Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Almo
Jan 1, 2007

by angerbot

Arschlochkind posted:

NEW NIKE TEXANS UNIFORM DESIGN LEAKED

hahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry
My dream for the Eagles:

With black or silver trim.

Why gently caress with the best jersey in the NFL? That color was this city, and I remember when they changed it and I was four.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Febreeze posted:

Remember when we first found out Nike was getting the uniform contract, and some really bad fake mock-ups came out? I found them. Some highlights:

The Dolphin uniform is sooooooo bad. Some are actually pretty good. Browns are largely unchanged and awesome.
http://jockpost.com/nfl-nike-uniforms-2012-real-fake/comment-page-3/

I look at these and all I can think is that when I watch games with these I will yell GO AWAY I'M 'BATIN

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.

GD_American posted:

I look at these and all I can think is that when I watch games with these I will yell GO AWAY I'M 'BATIN

"Look he throws like a fag and his shits all retarded, The Costco Chiefs need a quality quarterback."

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

BRB MAKIN BACON posted:

My sense of style is on par with Urkel but I think I'm the only person on the planet that likes the Seahawks all Navy home uniforms.

<- SWAG

I love those fuckers. But I'm also down with the Hawks being the crazy team with experimental jerseys.

And gently caress you haters that dislike Bengals colors. They rock.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Arschlochkind posted:

This is honestly the best thing that has been posted on this forum the entire off-season. I would buy this jersey and wear it to a wedding if it actually existed.

ppp
Feb 13, 2012

by angerbot

DeimosRising posted:

most panthers (of any species) are not black, and the desert cardinal doesn't have any black on it either.

the cards are from stl

Dirt Worshipper
Apr 2, 2007

Paralithodes Californiensis

ppp posted:

the cards are from stl chicago

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

TheModernAmerican posted:

My dream for the Eagles:

Why gently caress with the best jersey in the NFL? That color was this city, and I remember when they changed it and I was four.

I'm a Brit who very recently got into the NFL (and Eagles) and as such has no idea about history or anything but even I think Kelly green is a million times better than Midnight green.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

BRB MAKIN BACON posted:

My sense of style is on par with Urkel but I think I'm the only person on the planet that likes the Seahawks all Navy home uniforms.

<- SWAG

Nope. Love the All Blues. I always play the Bengals with away colors when I'm up against the sea-hawks in madden, even.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

TheModernAmerican posted:

My dream for the Eagles:

Change the logo back too:

So much better than the generic 90's angry bird.

Borsche
Jun 6, 2011

by T. Finninho

Arschlochkind posted:

The only good uniform.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Arschlochkind posted:

Okies go home

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

BRB MAKIN BACON posted:

<- SWAG

I don't understand the mono-color pants matching jersey hate. Seattle's home uniforms own.

Crazed
Oct 2, 2005

The angriest of birds

Qwijib0 posted:

This is a bad opinion. I like the all red :colbert:

Red jerseys rule but the pants, oh god the pants

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

EmbryoSteve posted:

I don't understand the mono-color pants matching jersey hate. Seattle's home uniforms own.

Yep. One of the best home uniforms in sports. Really, almost all of the current uniforms are pretty good.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

If teams aren't allowed to have matching colors for jerseys and pants, then the Browns would have to wear the brown pants again. I hated that jersey. gently caress that.

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Hockles posted:

If teams aren't allowed to have matching colors for jerseys and pants, then the Browns would have to wear the brown pants again. I hated that jersey. gently caress that.

Matching white is A-ok. Matching dark makes you look like a fat man in a leotard

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

BIGFOOT PEE BED posted:

Matching white is A-ok. Matching dark makes you look like a fat man in a leotard

Depends on the color. I don't mind Seattle's version. The Seattle color is subdued, not bright. Cardinals all red is so bright it hurts. I hate it. But Seattle also isn't too dark, like the all Black Ravens. When the Ravens wear all black they look like they have leotards or yoga pants on. That uniform needs a purple stripe so badly.

Borsche
Jun 6, 2011

by T. Finninho
Houston's all reds make me sick.

I'd like to see Baltimore play with black jersey + purple pants.

Those are my jerseythoughts

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Arschlochkind posted:

Your starting center, Haystacks Calhoun.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Arschlochkind posted:

Obviously developed for A&M, modified for the Texans

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Febreeze posted:

Depends on the color. I don't mind Seattle's version. The Seattle color is subdued, not bright. Cardinals all red is so bright it hurts. I hate it. But Seattle also isn't too dark, like the all Black Ravens. When the Ravens wear all black they look like they have leotards or yoga pants on. That uniform needs a purple stripe so badly.

Seattles looks good, but yes, Saints and Ravens look silly in black pants.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Apparently the jags uni got snapped.

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what

Heaf posted:

Nike released some cleat designs around the Pro Bowl, if that's what you're talking about.
I really hope they become available to the public at some point. I would love a pair of Nike 49ers Vapor cleats. I don't care about the gloves, but c'mon Nike, give us the cleats!

Almo
Jan 1, 2007

by angerbot

BlindSite posted:

doesn't look terribly different

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

Almo posted:

Welcome to the Dark Con of sports merchandising

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Black Lighter posted:

That's common enough in sports, and it's sad.

This awesome logo:

became this angry bird:

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry

Black Lighter posted:

I'd love a heraldic eagle with green, black, and white wings, but it wouldn't fly with the current NFL.

ZopfaMania
Jul 7, 2010

Hey Cardinals: Why did you ever get rid of the state flag of Arizona on your jerseys?
i liked that. I'm okay with teams having a logo on their jersey just as long as it's not the same logo that's on the helmet.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Just get Sheriff Arpaio's smiling mugshot and stick it on their helmets, why don't you.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

BlindSite posted:

I'm glad to see the black uniform back. I like it a lot better than the teal to be quite honest.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

BlindSite posted:

PIPING!

Heaf
Jan 15, 2008

People say we suck at sports but they don't understand
It's hard to catch with holes right through your hands

Almo posted:

They shouldn't. Mostly those minor tweaks to Seattle (gray pants???) and Carolina

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.
So are the jags new unis the ones on the left with white middle green sleeves/sides and then opposite? Because I thought they always had those odd white piping?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

BlindSite posted:

Looks like they've changed to a more blue color, but I hope that's just the lighting.

Blue :argh:

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

jordjevic posted:

Hey Cardinals: Why did you ever get rid of the state flag of Arizona on your jerseys?
i liked that. I'm okay with teams having a logo on their jersey just as long as it's not the same logo that's on the helmet.
State flag uniforms you say?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

japtor posted:

State flag uniforms you say?

I think I just threw up.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?

Almo posted:

Giant rear end Nike swooshes on the sleeves. Guess that's gonna be on every teams jersey in the same spot, judging by the picture a few weeks ago of the Dolphins sleeve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Lol Reebok released a bunch of Jets Tebow jerseys to try and make some cash in their last week with the license and Nike sued them

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/breaking/chi-nike-sues-reebok-over-tebow-apparel-20120328,0,2985722.story

• Locked thread