Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

I love Hitler and Hitler loves me! He's not all bad, Hitler just needs someone to believe in him! Can't you just give Hitler a chance?

Quality Pugamutes now available, APR/APRI/NKC approved breeder. PM for details.
I dunno, I imagine a mouthy herding breed puppy would turn him off. All herders, and corgis especially, are nippy, bitey, mouthy pups. Shelties and corgis both are also high, high energy workers who need serious daily exercise to be sane, but will probably still be more 'in your face' in the house as opposed to lying down, and a puppy would be worse. I don't see that as being a good experience for a dog phobic person. A calm, older adult from rescue would be better, if you can't have any other breed, but keep in mind, this is not a 'lay around the house, friendly lazy' type of dog. Corgis are adorable and generally friendly, but some tend towards reactive barking and nipping, behaviors suitable for a working dog of this type, but difficult for a dog phobic person to relate to.

Have you considered fostering smaller sized dogs? It's a great way to discover what level of energy and type of dog 'fits' for your lifestyle and the people in your life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Also if you ever plan on living with this boyfriend and he isn't a dog person it would be a pretty bad move on your part to get a dog now and force it on him.

Plus_Infinity
Apr 12, 2011

Captain Foxy posted:

I dunno, I imagine a mouthy herding breed puppy would turn him off. All herders, and corgis especially, are nippy, bitey, mouthy pups. Shelties and corgis both are also high, high energy workers who need serious daily exercise to be sane, but will probably still be more 'in your face' in the house as opposed to lying down, and a puppy would be worse. I don't see that as being a good experience for a dog phobic person. A calm, older adult from rescue would be better, if you can't have any other breed, but keep in mind, this is not a 'lay around the house, friendly lazy' type of dog. Corgis are adorable and generally friendly, but some tend towards reactive barking and nipping, behaviors suitable for a working dog of this type, but difficult for a dog phobic person to relate to.

Have you considered fostering smaller sized dogs? It's a great way to discover what level of energy and type of dog 'fits' for your lifestyle and the people in your life.

Yeah corgis are cute but they are not companion / lap dogs, and they can be pretty challenging. I am amazed at how chill my corgi is compared to what I expected and he nips at my boyfriends kids when they leave our house (trying to herd them to keep them near him) and he barks at people carrying weird things/ people he doesn't know/ bikes/ etc. he's great but definitely not the kind of dog who would win over someone who isn't a dog person. And this is a relatively couch potato of a cardigan.

Bogwoppit
Feb 9, 2012

"Dirty little bin-goblin."

Captain Foxy posted:

I'm going to be careful. I want to start with a puppy of some kind because it's not only the biting that scares him, it's the "unknown potential" (i.e past) of adult dogs. He thinks him helping to raise and train a puppy would be much easier for him, threat wise. Personally I like adult dogs better, so long as they aren't too shell shocked.

If we go forward with this, there is a breeder in my local town who I have heard good things about. We'd see if Mike could handle meeting some puppies at home with mom (other adult dogs kept away) a few times. Even if we don't go forward with that litter, it would be a good test of what he can deal with. I would never blame him if he can't take it.

Yeah, I know that they are nippy, mouthy and bossy dogs, as does Mike. It's something he's willing to attempt, so long as the dog has a crate and a separate room for time-out breaks if it gets too intense. I'm willing to pay for some proper training that we could attend together, so Mike can learn how to handle the dog. I think lack of control is another fear.
This may lead to good things, if Mike can take being near a puppy and raising it, maybe he could see other dogs as less scary/untrustworthy. It may fall down at step one, we can but try.

The Dave posted:

Also if you ever plan on living with this boyfriend and he isn't a dog person it would be a pretty bad move on your part to get a dog now and force it on him.
I think you're wandering dangerously close to relationship advice in a dog thread.

Plus_Infinity
Apr 12, 2011

Getting a dog is a commitment- its not fair to the dog if you end up having to give it away because your boyfriend can't handle it. I am sure you know that, but it would suck for you to add a stressor to your relationship and then have to choose between them.

Also, dogs pick up on moods and body language very well. You know why neurotic uptight people tend to have neurotic dogs? Because the dog can feel the tension around them and has a hard time chilling out. If your dog is around your tense boyfriend a lot, it might end up being tense around him too, and they'll end up in a cycle of making each other more nervous.

It sounds like meeting puppies is a good step hit I think you are a loooooong way from being able to get a dog if you want a life with both a dog and your boyfriend together.

Bogwoppit
Feb 9, 2012

Plus_Infinity posted:

Getting a dog is a commitment- its not fair to the dog if you end up having to give it away because your boyfriend can't handle it. I am sure you know that, but it would suck for you to add a stressor to your relationship and then have to choose between them.

Also, dogs pick up on moods and body language very well. You know why neurotic uptight people tend to have neurotic dogs? Because the dog can feel the tension around them and has a hard time chilling out. If your dog is around your tense boyfriend a lot, it might end up being tense around him too, and they'll end up in a cycle of making each other more nervous.

It sounds like meeting puppies is a good step hit I think you are a loooooong way from being able to get a dog if you want a life with both a dog and your boyfriend together.

Yeah, I have a family friend who can drive even a sedate dog into a barking frenzy by staring at it and being weird and uptight. It's crazy to watch.

In Mike's case he just blanks/ignores the offending animal/thing. With intelligent animals this generally works, they go and find something else to do because he is boring.
He doesn't flap, fuss or look at the animal, he just gives an absolute, "I don't give a gently caress/go away" body language. He's calm, but I could see a puppy not taking the hint.

Mike doesn't live with me, he spends weekends at my house, and has flying visits during the week. I don't think we will ever share a house due to the nature of our relationship, but we live close.
I would never adopt an animal of any kind under a "suck it and see" basis. If Mike could face meeting the puppies, we would expand on this, and maybe try pet-sitting.

gogogiraffes
Dec 27, 2007

Break Fast posted:

The babbling aside, what are your ways to trick your sweet friend to eat them pills w/o spitting them. I'm guessing mixing it with something he likes to eat would be good, but is there any other ways you find to work?

When we give gizmo his, I hold his mouth open and put it as far as possible down there, and then hold his mouth closed and massage his throat. We've had to give Gizmo lost of pills. We just got off 6 weeks of Tramadol and Rimadil (spelling on both) for a slipped disk..

Peanutbutter works too... Also, Greenies make pill pockets.

Miss Indy
Nov 3, 2002

The Dave posted:

Yeah we'll take 3 little pieces of cheese. Give Taziki the first one with no pill, so she thinks it's just cheese. Then the second with the pill embedded in it, then a third piece of just cheese immediately after the second, so she doesn't even think about it.

Always works.

This. This is the way to pill a dog. It's all about the follow-up of a pill-free piece of cheese. My dogs are always so concerned with gobbling down ALL the food as quick as possible that they don't even notice one has a pill in it.

Bogwoppit posted:

I think you're wandering dangerously close to relationship advice in a dog thread.

Well, I hate to say it but if you choose to get a dog that definitely is going to cross over into his life. Corgis in particular, they shed like the dickens. They bark. They often will try and herd you. You will need to decide if getting a dog is something you are going to do regardless of your significant other, and then he will need to figure out if it's a dealbreaker for him.

For what it's worth, my husband wanted NOTHING to do with animals when we first going out. Animals are critical to my happiness, so yes it ended up that there was an ultimatum. Either he has me and deals with the pets, or he doesn't have pets and also doesn't have me. He has a lot of guitars, which take up a lot of space and make a lot of noise. It helped for him to gain perspective when I said just like he likes guitars I like my pets, and it wouldn't be fair for either of us to give up our hobby.

Now he is totally smitten with the dogs and could not imagine life without them, but I wouldn't count on that being the outcome in your case. You just need to decide if you want the dog regardless of whether you are with him or not.

Bogwoppit
Feb 9, 2012

Miss Indy posted:

Well, I hate to say it but if you choose to get a dog that definitely is going to cross over into his life. Corgis in particular, they shed like the dickens. They bark. They often will try and herd you. You will need to decide if getting a dog is something you are going to do regardless of your significant other, and then he will need to figure out if it's a dealbreaker for him.

For what it's worth, my husband wanted NOTHING to do with animals when we first going out. Animals are critical to my happiness, so yes it ended up that there was an ultimatum. Either he has me and deals with the pets, or he doesn't have pets and also doesn't have me. He has a lot of guitars, which take up a lot of space and make a lot of noise. It helped for him to gain perspective when I said just like he likes guitars I like my pets, and it wouldn't be fair for either of us to give up our hobby.

Now he is totally smitten with the dogs and could not imagine life without them, but I wouldn't count on that being the outcome in your case. You just need to decide if you want the dog regardless of whether you are with him or not.

See, this kinda input I don't mind at all because you're not assuming things. I guess I bristled at the previous comment because I'm not "forcing" anything upon Mike, I asked if he would be willing to try. He basically agreed that under optimal circumstances he would.

- The dog has to "respect" the cats, and the cats have places to retreat to that the dog can't reach. I was thinking of putting a cat flap into one of the upstairs bedroom doors, and keeping my cat trees. One cat is fine with any animals as he was raised with dogs, the other is ruler of her tiny domain and might pose an issue. We would seek help with this before introducing a puppy.
- A house with more than one downstairs room so he can distance himself from a dog and the dog can be put in a safe "time out" zone or crate if there's some problem. I would never confine and animal to a separate room or yard permanently - I mean if either Mike or the dog have got too worked up and there needs to be a cool down.
- An enclosed back garden.
- I have a regular job and some savings. Right now I have well paid but spotty freelance work.

We are probably never going to live together. I've coem to terms with this. He owns a house and it is literally stacked to the eyeballs with his stuff. It isn't good and eventually he is going to have to face it. In the meantime I rent a nice little home with things that make me happy - two cats and a fishtank the size of a car. These things cannot go into his house. The only way we could live together is buying a house together, or woe betide it happens, we take on an inherited house from either set of parents.

But yeah, we're not going into this lightly - a dog would do me a great deal of good, but I realise I can't ostracise Mike. If at any point he changes his mind before puppy acquirement, I won't push. I might try and work with him to resolve it and not get a puppy, but I love him more than my house, my cats or my puppy ache.

Bogwoppit fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Apr 3, 2012

Break Fast
Mar 27, 2012
Just wanted to share something.

Last couple of days Guinness has been on home regime since he's sick and it's very cold outside. I have been taking him out about 5 times a day for about 30 seconds at a time to a toilet sort of speak.

Other than that he hasn't seen outside or fresh air for 3 days now.
And let me tell you - he's a NIGHTMARE to live with at the moment. He wants to play non-stop, when he doesn't - he either bites everyone everywhere (if noones is around, he'll tear apart anything in sight) or barks in sooo highly pitched manner it's headbreaking.

So please, for your own sake, walk your Corgies outside a lot and make him exhausted atleast twice a day or your nerves are going to be killed within a week. :)

Oh and on the pill taking topic - I kind of giggled when one time I gave him a piece of bread, he ate it. Then I gave him bread with a pill inside it, he started to chew on it, spat out the bread and started to devour the pill, chewed on it for about 30 seconds, ate it and continued with his bread. :3:

When they are not assholes because of no exercise, they are just about the loveliest beings out there.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
Oh god yes a bored corgi is the worst corgi ever. We had to restrict Ace's outside romping for a few days because he's a dummy and hurt his leg trying to do a backflip... Well, he wasn't happy. He's been trustworthy about not chewing on our stuff for years at this point but when I got home from work after 2 days of being pent up... Yeah, the legs of my desk, chairs, and bed have been scarred. Don't try and do a backflip with yo stubby rear end legs, dummy.

I got challenged to put things on Ace's head and take pictures so I did here's some pictures of random things on Ace's head.

The first item was food and my favorite food is beer, so

Then they said he had to wear a hat. I don't really own any hats except for a few skullcaps to keep my head warm when it's cold, but I do have an Adventure Time hat I made for my comic con costume last year...

He didn't like it and tried to wiggle away the whole time I was taking pictures.

Then I was asked to put an animal on his head. I don't have any other pets and the in law's toy poodle would maul the poo poo out of me if I tried, so Ace proudly let Lil Sebastian hang out with him a bit.

Unlike the hat and the beer he was cool with Lil Sebastian.

God his nails are stupid long in these pictures. They've been cut since.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I don't know if it's because she was a stray, but Pita is content being a lap dog all day. Taziki will whine and whine and want to play, Pita just wants affection though and would be fine just getting hugs or laying on your lap instead of playing during the day.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Tristesse posted:

Oh god yes a bored corgi is the worst corgi ever. We had to restrict Ace's outside romping for a few days because he's a dummy and hurt his leg trying to do a backflip... Well, he wasn't happy. He's been trustworthy about not chewing on our stuff for years at this point but when I got home from work after 2 days of being pent up... Yeah, the legs of my desk, chairs, and bed have been scarred. Don't try and do a backflip with yo stubby rear end legs, dummy.

I got challenged to put things on Ace's head and take pictures so I did here's some pictures of random things on Ace's head.

The first item was food and my favorite food is beer, so

Then they said he had to wear a hat. I don't really own any hats except for a few skullcaps to keep my head warm when it's cold, but I do have an Adventure Time hat I made for my comic con costume last year...

He didn't like it and tried to wiggle away the whole time I was taking pictures.

Then I was asked to put an animal on his head. I don't have any other pets and the in law's toy poodle would maul the poo poo out of me if I tried, so Ace proudly let Lil Sebastian hang out with him a bit.

Unlike the hat and the beer he was cool with Lil Sebastian.

God his nails are stupid long in these pictures. They've been cut since.

Oh! You bought the Lil Sebastian plush!! Keep it quiet, but I still prefer the Corgi in the picture.

gogogiraffes
Dec 27, 2007

Break Fast posted:

Just wanted to share something.

Last couple of days Guinness has been on home regime since he's sick and it's very cold outside. I have been taking him out about 5 times a day for about 30 seconds at a time to a toilet sort of speak.

Preaching to the choir here. Gizmo slipped a disk in his back, and was on crate rest for EIGHT WEEKS. EIGHT WEEKS he could not go outside, or be outside of his crate.... I died.

We played which hands the green bean in. I also put some tennis balls in a muffin tin with kibble underneath of the balls, and let him play with that. Kongs, life saver. And Tramdol. Gizmo is lazy to begin with, he doesn't like walks, he will, but he doesn't beg for them.

That was a hellish 8 weeks. The SECOND he got cleared, we put his new harness (has metal boning in it so he can't jump or twist it weird). And we went for a 3 block walk. He came home slept for hours.

Just remember, training is very mentally draining for them. So even 15-20 minutes of training will wear them out some.

Plus_Infinity
Apr 12, 2011

speaking of harnesses, which ones do you guys like? I haven't found one that fits a weird corgi body well yet...

gogogiraffes
Dec 27, 2007

Here's Gizmo in his harness/vest thing.

But, when we walked in him in regular ones, I used this one.

Wonder Bra
Jan 5, 2008

always in another castle
Just for you, a billion photos of our recent visit to Corwin's breeder, Brookehaven Corgis on Whidbey Island. We met his dad, Stewie (Stuart, haha) and his grandpa, Herman, as well as his sister and several "cousins." There were 11 or 12 dogs in all at the house. It was corgi heaven!

Stewie seeing his son for the first time in over a year:

Stewie with a bone:

Stuart just wanted to play with his son. Corwin was skeptical.
"Um, dad, what are you doing?"

Here's Herman (grandpa)!

Me looking like a dumbass with three generations of a Pembroke bloodline in my arms:

Corgi nirvana!

A puppy!

Corwin, the derpiest:

Random corgis:

Corwin's sister, who is VERY serious all the time. (As opposed to Corwin, who was an emo baby and now can't stop grinning.):

In closing,

Break Fast
Mar 27, 2012
So.
Much.
Corgi.
Cuteness.

I want 'em all!

Also I must add that mufflers look extremely awesome on Corgies. I wish Guinness didn't tear apart anything I put on him. ^_^

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.
Really love how that breeder's Corgis look. They look so perfect. Too bad they're on the opposite side of the country from me! :(

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Wow, I think I need a new career path. Corgi breeding looks amazing!

Wonder Bra, I love your pictures. It is always a wonderful post to find in the morning!

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Omg I want that to be my life.

Also, I discovered the :3:-est :3: video that ever :3:-ed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD3yVwC0fjg

bakahentai
Nov 3, 2003
kuso atama
How the gently caress is there no hair/scratch marks everywhere on that floor?! :psyduck:

I love how they're all like "Yep, coffee table, there's room." I can't wait till mine gets all old and distinguished looking like Herman. That must've been heaven (or hell, depending on if anyone got pissy).

Break Fast
Mar 27, 2012

Noctone posted:

Omg I want that to be my life.

Also, I discovered the :3:-est :3: video that ever :3:-ed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD3yVwC0fjg
The one you posted and this one are two of my favorite Corgi videos I have ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glii-kazad8

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Break Fast posted:

The one you posted and this one are two of my favorite Corgi videos I have ever seen.

I was about to post this video too! This was the video that made me want to get a Corgi in the first place.

Closet Nerd
Feb 21, 2011

bakahentai posted:

How the gently caress is there no hair/scratch marks everywhere on that floor?! :psyduck:

I love how they're all like "Yep, coffee table, there's room." I can't wait till mine gets all old and distinguished looking like Herman. That must've been heaven (or hell, depending on if anyone got pissy).

Love those videos!

Bakahentai: That is a laminated "wood" floor. Very durable. they use it a lot in apartments that claim to have wood floors. It is really hard to scratch them, and so apartment communities can still offer housing to people with pets without all the cost of replacing costly real wood floors.

Break Fast
Mar 27, 2012
Additionally these laminated floors are very slippery, which makes for hilarious accidents when them puppies run around. :)

Closet Nerd
Feb 21, 2011
So I have decided I want to get a corgi from breeder Anne Bowes. We will be living in DC again starting June 2013. I know she has a waiting list, but after over a year of research and about three weeks just researching all I could on her, I think she is a perfect match to

Mrs. Bowes lives in MA, so we will either drive or fly. We love Boston so we make a long weekend of it I am sure.

Does anyone on here own a dog from her? I know she has a waitlist but crossing my fingers when the timing is right we will get the puppy of our dreams.

ButWhatIf
Jun 24, 2009

HA HA HA

Closet Nerd posted:

So I have decided I want to get a corgi from breeder Anne Bowes. We will be living in DC again starting June 2013. I know she has a waiting list, but after over a year of research and about three weeks just researching all I could on her, I think she is a perfect match to

Mrs. Bowes lives in MA, so we will either drive or fly. We love Boston so we make a long weekend of it I am sure.

Does anyone on here own a dog from her? I know she has a waitlist but crossing my fingers when the timing is right we will get the puppy of our dreams.

I've heard of her! She (and Heronsway, the kennel) have a lot of amazing-looking dogs. She's a firm believer that anyone who wants to be a good breeder needs to lean how to be a good judge as well, so that you don't get biased with your own stock in terms of getting yourself into the trap of thinking that just because your dogs have finished means they are worthy to pass on their genes. Her mentor was Marjorie Butcher, who was a pretty important pioneer in the breed and the PWCCA. Be prepared for a looooong wait, though. Her list can go anywhere from a year to three years. Totally worth it, though!

Closet Nerd
Feb 21, 2011
Oh the wait is no problem. Well it will be for my husband he wants the puppy now haha. But I am going to contact her soon. We are currently out of the country for our jobs so I figure if we can start the discussion now then when we are back we can get a choice in a litter.

For us we want a dog that suits us well, not just any dog, ya know. So if we have to wait two or three litters for the right dog we will.

Questions, I know temperament depends on the dog like any person or animal but is there a difference between females and male corgis? I know with some breeds ladies can be a little temperamental sometimes compared to the boys.

Plus_Infinity
Apr 12, 2011

Closet Nerd posted:

Oh the wait is no problem. Well it will be for my husband he wants the puppy now haha. But I am going to contact her soon. We are currently out of the country for our jobs so I figure if we can start the discussion now then when we are back we can get a choice in a litter.

For us we want a dog that suits us well, not just any dog, ya know. So if we have to wait two or three litters for the right dog we will.

Questions, I know temperament depends on the dog like any person or animal but is there a difference between females and male corgis? I know with some breeds ladies can be a little temperamental sometimes compared to the boys.

in corgis males are generally more mellow.

anecdotally, every female corgi i've met has been a firecracker and every male corgi i've met has been super chill

A.s.P.
Jun 29, 2006

They're just a bunch of shapes. Don't read too deeply into it.

Break Fast posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaf7ju5bM3I

This one is short and sweet but same idea. Those ears!! :3: I've probably played this over and over about 400 times.

Crunch Bucket
Feb 11, 2008

Duuh! These are staaairs!
I cannot watch the corgi flop one if I haven't been to the bathroom in a while, because I will most definitely pee myself. Oh god hilarious.

There has been talk of corgi derp lately, I see. I am here to tell you all that Dewey can out derp every doggie in this thread. I'm using my phone right now, but pics will be coming. Soon.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
This video explains why I love it when it snows like crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=ZwYORvLjJ4o

Crunch Bucket
Feb 11, 2008

I figured it might be easier if I link to the blog post of all of the derp photos of Dewey. If that's not okay and I need to take the link down, just let me know! :ohdear:

Christmas card outtakes: http://www.browniebites.net/2011-christmas-card-outtakes-corgi-style/

Break Fast
Mar 27, 2012
There isn't awful lot to do at home, while Guinness is sick, so I kill boredom trying to photograph the little guy.

Sooooo hangover from the last night bro, lemme just nap for couple more hours.

The weather looks great outside though.

But since I can't go, I will just lay down here for a minute..

*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*

I'm still watching you though. Don't you dare going outside without me.

You must admit though, that's a hell of a herp-le-derp yawn right there. :)

Edit: Such lovely photos Crunch Bucket. I lost it at "… not quite what I had in mind." :3:

Break Fast fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Apr 6, 2012

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Crunch Bucket posted:

I figured it might be easier if I link to the blog post of all of the derp photos of Dewey. If that's not okay and I need to take the link down, just let me know! :ohdear:

Christmas card outtakes: http://www.browniebites.net/2011-christmas-card-outtakes-corgi-style/
Hahahaha this is The Best Thing.

e: the derpiest Hopkins pictures I could find:

Noctone fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Apr 6, 2012

Crunch Bucket
Feb 11, 2008

Ha, we have mad fun torturing them with group photos. When Dewey's brother comes by to visit it's all kinds of corgi craziness.

Guinness could not be named anything else and have it be as fitting - what a pretty pup! That last derpalicious photo is hilarious.

Seems Hopkins has the same problem as Dewey. Tongue must remain out of mouth as much as possible. He's all, must taste EVERYTHING!

ButWhatIf
Jun 24, 2009

HA HA HA
Derp you say??

Hurr

Durr

Herpaderpa

I WILL DESTROY YOU.

Break Fast
Mar 27, 2012
Sorry if I'm mistaken ButWhatIf, but what kind of breed mix is that? The overwhelming white seems rather unusual for a Corgi.
Don't get me wrong, I love it, just curious. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plus_Infinity
Apr 12, 2011

Break Fast posted:

Sorry if I'm mistaken ButWhatIf, but what kind of breed mix is that? The overwhelming white seems rather unusual for a Corgi.
Don't get me wrong, I love it, just curious. :)

She's a full cardigan corgi, just mismarked.

• Locked thread