Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Merry Magpie posted:

There should be an option in Gameplay, I believe, that turns the kill cam off.

You'd think with 60+ hours sunk into this game I woulda noticed that at some point :downs:

Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Merry Magpie
Jan 8, 2012

A superstitious cowardly lot.

Douche Bag posted:

You'd think with 60+ hours sunk into this game I woulda noticed that at some point :downs:

Thanks

No problem. Obsidian introduced the option in New Vegas, so it's not that surprising.

Cirosan
Jan 3, 2012

It is done.

With the release build, CCO has been removed from the Nexus, although it still has a page there with a mirror link. Instead, CCO can now be downloaded from my personal site, which saves me the hassle of not having to go through a lot of red tape. I'm sure you guys have heard the horror stories of the Nexus' userbase and administration.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Cirosan posted:

It is done.

With the release build, CCO has been removed from the Nexus, although it still has a page there with a mirror link. Instead, CCO can now be downloaded from my personal site, which saves me the hassle of not having to go through a lot of red tape. I'm sure you guys have heard the horror stories of the Nexus' userbase and administration.

Would it be alright if I update the OP to link directly to this page, instead of the Nexus?

surfacelevelspeck
Oct 1, 2008

communism's sleepiest soldier

Cirosan posted:

It is done.

Do I need to do anything special to get this to be compatible with JSawyer? I noticed there's no compatibility patch so I'm assuming not, but if that's the case should I load this before or after it?

Actually, for that matter, if I'm running Project Nevada (Core only), JSawyer and CCO, what's the proper order I should be running them? Currently for PN/JSawyer I've got it loading in this order:

Project Nevada - Core.esm
<CCO would be here?>
Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
Project Nevada - Old World Blues (no Cyberware).esp
Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
Project Nevada - Gun Runner's Arsenal.esp
jsawyer.esp

Cirosan
Jan 3, 2012

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Would it be alright if I update the OP to link directly to this page, instead of the Nexus?
Absolutely. I'd prefer that, actually. Thanks.

@Syndlig:
CCO isn't compatible with JSawyer yet. Now that the thing's officially done, that's next on the to-do list. However, JSawyer only really conflicts with Gameplay Changes and some of the Perk Rebalance. Depending on which you prefer, load the module whose changes you want to take precedent last.

Project Nevada should go before all CCO modules. If you want JSawyer's changes to override CCO's, load JSawyer after all the CCO stuff. If you want CCO to take precedent, load JSawyer earlier. Any conflicts shouldn't be too bad, though.

Edit: Let me just quote my own readme:

FalloutNV.esm
Any official DLCs
Project Nevada, whatever you have
Whatever other ESMs you have
CCO -- Gameplay Changes.esm
CCO -- Classic Perks.esm
CCO -- Follower Tweaks.esm
The Project Nevada Rebalance, if you have it
NVWillow.esp, if you have it
Whatever other ESPs you have
Perk-related mods
CCO -- Perk Rebalance.esp
CCO -- Perk Rebalance – Dead Money.esp
CCO -- Perk Rebalance – Honest Hearts.esp
CCO -- Perk Rebalance – Old World Blues.esp
CCO -- Perk Rebalance – Lonesome Road.esp
Whatever other ESPs you have
CCO -- Damage Resistance.esp
Compatibility patches for Project Nevada
All the CCO compatibility patches
Merged Patch.esp

Cirosan fucked around with this message at 02:31 on May 29, 2012

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

Cirosan posted:

I'm sure you guys have heard the horror stories of the Nexus' userbase and administration.

Don't blame you. People outside SA like to keep saying that if I only did The Armory 'properly' in asking for permission n' poo poo, I could have hosted it on Nexus not realizing that I never wanted or intended to ever put it there in the first place legit or not.

Plus I can't forgive them for flat out deleting my awesome molerat boob mod due to 'suspected vote piling' even though 12 votes in 2 weeks is no where near a SA goon rush.

surfacelevelspeck
Oct 1, 2008

communism's sleepiest soldier

I feel like the list of compatibility patches are going right over my head, so I apologize for sounding dumb but could you tell me if I have everything in the right order here? I just don't want to find out I've got a bunch of redundant patches or I'm missing one in the middle of playing.

code:
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
NSkies URWLified.esm
Primary Needs HUD.esm
iHUD.esm
aHUD.esm
CCO - Gameplay Changes.esm
CCO - Classic Perks.esm
CCO - Follower Tweaks.esm

DarNifiedUINV.esp
CASM.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
Improved Sound FX.esp
Improved Sound FX - Weapon Sharing Fix.esp
Improved Sound FX - GRA.esp
Improved Sound FX - Merged Major DLCs.esp
Delay DLC - DM + HH + OWB + LR + GRA.esp
Vurt's WFO.esp
Lombard Station.esp
Lombard Station - Dead Money.esp
Lombard Station - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
Lombard Station - Honest Hearts.esp
Lombard Station - Lonesome Road.esp
Lombard Station - Old World Blues.esp
NSkies URWLifiedOWB.esp
NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp
NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp
CCO - Perk Rebalance.esp
CCO - Perk Rebalance - Dead Money.esp
CCO - Perk Rebalance - Honest Hearts.esp
CCO - Perk Rebalance - Lonesome Road.esp
CCO - Perk Rebalance - Old World Blues.esp
CCO - Damage Resistance.esp
CCO - CP DM Patch.esp
CCO - CP OWB Patch.esp
CCO - CP LR Patch.esp
CCO - CP PN Core Patch.esp
CCO - DR DM Patch.esp
CCO - DR HH Patch.esp
CCO - DR OWB Patch.esp
CCO - FT DM Patch.esp
CCO - FT HH Patch.esp
CCO - FT LR Patch.esp
CCO - FT OWB Patch.esp
CCO - DR LR Patch.esp
jsawyer.esp
Merged Patch.esp

Total active plugins: 61
Total plugins: 61
edit: Had a compatibility patch for PN Equipment, whoops. Also, doesn't actually look like there's any conflicts at all with PN/CCO/JSawyer running together for some reason, or at least the merged patch doesn't actually have anything in it, so they appear to be overwriting each other cleanly.

surfacelevelspeck fucked around with this message at 03:02 on May 29, 2012

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Naky posted:

Plus I can't forgive them for flat out deleting my awesome molerat boob mod due to 'suspected vote piling' even though 12 votes in 2 weeks is no where near a SA goon rush.

B-b-but it's ironic whereas the rest of the deviant sex mods are not.

People got so angry over that mod. It's hilarious.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Cirosan posted:

It is done.

Is there anything that clarifies more precisely what it does?

edit: Ah, the bethsoft forum link I guess has a little more detail.

Antignition
Oct 13, 2010

The city looks almost bearable from up here.

Strudel Man posted:

Is there anything that clarifies more precisely what it does?

edit: Ah, the bethsoft forum link I guess has a little more detail.

The readme that comes packaged explains it all.

--

I was planning on starting up another playthrough after CCO 1.0 was released but now I'm debating waiting on the jsawyer compatibility patch. I'm not even sure how that would work, how would you decide what takes precedence via the difference in level cap, consumables/food, etc.? As far as actual combat goes I think I'd prefer CCO but there are small things in jsawyer (above mentioned level cap, slower xp gain, & courier stash items smartly placed to name a few) that i'd miss.

Antignition fucked around with this message at 03:57 on May 29, 2012

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

I'm getting my friend the UE for his birthday. He also refuses to use mods on his first playthrough, because, as he says, the game should be able to stand on its own. What he hated about FO3, when he played it, was shooting a raider in the face several times to little effect. But I'm thinking I might be able to sell him on jsawyer.esp as a kind of "(un)official patch." Does it make combat significantly deadlier from the get-go?

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

SplitSoul posted:

I'm getting my friend the UE for his birthday. He also refuses to use mods on his first playthrough, because, as he says, the game should be able to stand on its own. What he hated about FO3, when he played it, was shooting a raider in the face several times to little effect. But I'm thinking I might be able to sell him on jsawyer.esp as a kind of "(un)official patch." Does it make combat significantly deadlier from the get-go?

Don't; he has the right idea. You never know what you want to mod unless you play the vanilla game. Give him a couple days, I say at least let him get to the strip before trying to convince him to try any mods.

Namnesor fucked around with this message at 08:21 on May 29, 2012

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

SplitSoul posted:

Coughing Hobo posted:

Don't; he has the right idea. You never know what you want to mod unless you play the vanilla game. Give him a couple days, I say at least let him get to the strip before trying to convince him to try any mods.

I don't believe Jsawyer.esp does anything for damages like your friend is asking for. That being said, he might be somewhat disappointed to see that the whole "shoot a dude three times in the face" thing hasn't changed between FO3 and NV. Just tell him that there are plenty of mods to alleviate this "problem", should he choose to eventually use them.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I don't believe Jsawyer.esp does anything for damages like your friend is asking for. That being said, he might be somewhat disappointed to see that the whole "shoot a dude three times in the face" thing hasn't changed between FO3 and NV. Just tell him that there are plenty of mods to alleviate this "problem", should he choose to eventually use them.

drat. Thing is, he's stubborn as hell and has a tendency to give up on games that aren't "right" without mods, and I want him to like this one.

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory
I'm crashing on start, what did I manage to gently caress up this time?

code:
[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[ ] SCAV.esm
[X] AEVegas.esm
[X] WARZONES - Misanthropy Pure.esm
[X] CINEMATECH.esm
[X] Military NV Backpacks.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[ ] LingsDLC.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] Lings.esm
[X] The.Armory.esm
[X] The.Armory.Cabinet.Addon.esp
[X] The.Armory.HonestHearts.Patch.esp
[X] FewPosesMore NVedition.esp
[ ] The.Armory.Sample.Sounds.esp
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Imaginator.esp
[ ] DYNAVISION 2 - Dynamic Lens Effect.esp
[X] AG Supplementary Uniques.esp
[X] AG Supplementary Uniques-Dead Money.esp
[X] AG Supplementary Uniques-Honest Hearts.esp
[X] Geonox_Riot_Armor.esp
[X] Blck_Fx NV-- Add Casque M1.esp
[X] NCR Ranger Helmet Neck Cover.esp
[X] PerkEveryLevel.esp
[X] CONELRAD 640-1240.esp
[X] Lucky38MarkerV3.esp
[X] JM1Garand4Loot.esp
[X] ERCA.esp
[X] Armor Replacer Child NPC Fix.esp
[X] QS_Blackwolf_NV_Backpackmod.esp
[X] Moddable Unique Weps.esp
[X] Tailor Maid - NV.esp
[X] NewVegasBounties.esp
[ ] Breathing Mask Fix.esp
[X] 1stReconArmor_Med.esp
[ ] 1stReconArmor_MedNonFaction.esp
[ ] 1stReconArmor_Light.esp
[ ] 1stReconArmor_LightNonFaction.esp
[X] FaceMasksNVFinal.esp
[X] w44Satchels - Full.esp
[ ] w44Satchels - Lite.esp
[X] Dead Money - Automatic Rifle fix.esp
[X] CompanionDisguises.esp
[X] M1903 Springfield.esp
[X] NewVegasBountiesII.esp
[X] FO3WeaponsRestoration.esp
[X] The.Armory.Honest.Hearts.BasePatch.esp
[X] VedTechStealthHelm.esp
[X] LFox Invisible Armored Vests.esp
[X] M-1 Carbine.esp
[X] The Black Armor.esp
[X] VT Custom Ranger Gear.esp
[X] VT Custom Ranger Gear - Honest Hearts.esp
[X] Hirez Ranger Armor.esp
[X] AMRZoom.esp
[X] Western Sky.esp
[ ] Western Sky - Darker Nights.esp
[X] HighImperial.esp
[X] Cire's Facemasks.esp
[X] UrgeWasterScarf.esp
[X] HHWeapsInNV.esp
[X] Cosmetic Cigarettes.esp
[X] HHWeapsInNVNPC.esp
[X] RadiiHairFix.esp
[X] 1CazyTestEsp.esp
[X] geonoxT3Armors.esp
[X] Desert_Scorpion.esp
[X] Vurt's WFO.esp
[X] christinecos.esp
[X] W40KLasers.esp
[X] Metro 2033.esp
[ ] ExplorerExtended.esp
[ ] Brotherhood Armor.esp
[ ] Playablebetterhood.esp
[ ] WeaponModsExpanded.esp
[X] TheSinkLink.esp
[X] m1d.esp
[X] NostalgiaWWIISounds.esp
[ ] Cosmetic Cigarettes -No Smoke.esp
[X] GRA - Grunt perk fix.esp
[X] OldCourierDuster.esp
[X] Fixed Riot Helmets.esp
[ ] The Low Profile Armor Mod.esp
[X] DragbodyVGUPack15.esp
[X] DragbodyVGUPack8.esp
[X] DragbodyVGUPack6.esp
[X] DragbodyVGUPack12.esp

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Nuclear Pogostick posted:

I'm crashing on start, what did I manage to gently caress up this time?

I'm not really noticing anything obvious, but a CTD on start-up generally means that you're missing a master (.esm) file, and an .esp is still looking for it when your game starts.

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I'm not really noticing anything obvious, but a CTD on start-up generally means that you're missing a master (.esm) file, and an .esp is still looking for it when your game starts.

I guess I'll just try disabling a few .esps at a time until it stops. I wish they told you what was conflicting. :argh:

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Nuclear Pogostick posted:

I guess I'll just try disabling a few .esps at a time until it stops. I wish they told you what was conflicting. :argh:

Often times, in FOMM, you can click on an .esp and see what its dependencies or "masters" are. If you come across an .esp that depends on an .esm that isn't activated or installed, you've found your problem.

There's always the chance that the problem isn't a missing .esm, though!

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

SplitSoul posted:

drat. Thing is, he's stubborn as hell and has a tendency to give up on games that aren't "right" without mods, and I want him to like this one.

I wouldn't put too much stock in what everyone else is saying, NV is way less bullet spongey than FO3 was. Once you get guns/energy weapons up, find some powerful weapons and some decent ammo you'll be one or two shotting people in no time.

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I don't believe Jsawyer.esp does anything for damages like your friend is asking for.
JSawyer changes the base health of the PC and creatures, so it generally results in faster/"deadlier" combat. But you're not playing Ghost Recon or anything.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

fennesz posted:

I wouldn't put too much stock in what everyone else is saying, NV is way less bullet spongey than FO3 was. Once you get guns/energy weapons up, find some powerful weapons and some decent ammo you'll be one or two shotting people in no time.

No, you're right, everybody else is crazy. :v:

NV may be less "bullet spongey" than FO3, but it's not "way less". For a significant portion of the game you'll still be blasting people three or four times in the face without killing them. I imagine SplitSoul's friend isn't talking about how OP you can get with endgame weapons. Sure, you'll eventually reach a point where you can 1-shot Deathclaws and Centurions, but that doesn't matter much if the player has a problem with all of the sponginess leading up until that point.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

No, you're right, everybody else is crazy. :v:

NV may be less "bullet spongey" than FO3, but it's not "way less". For a significant portion of the game you'll still be blasting people three or four times in the face without killing them.

Are we playing the same game? I just started a new run and I'm three shotting Fiends with a .357 loaded with JSP rounds. If it's a headshot it's two and if it's a headshot critical it's one. Granted, DLC enemies and major faction opponents are beefier, but I view the Fiends as the baseline human enemies in this game because they're the most common.

Hell, even if you do bring Deathclaws or Centurions into the mix you can still deal with them pretty easily with a mid-tier weapon and some good requisite weapon skill.

fennesz fucked around with this message at 01:23 on May 30, 2012

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

fennesz posted:

Are we playing the same game? I just started a new run and I'm three shotting Fiends with a .357 loaded with JSP rounds. If it's a headshot it's two and if it's a headshot critical it's one. Granted, DLC enemies and major faction opponents are beefier, but I view the Fiends as the baseline human enemies in this game because they're the most common.

Hell, even if you do bring Deathclaws or Centurions into the mix you can still deal with them pretty easily with a mid-tier weapon and some good requisite weapon skill.

There are no JSP rounds for the .357. Unless you meant JFP rounds, and I find it difficult to believe that you're using those on a brand new character (because those require you being Level 6 and Repair 70 to make.)

As I said before, you can eventually get to a point where you are one and two-shotting fodder-NPCs. Nor am I arguing that New Vegas is less "spongey" than its predecessor. But I assure you, the whole conversation behind New Vegas remaining "spongey" is one that is not simply between you and I. A lot of people have played this game and have described it as such--Rope Kid even alluded to it on this very page.

It's not a bad thing that the game is spongey: It's an RPG, not a super-realistic Ghost Recon FPS. In fact, I would say that using "realism" mods diminishes the fun of the game, because it takes away from the idea of growing your character. But if a person strongly dislikes "sponginess" in a game, I feel we'd be lying to them if we told them, "Oh, no, man, New Vegas is totally not!"

Because it is.

I never thought I'd use "spongey" as an adjective so many times in one post.

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

Jon Arbuckle: Master of pleasuring women

Quick question, I'm playing with the Requiem for the wasteland mod, and just got to the part of fallout 3 where your dad and doctor li go to the jefferson memorial to start project purity back up. The problem is that for some reason, Dad is stuck outside the memorial and won't head into the rotunda. I know I can use the console to make him pop into existence in the rotunda, but I don't know what the command is to do it and have no clue if that would fix the problem.

heenato
Oct 26, 2010

We wish to communicate with you!

mrfreeze posted:

Quick question, I'm playing with the Requiem for the wasteland mod, and just got to the part of fallout 3 where your dad and doctor li go to the jefferson memorial to start project purity back up. The problem is that for some reason, Dad is stuck outside the memorial and won't head into the rotunda. I know I can use the console to make him pop into existence in the rotunda, but I don't know what the command is to do it and have no clue if that would fix the problem.
I had this same problem when I played that. You have to go to the rotunda, then the command is " prid (dad's reference ID)" and then "moveto player", I believe.

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

Jon Arbuckle: Master of pleasuring women

heenato posted:

I had this same problem when I played that. You have to go to the rotunda, then the command is " prid (dad's reference ID)" and then "moveto player", I believe.

That did it! Thanks a lot!

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Fair enough. I do agree with you, guess I was just pointing out that a lot of this _can_ be mitigated (even early on) though intelligent use of perks and weapons. As opposed to FO3 where your only option for dealing with Albino Radscorpions was "shoot it more and shoot it harder."

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

fennesz posted:

Fair enough. I do agree with you, guess I was just pointing out that a lot of this _can_ be mitigated (even early on) though intelligent use of perks and weapons. As opposed to FO3 where your only option for dealing with Albino Radscorpions was "shoot it more and shoot it harder."

Yeah, there's definitely no denying that FO3 was a drag, especially when it came to DLC. For me, using mods that upped the damage to more realistic levels was almost required for that game, lest you dump 30 rounds of 10mm into a Pitt Raider's face to little effect.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

So ENB is kind of big with Skyrim right now but was there anything decent on that front for New Vegas? I understand there wasn't a dedicated New Vegas version, but I'd imagine the Oblivion version would work all the same.

Also, I had no idea the mole rat boob thing was real. I gotta check it out, is there a link to download it at all? And is there a screencap or something of all the rage it caused?

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Upmarket Mango posted:

So ENB is kind of big with Skyrim right now but was there anything decent on that front for New Vegas? I understand there wasn't a dedicated New Vegas version, but I'd imagine the Oblivion version would work all the same.

Also, I had no idea the mole rat boob thing was real. I gotta check it out, is there a link to download it at all? And is there a screencap or something of all the rage it caused?

Is this what you mean?
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/34868?sid=vvzzHAwFzsFExBvsxABsuBAyvwywEEBGDtAFvtAB

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

Upmarket Mango posted:

Molerat Boobs & Gecko Dongs

The original mod just had molerat boobs, but gecko dongs was heavily requested so I half assed did it and never finished it. This is where the happy geckos thing comes from, heh.

As for the rage; it just offended a bunch of people on Nexus who took the mod seriously because I was serious-posting both in the description and in the comments. They honestly thought I was trying to make the molerats more anatomically correct n' poo poo so it was ridiculously funny. People kept endorsing it and voting it FOTM which only further pissed off a few mod authors that apparently convinced the pedophile that runs Nexus to outright delete the mod rather than disable it/disqualify it for FOTM without any justification at all. When he finally got back to me, he said that the voting was clearly a SA goon rush despite the fact that we had only garnered 12 votes in over 2 weeks and were only sitting in second place. Funny thing? The author who was sitting in first place loved the mod and didn't care if he won or lost the FOTM - he legitimately thought it was a hilarious mod.

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

I was initially disappointed that this was not the mole rat boob mod.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

Upmarket Mango posted:

I once worked on a shader compilation for FNV with mixed results, if you search for my posts in this thread you should find pictures and a download link.

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
Blending in like it ain't no thang
Hey, I'm still working my way through the 300 pages of this thread, but why do you guys refer to the people that run Nexus as pedophiles? I'm wondering if I missed something.

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.

Anonymous Zebra posted:

Hey, I'm still working my way through the 300 pages of this thread, but why do you guys refer to the people that run Nexus as pedophiles? I'm wondering if I missed something.
Many of the most popular mods are ones that add companions to the game who look as close to 16 year old Japanese anime girls as you can get in the Gamebryo engine. Which is... not very close, but you know, whatever.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Anonymous Zebra posted:

I don't know if it's fair to call the people who run the Nexus "pedos", but they go to great lengths to defend some of their members, even if those members are producing mods that are very suspect. The whole thing actually started with Oblivion, where people were uploading new "races" that just happened to look like prepubescent girls, complete with nudity.

The excuse usually went something like: "But they're not humans! They just look like that! They're really elves, and they're thousands of years old! Redguards aren't actually black people!"

Like I said, giving these authors poo poo for their abominations is more likely to get you banned, than the author. The whole subculture of rape / slavery / pedo mods has carried over to each new Bethesda game, and the Nexus seems content to enable it.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Is there some general reason why save games might not be loading? (i.e. the roulette wheel just keeps spinning). Starting a new game and then loading the real save works, but I'd rather get to the source of the problem, if possible.

Load order (if it makes any difference):

quote:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
oHUD.esm
jsawyer.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
CASM.esp
LiteratureExchange.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
christinecos.esp
Delay DLC - DM + HH + OWB + LR + GRA.esp
Lombard Station.esp
Lombard Station - Dead Money.esp
Lombard Station - Honest Hearts.esp
Lombard Station - Old World Blues.esp
Lombard Station - Lonesome Road.esp
Lombard Station - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
MojaveExtended100.esp

Total active plugins: 32
Total plugins: 36

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Found this mod after searching for something to stop having to go through 5 minutes of Doc Mitchell every restart. It seems to work fine - just going straight into character creation / stats and dropping you outside the Doc's house. Any chance of getting it added to the OP please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

Anonymous Zebra posted:

They delete a fun mod that adds nippleless boobs to molerats but actively defend and protect people who create entire races of little girls complete with nudity and a ridiculous amount of scanty clothing and poo poo for them along with sex mods.

Their priorities are hosed up.