Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Power of Pecota posted:

I haven't seen Breaking Bad

Fix that fast man, it really is one of the best shows on tv. i'm still waiting for the 4th season to come out on blu-ray though so maybe it went downhill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptBushido
Mar 24, 2004

WOULD YOU RATHER...

a) Force a CBB fan who has not seen all of Mr. Show to watch that before anything else?

or

b) Force someone who hasn't seen any Breaking Bad to watch that before anything else?

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

CaptBushido posted:

WOULD YOU RATHER...

a) Force a CBB fan who has not seen all of Mr. Show to watch that before anything else?

or

b) Force someone who hasn't seen any Breaking Bad to watch that before anything else?

Probably Breaking Bad so they can get caught up in time for the final season, which starts in July.

CaptBushido
Mar 24, 2004

Max22 posted:

Probably Breaking Bad so they can get caught up in time for the final season, which starts in July.

I'm sorry, you voted early. I'm going to have to dock you points.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

CaptBushido posted:

I'm sorry, you voted early. I'm going to have to dock you points.

My hat is under the floor :(

wafflesnsegways
Jan 12, 2008
And that's why I was forced to surgically attach your hands to your face.
That is a classic blunder.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?

RandolphCarter posted:

Fix that fast man, it really is one of the best shows on tv. i'm still waiting for the 4th season to come out on blu-ray though so maybe it went downhill.
Nope

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I dunno about the TV show. The fun of CBB is the spontaneity, but it seems like most of the interviews will be scripted bits.
The ALW 'stretching' part happened on the podcast previously. Hopefully not a lot more gets recycled.

edit: I mean, some of those skits were great, but hopefully there's an amount of real chat before the prepped parts happen.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Mar 11, 2012

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

Teenage Fansub posted:

I dunno about the TV show. The fun of CBB is the spontaneity, but it seems like most of the interviews will be scripted bits.
The ALW 'stretching' part happened on the podcast previously. Hopefully not a lot more gets recycled.

I'm sure there will be a little more recycling than we as loyal fans would like to see, but the vast majority of it seems like it'll be new and I can't wait for more cut-scenes like when Scott went searching for Reggie

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

caveman thug poo poo posted:

Yesssssss thank you for this.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
Oh my god, Hotdog's back! And gone just as quickly :(

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers

Holy poo poo, what a great episode, especially the ending. :aaa:

There's no way it won't be on the end-of-year wrap up, I'm calling it.

Urk! fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Mar 12, 2012

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

plastered quack posted:

I was listening to the end at work and I bust up laughing.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

plastered quack posted:

I was going to the student store at my school right at this moment and I must have looked like a crazy person because I could not stop laughing.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

OMG that was amazing. please let Don DeMello be alive

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

FitFortDanga posted:

OMG that was amazing. please let Don DeMello be alive

I have a pretty good feeling that all of the better characters than "that Irish guy" are going to survive, the first-floor window thing set up an easy out.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Has Daly ever been on as himself, because when Scott said "is that your real voice?" I realized I had no clue.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

I think he even did a full episode once, but I can't remember which one

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I don't know about CBB, but he was on a full episode of Who Charted? as himself.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Maybe that's what I'm thinking of. Abandon sex!

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER

Mr. Squishy posted:

Has Daly ever been on as himself, because when Scott said "is that your real voice?" I realized I had no clue.

I just listened to the episode with Zach Galifianikis and Andy Samberg, I think it was 14. He did a bit in the beginning and one at the end but he was just himself for the middle.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

I think this is my favorite episode ever.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Harm Barn Gumshoe posted:

I think this is my favorite episode ever.

Holy poo poo it's so good.

"Alright Dalton, do you have another poem for us? You seem like an interesting guy, I wanna get to know you. How you taste ."

"Alright Dustin, you'll role play as Scott. Remember that you're a vampire in this scenario ."

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

So when you get into trouble, will you send in your girls?

SansWetware
Oct 16, 2008
This may be the greatest episode. loving hilarious start to finish.

moleman
Apr 26, 2003

Now the time has come to gather our forces and run.
Amazing episode, Daly makes everything great.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I knew as soon as I saw Mantzoukas and Daly as the guest that it would be a good episode, did not think it would be so amazing.

SansWetware
Oct 16, 2008
I lost it at dip duh dip dip wahhhhhhhh!!!!

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

I used a long car trip to give my girlfriend a crash course in Comedy Bang Bang, and Andy Daly is hands-down my favorite guest. And on the final stretch, I went to get another episode and saw the newest one had both Andy and Jason.
Jesus Christ. That had to be the best possible unplanned payoff to a marathon ever.

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
Jan 8, 2006

by Ion Helmet
Very fun episode, best of the year so far for me. "Number zero: get hit by two trains at the same time."

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Holy poo poo this was perfect. I loved the poems.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

COUNTIN THE BILLIES posted:

Very fun episode, best of the year so far for me. "Number zero: get hit by two trains at the same time."

Holy poo poo, I kept thinking of that line long after he said it and it continued to crack me up. Really was an amazing episode.

I was going to say it was a nice return to form, but then I doublechecked the previous episodes. The last three episodes, including this one, have been hilarious. Really only 145 was a misstep in the previous six episodes. Don't call it a comeback, son.

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005

quote:

VAMPIRES VAMPIRES VAMPIRES VAMPIRES VAMPIRES

I. Was. Dying at work when he was reading this part. My coworker had to ask me if I was ok because it looked like I was doubled over in pain and crying. This has got to be my favorite Comedy Bang Bang that I've ever heard. I love Jason and Andy Daly already, and this just excelled. I could listen to Jason laughing all day, really brightens my day.

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
The chain suicides had me laughing so much my face hurt.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004
They say the fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live

A DANGEROUS LIFE: The Poem.

I am doing a podcast about vampires this week by pure coincidence and this is awesome.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Ahaha, hats off to the thread title change.

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

You say you want a revolution

Power of Pecota posted:

I have a pretty good feeling that all of the better characters than "that Irish guy" are going to survive, the first-floor window thing set up an easy out.

There is no better character. :colbert: that was my favorite Daly appearance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

dancehall posted:

There is no better character. :colbert: that was my favorite Daly appearance

I loved that Mantzoukas tried to get Daly to make up a limerick and Daly just flipped it around on him. Always my favorite improv moment.