Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Some of the Seahawks shirts are leaking looks like they have some sort of stripe, looks like carbon fibre or feathery poo poo up the middle of the helmet

It's a table breaker

http://i.imgur.com/k6TPK.jpg

VVVVVVV
forum moves fast

Do it ironically fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Apr 2, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
post it then

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
God I hope they go with grey alternates.

Ps: post more

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Schwack posted:

God I hope they go with grey alternates.

Ps: post more

All I got right now, clothes look all pretty bland I really want to see the jerseys though.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat
That sure is some boring poo poo. Is it a rule that football caps must either be as nutty and ugly as possible or the team name in boring letters and colors?

Good Will Punting
Aug 30, 2009

And as the curtain falls
Just know you did it all except lift weights
The white one would have been cool as heck if they had just done a blue hawk behind the writing, screened on instead of stitched, and a bit more opaque.

Heaf
Jan 15, 2008

People say we suck at sports but they don't understand
It's hard to catch with holes right through your hands

Mcqueen posted:

That sure is some boring poo poo. Is it a rule that football caps must either be as nutty and ugly as possible or the team name in boring letters and colors?

A good hat for the Seahawks (or most teams really) would probably be the one that says SEAHAWKS but 59/50 with a larger/more proportionate logo. A grey alternate seems really likely because of that slight logo change.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I'm actually hoping that this is the grey colour of the Seahawks new alternate

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!

Do it ironically posted:

I'm actually hoping that this is the grey colour of the Seahawks new alternate

I Seahawks My Seahawks??

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

chazburgr posted:

I Seahawks My Seahawks??

I guess it's a play on the "I love my Ducks" thing, but the imagery doesn't really work well here.

Heaf
Jan 15, 2008

Schwack posted:

I guess it's a play on the "I love my Ducks" thing, but the imagery doesn't really work well here.

Those shirts exist for all 32 teams. Helmets don't look hearts, really.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Schwack posted:

Does that one use the helmet or the Ducks logo?

...not that it'd make any more sense.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

japtor posted:

Does that one use the helmet or the Ducks logo?

...not that it'd make any more sense.

Nope, not really sure why they're like that.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Heaf posted:

Those shirts exist for all 32 teams. Helmets don't look hearts, really.

Although I understand that "49ing my Niners" is something that happens in the Castro District.

mmmjstone
Sep 22, 2004

titty whiskey
I Titan my Titans sounds like you're beheading someone.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I headbutt my browns.

ZopfaMania
Jul 7, 2010

I reverse-Cowboy my Cowboys

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?
I Ram my Rams?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MissileWaster posted:

I Ram my Rams?

Now that's just obscene.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
On the Seahawks website they have a blacked out dude in the new jersey but you can make out the whatever the ugly loving mohawk is and it takes up half the helmet. Don't know how I feel about this.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I Big Ben my Steelers

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Do it ironically posted:

On the Seahawks website they have a blacked out dude in the new jersey but you can make out the whatever the ugly loving mohawk is and it takes up half the helmet. Don't know how I feel about this.

You should feel pretty boss. I hope the jerseys are Oregon as gently caress. I want stripes and feathers and poo poo all over the place.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

crankdatbatman posted:

I Big Ben my Steelers
Steelers getting gray helmets?

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

japtor posted:

Steelers getting gray helmets?

I'd appreciate the humor in the Raiders trading for Ben.

ZopfaMania
Jul 7, 2010

Hey, zoom in on this pic. Is it just me or is there some tread pattern over the top of the helmet?

edit: whoops already been mentioned

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I want new Dolphins uniforms with blood and fins and spikes.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Ehud posted:

I want new Dolphins uniforms with blood and fins and spikes.

Already done

Oh you meant as part of the uniform.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat

jordjevic posted:

Hey, zoom in on this pic. Is it just me or is there some tread pattern over the top of the helmet?

edit: whoops already been mentioned

Skidsmarks, not just for underwear anymore.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Do it ironically posted:

That text on the website is just silly. THE NEW LOOK OF INTIMIDATION ehhh calm down guys.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

So are the Seahawks apparently the only dudes with drastic changes since Nike is right next door?

Heaf
Jan 15, 2008

Hazo posted:

So are the Seahawks apparently the only dudes with drastic changes since Nike is right next door?

Have a feeling the Seahawks jerseys won't be as drastically changed as some think. The color change, maybe that accent down the middle of the helmet. Carolina also had a change, but it was minor.

Didn't think about Seattle being the "home" team for Nike, though it makes sense. Nike has a lot more freedom in the NCAA, so I think they'll take most of their uniform changes there until a team requests a rebranding.

Could see Tennessee, Denver, Tampa (?) and the whoever goes to LA getting new/redesigned kits.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

gently caress, that Seahawks helmet shirt is beautifully drawn.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
What the hell would you do to redesign the Titans uniform? Some big guy with a white beard as the logo with a lightning bolt or something? I'm not a huge fan of the current thumbtack logo, and I like the sword logo a little better, but not all that much. I hope they do something, but could it be even worse? :ohdear:

Heaf
Jan 15, 2008

Demon Of The Fall posted:

What the hell would you do to redesign the Titans uniform? Some big guy with a white beard as the logo with a lightning bolt or something? I'm not a huge fan of the current thumbtack logo, and I like the sword logo a little better, but not all that much. I hope they do something, but could it be even worse? :ohdear:

Not talking about complete redesigns. Just minor details like we've seen in recent years with the Jaguars, Panthers, and Seahawks.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Heaf posted:

Not talking about complete redesigns. Just minor details like we've seen in recent years with the Jaguars, Panthers, and Seahawks.

Gotcha. drat it, thumbtack. I guess you're here to stay.

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry
I Vick my Eagles

:smith:

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

I bear my Bears
But just barely :haw:

ZopfaMania
Jul 7, 2010

GNU Order posted:

I bear my Bears
But just barely :haw:

I Lion my Lions
Now they can't get up :holy:

ZopfaMania fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Apr 3, 2012

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
So official unveiling at 11am and still no leaks aside from that cellphone pic of the Jags jerseys? That's pretty drat impressive except I want to see them NOW!

I want to see all kinds of PRO COMBATIVENESS; feathers, carbon fibre, armbands and shiny helmets galore. Traditionalists are whiney babbies anyhow let em have it Nike!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?

Bliggers- posted:

So official unveiling at 11am

Of course they would do it while I'm in class.

I'm guessing that's eastern time then?

• Locked thread