Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
Not being racist but those morons are too stupid for anything but running fast.

Strasburgs UCL
Jul 28, 2009

Hang in there little buddy

McKracken posted:

Not being racist but those morons are too stupid for anything but running fast.

Throwing is just too intellectually difficult for non-whites to understand. The PC patrol just won't admit it!

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Some day, all quarterbacks will be Asian and Indian, just like our doctors and engineers.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
on the pro bowl:

Unions again ruining $@%!....... if the players were held as employees of a business they could be required to show up and try or face fines and there could be a wager for the game 50000 grand for each winning player to donate to a charity of choice loser donates 10000 to a charity of choice out of pocket. Players are greedy and should do their job and stop whining and not trying.

LARGE THE HEAD
Sep 1, 2009

"Competitive greatness is when you play your best against the best."

"Learn as if you were to live forever; live as if you were to die tomorrow."

--John Wooden

Ribsauce posted:

on the pro bowl:

Unions again ruining $@%!....... if the players were held as employees of a business they could be required to show up and try or face fines and there could be a wager for the game 50000 grand for each winning player to donate to a charity of choice loser donates 10000 to a charity of choice out of pocket. Players are greedy and should do their job and stop whining and not trying.

I see posts about unions and I always like to imagine what the occupation of the poster is. Something in the private sector, naturally, possibly a business owner.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

LARGE THE HEAD posted:

I see posts about unions and I always like to imagine what the occupation of the poster is. Something in the private sector, naturally, possibly a business owner.

The hosed up part is that you see the same sentiment from a lot of working-class people too. The idea is that they don't complain about working hard for little pay and no insurance, so the players have no right to bitch about PLAYING A GAME.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
The simple fact of the matter is the black loving media will make that one bad play; the game! Which was a bad throw by Brady anyways (who had a very poor game) what about Hernandez and branch? They can’t catch balls thrown across the middle because they must fill the stereotypical non-white (i dont want to get hit hard clause)?! Guess so. Either way the two factors for the patriots lost was a non-factor gronkowski, and that useless all black and useless defense back field that belichick has established. Playing off the wide receiver every play lol. Didanyone see the motley crue commercial? I mostly watched the pawn stars on thehistory channel, but I saw the crue commercial. This was the only white people commercial. Every commercial where made out to look like idiots. Either way belichick you need to make your defense whiter! Learnfrom that stellar white defense of the Texans.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Really what the NFL needs is more white D backs, I can see where that makes sense.

That's still caste I take it? I worry when people don't mention where stuff is from that it's spread to other parts of the internet.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
Yeah sorry thats caste. All the posts are combinations of blaming the non-white skill players and lamenting the "coal black defense."

quote:

Looking at the bright side, Eli Manning is The Man. He was unstoppable this year. He is unbelievably clutch and just a tremendous all-around quarterback. With all the attention Rodgers, Brees and Brady got this year, Eli just may have passed all of them as the best quarterback in the league.

The second relatively Whitest NFC playoff team beat the Whitest all-around team in the league. As someone noted, it was far from a Pittsburgh-Tampa game; only the most brain-dead DWFs could have failed to notice the key role played by White players on both teams.

McKracken fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Feb 6, 2012

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

McKracken posted:

Yeah sorry thats caste. All the posts are combinations of blaming the non-white skill players and lamenting the "coal black defense."

"Eli Manning: a better QB than Rodgers, Brees, Brady, and his brother."

Giants fans, you brought this on yourselves.

The Collector
Aug 9, 2011

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Rats raining down in the night during the Stanley Cup finals.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Pillbug
man I went to caste to get a quote but I couldn't make my mind up. They are just all so terrible.

fake edit: wait I found one

bigunreal posted:

Okay, I think we can all state unequivocally that the Caste System won this Super Bowl. The big mouth, arrogant scrub Manningham becomes the big hero, making a catch that Crissy instantly told us, "will be watched 100 years from now." For unknown reasons, he felt confident in stating this, even though the Pats might have caused a turnover or miraculously stopped the Giants on downs.

Meanwhile, the relatively unknown white player Manningham criticized, Julian Edelman, appeared not to have played a down on defense or offense. I guess his coach agreed with Chris Carter, Manningham and every jock sniffer on t.v.- that white boy ain't good enough to crack that sterling defensive backfied.

Tom Brady is not clutch. He appeared flustered the entire game, was indecisive, held the ball way too long, and failed to find open receivers even though he had mostly great pass protection. Combined with Belicheck's usual head-scratching coaching, I'm starting the think the Patriots were very, very lucky to win those first three Super Bowls.

So the big mouthed, inexplicably conceited Manningham is the hero, and the reliable, underappreaciated, but still best known white WR Wes Welker picks the worst moment possible to drop a key pass, that in effect determined the outcome of the game. Edelman gets no chance to show his critics they were off base, because his coach didn't play him.

Gronk is ignored the entire game, and Dungy tells us at halftime this is because "he can't run." No, he was running very well and was often wide open. You'd have to ask Brady why he didn't throw the ball to him. Gronk had the field beat on a long bomb in the second half, but Brady again waited forever and then finally flung the ball way too late, allowing Blackburn to catch up and make a nice play. Brady's stats may look good, but at key moments he was simply awful in this game.

All in all, another horrific Super Bowl. Boring, with the satanic halftime show and loads of idiotic commercials thrown in for good measure. Any youngster watching this game will recieve the message loud and clear; blacks are the only true athletes, and the few "white boys" permitted on the field must bulk up, shut up, get out of the limelight and let the real players shine.

:cawg: What a sad sad deluded man. I'll never understand why anyone would devote their lives to making themselves miserable.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Grittybeard posted:

Really what the NFL needs is more white D backs, I can see where that makes sense.

Weddle owns, so

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
Is there a caste forum for the NBA?

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

The Collector posted:

man I went to caste to get a quote but I couldn't make my mind up. They are just all so terrible.

fake edit: wait I found one

:cawg: What a sad sad deluded man. I'll never understand why anyone would devote their lives to making themselves miserable.

That guy has some stunes. loving Welker and Woodhead played critical parts throughout that game. Do these people even pay attention?

The Collector
Aug 9, 2011

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Rats raining down in the night during the Stanley Cup finals.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Pillbug

Incitatus posted:

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?13-NBA

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Incitatus posted:

Sorry, but stevenash.com got shut down for not paying its bills.

troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.

Incitatus posted:

The mainstream media is the caste forum for basketball. No really, there was an article about how Kevin Love is the great white hope like 2 weeks ago on ESPN's main basketball page.

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry

"Oh jeez, let's look at this."

"Oh no, Hawes has his own thread..."

"Spencer is starting for the Kings" :stare:

Date 4-13-2008 :stare:

Ok, so it may not be a popular forum.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
The top thread is a four page thread on Joe Alexander, who washed out of the league like three years ago. That's kinda perfect.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Black Lighter posted:

The hosed up part is that you see the same sentiment from a lot of working-class people too. The idea is that they don't complain about working hard for little pay and no insurance, so the players have no right to bitch about PLAYING A GAME.

99% of the working class people I know (including myself!) & associate with bitch about that stuff all the loving time though.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

TheModernAmerican posted:

"Oh jeez, let's look at this."

"Oh no, Hawes has his own thread..."

"Spencer is starting for the Kings" :stare:

Date 4-13-2008 :stare:

Ok, so it may not be a popular forum.

Generally speaking racists just write the entire NBA off as full of thugs and instead watch college basketball, where their pasty heroes can take charges and Princeton offense their way to glory, so I guess that makes sense.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

MorningView posted:

Generally speaking racists just write the entire NBA off as full of thugs and instead watch college basketball, where their pasty heroes can take charges and Princeton offense their way to glory, so I guess that makes sense.

Hey, slow white guys hitting set shots and crisp chest passes are what made basketball great, sir!

haljordan fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Feb 6, 2012

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

"He is the Sam McGuffie of basketball."

Someone said this as a compliment

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Sam McGuffie occasionally jumped over guys. He did that much less frequently than he suffered traumatic head injuries, but still.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

haljordan posted:

99% of the working class people I know (including myself!) & associate with bitch about that stuff all the loving time though.

Oh yeah, but they conveniently forget all the bitching they do about their own jobs when A GAME is brought up.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Black Lighter posted:

Oh yeah, but they conveniently forget all the bitching they do about their own jobs when A GAME is brought up.

The gripe I hear the most is about salaries. I think I might be the only person I know of that actually looks at the business aspect of paying a player $14 million in one season.

Graviolies
Mar 23, 2004

Lots of Keith Van Horn love at the end of the Kevin Love thread.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
SAS: The New New Sports Paradigm.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

To give you an example of what people pay hundreds of dollars for, here's a series of posts from FSU pay site warchant.

Paid recruiting writer Michael Langston posted:

Nugget: Behind the scenes for 2012 class

Yes I know many were hoping to hear something newsworthy about Alphonse Taylor situation, but I'm not going to put it out there to embarrass the kid. I honestly don't care where he signed. It was my fault of mentioning that I would discuss this without checking that it was alright to discuss this further. This isn't the TMZ and I was wrong stating I would provide this follow up and I apologize. Other sites might not have a problem with it but I just don't feel comfortable discussing information that will be more personal than anything. Now for the rest of the stuff.

With Chris Casher, his recruitment was basically over last spring as Dameyune Craig was the only coach that made sure that FSU would stick with him if he didn't qualify. Casher was still at Faith Academy at the time and was a pretty big risk academically. However, Craig set a plan about what Casher needed to get done in the classroom and built the trust that we always talk about. People wonder why he was always solid to FSU, well there you go. That's the type of work Dameyune Craig brings to the table.

Despite what Dante Fowler has stated, many close to him stated to me that he has been a Florida Gator for a month and a half. He even took visits to Florida when he said that he was at home. Example the Florida/Vanderbilt game - FSU had a feeling about what was going on, but as Gene mentioned, Fowler never told the staff 'I'm not coming'. FSU even tried contacting Fowler the days leading up to NSD when they were able to make calls. P.J. Williams even gave me a call a week before NSD and said that he believes Fowler is going to be a Gator because he was talking up UF to him.

Marvin Bracy's recruitment was over once Charlie Weis started recruiting him. From what I heard, Bracy wasn't a big fan of Weis and didn't like the fact that Weis spent more time showing off his rings then actually telling Bracy about the school. As mentioned a long time ago, Marvin seemed all set for Miami since he grew up liking them. However, the game two years ago at Miami is what turned the tide as Marvin was talking trash to his mentor Ricky Argro about how bad the Canes were going to beat FSU. Obviously FSU crushed the Canes and the rest was history with Mr. Bracy there and his love for FSU.

Despite what anyone believes Mario Edwards and Jameis Winston never wavered in their commitments to Florida State. Mario was always going to sign with FSU from what I've been told. There was some brief home sick stuff, but that was basically just Mario getting used to the fact that he's going to be on his own. Winston was over since the Clemson game, if not earlier. Alabama was never a major factor as some believed. But because of the constant pressure, Winston would simply tell fans or people around him that he is still considering them. He was one of the most active recruits for FSU all year long, even before he committed. In fact, Jameis told me that four weeks before he was to make his public commitment, he was already getting together a list of players to call. As his HC Matt Scott stated, this one was never as close as many believed.

Nothing really surprising but Menelik Watson, Ronald Darby, Colin Blake and Reggie Northrup all committed when they took their visits to Florida State. In fact, FSU knew even before the official visit Northrup was in the bag. As I said when he took the Clemson visit, it was mainly to get away from the pressure of coaches calling him and simply to have fun. His decision was over for about a month. Also, not surprisingly I've been told from my First Coast contacts 2013 LB Daniel McMillian is far from over and many close to the program feel eventually FSU will land him despite how much Daniel likes Florida at this stage.

For those that think Colin Blake and Ronald Darby came out of nowhere? Well that is not accurate. The Seminole staff had been on both of these guys for three and a half years. Darby was actually going to take a surprise visit on an open date last season, but when word got out the visit was cancelled by Darby to not tip anyone off.

The conversation from Leonard Williams to FSU staff was one final push from FSU. Unfortunately, since Fowler was pretty clear about how much another DE bothered him, the Seminoles were hot and cold about Williams. One source close to Williams told me that if Fowler wasn't in the picture and FSU showed Leonard for sure he was their guy, then the chances of him ending up at FSU were pretty high. The source also made clear that out of all the teams, Leonard felt that USC made him their top guy at DE. Florida State worked on Williams late, but the trust just wasn't there. This was a situation comparable to Northrup in that FSU worked on that kid for two months to make sure he knew how much of a priority he was. FSU never got that chance with Leonard, so that hurt their chances. Nothing really new here, but just wanted to pass that along.

Although it was never said in public, FSU felt that Goldman was theirs around the time of their summer camp. There wasn't a big concern about Alabama and main recruiter Sal Sunseri as some believe or to be honest, what I believed. I'm also told Goldman talked with Justin Shanks everyday and Mario Edwards every other day about FSU. In fact, Shanks was the one that would suggest to Goldman which schools to visit that he would have the most fun at. Goldman told this group when they visited at the camp he was a Nole.

This even surprised me, but after talking to several people I trust, many had Tracy Howard as the top CB in the nation. But that wasn't the case with FSU's board. In fact, I hear the top guy on that board at corner was Ronald Darby and very high on that list as well was Colin Blake. Howard was at the top for some recruiters, but I didn't get the impression it was that way for FSU. I held out this for a while because I didn't want to put it out there with how things were trending with Howard. But just to let you know I got this information around the time of the FSU summer camp.

Finally, a few notes on Markuss Eligwe and Justin Shanks. Eligwe was supposedly wavering on the commitment after a visit to California, but I wouldn't pay much attention to that. It was basically a quick rush after the visit, but he was always going to sign with FSU. Now Shanks got a last minute pitch from Auburn, but it didn't matter as FSU had already sealed him up since the FSU camp and his official visit. The best comment I ever heard about recruiting in Alabama is if those in-state schools mess up, you have a chance with the door being slightly open. That certainly happened as Craig waited for the opportunity to pounce for each and didn't let off the gas. For Shanks, Auburn took for granted and put him on the back burner, not thinking he would consider anyone out of state, same for Winston as Alabama thought he was a lock and then Casher the same as they thought he wouldn't qualify.

I know there will also be a lot of questions about P.J. Williams, but he entertained Miami and told people even close to him they he was seriously considering them. However, he had no intentions of leaving FSU. Alabama didn't believe PJ would ever leave, so they told him he couldn't visit, but he did convince Miami.

That's about all the stuff I have about a few things I held back throughout the recruiting process.

quote:

Lot of really impressive stuff in this. Most notably that FSU's coaching staff had been recruiting both Darby and Blake for 3 1/2 years now. Really impressed that FSU started recruiting two kids, half way across the country, before their sophomore year of high school ball. Even more impressed that they were recruiting Blake at that time since he didnt play as freshman or a sophomore and his junior year was his first year of football (not counting some middle school ball he played). Thats a really impressive staff FSU has, great id'ers of talent

quote:

Well with the recent calling into question of your credibility, one would think you'd be as precise with the info you provide as possible.

Blake hasn't played ball for 3 1/2 years.
Darby was not on the radar either, even 2 years ago.

Okay, it didn't happen overnight, but where did you pull 3 1/2 years from?

[quote = Langston's response]

CG,

I honestly don't have to explain a thing to you as my work is always documented and I even explained the situation about what I put up. You can believe what you want but I know FSU has been on Darby for over two years. I don't need to pound my chest but I'm certainly not going to sit here listen to someone come to the site I work at and basically challenge the truth of what was said. If you are looking for someone that needs to beat their chest about what they know or credibility you got the wrong site. I have no need or time to even do that. Never have and never will. Time to move on.

[/quote]

Literally makes fantastical stuff up and makes sure to tell you he knows something but won't tell you.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

The Anti-Eagle posted:

This may end up a little long, but after a few years of trying to figure out why the Cowboys can't seem to win, I think I finally have it figured out.

First I took a look at the roster. There's not a problem there. This team has enough talented players to win it all. In 2007 we had a record 13 Pro Bowl players. The result that year? One and done while the Giants won it all. We have above average to elite players at every position on offense but the interior OL (3 positions out of 11). On defense we have three elite players (Ware, Ratliff, Lee) four solid players (Spencer, Jenkins, Sensabaugh, Scandrick), two average players (Elam, Hatcher) three bad players (Newman, Bradie/Brooking, Spears/Coleman). On special teams we have a kicker who is close to automatic, and a punter that is perennial top 5 when healthy. This compares with the rest of the league including the Super Bowl champions. There is not a huge disparity in talent between us and New York or us and Green Bay. So it's not the level of talent holding us back...

How about the coaches? It's hard to judge a coach by anything other than W's and L's, but Jason Garrett was a highly sought after coach and is respected widely across the league. His attention to detail and improved discipline was a great step up from Wade Phillips. Garrett's of course not on the same level as Belichick, but I would say Garrett's more of a strength than a liability. Rob Ryan may be a touch overrated but his schemes had the defense looking pretty good until teams figured out that Terence Newman is an automatic first down. So while Rob Ryan isn't on the level of Dick LeBeau, I wouldn't say he's a bad coach either.

Ok, how about the GM? Again this goes back to the level of talent. Has Jerry made some blunders? Sure he has. He overpaid for Roy Williams in draft picks and money. He overpaid Marion Barber and Leonard Davis. But he also found some diamonds in the rough in Romo, Austin, Ratliff, took a chance on a troubled WR in Dez Bryant that appears to have paid off, found one of the best 3rd WR's in the league in Robinson, hit the nail on the head with Tyron Smith, found an above average tackle in Round 4 with Doug Free, found one of the best up and coming ILB's in Sean Lee, Demarco Murray was setting the NFL on fire before his injury and he was a 3rd round pick. Overall you can't say Jerry has been a failure as a GM. Sure he's made some mistakes but what GM hasn't?

So what else is there? If it's not the players, not the coaches, not the general manager, what's left? This is what kept puzzling me for a while but I think I finally figured it out. It's the atmosphere. Jerry Jones, in his effort to make the Cowboys a marketable product, has neutered the attitude of the team. I couldn't help but feel jealousy after watching Eli Manning hoist his 2nd lombardy trophy. I was jealous of the Giants' management and attitude. They were 9-7 and barely made the playoffs, but when push came to shove, they got it done. Why can't the Cowboys do that? Here's why...

"America's Team" is a label that I have truly come to hate. It paints a big fat target square on the Cowboys' backs and makes every team bring their A game when they play us. The perennial success of the franchise in the 70's and 90's created a culture where the Cowboys somehow transcended the rest of the league, and despite only having won a single playoff game in 15 years, that label still follows us around. Not only does every team bring their A game when they play us, but evidently the refs also despise us for our fame (many other studies prove this). So now every week we face teams bringing their A game and refs that are biased.

But I believe the Cowboys could even overcome all of that if not for the "Hollywood" mentality that Jerry Jones has instilled in this franchise. Being marketable and making money are obviously Jerry Jones' top priority over winning. Don't get me wrong, I think Jones wants to win, but perhaps he's oblivious to the fact that the reason this team folds in crunch time is because of all of the media attention, the America's Team label, the fact that we have the biggest and fanciest stadium in all of sports. Unfortunately we as fans should also take some of the blame, for encouraging this kind of behavior as well as having unrealistic demands on the team.

As Troy Aikman said, "Dallas isn't a football town, it's a WINNER's town." How can our players ever have the swagger and bravado necessary to beat playoff teams on the road if they're constantly hearing criticism from the fans and the media? We don't give them enough room to breathe and develop into winners because we demand too much too soon.

In short, Jerry Jones' "Hollywood" stamp on this franchise combined with the way the fans crush the confidence of the team is the reason we will never win a Super Bowl no matter how talented the players and coaches are. Sadly I don't feel this is something that can change, at least overnight. Dallas' fans will always have insanely high expectations given our storied history, and Jerry Jones will always be more about making a team marketable than making a team with guts that can have the confidence to win big games.

tl;dr: The Cowboys have elite talent, elite coaching, and an elite GM, but the "America's Team" label is holding them back.

:shepface:

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

tl;dr: The Cowboys have elite talent, elite coaching, and an elite GM, but the "America's Team" label is holding them back.

I expected this to be a rant about how the Cowboys need to run Romo out of town if they ever want to win, so I think as dumb as his argument is, it's not bad for the typical Dallas fan.

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

:stare:
http://www.houstonianonline.com/viewpoints/dallas-vs-houston-rivalry-is-too-harsh-1.2697459

:allears:

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Trade posts are always awful. Always.

quote:

i dont know if the caps of both teams would allow it but what do you guys think of revis and a 3rd round pick for gronk? each team gets something they need
:downswords:

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I wanna see those ref bias studies.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

Ozu posted:

Trade posts are always awful. Always.

Is Gronk playing RT? Becuase the Jets need that way more than TE

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

McKracken posted:

Is Gronk playing RT? Becuase the Jets need that way more than TE

Gronk is actually great at pass blocking.

He's still not worth, you know, your pass defense

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

McKracken posted:

I expected this to be a rant about how the Cowboys need to run Romo out of town if they ever want to win, so I think as dumb as his argument is, it's not bad for the typical Dallas fan.

The Cowboys forums I've looked at have been pretty strongly pro-Romo, oddly enough. They all seem to grasp that the defense is the real problem. Although Romo playing in a golf tournament this week is not helping things...

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
There's a new thread in finheaven "Your realistic free agency + first 3 NFL draft picks"

Of course literally 90% of the posts are -

1) PEYTON MANNING
2) MARIO WILLIAMS
3) TRADE 1 2 3 TO ST LOUIS AND GRAB RG3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Ozu posted:

I always get irrationally happy when I see someone use this because it means I didn't completely waste $30 on it.

• Locked thread