Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1B5l7X6w-c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizza Dude
Feb 22, 2011
wait? so can i post here or not? i swear, i got some crazy rap videos for ya'll! people be actin' crayzayyyyyyy!

Pizza Dude fucked around with this message at 08:47 on May 21, 2012

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

there's something really poetic about filming a youtube where you pull out a vhs

Dilkington
Aug 6, 2010

"Al mio amore Dilkington, Gennaro"

MY NEW PHANTOM!!
Jan 7, 2008

gently caress he

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
bad, all bad

tween_spirit
Apr 12, 2006

////I WANT
&&TO EXIST
http://blog.makezine.com/2012/05/19/cool-clothes-and-styles-of-maker-faire-attendees/

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
the new rule for the pics thread is that you only get to post one pic at a time. stop vomiting tumblr detritus all you nobodies

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax

quote:

120 blank pages of high quality paper

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

Dilkington
Aug 6, 2010

"Al mio amore Dilkington, Gennaro"

what if I drew johnnyc's head on every pic

Quodio Stotes
Aug 8, 2010

by angerbot

Thats basically everyone who doesnt have a handler tweeting for them upon joining twitter.

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
Steampunk cell phone holster.

tween_spirit
Apr 12, 2006

////I WANT
&&TO EXIST

M4rg4r1ne posted:

Steampunk cell phone holster.

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession
lol did someone run boingboing through a markov bot?

dumbskull
Mar 25, 2012

im cool
my second to last house in sf had 17 ppl living in it and when it was burning man literally everyone but me and sally left and they all been flooding Facebook w/ maker faire pics and lololoz

Pizza Dude
Feb 22, 2011

TB-303 Player posted:

saved to /Desktop/PHIZ_pics/Prince_gifs/leaving_bathtub.gif

tween_spirit
Apr 12, 2006

////I WANT
&&TO EXIST

het posted:

lol did someone run boingboing through a markov bot?

hahaha if only the world could be so faire but unfortunately that's something mr doctorow actually posted and Cares about

TC_
Mar 17, 2006

Party time!!
:toot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DrpeQ8V_gM

Meursault Horny
Sep 9, 2003

dumbskull
Mar 25, 2012

im cool
cory doctorow is the singularity

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

they should make one of those little toys that plays a record as it whips around it but instead of a van its prince on his motorcycle

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
cory doctorow is the frum-unda-cheese from the gooch that is our poo poo-bird modern age

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

cory doctorow is the frum-unda-cheese from the gooch that is our poo poo-bird modern age

what a gross couple of words

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

i thought cory docto was really funny for a minute before it was revealed that this wrds is supposed to carry meaning and reflect some external reality

Muck and Mire
Dec 9, 2011

this guy rules and so does his machine. i met him at a thing and he's very nice and you just press some buttons on that thing and put a cup down and voila there's your drink

Erotic Crab
Oct 16, 2004

*BBRRRR* It's cold in here!
or i could use a french press, voilą

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-OMx1_3X4Uhappy birthday

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

Muck and Mire posted:

this guy rules and so does his machine. i met him at a thing and he's very nice and you just press some buttons on that thing and put a cup down and voila there's your drink

sounds p cool tbqh

Muck and Mire
Dec 9, 2011

the little number on the top right is the drink, you scroll through them (there's a paper menu next to the device) and then hit "go" and it mixes it up for you.

here's the menu

this is something i probably would have laughed at but i have personal experience with it and i know it to be cool. makes you wonder...

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Muck and Mire posted:

the little number on the top right is the drink, you scroll through them (there's a paper menu next to the device) and then hit "go" and it mixes it up for you.

here's the menu

this is something i probably would have laughed at but i have personal experience with it and i know it to be cool. makes you wonder...

that's cool i guess, but those drinks (aside from cran/pom call drinks) all sound terrible

swimming anime
Jan 4, 2006

would be cool to do something like that in a real bar for a negroni machine (bc of the simple proportions) where you can pick the type of gin, type of amaro, and type of vermouth and you just insert a 5 dollar bill or something. people already do negronis "on tap" in some bars so why not do a vending machine

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RXfVSQYh84

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

Daryl Fucking Hall
Feb 27, 2007

Daryl ohhhhhhhh Daryl

why doesn't that dude just wear a guitar strap idgi

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Muck and Mire posted:

here's the menu

does the machine come with the option to simulate the touch of a woman

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmKBQLWisOQ

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Declan MacManus posted:

does the machine come with the option to simulate the touch of a woman

no thats what the alcohol does