Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
All I'm going to say is that the next movie's villains after the Joker and Two Face is like getting the Jaguars playing the Chiefs after Giants V Saints. Ifa you know what I meeaan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Toussaint Louverture posted:

All I'm going to say is that the next movie's villains after the Joker and Two Face is like getting the Jaguars playing the Chiefs after Giants V Saints. Ifa you know what I meeaan.

If Hines Ward dies onscreen with Bane breaking his back I don't give a gently caress about the rest of the film, it'll already be #1 in my heart.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Please the Joker was like Seattle, totally schizophrenic. Having Bane vs. Barman is going to be like watching the Packers vs. The Ravens. A monstrously evil and powerful villain against an iconic image of good and justice. Then the image of good and justice gets its spine snapped. You can't really tell me that the Packers vs. The Ravens is better than the Packers vs. Seattle.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Chichevache posted:

Who has better mythical BBQ, Metropolis or Gotham? I feel like Gotham's would be a much darker bolder sauce, but Metropolis would definitely be sweeter and perfect for a 4th of July cook out.

Neither, as northeastern cities they by default have bad BBQ and Gotham's large Italian/English population would further prevent the occurrence of mouth watering BBQ. Metropolis might have better non-local faux-BBQ though given the large corporate sector.

Football wise Gotham is clearly going to be a run-first grind it out in the trenches solid defense football team while Metropolis would be an aired out and elegant deep threat style game.

excidium
Oct 24, 2004

Tambahawk Soars

Man why you gotta drag the Chiefs into this?

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Good barbecue rises in the most depressed, backwards parts of the country so Metropolis barbecue must taste like a wal-mart chicken wing slathered in Kraft BBQ sauce which was undercooked in the oven and left to sit in its own grease.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Barudak posted:

Neither, as northeastern cities they by default have bad BBQ and Gotham's large Italian/English population would further prevent the occurrence of mouth watering BBQ. Metropolis might have better non-local faux-BBQ though given the large corporate sector.

Football wise Gotham is clearly going to be a run-first grind it out in the trenches solid defense football team while Metropolis would be an aired out and elegant deep threat style game.

Get some reading comperehension, bitch. I said which city has better BBQ, not good BBQ. Lol you fail at debating stupid comic poo poo. :smugbert:

Ohgodhurryupwiththedraft

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Peanut President posted:

That's all well and good but where is Seaboard City? I've never figured out where the gently caress that is.

San Diego?

I'd guess Miami. No one says "Western Seaboard", so I'd assume it's an east coast city. Miami is nice.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Chichevache posted:

Get some reading comperehension, bitch. I said which city has better BBQ, not good BBQ. Lol you fail at debating stupid comic poo poo. :smugbert:

Ohgodhurryupwiththedraft

No, you will sit their while I explain how Star City does not run a true West Coast style offense and that the 49ers will totally crush them in the division this year.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Also why is it Ward is the only NotSteeler on the field? I only see NotSeahawks.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Central City should totally draft Bart Allen out of the Teen Titans because his ability to phase his molecules will make him impossible to tackle.

and if they lose he can just jump on the cosmic treadmill and they get to replay the game.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Barudak posted:

No, you will sit their while I explain how Star City does not run a true West Coast style offense and that the 49ers will totally crush them in the division this year.

Please do this.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Barudak posted:

I was about to mention how Star City would probably have the superior BBQ. Aren't they midwest?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Chichevache posted:

Please do this.

First things first, I don't give a crap how much the Stag's coaching staff wants to claim that they run a modified I formation, they're running a modified veer formation and relying on Oliver Queen to have good short accuracy and running speed to dump off onto their half-back masquerading as a TE Thomas Bolt to actually carry the whole shambling mess forward.

I don't know what they're chugging up in Papp stadium but whatever it is makes them think they'll be able to run a dink and dunk offense against the 49ers who have if anything shown that trying to rely on a run game and short passes is going to get you carved up like the Glades during a budget cut. I think the coaching staff is really misusing their talent and once they all get fired after going an optimistic 6-16 you'll see them let Ollie stretch the field a bit more and throw some more deep balls to the woefully underused Roy Harper.

Rasczak posted:

I was about to mention how Star City would probably have the superior BBQ. Aren't they midwest?

Star City is north of San Francisco.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

squarerandom posted:

Nike's aren't 83$. 53$ was the total sorry If I posted that stupidly. But I'm getting the mid tier jersey regardless this summer. This is just to see how these are like I said; either I get a Reebok and it's whatever, a Nike GameDay tshirt style jersey and it's a bit cheaper than the nike/dallascowboys stores, or I actually get the "elite" knockoff without the water repellant or something. So 53$ isn't bad for A trial and error. Plus returns are free.

When you get the jerseys, can you give us a quick run down? I am looking into getting a couple for me and my girl.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.

Vintimus Prime posted:

When you get the jerseys, can you give us a quick run down? I am looking into getting a couple for me and my girl.

Sure. For record I've never had a problem with any from tarajersey (I just bought her kids Large, fit her like a diamond.) So can't wait to see what I get out of this!

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Barudak posted:

Star City is north of San Francisco.

Oh my bad, I was thinking Central City, the one that Flash is in and is more-or-less midwest. Star City has Green Arrow and is west coast. I'll just turn in my nerd cred card now.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Someone break out their DC Atlas and end this derail

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
Hey here is some jersey news!!! My dad and I ordered some Seahawks replica jerseys in 31 and 29 so we can basically make up 1/2 of the Seahawks DB corps!! What a great story. Anybody else have a football dad? That's always a good derail.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Schwack posted:

Hey here is some jersey news!!! My dad and I ordered some Seahawks replica jerseys in 31 and 29 so we can basically make up 1/2 of the Seahawks DB corps!! What a great story. Anybody else have a football dad? That's always a good derail.

My dad is Antonio Cromartie.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Schwack posted:

Yup, he saw me ordering my Austin jersey and simply says " Better not be A ROMO jersey. I would've been a better pick than that joke. Too bad I went to go serve our country."

To be fair he did play HS football in Texas and was all star QB and all that cliche poo poo. He has his helmet still, and still likes to tell stories about those days.

I just realized my dad is Al Bundy and Hank Hill rolled into one.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?
My dad cheered when Romo got hurt during the San Francisco game.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
my dad swore off the browns when they moved. it is the reason i must kill art modell.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
He's still alive?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Schwack posted:

Where'd you get them, I've been looking for a good jersey for a while.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Chichevache posted:

Where'd you get them, I've been looking for a good jersey for a while.

Two relatives work for Nike.

edit: Also we just got the cheapies cause we're impatient. If the quality is crappy, we're gonna send em back for the elites in a few months.

Schwack fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Apr 26, 2012

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
fffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

SteelAngel2000 posted:

I'd guess Miami. No one says "Western Seaboard", so I'd assume it's an east coast city. Miami is nice.

Seaboard City has no minorities, which is why I thought of San Diego. It might be Savannah, though.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Isaac Bruce Bowen posted:

Saw a Jets reebok stitched TEBOW jersey up in Santa Cruz this past weekend :negative:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

When he spins around, he doubles as a road flare.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I believe in Tim Tebow

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Gotham Rogues!

Also I love the Steelers throwbacks, want one badly...

[edit] sorry for the worlds biggest photo of a tshirt.

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.

Rap posted:

my dad swore off the browns when they moved. it is the reason i must kill art modell.

When they moved, I asked my Dad is he was mad enough to kill. He got real quiet and just kept driving.

Real Talk: Football Dads are awesome because of sheer ridiculousness. My Dad wept when Jim Tressel was hired at OSU. He's weird.

Where can I ge my Weeden jersey? I've chosen to become an ironic football hipster.

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

I eat Rotheseburgehergh's like you for breakfast
In my search for a Gotham City Rogues shirt to actually buy, I found this:

It needs votes to actually get made but I would buy the poo poo out of it if it did get made.

Vote here if you are interested:

http://www.qwertee.com/product/gotham-city-rogues-football/

excidium
Oct 24, 2004

Tambahawk Soars
Wow, that owns really hard. I think I would have to buy one of those.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

If you're equating the Chiefs with Bane then I'm A-OK with this post.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Vintimus Prime posted:

They emailed me "We are currently out of stock because the Nike jerseys are still in production, Can we keep your order and send it when we get the jerseys?"

lol no.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

WinnebagoWarrior posted:

In my search for a Gotham City Rogues shirt to actually buy, I found this:

It needs votes to actually get made but I would buy the poo poo out of it if it did get made.

Vote here if you are interested:

http://www.qwertee.com/product/gotham-city-rogues-football/

I can sell you a yellow Underarmor shirt like the one I posted, its a performance material though, not standard t-shirt.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I remember them selling those Gotham rogues shirts around the corners of Forbes near the Cathedral of Learning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dr_Strangelove posted:

If you're equating the Chiefs with Bane then I'm A-OK with this post.

Clearly Bane would be the Seatle Lynchhawks.

• Locked thread