Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ethan
Dec 16, 2004
sold

ethan fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Jun 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pale Sickly Trevor
Sep 28, 2001
Really bummed b/c I lost my EHX Memory Toy delay. Anyone got one they're willing to part with? Would also be down with a Memory Boy, or a Boss RE-20.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
I've got GAS, that means, reducing price on this one.

2007 Rickenbacker 620 Jetglo. It's left the house for this picture. That's it. No dings, nada. Very clean. Price is $1175 shipped. Includes original Rickenbacker Hardcase. That's the lowest I can go for this extremely clean Rick!

All stuff is in a smoke free home. I mention it, because it's important to some.

Feel free to make offers. Interested mainly in small high end bass cabs - 1x12's, 2x10's, Rick basses/guitars, odd basses/guitars, whatever you might feel is unloved in your home, hit me up.

Schatten fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Apr 16, 2012

DrChu
May 14, 2002

DrChu posted:

I have way too much gear and I think I wanna buy a house soon, so time to start getting rid of stuff. Prices include shipping unless noted and I'm open to offers. If more pictures, sound, or video demos are needed feel free to ask.

Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive - $80

Has a Tubescreamer-like OD and a heavier distortion. Works as expected.

Visual Sound H20 - $80

Chorus and Delay. Works as expected.

Boss Bass Synthesizer SYB-3 - $60

The rubber backing has been removed and replaced with velcro. Works as expected.

Boss Super Octave OC-3 - $60

As you can see in the picture the Direct Level knob is a little bent but besides that it works as expected. Tracks pretty cleanly down to about B above open A on a bass guitar, and the drive sounds pretty decent as well. I may keep this one.

Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby Wah Pedal - $30

Kinda beat up and the rubber feet are missing.

Morley Dual Bass Wah - $55

The pedal squeaks a little when moving back to its resting position (its spring-loaded and rests in the fully-back position). Could use some cleaning or adjusting to get rid of that.

Ashdown Bass Chorus Plus - $30

Pedal is a little noisy, and has an issue with the Chorus/Flange setting. Once you move the control to about 3:00, you get a high-pitched squeal. Otherwise all controls work as expected.

The following I would prefer to sell local (Philadelphia area), but if you're interested we can work out shipping or meeting up if you're within a few hours drive.

Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling Bass - $800
Updated pics - http://imgur.com/a/n7L6w/all

I tried to show off the major dings but my lighting wasn't good. To explain, there's a couple small chips underneath the controls, a fingernail-sized indent near the coil control, and some scuffs that look to be caused by storing it in a case with the strap attached on the upper horn. If there's interest I'll take some more pictures. Comes with the OHSC.

Rickenbacker 4001 Bass - $1500

Late 70s Ric 4001. A little on the beat up side but its over 30 years old. Its been my main bass for the last couple months, but my band hasn't been playing much recently and I think I'll have enough time to get my other Ric set up in the meantime. In the picture it has a Hipshot bridge, I'll be putting the stock back on. Has the original case which has seen better days. I'll definitely need to take more pictures of this.

Ovation Magnum III - $725
Updated pics - http://imgur.com/a/kbzVg/all

Kinda sounds like a Ric for half the price! Play along with Tool's Opiate and sound like Paul D'Amour! Weighs a ton! Will also need to take more pics once I have better lighting.

Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 600 setup - $750

Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 600 amp
Korg DTR-2 Rack Tuner
Samson PowerBrite PB9 power stirp
4 space rack unit.

GK 210/115 stack - $275

The 15 speaker was replaced with a GK Neo, which is lighter and handles more power. Both 8 ohms, the 210 handles 200 watts and the 115 400. Something is up with the crossovers on both, though the 210 tweeter works if you use a 4 pole speakon (and your amp can do bi-amping). I can explain in more detail if needed

Even though the goal is to get rid of stuff, there are a couple things I would consider trading for:

EBMM Stingray 5
Rickenbacker 4001S or 4003S (the S models have no binding, mono output)
G&L SB-2 (not a Tribute version), or another PJ bass that isn't just your standard P-Bass Special (like maybe an old high-end Yamaha BB series)
Still selling this stuff, though the Ric is iffy since its my go-to bass at this time.

DrChu fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Apr 16, 2012

FancyMike
May 7, 2007

Pale Sickly Trevor posted:

Really bummed b/c I lost my EHX Memory Toy delay. Anyone got one they're willing to part with? Would also be down with a Memory Boy, or a Boss RE-20.

Ouch, that sucks. I can't say for sure yet, but in the next week or so I might have my Memory Boy up for sale. If so I'll send you a PM or something.

Tiny Faye
Feb 17, 2005

Are you ready for an ORGAN SOLO?!
I'm in the market for a secondary guitar for alternate tunings I can gig with - something $450 or less. Requirements are basically non-floating bridge (my main guitar is a Fender Floyd Rose fat strat...so...), and two humbuckers. Anyone in New England (the closer to Boston the better) got anything they want to sell me?

Also, I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have a noise supressor pedal they'd be willing to part with?

Meow
Dec 31, 2004

DrChu posted:

Still selling this stuff, though the Ric is iffy since its my go-to bass at this time.

If the H2O hasn't moved, I can offer you $60 shipped for it.

Brettbot
Sep 18, 2006

After All The Prosaic Waiting... The Sun Finally Crashes Into The Earth.
Does anyone have a Danelectro Spring King they're willing to part with? I'd like to pick one up, but $125 new seems like a lot... especially where I could spend an extra $50 and pick up Subdecay's Spring Theory. I have the Boss FRV-1 "Fender '63 Spring Reverb" pedal to trade towards it, or I'd do Paypal if you prefer.

Stock picture, mine just has velcro on the back.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Brettbot - you don't have PMs. Interested to know how much you want for the reverb pedal.

i am kiss u now
Dec 26, 2005

College Slice
Selling off my home studio stuff. Crosspost from SA Mart.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3479694

SM27, Mackie Blackbird, Shure Drum Mic Kit, AKG Perception 100, Alesis 3630.

Brettbot
Sep 18, 2006

After All The Prosaic Waiting... The Sun Finally Crashes Into The Earth.

Schatten posted:

Brettbot - you don't have PMs. Interested to know how much you want for the reverb pedal.

Feel free to send me an offer. psycho6120 at the yahoo mail.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Yo dudes. I'm looking for a Boss CE-2 or CE-5 Chorus Ensemble. I can do cash but I would rather trade something. I've got a Sonnus G2M Midi converter, it's pretty cool. I've got an AKG P220 LDC Mic w/o the Shock mount, you can get one for about $40.

7.62WorldOrder
Apr 19, 2002

Behringer FCB-1010 in almost-new condition - $110 shipped

7.62WorldOrder fucked around with this message at 21:32 on May 30, 2012

Thorpe
Feb 14, 2007

RELEASE THE KITTIES
sold locally

Thorpe fucked around with this message at 01:53 on May 9, 2012

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
Anyone looking for an Ecler Nuo 2.0?

eBay says $450, I say $350.

Sorority Girl
Jan 23, 2005

Ew. Like totally.
MIJ J. Mascis Jazzmaster - Bought in 2010.. and didn't really use it (bought way too many guitars since then.. and this one saw no attention)
edit: Annnnnd it's gone.

I also have a really old Ovation UKII (stereo output) that I'm not sure if I want to part with yet
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190678962289?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1229 I didn't sell it on ebay due to a travel problem/later issue with the potential buyer. So if someone from here wants it, send me a pm.

Sorority Girl fucked around with this message at 16:56 on May 30, 2012

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Anyone have an old beat to poo poo wooden tambourine they'd be willing to part with on the cheap? You'd think that I could find in a day of Thrift Store shopping but one is proving strangely difficult to come across.

Leecifer
May 29, 2001
Does anyone have a Native Instruments Rig Kontrol (hardware only) that they want to get rid of (reasonably cheap)?

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Posted a thread over in SA-Mart with some pedals:
DD-20, DC Brick, Pitchblack+, Supercomp, Dunlop Cowboy From Hell Wah

reichsten
Jan 13, 2010
Anyone looking for a Vestax VCI-300 Flight Case?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/msg/2992802266.html

Bay Area local pickup preferred since this thing is a beast to ship, but we can work something out to split shipping maybe.

I'll trade for pedals, or looking for around 100 cash

reichsten fucked around with this message at 00:35 on May 3, 2012

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I've got a shure pg57. It's a budget sm57. It actually sounds pretty decent but I've got multiple sm57s and I haven't used this in ages. Looking to get $35 shipped on this one.

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 01:11 on May 6, 2012

fire_shall_come
Jan 25, 2007
i am looking for a riverhead unicorn bass guitar if anyone has one and is willing to part with it, you would make dreams come true.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
I'm looking for a cheap v-drum kit. It doesn't actually have to be V-DRUM but I want something I can bang away on and not wake the neighbors. Cheaper the better since I'll be running it to superior drummer anyway.

Also up for sell/trade I have a
Presonus Bluetube pre
M-Audio 88 key semi-weighted controller
A violin (or a fiddle if you get down like that)
Xbox 360+games

and a whole bunch of other misc. assorted stuff.

Thorpe
Feb 14, 2007

RELEASE THE KITTIES
Looking to trade a boss RV-5 for something else, maybe a decent fuzz? Or a EHX Freeze, or I'd add cash for a Micro Pog. Pedal works as it should, just don't need it anymore as the Space has replaced it for my reverb.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 14:48 on May 13, 2012

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

HollisBrown, PM sent on your Tube Screamer. I don't have anything to trade but I have hot, hot cash ready for action if it's not already gone. :)

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

invision posted:

I'm looking for a cheap v-drum kit. It doesn't actually have to be V-DRUM but I want something I can bang away on and not wake the neighbors. Cheaper the better since I'll be running it to superior drummer anyway.

Also up for sell/trade I have a
Presonus Bluetube pre
M-Audio 88 key semi-weighted controller
A violin (or a fiddle if you get down like that)
Xbox 360+games

and a whole bunch of other misc. assorted stuff.

pics of violin? make/model/issues with it?

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

7.62WorldOrder posted:

Got a few more pedals to sell. All are 100% working and in near-new condition.

Boss DS-1 - SOLD
Digitech Hardwire SC-2 Distorion - $80 shipped
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor - SOLD
BBE Sonic Stomp - $75 shipped
Electro Harmonix LPB-1 Power Booster - $35 shipped
Behringer FCB-1010 - $110 shipped

I messaged you awhile ago about the EH Power Booster. Do you still have it?

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I got gifted this and I have no real use for it. It's a Roland VS880EX digital recording desk. Everything works I used it briefly to verify all the channels work ect... I do have the SCSI CD burner for it too. Looking to get $90 Shipped on this.

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 14:18 on May 16, 2012

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad

Sorority Girl posted:

I also have a really old Ovation UKII (stereo output) that I'm not sure if I want to part with yet
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190678962289?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1229 I put it on ebay, so it'll be gone soon.

I'm in love, but penniless.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
My MicroKorg is up in SAMart.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3485461

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
The gear turn over continues. Here is a Vox wah reissue. At some point I tried to add an AC adapter so there is a hole drilled in the side but I never succeeded. I guess $40 shipped on this.

Tiny Faye
Feb 17, 2005

Are you ready for an ORGAN SOLO?!

HollisBrown posted:

The gear turn over continues. Here is a Vox wah reissue.

Baby needs a wah pedal. PM sent!

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Last thing I have lyin' around here that I'm trying to get rid of

A Yamaha DD-50, great shape and has original power source and both pedals. Due to the size of this I'd like to try to get [$75 Shipped.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Would anyone be interested in an Electro Harmonix Germanium OD? I've got one that was modded to have a volume control. The pedal is in great condition and works pefectly, but I never use it (I have plenty of overdrive and distortion) and I want to buy a wah. I can post a picture if there in interest. I just wanted to get the word out here before I post this to the unwashed masses of SA Mart.

FancyMike
May 7, 2007

CPL593H posted:

Would anyone be interested in an Electro Harmonix Germanium OD? I've got one that was modded to have a volume control. The pedal is in great condition and works pefectly, but I never use it (I have plenty of overdrive and distortion) and I want to buy a wah. I can post a picture if there in interest. I just wanted to get the word out here before I post this to the unwashed masses of SA Mart.

How much are you asking for it? I know the guitarist in my band was looking at those a while back and he might be interested.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

FancyMike posted:

How much are you asking for it? I know the guitarist in my band was looking at those a while back and he might be interested.

I was thinking 60 dollars shipped. The volume mod is great with the pedal. Germanium OD pedals are not made with volume control and are loud as gently caress.

ethan
Dec 16, 2004

Bump for price drop and to add a few more things

Black Arts Toneworks LSTR #19 - Very good condition, velcro on the bottom w/box. - 115

EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai - Also VG condition, velcro + box - 170

Dunlop JC-95 Cantrell Wah - Again VG w/Velcro, box - 115

Skreddy Paradigm Shift - VG, box, Velcro (there's a pattern here...) 200

All prices shipped US/Can in US dollars. Not really looking for trades but feel free to make offers. I'll get pics to interested parties.

email/PayPalethanjc@gmail.com

ethan fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jun 3, 2012

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

I'm selling a mid-2000'sTobias boy 4-pro bass (one of these):

Plays great and comes with a slightly beat up TKL hard case case. I listed it for $500 on craig's list but am open to other offers.

I also have a CME UF5 midi keyboard. I have the power cable, a usb cable, the drivers cd and the original box for this guy. Listed it at $160.

I'm in the SF Bay area (right on the Oakland-Berkeley border), but I'm opening to shipping them; just not sure how much that'll cost.

Edit: sold both these

snyprmag fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Sep 16, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geisladisk
Sep 15, 2007

I'm selling a ESP LTD TA-600 bass.

It's a really good bass if you happen to be into the heavier of metals. I have it up on Ebay right now, but I'll sell it to a goon for 450$ shipped. It's played quite a bit, but the only serious damage on it is strap buckle scratches on the back. Also, the bridge is not the original, as I bought it with a defective bridge.