Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Soundtrack by Eiffel 65.

Da Boo De Da Boo Die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Baron von Eevl posted:

"From the Director of
BLUE CRUSH and
INTO THE BLUE

DARKBLUE"

Not too mention Blues Brothers 3: The Blue-ening.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Blue Velvet 2: Blue Harder

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Well come on, be honest, how many people saw Swordfish just for Halle Berry's boobs?

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
"Make me feel good, make me feel gooooood"

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

Well come on, be honest, how many people saw Swordfish just for Halle Berry's boobs?

Is there any other reason to see to see a Halle Berry movie?

MortonTheCranium
Nov 25, 2004

We're cousins. (bros)

Alhazred posted:

Is there any other reason to see to see a Halle Berry movie?

Seeing her get railed on a couch.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Codependent Poster posted:

I just loved how blatant that scene was. It was pandering to the utmost level. There was no real reason for her to be topless and it added nothing to the movie.

Still, I loved that scene a lot.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Madkal posted:

I just loved how blatant that scene was. It was pandering to the utmost level. There was no real reason for her to be topless and it added nothing to the movie.

Still, I loved that scene a lot.

And that is where you are wrong.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Dissapointed Owl posted:

And that is where you are wrong.

Well it added Berry's boobs to the movie, that is true. But it felt like "here are my tits, aren't they nice (yes they are) and now back to the movie".

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Madkal posted:

Well it added Berry's boobs to the movie, that is true. But it felt like "here are my tits, aren't they nice (yes they are) and now back to the movie".

Every movie should have an interlude with Halle Berry's tits.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Madkal posted:

Oh poo poo sorry, I thought the movie was about Berry's breasts and the rest was filler.

Also,

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

I stole this from the Drive thread. I know it's fan made, but dear god...it deserves a special place here.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Desperado Bones posted:

I stole this from the Drive thread. I know it's fan made, but dear god...it deserves a special place here.

The alternate version where everyone wears a latex mask.

The Triumphant
Sep 2, 2011

Yeah, I've seen Robocop. Bitches, leave.

Desperado Bones posted:

Was Ron Perlman in that movie? Because the guy in the bottom right looks like him, and if you are making a normal person look like Ron Perlman you have failed as an artist.

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

Yes it is Ron Perlman, but it is kind of interesting that he comes out the most normal-looking person on the poster.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

The Triumphant posted:

Was Ron Perlman in that movie? Because the guy in the bottom right looks like him, and if you are making a normal person look like Ron Perlman you have failed as an artist.

Remember when you hadn't seen Robocop and you were forced to watch Robocop?

You haven't seen Drive. You must see Drive.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Desperado Bones posted:

So Drive is that episode of Twilight Zone with the masks remade with cars and the 80s, then?

The Triumphant
Sep 2, 2011

Yeah, I've seen Robocop. Bitches, leave.

Noxville posted:

Yes it is Ron Perlman, but it is kind of interesting that he comes out the most normal-looking person on the poster.

Okay then. It does still say something that I can identify him and none of the other actors.

(And I've been meaning to see Drive given that no one here ever shuts up about it, but it's only been on DVD like a week and a half guys).

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Desperado Bones posted:

So this film includes Odo, Lex Luthor and Rondo Hatton?

Rogue1-and-a-half
Mar 7, 2011
That cannot be Albert Brooks. That is not supposed to be Albert Brooks, is it? I will beat someone if that is loving supposed to be Albert Brooks.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Rogue1-and-a-half posted:

That cannot be Albert Brooks. That is not supposed to be Albert Brooks, is it? I will beat someone if that is loving supposed to be Albert Brooks.

It's supposed to be Albert Brooks. You know what you have to do.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Take him back to the Burn Unit?

Rogue1-and-a-half
Mar 7, 2011

SRM posted:

It's supposed to be Albert Brooks. You know what you have to do.

I'll be back in a while. :jihad:

Edit: "Take him back to the burn unit?" I literally laughed out loud.

Rogue1-and-a-half fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Feb 11, 2012

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

If someone ever made a muppet version of Colm Meaney, the Albert Brooks thing is what I imagine it would look like.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Nice to see Odo getting some work after Deep Space Nine.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

My favorite thing about it is that Gosling is on that poster FOUR times.

GrumbleGrumble
Jul 11, 2004

Desperado Bones posted:

Don't lie to me! Those are not her boobs! Look at the photoshopped face in there...

To contribute, I liked this one. Perhaps it's the red.

The poster so nice you've gotta use it twice.

sambafish
Sep 24, 2008

If you havin' hull problems I feel bad for you son/
I got 99 problems, but a breach ain't one/

Desperado Bones posted:

Boy I can't wait to see Nick Park's Drive!

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

That Drive poster is simply bad and wrong in everything,it looks like those painted posters you would see in some little forgotten Middle Eastern/Asian town.

Leaving this here:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Is that Drive poster supposed to be "What everyone would look like wearing a mask of themselves?" Or just a weird interpretation of the characters?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Renner is wasting no time. MI, Avengers, now Bourne franchises. Good for him

(I also like that poster)

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Desperado Bones posted:

That Drive poster is simply bad and wrong in everything,it looks like those painted posters you would see in some little forgotten Middle Eastern/Asian town.

Leaving this here:

Wait, there's another Bourne movie coming out? I had no idea!

That poster's alright. Right off the bat, you can tell it's going to be a Bourne movie without Matt Damon, but similar to the Matt Damon Bournes. There could have been more done with it, but at least it's not just a floating head.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

What's my best option for rasterbating an image these days? I used to use the Sect of Homokaasu website but apparently it's been shut down since the last time I used it. I want one of those fan made Drive posters on my wall.

Rogue1-and-a-half
Mar 7, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Renner is wasting no time. MI, Avengers, now Bourne franchises. Good for him

I'm thrilled. I've been pulling for Renner to make it big ever since SWAT, which was an awful movie, in which he had an awful role that he managed to completely save by playing the part in a really weird, off-beat way. I love it when you can see someone doing "Great" acting in a really crappy movie. Always makes me want to see the actor get more movies.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Am I the only one who thought that was Gerard Butler at first in the Bourne poster?

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
This was a fairly bad movie, but the poster does a nice job of hiding that fact.

And here's the cover it got for VHS release.

It's a Pyun!

AndyP
Nov 7, 2011

explosivo posted:

What's my best option for rasterbating an image these days? I used to use the Sect of Homokaasu website but apparently it's been shut down since the last time I used it. I want one of those fan made Drive posters on my wall.

I've had good experiences using Block Posters.

http://www.blockposters.com/

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
Here's a terrible poster:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
White Space: A Joe Eckardt Film