Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!

Lauren posted:

Oh my goddd... right at the end it gives a little "hello!" mew.

drat that's cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
Hey, little industrious catte, it is 2:04 in the afternoon. It is time to greet the goddamn day already.

Found this at Value Village. Apologies to Funhilde, but this is a corporate made mass produced cat tie. Assuredly yours are of higher quality.

Edit-

Macrowave Oven has a new favorite as of 22:21 on May 19, 2012

Recycling Centerpiece
Apr 28, 2005

Turn around
Grimey Drawer
Hope no one minds if I keep this here instead of in PI or whatever. It's short and the last update I'll do unless something really good/bad comes up. Figured you guys might be interested in the adventures of the cat we rescued after her owners' house got burnt down. No new pictures, but you can look at the old ones again.

We got her to the vet again after a few weeks. Her ear mites are gone, so she's good to go. Turns out that her curled up ears are from having hematomas (big pockets of blood) in her ears from scratching at the mites. While not inherently dangerous or unhealthy for them to be that way, it means we'll have to clean them every so often since she can't really do it herself. Also it looks like she was pregnant at some point (but not now), as she's got a bit of distended belly and the biggest nipples I've ever seen on a cat. If her litter met with an unfortunate fate, it may explain her constant attention whoring.

She met our two fixed 1-year old males this afternoon. She was NOT happy about them. They were just curious about her and wanted to sniff around a bit, but she wouldn't have any of it and swatted and hissed at them. Hopefully she'll get used to them, because our other female cat is already at the upper limit of bitchiness we'll put up with. We're not looking forward to introducing those two. Several spray bottles will be at hand.

Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?

Funhilde posted:

surely-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/sewsmooth

I just put a ton more up- but i can do anything custom too.

I absolutely could not resist buying one of these, and it arrived yesterday (thanks for lightning fast shipping!)

Here's Andy showing his tie off:

After a long day's work:

He's a proper businessman now.

e: vvv It probably helps that we're in the same state, but still, I didn't expect it so quickly. :)

Cpt. Spring Types has a new favorite as of 04:01 on May 21, 2012

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Cpt. Spring Types posted:

I absolutely could not resist buying one of these, and it arrived yesterday (thanks for lightning fast shipping!)

Here's Andy showing his tie off:

After a long day's work:

He's a proper businessman now.

The USPS can be pretty fast. :) I'm glad Andy is working hard.

Here is my cat Elmer.

I
Aug 4, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Cpt. Spring Types posted:

After a long day's work:

Well, that 'Angry business cat' meme underway.

Pallas cats are such goofy looking balls of fur.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!
So apparently a cat's nose is unique like a fingerprint. Learn something new every day.

10 Cat Facts Even Cat People Don't Know
http://www.buzzfeed.com/thepetcollective/10-cat-facts-even-cat-people-dont-know-5x4b

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

I
Aug 4, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Cube o'cat.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Leeloo with our nightly purr session.

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak
Short video of Willow's nightly routine of getting her dose of fresh meat before bedtime.

http://youtu.be/qNSkBa-Qfpk

Excuse the stupid rotate screen, my phone didn't auto rotate when I took the video and only just realised it.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!

No Moose, that is not a pictorial instruction :sigh:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That cat has a look that I can only describe like he knows he's not supposed to be up there, but thinks you won't do a drat about it.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

Kwyndig posted:

That cat has a look that I can only describe like he knows he's not supposed to be up there, but thinks you won't do a drat about it.

It's a she and she was not at all interested in my new camera or posing for said camera. That's her usual spot for watching squirrels.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
:eng101: All tri-colored cats are girls! (Or a dude with an extra X chromosome so he's a XXY mutant but that is really rare)

Not sure if their ornery nature is related to the coloration or not, though.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

GenericOverusedName posted:

:eng101: All tri-colored cats are girls! (Or a dude with an extra X chromosome so he's a XXY mutant but that is really rare)

Not sure if their ornery nature is related to the coloration or not, though.

She's a sweetheart without a mean bone in her body. She'll lick you to death before she attacks you.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Mister Kingdom posted:

She's a sweetheart without a mean bone in her body. She'll lick you to death before she attacks you.

I stand corrected then. My cats aren't camera shy but it's hard to find good camera ops in late spring into summer. Lazy cats tend to just sleep all the time.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kwyndig posted:

I stand corrected then. My cats aren't camera shy but it's hard to find good camera ops in late spring into summer. Lazy cats tend to just sleep all the time.

Well, here's Nyx in a box at least.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer
This tri-color cat belongs to my brother and his girlfriend.

Her name is Miccio. She is usually a very chill cat, but here is a video of me riling her up while she sat in the windowsill and chirped at birds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPOxDLtc200

My brother and his girlfriend are moving out of country for a year starting in October and they've asked me if I want to take her in. I'm not really a cat person, but I might make an exception for this girl because she is so good-natured.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

GenericOverusedName posted:

(Or a dude with an extra X chromosome so he's a XXY mutant but that is really rare)

(Or even rarer a dude who's a genetic chimera formed of two different fertilized eggs that fused together in the womb and the two genomes are now battling it out across their body)

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Kwyndig posted:

That look is known as "That expression cats have 24 hours a day because they're smug jerks".

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Rabbit Hill posted:

I'm not really a cat person, but I might make an exception for this girl because she is so good-natured.

Warning: taking in a good natured cat will make you a cat person. Using my fiance as a case study, the amount of time between not being a cat person and rescuing a second cat is approximately 1.5 years.

close to toast
Dec 12, 2006

Henry :3:

Big Slick
Jul 27, 2004
Dreamed I Killed God...
A friends cat from Facebook.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Got Misha to pose a bit :3:

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
This was posted in a let's play of No More Heroes 2, since one of the minigames involves getting your cat in shape.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Sex Hobbit posted:

Got Misha to pose a bit :3:

I'm surprised to see someone else with a cat called Misha. It's a boy's name in Russia, but a lot of people assume that our cat is a girl.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

That loving Sned posted:

I'm surprised to see someone else with a cat called Misha. It's a boy's name in Russia, but a lot of people assume that our cat is a girl.

Our cat is indeed male- my dad was a Russian interpreter when he was in the Army.

Cat Plant
Feb 11, 2007

There used to be green cats but they turned into plants because they slept too much.
At the cattery we get a lot of male Mischas :3: - they are always ridiculously fluffy

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

This is it, my new favorite cat picture(s)

minivanmegafun posted:

hi trevor, what's up

oh, you're otherwise engaged, i'll leave you alone

marshmallard
Apr 15, 2005

This post is about me.
^ poor Trevor looks so downtrodden!

Here's Grumples:

Lauren
Apr 13, 2002
The fucking whipshit of all fucking shitter-bongers
I got this sweet little girl at the pound the other day.

Minister of Chance
Apr 6, 2011

Lauren posted:

She's really cutie. Glad you got her out of kitty prison :)

Our cats from the pound now feel really at home after a year:
The many sleeping positions of Amy:

To be honest this isn't a slepping postion, but the her favourite game. She's waiting for someone to touch her paw and then she pounds their hand (or a kitty toy if you aren't brave).

And what's up Audrey?:

Edit: Now less huge. Sorry, didn't look at their size.

Minister of Chance has a new favorite as of 14:20 on May 29, 2012

Grace McSpiff
Dec 7, 2010

Lauren posted:

I was unaware that my cat got a sex change and was adopted by you.

Seriously even the left side where the black touches down on his mouth is the same as your cats. This is insane.

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003
Jesus, people, it's not that hard to take an extra second to post smaller images. timg is great, but is useless if the thumb is 200x300 and the full-size is 3000x4000.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming:

Lauren
Apr 13, 2002
The fucking whipshit of all fucking shitter-bongers

Grace McSpiff posted:

I was unaware that my cat got a sex change and was adopted by you.

Seriously even the left side where the black touches down on his mouth is the same as your cats. This is insane.

Wow, you're right. They sure do look the same! I never had a tuxedo kitty before but always thought they were pretty.

Minister of Chance: I love your fancy kitties, too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I
Aug 4, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Cat with top hat.