Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
Just saw this on Facebook, go vote for CBB!
http://www.thecomedyawards.com/categories/viewers-choice/comedy-podcast/?xrs=nominee
You don't have to sign up or anything, it only take a second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm feelin' a little stabby! There's been maybe two episodes that I didn't like. Late, but whenAndy Daly's characters are committing suicide, and he cant remember their names so he just gives a vague description and jumps out the window may be my favorite thing ever.

SansWetware
Oct 16, 2008

Greggy posted:

Just saw this on Facebook, go vote for CBB!
http://www.thecomedyawards.com/categories/viewers-choice/comedy-podcast/?xrs=nominee
You don't have to sign up or anything, it only take a second.

Go to viral original and vote for Between Two Ferns also. Scott did that.

Cacahuate
Feb 21, 2007
OMG! (•_•) You are a peanut!
My favorite part of the most recent episodes are the coupon codes for audible.com and legal zoom.

:holy: A-BANG-BANG!!! :holy:

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Eltoasto posted:

I'm just waiting for a guest to actually have heard it before and say "Barack Obama." To which I assume Scott will say "No sorry, that was Michael Jackson."

Actually, it was Michelle Obama, making fun of President Obama's voice.

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
Jan 8, 2006

by Ion Helmet

Cacahuate posted:

:holy: A-BANG-BANG!!! :holy:

MY WIFI

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Jessica St. Clair is Womping it up on this week's Doug Loves Movies (not really).

Posting here instead of the DLM thread because I can't hear her voice without thinking of Marissa Wompler.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

COUNTIN THE BILLIES posted:

MY WIFI

What episode is this from? I've seen it once before in the thread.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
Becausefi

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is there a consensus in best guest? It has to be between PFT/ Andy Daly/ Adomian/ Morris right? I love Jon Hamm. I hate Harris Wittels. I wish Tig was on more.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
PFT or Andy Daly, they bring it every time. Adomian is up and down

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

You say you want a revolution
Nick Kroll is consistently great too.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Adam Scott and Jason Manzoukas deserve mentions as well

Cacahuate
Feb 21, 2007
Chupacabras hasn't been on the show for a while now, hasn't he?

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Cacahuate posted:

Chupacabras hasn't been on the show for a while now, hasn't he?

Nick Kroll was on like 6 months ago, but he did his much worse Bobby Bottleservice character on that one. El Chupacabra isn't a very good character either, but Chupacabra's baby character is the best.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I liked his last Bobby B appearance because he had a good rapport with Sarah Silverman and him telling her he wanted her in the Leah Remini story made me laugh my rear end off.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Paul Scheer is also great, I wish he was on more.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
Scott and Harris with pretty much anyone is my favourite combo.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

LesterGroans posted:

Scott and Harris with pretty much anyone is my favourite combo.

I would pay a subscription if it got Harris on as a full time co-host.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

jimcunningham posted:

Is there a consensus in best guest? It has to be between PFT/ Andy Daly/ Adomian/ Morris right? I love Jon Hamm. I hate Harris Wittels. I wish Tig was on more.

Wait wait wait wait. How in the hell could anyone hate Harris? I am legit confused right now. Harris is an institution.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

The_Rob posted:

Wait wait wait wait. How in the hell could anyone hate Harris? I am legit confused right now. Harris is an institution.

Dude, his Foam Corner jokes aren't funny at all.

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Poopy Palpy posted:

Yeah but his Phone Corner ones aren't too bad.

Edit: I'm looking for the episode with Phoam Corner where he says one and there is a pause, and the theme song immediately plays. They both crack up because it was such an awesomely timed drop. Anyone know the ep? Investigated myself, 2011 holiday spectacular, about 20 min in...So good.

Crazyweasel fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Apr 1, 2012

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers

Poopy Palpy posted:

and that Jack Sjunior guy is waaay too serious sometimes.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I don't like Harris's Phone Corner but I love Harrison's Foam Corner.

I'm sure someone else has noticed that Reggie is saying Harrison in the song right?

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Agreed - I will genuinely listen to any episode of any podcast featuring Harris Wittels. Not even totally sure why I find him so funny, just laugh at pretty much anything he says. Maybe my favourite Harris moment is when he's listening to that recording from the Phish concert, makes some quip about something someone just said, then hears his high self make exactly the same joke on the recording.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
This week's episode is so hot. ;-*

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Nemo posted:

Then I walk in wearing a tuxedo shirt and a diaper

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

GraPar posted:

Agreed - I will genuinely listen to any episode of any podcast featuring Harris Wittels. Not even totally sure why I find him so funny, just laugh at pretty much anything he says. Maybe my favourite Harris moment is when he's listening to that recording from the Phish concert, makes some quip about something someone just said, then hears his high self make exactly the same joke on the recording.

Analyze Phish episode 4 may be one of my favourite podcast episodes ever.

-It has Scott and Harris together
-It has the aforementioned double-quip
-It has new, interesting characters in Harris's Phish-head fans
-It slowly makes Harris hate himself throughout the episode

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

What wonderful dream would it be for Harris and his Phish bros to host an official Phish weekly podcast?

e: or non-official if official would mean less explicit, gross hippie drug talk.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Apr 3, 2012

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

Nemo posted:

I couldn't get through it at work this morning, it was too hilarious. I probably made it through two minutes of the first playlette before I had to turn it off. Hey Hunk!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
"I poo poo myself awake" and the ensuing confusion made me lose it

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Fred Savage sounds exactly like Scott's weed dealer.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

They weren't two seconds into the first playlette and I was dying laughing. It was "quote unquote clothes" that got me.

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

indigi posted:

"I poo poo myself awake" and the ensuing confusion made me lose it

Same here. I was kind of expecting a show like the ones with Colin Hanks (likable guy but not super funny) but this one is an instant classic.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I dunno if I'd go that fair. I'm kind of sick of the "weird Jewish duo" trope that turns up surprisingly often for a podcast with such unique and varying characters.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Yeah, my first impression was "Ronna and Beverly again?" Although, I did like that they kept calling Fred Savage out for not being able to read the play, especially because he said he was a fan of the show. The first line he stumbled on wasn't even that weird/gross/whatever I thought it was going to be.

Though, I thought he was great before the characters came.

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

You say you want a revolution

Poopy Palpy posted:

Nick Kroll was on like 6 months ago, but he did his much worse Bobby Bottleservice character on that one. El Chupacabra isn't a very good character either, but Chupacabra's baby character is the best.

I think we all know Fabrice Fabrice is the best :colbert:

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I kind of always dread eps that feature people Im not crazy about or familiar with but this poo poo was gold.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
I loving loved it when Fred kept cracking up and then getting called out on it, but I'm one of those weirdos that like it when they occasionally break character from the absurdity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacahuate
Feb 21, 2007
Did the giants piss skyscrapers made of pee or peas? I wasn't clear on that.