Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the tingler
Jul 15, 2009
e: sold!

:snipe:

the tingler fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Mar 5, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!
Stuff for sale!

(crossposted from SA Mart here, figured it'd get noticed more here)

Shure SM58 Microphone - $75 shipped Got this because the wife and I were going to work on some home recording, but we're too busy with other stuff so here it is. Comes in original box with booklet, case, and stand mount.

Line6 Toneport UX1 - $75 shipped Again, got it for music recording and haven't touched it since it arrived. Uses normal B-type peripheral USB cord but does not come with one.

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.
Tight on some cash, and am trying to recoup. If you are interested, email me please. Gmail is - npsiwak

ZVEX Seek Wah
Used condition, hand painted version with the ladybug, some paint chips on top. No velcro or sticky on the back. The pedal works great, but I just never found a great use for it...

Asking $200 OBO

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
Trying to clear out some of my gear that I haven't used.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/ele/2904097170.html

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
Anyone have a copy of Ableton Live? (mac)

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH

Schwza posted:

Trying to clear out some of my gear that I haven't used.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/ele/2904097170.html

Thanks. Now I have a boner.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
I've got GAS, and that means... I need to unload some gear. Let's try this one first.

It's a 2009 MIM Telecaster Blackout. Three single coils. Tinted maple neck. Great profile, and has a smooth satin feel to it. It's life has been on the wall for the past few years, occasionally taken down to play. Extremely clean. Practically new. No known scratches, dings, etc. Nada... like new! Only time it left the house was to take these photos in the front yard.

SOLD!

More pictures here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whoapower/sets/72157622692370870/

Schatten fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Apr 9, 2012

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Next up... ZVEX Wah Probe. This is the real deal. The hand painted version. New, these pedals list for $329.00. The cooper plate might look a little dirty, but they are easy to clean. Just like the bottom of a copper pot, clean it with ketchup. Leave it on there for 10-15 minutes, wipe it off. That's it. Comes with A/C hookup and velcro on the bottom.

Demo on ZVex site: http://zvex.com/wahprobe.html
I'll ship it to you for $225!

(Really gonna regret this one)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Here's another up for grabs. Sorry I don't have any pictures at the moment. But it is like-new, never left the house. No dings, scratches, nada. These are supposed to come looking a little aged, or road worn, but this one isn't. It's semi-hollow and feels great, not like a typical boat anchor LP.

2011 Les Paul Studio 60's tribute guitar in honey burst. SOLD!

Schatten fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Apr 9, 2012

Pale Sickly Trevor
Sep 28, 2001
Looking for an SP-404 or SP-303, would be awesome if you're in the Bay Area. tons of stuff to trade, or cash!

Bazanga
Oct 10, 2006
chinchilla farmer
Anyone willing to part with a boss rc-3 loop station? I'm seeing used ones go for around 130 shipped on eBay so I'm looking to spend around there. Shipping is to middle of the US.

aspacemonkey
Sep 24, 2005
Curious no more.
Selling an Electro Harmonix Ravish Sitar Pedal w/ expression pedal. Bought it new in January, have only used it a few times; decided it didn't really fit the sound I was aiming for, so I just boxed it back up. Now I'm trying to sell it to help pay for a new computer. I'm in the metro Detroit area, looking for $210 + shipping.

ethan
Dec 16, 2004
Few things up for grabs. Prices on the pedals are shipped in Canada, add 5 for US. I'll do int'l too but you have to cover it. Shoot me an email at ethanjc @ gmail dot com and I can hook you up with pictures and more info.

Black Arts Toneworks LSTR #19 - modded big muff style pedal. Really great but I have a BAT Black Forest that does what I need. - 125

Catalinbread Perseus Sub Octave Fuzz - This thing is ridiculously cool but I just don't use it enough to keep it around. Blend out the octave for a nice crunchy fuzz. - 140

Skreddy Paradigm Shift vibe/chorus - Again, very cool pedal. Brings the wobbles. - 225

I also have a few amp heads if anybody is interested. Shipping will be a bitch but we can work something out. Both have low tube hours, and I cleaned out the sockets as well.

Laney VH100R - Older generation model with the leather handles on top. Scuffs and nicks in the tolex. Footswitch included. - 800

Rivera K100 Knucklehead - Made in 99, this thing is a tank. If you want a Marshall drive channel and a Fender clean channel in one amp, bingo. Very good condition aside from a small tear in the cloth. Footswitch included - 750

ethan fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Mar 30, 2012

Tiny Faye
Feb 17, 2005

Are you ready for an ORGAN SOLO?!
I'm in need of a decent distortion pedal. Would like to keep it under 50 bucks if possible. Interested in something like a Boss OS-2, a little muff - or similar [not interested in a boss ds-1...a bit too one dimensional for my blood]. Shipping would be to Boston. PM me if you've got something you're willing to part with.

Tiny Faye fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Mar 26, 2012

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR
Anyone got a used Crybaby or VOX wah they can part with?

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

Zuhzuhzombie!! posted:

Anyone got a used Crybaby or VOX wah they can part with?

Ive got a fasel modded (i think) VOX wah. Sounds great, but is a little beat up looking on the bottom (second owner).

How much are you looking to spend? gmail: npsiwak

7 Bowls of Wrath fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Mar 26, 2012

AZCollins
Feb 4, 2004

Meanderthal
I have a set of 15" Sabian AAX-celerator hihats I'm looking to trade for other 15" hihats.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR

7 Bowls of Wrath posted:

Ive got a fasel modded (i think) VOX wah. Sounds great, but is a little beat up looking on the bottom (second owner).

How much are you looking to spend? gmail: npsiwak

eMailed ya!

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
Does anyone have any brass/woodwind instruments they'd sell for very cheap? Looking for a couple random things for the family to play with like flute/clarinet/sax/trumpet/trombone. I don't care if its junk, as long as it makes some noise thats in tune.

Only would be interested in goodwill like pricing+shipping, thanks.

FancyMike
May 7, 2007

Got an Infanem Second Voice for sale. No CV/exp jack. Only selling because I bought the big version (Harmony Synth).

http://www.infanem.com/secondvoice/

edit: sold elsewhere

FancyMike fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Mar 29, 2012

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

Zuhzuhzombie!! posted:

eMailed ya!

Replied via email

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

Claimed!

Free to good home: A pair of ceramic humbuckers with chrome covers, removed from an Agile AL-2000. As per Rondo's information the neck is wound to 7.60 and the bridge is 8.40. Not much of an upgrade for very many guitars, but might be useful for a Franken-something or as replacements for even cheaper pickups. Removed from the guitar 3 weeks ago in lieu of other cheap-but-slightly-better pups, and guaranteed to be functional or...well, you can't bitch about free poo poo.

Neck pickup has 10 inches (25cm) of wire, bridge has about 13 inches (33cm). Pickups are already mounted in black rings but will not include any other mounting hardware. These are two-wire pups.

When I say free, I mean free.*

*Unless international shipping costs prove to be horrifyingly expensive. I'll pick up the shipping worldwide, with a somewhat arbitrary limit of US$20...if you're in West Djibouti and really, really need these cheap-rear end pickups right loving now, you'll probably have to meet me in the middle somewhere.

PM me here, or drop a note to antisubae @ gmail if you'd like to have them. If I don't reply, they've already been claimed (or I just don't like you [unlikely due the already low number of friends I have]).

Acid Reflux fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Apr 4, 2012

Thorpe
Feb 14, 2007

RELEASE THE KITTIES
I'm looking for a couple guitar pedals, wondering if anyone has some to sell! I'm looking for a Tubescreamer TS-9, and a Boss RV-5.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Free to my lovely goons (minus shipping) - M-Audio 2496 Audiophile (card only)

Pyrthas
Jan 22, 2007

pennywisdom posted:

Free to my lovely goons (minus shipping) - M-Audio 2496 Audiophile (card only)
Sounds like a good excuse for me to finally get some decent sound out of my computer, if it's still available. PMed.

h_double
Jul 27, 2001
Anybody around DC interested in a practically new Fender Blues Jr? It's about 2-3 years old, has been played maybe 20 hours, and has literally never been out of my living room. It's a great amp in perfect condition, I just don't get much use out of it since I mostly record in the box.

Original box, manual, etc., I'd like to get $350 for it, looking for somebody local to avoid shipping cost & hassle. PM or gmail: discolingua.

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
I'm looking to sell a couple pedals. Never gigged with these (I'm proficient at drum set and percussion, not so much guitar). Good old unmodded DS-1, MXR Super Comp, the versatile Boss DD-20 and a Danelectro Fab Overdrive. $25, $65, $200, $10 respectively, although I'm pretty open to trades and haggling on these. Includes shipping.

I've got a firewire solo I'm willing to part with. I'm looking to upgrade to something with two XLR inputs and USB (yeah I know) if possible. Otherwise, $115.

I've also got a Peavey Valveking 112 Amp. I've replaced the speaker with a Vintage 30 and also replaced the reverb (I don't remember the specific name for it, I got the idea to replace these from Agreed posting in ML about the Valveking 212 ha). I love the amp but it's not what I need. It's got some rust damage (you'll see it on the second picture) from being in Nova Scotia for a year but nothing stopping it from playing. Looking for about $300.

I live in central Alberta, Canada. That means I kind of doubt the Valveking is going to sell/trade through here. Any suggestions on selling that would be helpful. As far as things I'm looking for, it's mostly electronic music stuff, vocal equipment and recording stuff I'm looking for at the moment.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

If anyone's interested, I'm selling my brand new, never been opened MBox-2 Mini Preamp and my barely-used Roland Handsonic 10 drum pad in SA-Mart.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3476694

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!
I'm looking for a rack case and power conditioner if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs. My rack box with bass head and power conditioner got stolen last month, I found a cheap replacement head locally but no luck with the other two items.

Ideally rack would be 4 space but I can deal with anywhere from 2-6. Power conditioner I have no real preference on, my last one was a Furman and it always worked great.

java
May 7, 2005

I'm looking to sell my Dean Edge Pro 4. Looking for $325 shipped to the continental US with a gig bag. Local pickup in the Milwaukee area is also possible.

This bass has been my primary instrument for the past five years. The bass has: a flame maple top, basswood body, 34" scale, a badass bass II bridge, maple-walnut thru-neck, rosewood fingerboard, grover tuners, 2 Dean / 3-Band Active EQ Pickups.

Want pictures? Of course you do. Here are the glamour shots:

The bass also has two blemishes:

java fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Apr 9, 2012

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

That bass looks really familiar, did you do any recording in the Milwaukee area with it?

java
May 7, 2005

muckswirler posted:

That bass looks really familiar, did you do any recording in the Milwaukee area with it?

Fraid not. It's only left my place once to go to the shop for a setup.

Vector 7
Sep 29, 2010

I'm still looking to sell this stuff: I'm running out of money, and need to sell things.

Price list after pics.

Price List

Small clone: sold

Xone 4D DJ Mixer: $1500
This unit is in perfect condition. It's never been gigged with.

Marshall JVM 410C: $1800
Perfect condition. Never been gigged with, hardly ever used.

Boss DS-1: $35
Great condition. No blemishes.

Boss PH-3: $70
Great condition. No blemished.

Moog Moogerfooger 12 Stage Phaser: $230
Perfect condition. No Blemishes.

MOTU 24 i/oAudio Interface: $900
The rack mounts are missing. I accidentally broke one, took the other off, and lost it. Besides that, excellent condition. I'm also selling MOTU Volta software.

Launchpad: SOLD

Doepher Modules
All modules are in pristine condition. I will personally test and check all modules before shipping. Audio samples of all modules are available upon request.

A-100p9 Case: $400
A-116 Waveform Processor: $50
A-110 Standard VCO (Four of these): $150
A-156 Dual Quantizer: $130
A-122 VCF3 24dB Low Pass II: $90
A-101-3 Modular 12 Stage Vactrol Phaser: $350
A-101-1 Vacrtol VCF Vactrol Multitype Input Filter: $150
A-196 PLL Phase Locked Loop: $80
A-147 VCLFO (Three of these): $90
A-138 Mixer: $50
A-138c PMIX Polarizing Mixer: $50
A-143-2 Quad ADSR: $230
A-180 Multiples (Three of these): $30
A-160 Clock Divider: $50

Toppobrillo Triple Wavefolder: $220

Vector 7 fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Apr 12, 2012

Brettbot
Sep 18, 2006

After All The Prosaic Waiting... The Sun Finally Crashes Into The Earth.

Ibanez Tube King Distortion pedal (TK999HT). It's got a 12AX7 right inside the pedal, and uses a 12V AC adapter (included). Controls are: Drive, Level, Lo, Mid, Hi/Lo Presence switch, Hi, and Void, which is a noise gate for the highest gain levels.

I Bought this new months and months ago, but never played it until today. After about 20 minutes I knew I didn't want it. Still has the plastic on the tube window, still has the (sealed) manual and original box and packing material and everything. I'll probably even ship it in the box it was shipped to me in. :p

These go new for $170, I got a "deal" on it for $140 or something new, but I've seen them go used on eBay for anywhere from $100 to $120 plus shipping. So what do we say $90 shipped? Send me an e-mail at and we can do it over Paypal.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Posted up this craigslist ad today. http://austin.craigslist.org/msg/2948512850.html
2011 Fender Precision Standard Bass.

For a goony good discount, shipped within the 48 states, drop me a PM.

Uncleanly Cleric
Oct 17, 2005

Well, I'm biting the bullet. I'm selling my 97 Jazzmaster because I've got a bad case of "I want an old Gibson Explorer"-itis.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/msg/2949221467.html

If anyone is interested.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Cross Post from SA Mart:

Here is a pro level set of indian tablas. Im the one and only owner and I've had them for about 6 years. They are in great shape. I have a hardshell case for them too. I just need the money and I never really dedicated the time to learn them. $120 Shipped. PM me with any questions. (Mics not included)

Imgur is being bad, here is a link to the image
[Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/2MpYg)

I'm going to level with you guys here. I have been trying to get rid of these forever, if you have interest shoot me an offer.

I've also got this G2M box. It's a monophonic guitar to midi controller, it's pretty cool but I never use it looking to get 60 Shipped

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Apr 11, 2012

heap
Jan 27, 2004

HollisBrown posted:

tablas
Sent you a PM.

oredun
Apr 12, 2007
I have a MPC 2500 with 128 mg of ram and the CF card reader.

Everything works great.

Ill edit this post with a pic later today.

Im looking for a 5 string bass and synths mainly, but im open to anything and Id prefer if the trade had cash involved with it, but i just want something new so its not a biggie.

$850 shipped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Hey y'all, cross posting from SA Mart. Selling my basically unused N.I. Maschine Mikro! Buy this shittttttt

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3477967