Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
Ducca's rap was amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Could someone name a few episodes where Adomian did that Dr. Schindler character. I can't clearly remember him doing it ever.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Tiny animals under glass... Smaller than sand...

Mr. Squishy posted:

Could someone name a few episodes where Adomian did that Dr. Schindler character. I can't clearly remember him doing it ever.
#57 from almost two years ago is the only other time I remember him doing it. It's one of my favorites, especially once I found out that Merrill Shindler is a real person, but apparently his character got a mixed reception!

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I asked the same thing after hearing 57 a while ago, and Adomian came back with him for 64 with Sarah Silverman and Mary Lynn Rajskub. He's not nearly as good as he is in 57, though.

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

Iron Butterfly Tablets

Skin Mag-nesium Capsulses

Vitamin D

Vitamin B

Vitamin Abe Vigoda

Fish Oil

Phish Oil

Phil Fish Oil

Okay I was listening to the best of 2010 the other day, and the winner for "best bit" or whatever was Bob Ducca's list of ailments. What episode was this. I was doubled the gently caress over.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

The list of supplements I just made up. The list of ailments is from episode 51 at http://blip.tv/comedy-deathray-radio/rss

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem

Little Blue Couch posted:

Okay I was listening to the best of 2010 the other day, and the winner for "best bit" or whatever was Bob Ducca's list of ailments. What episode was this. I was doubled the gently caress over.

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/the-partys-still-raging/

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007
Here's some of or all the guests that'll be on the CBB show

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/...DDhzVcoMFXMR.99

Michael Cera, Zach Galifianakis, Jon Hamm, Ed Helms, Amy Poehler, Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd, Adam Scott & "Weird Al" Yankovic, Will Arnett, David Cross, Tenacious D, Will Forte, Topher Grace, Colin Hanks, Jon Heder, Tim Heidecker, Gillian Jacobs, Nick Kroll, Thomas Lennon, Bob Odenkirk, Patton Oswalt, Chris Parnell, Andy Richter & Paul F. Tompkins.

Hoping that this isn't a complete list because there's a lot of names missing there.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
A great list, but I'm still hoping we can Womp It Up.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

For a ten episode run that's a lot of guests.

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
Not seeing Adomian/Morris/Daly on the list made me a little nervous, but that's probably because they aren't guests/celebrities.

I refuse to believe that Bob Ducca won't make at least one appearance.

Urk! fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Mar 21, 2012

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER

RandolphCarter posted:

For a ten episode run that's a lot of guests.

Yeah but there were what, six guests in the preview alone? Seven?

pork minstral
Apr 27, 2004

Into the Void

RightClickSaveAs posted:

#57 from almost two years ago is the only other time I remember him doing it. It's one of my favorites, especially once I found out that Merrill Shindler is a real person, but apparently his character got a mixed reception!
Yeah, this latest one is the only episode I've even barely tolerated Shindler in. It's just a repetitive grossout gag.

SUPER IRAN-CONTRA
Jun 23, 2004

La Revolucion no tiene tiempo para elecciones

pork minstral posted:

Yeah, this latest one is the only episode I've even barely tolerated Shindler in. It's just a repetitive grossout gag.

he really got stuck on "raspberry", it wasn't even a varied grossout gag. I was ready to give up until Bob Ducca showed up and started talking about ranches.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I'd never heard that character before, and now I hope to never hear him again. The voice itself was interesting and comical, but he didn't really do much with it. There's not much one can do with disgusting food bits.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Listen to #57 with Brian Posehn. It's goddamn hilarious. :)

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

UP AND ADAM posted:

Listen to #57 with Brian Posehn. It's goddamn hilarious. :)
I'm on a see food diet.

PepeSilvia
Mar 17, 2009

plastered quack posted:

Not seeing Adomian/Morris/Daly on the list made me a little nervous, but that's probably because they aren't guests/celebrities.

I refuse to believe that Bob Ducca won't make at least one appearance.

I just finished listening to last week's Doug Loves Movies, where Adomian makes an appearance, and he says he's going to be on the IFC show.

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers

PepeSilvia posted:

I just finished listening to last week's Doug Loves Movies, where Adomian makes an appearance, and he says he's going to be on the IFC show.

...Well, that's a little embarrassing. But thanks, it's a relief :)

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Man, do I love me some Dame Lord Sir Anthony Lloyd Webber.

"I say, how close are we to a break Scottric? I have an idea.
Before we take the break, at the count of three, maaarking the Queensberry rules. Everyone reaches...for a knife ONETWOTHREEGO!"

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Marcus of Queensbury surely.
VVVV Well I'll be VVVV

Mr. Squishy fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Mar 26, 2012

CaptBushido
Mar 24, 2004

Mr. Squishy posted:

Marcus of Queensbury surely.

Marquess of Queensberry :eng101:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquess_of_Queensberry_Rules

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Bobby Moynihan is becoming one of my favorite guests.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

RandolphCarter posted:

Look all I am sayin is back the gently caress off man.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

RandolphCarter posted:

I haven't listened to today's episode yet but the Fagen Platt episode is one of my all time favorites.

"Uhh the Vlassic pickle stork!"

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Cast No Engine posted:

I haven't listened to today's episode yet but the Fagen Platt episode is one of my all time favorites.

"Uhh the Vlassic pickle stork!"

I fell like you're pranking me.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Great episode. I love this Fourvel character and Andrew Lloyd Weber is at his best.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
I miss the Dame Sir title.

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
Jan 8, 2006

by Ion Helmet
I loved this episode, was cracking up the whole time. In the top 3 of the year for me right now.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

CaptBushido posted:

Marquess of Queensberry :eng101:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquess_of_Queensberry_Rules
KNIFEGRAB!

LITERALLY MAD IRL
Oct 30, 2008

And Malcolm Gladwell likes what he hears!

Zsinjeh posted:

KNIFEGRAB!
Kid
Naughty
I
Friend
Education/Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge
Gadzooks, I'm terrified of this little child who's going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upper hand.
Really, don't you think it's time you grabbed the knife?
A shame it would be were this little boy to grab the knife first and stab us.
Boy

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"
Anyone remember the episode where PFT as Ice-T was hiding under the console?

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!

Maarak posted:

Anyone remember the episode where PFT as Ice-T was hiding under the console?

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

LITERALLY MAD IRL posted:

Kid
Naughty
I
Friend
Education/Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge
Gadzooks, I'm terrified of this little child who's going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upper hand.
Really, don't you think it's time you grabbed the knife?
A shame it would be were this little boy to grab the knife first and stab us.
Boy
The second time they went through it I was choking, and then when the interrupt came I lost it.

One of my absolute favorite episodes!

e: vvvvvvvvv
I'm somewhat new to the Comedy podcast genre, and a while back I was listening to a Doug Loves Movies podcast and I had to go back and listen again when it was explained in the thread that it was just Doug and Paul on the show.

...Not Doug, Paul and two other comics each portraying Garry Marshall and Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber

Zsinjeh fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Mar 28, 2012

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Bobby Moynihan did a really good job this episode and of course everyone should blow PFT like always, but Scott has also been really on top of his game lately too, he's definitely come a long way

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

You say you want a revolution
Scott hasn't played any of his stupid games (eg Who Said It, Alive or Dead) in a while though and I hope they return!

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
I think they actually require a bit of preparation and he just hasn't had the time.

And yes, I really hope Who Said It? comes back. The Andy Richter one is hilarious

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Hee hee
Shamone
Where's Lisa Marie
Dah
Where dem elephant bones
Where's Macaulay
Dah
Shamone
Hoo
Where my glove
Hoo

Who said it?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I'm just waiting for a guest to actually have heard it before and say "Barack Obama." To which I assume Scott will say "No sorry, that was Michael Jackson."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Hsien-Ko posted:

Hee hee
Shamone
Where's Lisa Marie
Dah
Where dem elephant bones