new in box :

http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-FCB1010-Controller-Expression-Pedals/dp/B000CZ0RK6

142.99$ on amazon, for you 100$ shipped, first come first serve no dibs.

Actual pics forth coming. PM me for paypal

ease fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Feb 10, 2012

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
Anyone interested in a Line 6 DL 4?

Thorpe
Feb 14, 2007

RELEASE THE KITTIES

etanmaet posted:

How much are you looking for it?

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

Thorpe posted:

How much are you looking for it?

Eh, would like gear more than money.. but what do you think about $160?

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

etanmaet posted:

What kind of gear you looking for if you dont sell it?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

If anyone in the UK is interested, I have a Line6 Filter Pro (1u rackmount filter/guitar synth) and a Redsound Darkstar synth with vocoder chip that I'm going to be ebaying soon. (I might also have a Behringer FCB1010 spare too... lol)

I also have a Design & Harmonie prototype 7 string electric violin body. It needs work and probably a new piezzo... but it saddens me that she has been unused for so long. It's made out of a custom wood and carbon fibre composite material - resonance of wood with strength of carbon... and it is a hollow body violin. I'll get some pics up as soon as I can.

I'm very interested in possible exchanges with KORG gear (micro synth/keyboards, controllers etc) with cash top-up either way.

If you can't PM me on here, I can be emailed at sdwyatt at hotmail dot co dot uk.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Feb 11, 2012

Vector 7
Sep 29, 2010

I'm running out of money, and need to sell things.

Price list after pics.

Price List

Xone 4D DJ Mixer: $1500
This unit is in perfect condition. It's never been gigged with.

Marshall JVM 410C: $1800
Perfect condition. Never been gigged with, hardly ever used.

Boss DS-1: $35
Great condition. No blemishes.

Boss PH-3: $70
Great condition. No blemished.

EH Nano Clone: SOLD

EH Big Muff: SOLD

Moog Moogerfooger Ring Modulator: SOLD

Moog Moogerfooger 12 Stage Phaser: $230
Perfect condition. No Blemishes.

MOTU 24 i/oAudio Interface: $900
The rack mounts are missing. I accidentally broke one, took the other off, and lost it. Besides that, excellent condition. I'm also selling MOTU Volta software.

Launchpad: $90

Doepher Modules
All modules are in pristine condition. I will personally test and check all modules before shipping. Audio samples of all modules are available upon request.

A-100p9 Case: $400
A-116 Waveform Processor: $50
A-110 Standard VCO (Four of these): $150
A-156 Dual Quantizer: $130
A-122 VCF3 24dB Low Pass II: $90
A-101-3 Modular 12 Stage Vactrol Phaser: $350
A-101-1 Vacrtol VCF Vactrol Multitype Input Filter: $150
A-196 PLL Phase Locked Loop: $80
A-147 VCLFO (Three of these): $90
A-138 Mixer: $50
A-138c PMIX Polarizing Mixer: $50
A-143-2 Quad ADSR: $230
A-180 Multiples (Three of these): $30
A-160 Clock Divider: $50

Toppobrillo Triple Wavefolder: $220

Vector 7 fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Feb 26, 2012

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

Vector 7 posted:

I'm running out of money, and need to sell things.
Working on generating a price sheet. I'll edit when I'm done.

How much for the Big Muff?

Vector 7
Sep 29, 2010

$40 + shipping.

I can ship it out on Tuesday.

arbybaconator
Dec 18, 2007

All hat and no cattle

How much for the complete doepfer package?

Vector 7
Sep 29, 2010

Interesting. I wasn't expecting someone to consider them as a package. Let me crunch the numbers and get back in you in 15-20 minutes.

(I'm selling the case, too. I forgot to list that.)

Vector 7
Sep 29, 2010

The Doepfer stuff all together comes out to $2,590, but if you purchase the whole package at once I'll knock it down to $2,100. I think that's very reasonable.

arbybaconator
Dec 18, 2007

All hat and no cattle

Still considering this. I didn't realize you weren't including the Toppobrillo as part of the package.

Do you have any youtube videos of the system running? Where are you located?

Vector 7
Sep 29, 2010

spaceship posted:

Still considering this. I didn't realize you weren't including the Toppobrillo as part of the package.

Do you have any youtube videos of the system running? Where are you located?
I wasn't, but if you make a decision in by tomorrow evening I'll include it.

I don't have any videos on YouTube. I can, however, reassemble the system and create a video tomorrow evening.

I'm located in Orange, CA.

Rifter17
Mar 12, 2004
123 Not It
I'm over in Fullerton, and I'd be happy to take that Nano Clone off of your hands.

Vector 7
Sep 29, 2010

Rifter17 posted:

I'm over in Fullerton, and I'd be happy to take that Nano Clone off of your hands.
Sounds good. Check your PMs.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever

Startyde posted:

Looking for a Hohner Pianet T, doesn't have to be pretty as long as it's playable.
I've got a mess of stuff, washburn bass, synths, outboard fx.
Highlights- CP25, QS8.1, K-station, GEM Mini. Let me know what you're looking for. If you're in New England, even better. username@gmail

The search continues. Now also have a dead monomachine. Probably just needs a reflash but I'm afraid to mail it to the US tech to find out. :cry:

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008
Boss PH3 phaser, trade or sale (UK only, I'm afraid)

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
Got the EH Small Clone hooked up today (took a little bit longer than it should have because I forgot to change my Paypal address from my parents' house to my apartment). Thanks 7.62WorldOrder, this is delighting me. I'll have to take a look inside at the switch, but as it is it works just as described.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
I've got an LTD MH-307 I don't use that I'm looking to trade off. I'm trying to get my hands on an Ibanez RGA121, and if anyone out there wants to trade for theirs, let me know. I'm willing to add cash. I have plat if you want to PM me here, or you can email me at my gmail address, the prefix is: horizon712.

Seymour Duncan Blackout in the bridge position, and an EMG707 in the neck position. No trem arm, trem is blocked, and the nut pads are included, I just don't have them on it right now. Will ship in hardshell case. US only, for the sake of costs.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Nothing to see here.

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Feb 26, 2012

Optiquest
Feb 8, 2004

Who likes boss pedals? Pics in the SA mart thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3467073

Boss GE-7. No scratches, left over velcro glue on bottom, $60 shipped.
Boss MT-2. Few minor scratches, looks new. $20 shipped.
MXR phase 90. Some scratches/missing paint on the right side. Velcro on the bottom. $60 shipped.
Boss CE-5. Little bit of paint missing. $40 shipped.
Digitech Whammy. Velcro on bottom, couple of scratches. $135 shipped.
Boss DS-1. Scratches, some paint chipped, velcro on bottom. $35 shipped.
Boss CS-3. Scratches, velcro glue on bottom. $60 shipped.
Boss EH-2. Scratches, velcro glue on bottom. $65 shipped.

Presonus audiobox usb. $75 shipped.
Alesis SR-16 funtime stereo drum machine. $65 shipped.

Mark Kidd
Feb 15, 2006
I have a Creative Labs DDTS-100 encoder/decoder/'upmixer'/headphone amp that I'm just not using anymore. It's been very handy for managing multiple sources and interfacing analog gear with digital sources.

Edit: Moved to SA-Mart http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3468255

Mark Kidd fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Feb 23, 2012

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I'm looking for a Boss RC-20XL, either trade or buy outright. I have a bunch of pedals and gear I need to dig out of storage and I can do that either tomorrow or sometime within the coming week. I've got an EH English Muff I might part with. Let me know if anyone's got one and what you're looking for.

AVBrafaDiMatteo
Nov 30, 2009
Bad ads nab top cop. Also, The Project Pt. II.

When all else fails, cash in your Ruples for new foreign myths.

HollisBrown posted:

Another thing up for grabs. Here I have my pair of Event Studio 8 reference monitors.

They are in good condition and I've been using them for the last 5 or 6 years. I'm looking to get $200 for the pair shipped. These are really great monitors at this price, much better than anything m-audio you're going to et at this price.

Any interest in trading for gear? I have some guitar/bass stuff, and obviously a ton of drum stuff.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
poo poo I got pm about them too and I've meaning to pull this down. I was selling these to buy a new pair of Focals. I've since had car problems and won't have the money any longer to buy my new monitors after the repairs are done and I will still need these monitors. Sorry Bad, I'm going to pull the ad down.

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Feb 26, 2012

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

I have a pair of TR-6s that I'm ready to go the same price on. I'll trade for guitar/bass/drum stuff. PM me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuck_D
Aug 25, 2003
I just listed a custom-finish Fender Jazzmaster over at SA Mart. If you have any interest shoot an email my way at cdouglasn@gmail.com

quote:

Hi, all. I don't sell much in SA mart, but I have great feedback over in TFR.

I have a ~2007-production Fender Jazzmaster I'd like to sell. This is a made in the USA '62 reissue. In 2010 I had JW Restoration in Pennsylvania refinish it in a custom transparent red finish and install black hardware. The guitar plays beautifully. I just snagged a vintage Strat, so I have put out the fire on my credit card and this guitar deserves a good home. I installed a Mustang bridge as that helps keep the strings from popping out of the appropriate slots on the saddle.

It comes with the factory hard case, straplocks, original Jazzmaster bridge and bridge cover and is like new save for two tiny chips on the back.

Asking $1550 + $45 shipping to the US only (AK and HI pay actual shipping). This is the same guitar that Musician's Friend is selling for $1699 only it doesn't have the bitchin' finish, strap locks, and upgraded bridge. Please no music gear trade offers.

I don't have paypal, but can take visa/MC at an additional price. Otherwise bank checks, money orders, postal money orders, whatever.

Email me: cdouglasn@gmail.com