Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Booger
Nov 13, 2004
any teasers on the stats/weapons for Hyperion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Ashphyxious 3, link stolen from above Tanon

http://twitter.com/LostHemisphere/status/208276142661173248/photo/1/large

Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

don't mind me, I'm just out hunting.

Alright, more img spam.

Gaspy3

Kreoss3 Art

Pig Caster?

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Korwen posted:

New epic caster for Hordes: E Morvhana

Awesome art, Circle should totally get more Ibex Cavalry.

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER

Korwen posted:

Wow, that's unanticipated, but cool! Is Circle (and all the Hordes factions I guess) also getting a 3version of a caster though?

Mr_Happy_Pants
Jan 21, 2006

Korwen posted:

If Skorne get a Xerxis2 I will cum.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Mr_Happy_Pants posted:

If Skorne get a Xerxis2 I will cum.

Oh gawd Xerxis 2 to go with Tiberion I need it. GIVE IT TO ME PP.

Speaking of Tiberion, pics in here: http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?109173-GNG-Lock-N-Load-Coverage-amp-Colossals/page2

Mikael Kreoss
Feb 13, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Korwen posted:

Kreoss3 Art

:smug::fh:

Gay Polymers
Jun 14, 2005

I hear voices in my head
They talk to me
They understand
Where are my keys?

Lookin good bro, did you lose weight?

Paper Kaiju
Dec 5, 2010

atomic breadth

Mr.Booger posted:

any teasers on the stats/weapons for Hyperion?

The supposed spoiler I saw was an RNG 10 AoE 5 POW 18 main gun with Crit Consume.

I so hope it is true.

Gay Polymers
Jun 14, 2005

I hear voices in my head
They talk to me
They understand
Where are my keys?
God, it's like loving Christmas in June. I so need to go to LnL next year.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
Gaspy3! :pcgaming: :frogsiren: :catdrugs:

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?109173-GNG-Lock-N-Load-Coverage-amp-Colossals

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

So now that my enthusiasm over Nemo has been tempered a little bit, I don't think electro leaps are going to be boosted by his feat. And that makes me a sad panda if true.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Why not?

S.J.
May 19, 2008

It boosts the electric damage rolls of models in his control radius, and electro leaps damage rolls aren't caused by that model. The model they hit is the origin of the damage.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

S.J. posted:

It boosts the electric damage rolls of models in his control radius, and electro leaps damage rolls aren't caused by that model. The model they hit is the origin of the damage.

Hrmmmmmmmm! You may be onto something there.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

PaintVagrant posted:

Hrmmmmmmmm! You may be onto something there.

Oh well. Gaspy3 dance party! :catdrugs:

Rumored gaspy feat:

quote:

Feat: Rites of Shadow
When an enemy model is forced, casts a spell, and/or spends one or more more focus or fury points while in Asphyxiousʼ control area, Asphyxious heals d3 damage point and gains 1 soul token. Rites of Shadow lasts for one round.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Yeah Im leary of his feat, he sounds sort of like a venethrax-ish hordes ball stomper. Hopefully his spell list is rad and somehow interacts with that feat.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

PaintVagrant posted:

Yeah Im leary of his feat, he sounds sort of like a venethrax-ish hordes ball stomper. Hopefully his spell list is rad and somehow interacts with that feat.

Eh, I wouldn't judge based on the feat. Spell list is way more important. If he has Breath of Corruption again with this feat I'll laugh.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

S.J. posted:

Eh, I wouldn't judge based on the feat. Spell list is way more important. If he has Breath of Corruption again with this feat I'll laugh.

Kind of how Kreoss3's rumored feat means absolutely nothing without his spell list.

Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

Hearing rumors (the Muse on Minis twitter feed) that Vyros2's stats are exactly the same except +1 arm

Judicator: SPD 4 MAT 5 RAT 4 DEF 8 ARM 19 Point Cost 18
Reliquary - This model is allocated 1 additional focus point during your Control Phase. The S boxes of this modelʼs damage grid represent its Reliquary system. While its Reliquary system is disabled, this model loses the benefits of Reliquary.

SP8 Pow 12 x2
RNG 14 Pow 14 AOE 3 Inaccurate, Chain Blast like rule x2 (Expected functionality is that when you hit with a rocket, another aoe 3 template will deviate from the point of impact and hit more models)

Kreoss3: SPD 8 STR 6 MAT 8 RAT 4 DEF 14 ARM 17 FOC 7
Divine Inspiration - This model rolls an additional die on damage/attack rolls and drops the lowest.
Elite Cadre - Exemplar Vengers: They get Divine Inspiration
Pow 14, Reach, Brutal Charge, Blessed
Feat: Purification in CTRL, and Kreoss gets to cast each of his upkeep spells for free
Spell list: Crevasse, Death Sentence, Force Hammer, Holy Ward, Ignite, Warpath

Asphyxious the Hellbringer
P+S 16 Reach
Cull Soul
Blood Boon - When this model kills a model with a melee attack, he can cast a COST 3 spell for free
DEF 15/ ARM17
4 WJ points

Ashen Veil
Bone Shaker
Carnage
Hex Blast
Mobility
Scything Touch

Vociferon
Arcane Extension
Death Harvest – Can move any number of soul tokens from Vociferon to Warcaster
Ghost Shield
Soul tokens from warriors in his CMD range (9)
Channel through this model
13/16
5 boxes
v

Theme forces spoiled here: http://museonminis.com/theme-forces-spoiled-here/

Korwen fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jun 1, 2012

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006

Khisanth Magus posted:

Kind of how Kreoss3's rumored feat means absolutely nothing without his spell list.

Whats the rumored feat?

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Excelsiortothemax posted:

Whats the rumored feat?

IIRC, he removes all enemy upkeeps in his ctrl area and then may recast each of his upkeeps for free.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

drat, horse mounted Kreoss sounds cool.

That said managed to get some more newbie friendly games in today and picked up my Errants. loving Trollbloods though, had a list ran against me which let the dudes unit completely ignore terrain entirely by playing them a song or something? I bagged his solo the second turn with the Repenter and had a smug expression the rest of the game until my Kreoss got gangbanged by Trollbloods after a failed assassination run.

Managed to charge his Warlock with Kreoss and had camped all my focus, as all my Warjacks were tied up and getting knocked down after every kill they made. First attack? boosted damage and he used a scroll(?) to negate the damage. Well poo poo. Second boosted attack hit, and cleaved most of the Warlocks life off, he had like five or so boxes remaining, and my last boosted attack did something dumb like three points of damage.

Next turn Kreoss gets zerg rushed and mauled. Really hair rising finale though, absolutely loved it.

Ed: Can anyone here who owns eFeora/Feora2 describe how she comes packaged? are the flames seperate and the feet on a slot tab like normal? I think I'd rather assemble her without the flames and standing on a sort of cliff/mountain edge to make it look really imposing.

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 23:29 on May 31, 2012

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Kreoss3 slamming Colossals/Gargantuans erryday

On a horse!

Gay Polymers
Jun 14, 2005

I hear voices in my head
They talk to me
They understand
Where are my keys?
@museonminis spoiling tons of poo poo on Twitter, they have the book in hand

Kreoss3's feat is indeed what was spoiled

+3 spd, +1 mat, +1 arm from Kreoss2, other stats are the same

Has S&P on his weapon and grants that to Vengers through elite cadre

Spell list: crevasse, force hammer, death sentence, holy ward, ignite, warpath

Mikael Kreoss
Feb 13, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Korwen posted:

Hearing rumors (the Muse on Minis twitter feed) that Vyros2's stats are exactly the same except +1 arm

Judicator rumors: Mat 5 Rat 4 Def 8(?) and Arm 19, and the BoLS spoiler for reliquary awhile back. Also spd 4 and point cost 18

Judicator has two Sp8 Pow 12, 2 RNG 14 POW 14 AOE 3 Innaccurate with a secondary deviation like Chain Blast. Has PS 20 open fists.

Kreoss3 has Kreoss2 stats +3 spd, +1 mat, +1 arm. He always has roll addl dice drop lowest on his melee, and elite cadre with vengers that gives them that also

Spell list: Crevasse, Death Sentence, Force Hammer, Holy Ward, Ignite, Warpath

Feat Purifies enemy upkeeps and animi, then he can cast all of his upkeeps for free.

Gaspy3 - Stats are the same as other gaspy with +1 Arm. weapon is +1pow and has Blood Boon, which I have no idea what that is.

Spells: Ashen Veil, Bone Shaker, Carnage, Hex Blast, Mobility, Scything Touch

He has a Voiciferon Arc Node that grabs souls in large command radius, and gets armor for souls on it. Gaspy can pull souls during maintenance phase before getting his focus.

Hyperion - SPD 5 STR 16 MAT 6 RAT 5 DEF 10 ARM 19 PC 18

Two PS 20 first weapons. Two Hand cannon guns with D3 strafe attacks each, also has a main gun that is -2range, pow+6, AOE 5 with Critical Consume.

:stare::fh:

Holy poo poo M3 is amazing

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

I dont think anyone can complain about any of the new casters. They are all really damned good!

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

Numerous, effective and tenacious: We must remember to hire them next time....oh, nevermind.
from the MoM twitter feed:

Galleon
Point Cost 18
Def 9 Arm 19

Main Gun: Harpoon Rng 10 Pow 14 w/ Drag
2x Secondary Guns: Rng 14, Pow 13, AoE 3 w/ Rapid Fire

2 Melee Weapons, Pow 22 and 18

Confirmed that mercs are just getting Ossrum, Galleon and eAlexia in the book, but there is apparently an Ashlynn resculpt.

Each other faction gets two casters and a colossal.

Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

I'm really wondering how Kreoss3 is going to play, it seems to me like he's going to have to run with Vengers as a screen, because I don't see him running a whole lot of warjacks, despite having warpath. He'll probably want FoS again, so I guess I'll have to buy that jack finally.

I guess with his elite cadre rule and Ignite, Vengers could hit like trucks. Holy Ward on himself probably to not get completely shot to hell?

The feat is neat but I don't find it to be nearly as powerful as Kreoss1 or 2.

Force Hammer is neat, dunno how much it costs though, and with lots of upkeeps not sure how often he'll be casting.

Crevasse is neat too, but weird to use because it uses the model you kill as the point of origin, so you have to hope you kill an enemy that's facing another enemy.

I dunno, he's neat but my socks remain on my feet.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006

Flipswitch posted:

gently caress Trollbloods

Looks like you fell into the trap that I used to. Sometimes its best just to buy extra attacks rather than boosted attack rolls.

On average your going to roll 7 on 2d6. Each die after that is 3.5 to give roll. So a roll of 3d6 will net you 10.

So lets say that you just buy the attacks.

That is 7 POW 14 mace hits upside the head. I dont know Trolls but assuming that the warlocks' armor was about 16(which is average for warcasters) then your hitting at dice -2.

Assuming that you charged on the first attack for a boost on the initial, you'd wind up with 43 damage. (7-2)(7)+8

Compair to what you did where you would average 30 damage. (10*3)

The dice would give you greater odds at rolling more damage over the 7 rolls rather than over the 3 that you made.

Something to consider if the POW vs ARM difference us negligible or in favor of the POW.

Excelsiortothemax fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jun 1, 2012

stabbington
Sep 1, 2007

It doesn't feel right to kill an unarmed man... but I'll get over it.
Looks like buying Ashlynn is no longer a terrible idea.

e: I am so pumped for Threemo + Stormwall, I cannot express it in words.

Gay Polymers
Jun 14, 2005

I hear voices in my head
They talk to me
They understand
Where are my keys?

Acceptableloss posted:

Each other faction gets two casters and a colossal.

1 caster, not 2

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

stabbington posted:

Looks like buying Ashlynn is no longer a terrible idea.

e: I am so pumped for Threemo + Stormwall, I cannot express it in words.

Viva La Resistance'!

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Gaspy3 feat isnt great, but hot drat his spell list and sidekick are rad as hell!

Mobility is loving huge in cryx. Cant wait to run a nice combined arms approach like other factions with my favorite caster model (all the gaspys are the best caster models)

sansuki
May 17, 2003

If I am using Kraye and a Hunter, can I allocate focus to it 24 inches away? How far does Guided Fire affect it?

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
I hope PP comes out with a plastic set for Vengers.With all the love Kreoss3 gives them I'd definetly want a unit.

I just dont like metal/pewter as they tend to break very easily and with cavalry being so awkward I see that happening a lot.

stabbington
Sep 1, 2007

It doesn't feel right to kill an unarmed man... but I'll get over it.

sansuki posted:

If I am using Kraye and a Hunter, can I allocate focus to it 24 inches away? How far does Guided Fire affect it?

When you're determining if the hunter is in his control area, you measure twice the usual distance, so yes, you can allocate and benefit from guided fire up to 24" away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Keith from muse on minis has the book in hand and is answering specific questions here:

http://museonminis.com/forums/index.php?topic=24.0

• Locked thread