Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Eagles jersey exactly the same (material and all) minus the Nike swoosh instead of Reebok logo. Wonder why they opted to stay with the old fabric.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos/Equipped-Nike-Jersey-Unveil/81ef4c6c-ee74-4386-b649-20c87e5e918d

The Giants equipment manager breaks down the uniforms.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Apr 3, 2012

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!
Hey y'all I'm already coming around to the Hawk jersies. Let's go the Hawks bitch.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.

davecrazy posted:

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos/Equipped-Nike-Jersey-Unveil/81ef4c6c-ee74-4386-b649-20c87e5e918d

The Giants equipment manager breaks down the uniforms.

I always digged the Giants battleship grey pants, I want the Cowboys to go back to that versus the green/blue/silver shiny. "only wearing one pant for 2013 and that's all I can say about that." Oh gently caress are they going to have a Grey/Blue uniform next year because that would be loving awesome.

haccess
May 29, 2003
New Panthers logo looks larger on the helmet:

Head and shoulders: http://a.yfrog.com/img859/3356/jp9l.jpg
Collar: https://p.twimg.com/ApkaapnCMAEKD82.jpg
DWill: http://a.yfrog.com/img859/6039/hl8mk.jpg

Pants: http://a.yfrog.com/img860/923/d02qi.jpg :barf:

The one thing I wanted from the Nike update was for them to bring in some taste and drop/replace the logo from the pants. They have the same logo on the helmet, shoulders, and hips for a tackiness trifecta rarely seen outside of a trailer park.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007
INSULTING THE PACKERS IS NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES, MORON

Anybody know if the Packers are using the new material, or sticking with the old like the Eagles?

Captain Geech
Mar 14, 2008

I've made a huge mistake.

KEEP POUNDING

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

So the Seahawks are different, Panthers are pretty different, and the rest is pretty minor.

That's cool I guess.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Captain Geech posted:

KEEP POUNDING

hahahaha, that's the best.

I like the new Seahawks jerseys, but can't help but feel like they could have done better. I hope they still kick out some sweet alternates for the Packers.

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...

haccess posted:

The one thing I wanted from the Nike update was for them to bring in some taste and drop/replace the logo from the pants. They have the same logo on the helmet, shoulders, and hips for a tackiness trifecta rarely seen outside of a trailer park.

What the gently caress...

Also that panther has a gigantic lip and it disturbs me

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Sir Purr is a Skoal Man.

MadBurgerMaker
Mar 7, 2007
Lurker

squarerandom posted:

Have the Texans always had a crazy huge trimmed collar?

No, and I'm not sure what to think about the new one. It seems like it's too big, but maybe it won't be so, well, huge looking, when they're out there on the field and all that instead of in a still photo.

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

I for one am glad Jerry Jones decided to insist that the pants remain a sliiiiiiightly different kind of grey to the helmets. Because it looks loving terrible :butt:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I dunno man, I really like the Bengals new digs. You were always going to have black and orange with them and they cleaned it up really well.

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Dre2Dee2 posted:

What the gently caress...

Also that panther has a gigantic lip and it disturbs me

The lip doesn't bother me so much but the whiskers do. They look normal on the right side of the logo but the designers just completely abandoned perspective so on the left side it looks like the cat has whiskers growing out of his ear.

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

I eat Rotheseburgehergh's like you for breakfast

Captain Geech posted:

KEEP POUNDING

Gettin that embroidered on my boxers from now on

Edit
<--------

Yinzer
Mar 24, 2008

Don't be fooled into replying, I am either a lesson in Poe's Law or incredibly fucking stupid, or both. Also I can't read charts and graphs and think image macros about Paul Ryan's genius are fun and exciting! Run me over with Biden's Trans-Am!
Hey look Steelers didn't get a change.

Love it. Now I can buy a jersey that's not lovely Reebok.

MadBurgerMaker
Mar 7, 2007
Lurker

Rogue Elephant posted:

The lip doesn't bother me so much but the whiskers do. They look normal on the right side of the logo but the designers just completely abandoned perspective so on the left side it looks like the cat has whiskers growing out of his ear.

Goddammit. I can't stop seeing that now.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

I'm a bit disappointed in the Seahawk's new jerseys. The gray stripes on the shoulders on the home jerseys don't feel right to me. The away jerseys actually look decent though. I also do not like the 12 feather thing they have on the pants.

I guess I would prefer a "clean" look for a jersey.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Captain Geech posted:

KEEP POUNDING

I won't hear anything bad about Sam Mills :colbert:

I'm pretty happy with the Panthers stuff. My hope was that they wouldn't change anything other than the logo, and it looks like that's exactly what happened. I do agree that removing the panther from the shoulders would have been ideal -- I think it looks okay on the pants -- but otherwise, I'm pleased with it.

Heaf
Jan 15, 2008

People say we suck at sports but they don't understand
It's hard to catch with holes right through your hands
As I thought, most of the league stayed virtually the same. Seattle's grey and white uniforms look pretty decent from afar (ie, they'll project well on television), the blue one, as many have said, looks too busy.

Packers, Eagles, Falcons, Panthers, Raiders stuck with the "previous uniform fabrication". The biggest shock will be the sticker price, $100 for a "gameday" jersey?

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!
With most teams having both the Nike swoop and team logo on the shoulders I am grateful for the Seahawks only having the swoop.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Heaf posted:

The biggest shock will be the sticker price, $100 for a "gameday" jersey?

Wait, is that just your basic replica? Jesus.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Blitz7x posted:

Raiders jersey is the same, except for a change to the collar and a Nike swoosh.
The collar shouldn't be too different because the Raiders opted out of using the new NIKE ELITE 51 jerseys.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

RumbleFish posted:

Wait, is that just your basic replica? Jesus.
I'm sure tarajersey or yukijersey will put a swoosh on their sewn letter replicas for a third the price.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
The Redskins one is basically the same. Hopefully there are gold pants.

According to Brian Orakpo some teams (including the Redskins) opted to also have some alternates that are very different from the ones being modeled today, but he said the players weren't shown them yet and he wasn't sure when they're coming out.

If I had to guess a lot of teams will bust out alternates for home primetime games they have, like you see Nike NCAA teams do...

coco bryce
Jun 23, 2007
I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness.
Alt. and Away Seahawks jerseys are cool. Home is a trainwreck, though.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

In that Giants video they show comps Nike made with the red jersey, that poo poo better stay only a comp.

The Dave fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Apr 3, 2012

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Authentics are $250.

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...

NattyBo posted:

According to Brian Orakpo some teams (including the Redskins) opted to also have some alternates that are very different from the ones being modeled today, but he said the players weren't shown them yet and he wasn't sure when they're coming out.

Hrm... in the Giants video the guy alluded to the "2013 season"... maybe insane new uniforms is what he was talking about? :tinfoil:

Ozu posted:

Authentics are $250.

WELP, looks like I'm buying lovely replicas this year :v:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Dre2Dee2 posted:

Hrm... in the Giants video the guy alluded to the "2013 season"... maybe insane new uniforms is what he was talking about? :tinfoil:

The Giants haven't had an alternate or throwback since they re-retired the red tops after '07. I think it has something to do with that.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

NattyBo posted:

If I had to guess a lot of teams will bust out alternates for home primetime games they have, like you see Nike NCAA teams do...

I thought teams are not allowed to wear Alternatives on prime time games (thanksgiving not included) because it would alienate and confuse people who are too stupid to figure out who the teams are.

Dre2Dee2 posted:

WELP, looks like I'm buying chinese knockoffs this year :v:

:toot:

dojokm
Sep 20, 2001

Ravens jerseys are largely unchanged, which is fine with me.

Heaf
Jan 15, 2008

People say we suck at sports but they don't understand
It's hard to catch with holes right through your hands

squarerandom posted:

I thought teams are not allowed to wear Alternatives on prime time games (thanksgiving not included) because it would alienate and confuse people who are too stupid to figure out who the teams are.

I remember the Dolphins wearing Orange jerseys on MNF. Most score bugs have the color behind the team name, anyway

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

squarerandom posted:

:toot:

Do the chinese know about the uniform changes? :ohdear:

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
The Seahawks look like they're loving ready to go to war. It's a major shift and other than the shoulder stripes bugging me, it's one I like.

Hells yeah.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Blitz7x posted:

Do the chinese know about the uniform changes? :ohdear:

I hope, they're the ones making them for Nike

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Still no creamsicle Bucs, don't care. :colbert:

Frankston posted:

Eagles jersey exactly the same (material and all) minus the Nike swoosh instead of Reebok logo. Wonder why they opted to stay with the old fabric.

That's weird. I guess we're not important.

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry
The Seahawks jerseys are amazing. The tornado feathers look a bit stupid though. Otherwise, I love them.

Here is my reaction to learning the Eagles would be sticking with midnight green:

gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

I have mixed feelings about the shoes. I think they're cool but I don't know if they match with the whole uniform.

• Locked thread