Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Mikael Kreoss posted:

The best way to grief yourself is to play League of Legends

Decided to solo queue LoL, had a pubbie that would not shut up about how good he was and Typing Like This Everything In Caps. So I decide to follow him the entire game and lasthit/snipe all of his minions, buffs, and kills.

He managed to piss off the other 3 pubbies and we ran away (they also helped in denying him every single thing) when he got mobbed by the enemy. Hope he enjoyed that abandon.

(also yes the game is awful but a good time waster)

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

Lprsti99 posted:

My first EVE scam: http://pastebin.com/HNu3Cu1b

Why is this so easy?

So, another guy in the corp picked this dude up, and.... well, I'll let his post speak for itself:

quote:

Okay this guy sent me an EVEmail about half an hour ago. The first quote was him contacting me. Not seen are the 6 other mails he sent me where he asked what a full API was, what the CSPA Charge was, and other poo poo I Didn't Read. You got namedropped in his mail though, OP. Good on you.

The second quote is a conversation I opened with him when I got tired of playing EVEMail tag. It paid to confront him a little bit when he tried to weasel out of the deposit from the get-go. I also had a response to his question about why the wiki says "If you paid ISK to join you are poo poo out of luck".