Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LSC
Apr 17, 2006

KettleWL posted:

I dunno maybe this is just my associating intellectual more with the definition for "academic" than anything else, but that's how I've seen it used more often than not. Also hi ham you're a p good poster and I like what you had to say, but white rappers should be held to a different standard because most are awful.

Caste rapping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
NFL.com

quote:

This may offend some, these are just facts, (just to clarify I am not racist) but how many black QB's have won Superbowls? The Answer: ONE. Athletic QB's are better off playing defense.

Aaron Rogers, DE, Green Bay Packers

haljordan posted:

Hell, give me $1 million a year. My plan as commissioner will be "Just let poo poo run itself, because its the NFL and a license to print money."

I'll do this for 80 thousand a year and license to punch any three owners in the face at a time of my choosing.

One of these days, Dan...

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Feb 26, 2012

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
If you have to qualify any statement you make with a "just to clarify I am not racist/sexist/homophobic" disclaimer you should probably not finish that sentence.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

McKracken posted:

If you have to qualify any statement you make with a "just to clarify I am not racist/sexist/homophobic" disclaimer you should probably not finish that sentence.

That is exactly what I said.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

McKracken posted:

Just to clarify, I am not a racist, but I loving love to eat apples. :colbert:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

swickles posted:

Just to clarify, I am not a racist, but I loving love to eat apples. :colbert:

You sicken me with your biblical Snake-man bigotry.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Toussaint Louverture posted:

NFL.com

Racist though he may be I'm drawing a blank as to who this one black SB-winning QB is. Also he ignores the fact that most QBs are white.

McKracken posted:

I'm not racist but gently caress white people.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

C-Euro posted:

Racist though he may be I'm drawing a blank as to who this one black SB-winning QB is.

Alternate universe Donovan McNabb obviously

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

C-Euro posted:

Racist though he may be I'm drawing a blank as to who this one black SB-winning QB is.

Doug Williams. Who was admittedly kind of forgettable aside from being the answer to that trivia question.

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

MorningView posted:

Doug Williams. Who was admittedly kind of forgettable aside from being the answer to that trivia question.

Williams also had a 6 hour dental surgery the day before the Super Bowl and played the game with his jaw wired shut. A fact of note, I think.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Steve Young is apparently black, too.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

That is exactly what I said.

I love how the whole first half of the statement is a preemptive attempt to dispel the fact he might be a racist.

"Hey, this may offend some of you bleeding heart politically correct people, but don't get mad at me because these are JUST FACTS, so don't shoot the messenger. Also I am not racist but (insert racist statement)."

Also Joe Theismann is another SB winning QB who was really athletic. He was used as a punt returner his first year on the Redskins which is probably the first and last time that has happened ever.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

McKracken posted:

I love how the whole first half of the statement is a preemptive attempt to dispel the fact he might be a racist.

"Hey, this may offend some of you bleeding heart politically correct people, but don't get mad at me because these are JUST FACTS, so don't shoot the messenger. Also I am not racist but (insert racist statement)."

Also Joe Theismann is another SB winning QB who was really athletic. He was used as a punt returner his first year on the Redskins which is probably the first and last time that has happened ever.

What's more athletic, Theismann returning punts or this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRdP6HdtTd8

Chad Ochocinco, HOF 20??

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

gohuskies posted:

Williams also had a 6 hour dental surgery the day before the Super Bowl and played the game with his jaw wired shut. A fact of note, I think.

WTF, just wait a day or two, man.

Yad Rock
Mar 1, 2005

gohuskies posted:

And when he wouldn't give post-game interviews they probably called him uppity

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Clearly showing a lack of focus and care about the Super Bowl. A white quarterback would have probably had his jaw taken off to play in the Super Bowl, but the welfare quotaback takes it all for granted.

excidium
Oct 24, 2004

Tambahawk Soars
From ArrowheadPride.com

RAWKC posted:

Its ya BOY......RAWKC.....still west coast livin and KICKIN.....though the haterz wish i DIDNT....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

ITS TIME TO PUT IT DOWN FOR THA TOWN..........let me be the first to say here and for the whole world 2 see....F@#K PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......AND F#%K THE mainstream media and there disrespect for The Chiefs and our FANS!!!!!!!......yeah i said it.... If the "SOURCES" are correct and Manning didnt even consider the CHIEFS in his quest for a good team....THEN F^&k him!!!!!!......point blank period ....if thats what he did then he has no respect for our organization or the guyS in our locker room.....SO F!!K HIM.....!!!!....aND IF THE MEDIA AND THEIR "SOURCES " are wrong as they so often are .... F@#K THEM !!!!!!!!!!......The media has been the CHIEFS biggest issue since PIOLI came in town....look at the B@##S#%T THAT THE PAPERS AND ESPN WILL RUN WITH ...THATS negative about the Chiefs....kent babb fake s@#t ....an entire article of rumor and petty bull...and thats just the latest media mocking of the CHIEFS.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!....IM SICK OF IT.....point blank period

1st lets put this in perspective.....the Chiefs are without a doubt a team that is solidly built with young hungry talent..... a defense that is more than capable of becoming a TOP 5 D ......and an offense with enough skill players to rival THE PACkers AND THE saints all being held back by 2 main areas of problem ... Mediocrity at the QB position and the lack of a talented NT to properly run our 3-4 defense....and of those 2 problems ....THe QB position is of the most importance because a good QB can overcome a teams deficiencies ( Tom Brady- last ranked D, Aaron Rodgers- horrible D, Drew Brees - bad D, etc.).....WITH A solid QB next year we are a playoff lock and a with a talented QB a super bowl contender.....and if ya WANNA TALK REAL ......WITH BOTH OF THOSE AREAS OF PROBLEM FIXED ....A SUPER BOWL WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......point blank period.....

At this point i am hopin he goes to DENVER just so we can SLAP THE HOLY SH@T OUTTA HIM AND THE SUCKA rear end DONKEYS.....Im even ready to say give us TEBOW...and lets get down!!!!.....and im serious about TEBOW....im so SICK with it I say....draft trent richardson....sign Carl Nicks...and PAUL SOLIAI.....grab TEBOW and we run the BALL down the throatsof EVERYBODY ON OUR SCHEDULE AND LET ...TEbow do his thang and just throw it up to BOWE , BALDWIN AND MOEAKI.......think about it RED ZONE SCORING HAD BEEN ONE OF OUR ACHILLES HEELS FOR YEARS...With Tebow we instantly become a red zone juggernaut you have to man up on our wideouts to stop the run .....and with TEBOW , JC or trent richardson in the backfield the misdirection games are endless...and dont leave out MOEAKI man 2 man on a SS or OLB...the red zone problem is solved..........thats how PISSED I am......!!!!!!!!!.......look at what the mind conjures when anger takes over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAWKC.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....PICTURE ME SLAPPIN THE TOUGHEST GUY YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP BOOGIE

Oh wait, the thread isn't awesome posts from other forums? My bad.

Sleepy Beef
Oct 2, 2009

by Fistgrrl
PICTURE ME SLAPPIN THE BIGGEST GUY YOU KNOW

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
You see, if he signed with us we're (just talkin' real) a Super Bowl Winner.

Since he won't, I hope he goes to one of our two biggest rivals so we can hit him.

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

:stare:
Just once I'd like to sit quietly and watch somebody type a post like that. Do they slam down the key over and over for each period? Do they stop to hit caps lock for the parts where they're yelling through the internet? It would be amazing to see the artist go through his process.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

excidium posted:

From ArrowheadPride.com

Confess, this is you.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

excidium posted:

From ArrowheadPride.com

This may be my cousin. He just posted a similar rant on Facebook that was tidied up a little bit.

excidium
Oct 24, 2004

Tambahawk Soars

Breaky posted:

Confess, this is you.

EXCIDIUM.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....PICTURE ME SLAPPIN THE TOUGHEST GUY YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

excidium posted:

EXCIDIUM.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....PICTURE ME SLAPPIN THE TOUGHEST GUY YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S JAMAAL CHARLES 2011 HIGHLIGHT REEL AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALO-gently caress MY KNEE! OW.

:smith:

Sorry this was the 1st thing to pop into my head.

HypnoCabbage
Oct 26, 2007
Cheap as hell since 1971.

excidium posted:

It's like Divalover in text format.

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

Breaky posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S JAMAAL CHARLES 2011 HIGHLIGHT REEL AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALO-gently caress MY KNEE! OW.

I'm getting weird looks from people because I'm laughing like a fool at a coffee shop reading this.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
point blank period.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Cole posted:

point blank period.

You've got to admit that you don't want one of these --> . <-- coming at you from right in front of your face.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
man that was a good post but why'd he kill boogie at the end. that ain't right

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

I think he's rapping or something. The ellipses are like some sort of pentameter.

excidium
Oct 24, 2004

Tambahawk Soars
A sweet little exchange between RAWKC and a Broncos fan.

BroncoFan posted:

I LOVE it!!!

Now Chiefs Fans are asking for TEBOW!!! This keeps getting better. Manning never considered KC. Cry about it.

RAWKC posted:

Aye you SUCKA rear end DOnkey lover……this is the wrong spot to try to play hard……DONT GET YO rear end ROASTED UP IN HERE…….YOU sissies all over there fawnin over TEBOW now yall ready to divorce him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!……….

BroncoFan posted:

Sorry bro I really don't know what the hell you said,

I don’t speak thug retard. But it is hilarious how fast your tone changes about players.

RAWKC posted:

THUG REtard….what in sam hell is that…..?……and dont BRO me ….If your a DONKEY fan than go over there to that bland rear end site yall got….and discuss CREED albums and REGIS philbin hairpieces….or your WWTD bracelets…or whatever you bologna eatin slap dicks talk about……..BUT i guess id have to be a JACKASS DONKEY LOVER for you 2 understand what im saying……..what a SUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy owns.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Using "whatever you bologna eatin slap dicks talk about" in casual conversation today.

Actually, mods, change my name to Bologna Eating Slap Dick. Thanks!

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Truly a new hero for our generation.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

excidium posted:

From ArrowheadPride.com

Just looking at that on a holistic level - not even reading it - draws a :stare:

and a :ughh:

excidium
Oct 24, 2004

Tambahawk Soars

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Just looking at that on a holistic level - not even reading it - draws a :stare:

and a :ughh:

Apparently you don't know quality posting when it SLAPS YOU IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...you bologna eating slap dick!!

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
On the Redskins getting Garcon instead of Jackson:

quote:

Much cheaper than giving Vjax 60+ million. Jackson is overrated anyway. He only put up decent stats with phillip rivers...going to take a miracle to do better with JF.

Garcon's deal is on par with the market, given what Colston got (40 mil, 19 guaranteed).

pschoy
Mar 2, 2009
Courtesy of Buffalo Rumblings' favorite lobotomy candidate 'abayarde' regarding the possible signing of Mario Williams,

" Pandemonium will be restore in our House
by abayarde

on Mar 13, 2012 5:02 PM EDT

Abayarde is more pump than the 1988 rebook pumps Friday my Baby boy was born one of many Blessings in my life. Now back to the REAL DEAL. WE THE NATION OF THE WHAGON BLASTERS WILL RISE THIS YEAR AND BE A FORCE THAT WON'T BE STOP EVEN IF YOU BRING THE ADVENGERS OR THE FANTASTIC 4. We will be the Super Freak of all freaks of Defences that's Right I SAY THE DEFENCES OF ALL THE DEFENCES THE ROAR ANS SHOOUT THAT WE WILL SCREAM IN OUR HOUSE ON GAME TIME WILL BE HEAR ON THE 4 corners of THE UNIVERSE. DO NOT DISPARE MY RUMBLERS THE STAND AND RISE OF OUR LOVING BUFFALO BILLS. WILL ONCE AGAIN WILL BE KNOWN AROUND THE PLANET IT ONLY ONE WAY FROM HEAR AND THAT IS ALL THE WAY UP. THIS YEAR IS THE ONE THAT'S BEEN WRITEN WE WILL NOT FAIL IS NOT AND OPTION THE FURY OF OUR NATION WILL BE ONCE THE KINGDOME OF GLORY I AM A JEDI LIKE THE FATHER BEFORE MY FATHER THE FORCE IS STRONG AND CAN NOT BE STOP THIS IS OUR TIME NOW NOW NOW"

Apparently, this man has a new born son.
Fantastic.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Regnevelc posted:

Using "whatever you bologna eatin slap dicks talk about" in casual conversation today.

Actually, mods, change my name to Bologna Eating Slap Dick. Thanks!

I was successful in using this phrase today. It was fantastic.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Moose-Willis posted:

Courtesy of Buffalo Rumblings' favorite lobotomy candidate 'abayarde' regarding the possible signing of Mario Williams,

" Pandemonium will be restore in our House
by abayarde

on Mar 13, 2012 5:02 PM EDT

Abayarde is more pump than the 1988 rebook pumps Friday my Baby boy was born one of many Blessings in my life. Now back to the REAL DEAL. WE THE NATION OF THE WHAGON BLASTERS WILL RISE THIS YEAR AND BE A FORCE THAT WON'T BE STOP EVEN IF YOU BRING THE ADVENGERS OR THE FANTASTIC 4. We will be the Super Freak of all freaks of Defences that's Right I SAY THE DEFENCES OF ALL THE DEFENCES THE ROAR ANS SHOOUT THAT WE WILL SCREAM IN OUR HOUSE ON GAME TIME WILL BE HEAR ON THE 4 corners of THE UNIVERSE. DO NOT DISPARE MY RUMBLERS THE STAND AND RISE OF OUR LOVING BUFFALO BILLS. WILL ONCE AGAIN WILL BE KNOWN AROUND THE PLANET IT ONLY ONE WAY FROM HEAR AND THAT IS ALL THE WAY UP. THIS YEAR IS THE ONE THAT'S BEEN WRITEN WE WILL NOT FAIL IS NOT AND OPTION THE FURY OF OUR NATION WILL BE ONCE THE KINGDOME OF GLORY I AM A JEDI LIKE THE FATHER BEFORE MY FATHER THE FORCE IS STRONG AND CAN NOT BE STOP THIS IS OUR TIME NOW NOW NOW"

Apparently, this man has a new born son.
Fantastic.

This guy kind of owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Regnevelc posted:

I was successful in using this phrase today. It was fantastic.

Do the bonus level, fit it into a PowerPoint slide

• Locked thread