Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Zalgo posted:

A third catte has been donged.

Slushbunny
Nov 30, 2010

<3 ginger kitties
Watch my cute catte. He's a ginger. :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slV_zevXTI8

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
why yes that is a very cute cat

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

cheesin

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

several years ago I was at a feed store in olympia wa and they had a monster catte like that chillin on a bail of hay by the register, amazing when you see it in person

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

beatlegs posted:

several years ago I was at a feed store in olympia wa and they had a monster catte like that chillin on a bail of hay by the register, amazing when you see it in person

there's a used book store in oly that has a cat that just chills out on the counter and you pet him good store

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

store cats good cats
http://gothamist.com/2012/06/05/photos_21_of_our_newest_favorite_bo.php#photo-1

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

that catte looks everloving smart as poo poo too you can just see in the eyes

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
but also has a kinda derpy look which could be hilarious if he was a giant derpcat but still looks like thoughts goin on in there

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Pissflaps posted:

Weirdly staring you say?

This is what cat prison, drugs and a shaved leg does to you.

is she moving herself around any better now, even so soon after the operation?

Funhilde posted:

Here is a picture of flame in a tie.

yesssssssssssssss

wanna hear that cat talkin

the flatness of Magda's face perturbs Jackson

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
i am trying to make arrangements for esteban to be flown out here by a friend of mine sometime in late july. i'd pay their ticket and the cat fee ($100-125) and they'd haul the cat out.

i posted this on my thefacebook.com page, and the offers came flooding in. one of them has his own plane, and said that for the cost of the cheapest ticket i could find, he would fly the cat from mesquite municipal airport to whatever airport is closet to my house, with esteban as vip guest.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

dunkman posted:

i am trying to make arrangements for esteban to be flown out here by a friend of mine sometime in late july. i'd pay their ticket and the cat fee ($100-125) and they'd haul the cat out.

i posted this on my thefacebook.com page, and the offers came flooding in. one of them has his own plane, and said that for the cost of the cheapest ticket i could find, he would fly the cat from mesquite municipal airport to whatever airport is closet to my house, with esteban as vip guest.

requesting pics of esteban in a plane

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sniep posted:

but also has a kinda derpy look which could be hilarious if he was a giant derpcat but still looks like thoughts goin on in there

please don't post my psychological profile

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
i am thinking no on the plane thing, because he only has a prop plane like a cessna or somthing, and those things are:

a) slow as gently caress
2) loud as gently caress
iii) cats can't wear earplugs/noise blockers

so im p. sure that esteban being in a plane for like 3 days at that volume would deafen him.

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

silence of the cattes

mouth liek a moth

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Come play with us Danny.

Forever

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

gently caress SNEEP posted:

there's a used book store in oly that has a cat that just chills out on the counter and you pet him good store

This cat lives in a used bookstore near my parents' house

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

fork bomb posted:

is she moving herself around any better now, even so soon after the operation?

Yeah she's loads better. Bit stiff looking but no more crying, could even pick her up without her complaining.

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

Pissflaps posted:

Yeah she's loads better. Bit stiff looking but no more crying, could even pick her up without her complaining.

:neckbeard:

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

it sucks when pets are ill because they always try and pretend nothings wrong so when theyre actually in pain and letting you know you know somethings really wrong

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
"When you buy a pet, you're buying a small tragedy. He's going to die someday. When you buy a pet you know for a fact that this isn't going to end well". -George Carlin

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

no im cool with the fact i will hopefully out live my pet

its just when theyre sick and showing it you know things are really bad because theyre so sick they cant pretend theyre not sick

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

no im cool with the fact i will hopefully out live my pet

its just when theyre sick and showing it you know things are really bad because theyre so sick they cant pretend theyre not sick

ugh i know, my wife's cat from when she was a kid was tough as nails, the absolute and final day of his life he would tip over as he walked :( he had renal failure, we tried saving him with months of injecting fluid in his neck daily.

we paid extra for a vet to come to our house to euthanize him, so he could die in the place he loved (in our sun room) rather than in a scary, cold vet's lab.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

All of these are amazing as gently caress

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Springwatch presenter Chris Packham has said that domestic cats are wrecking natural ecosystems, suggesting that 'cat curfews' might be useful to stop them destroying wildlife and claiming that cats could have an apocalyptic effect when they went 'feral'. Do you agree with him?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/poll/2012/jun/12/pet-cats-chris-packham

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

keep your loving cat inside

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

lol

also yeah i dunno about putting a cat in a prop plane, if youve never been in one that shits loud as gently caress, louder than you expect

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

relative_q posted:

keep your loving cat inside

or dont. idgaf

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

rotor posted:

or dont. idgaf

igaf if your cat is eating endangered birds and poo poo

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
gently caress endangered birds and poo poo.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

ok i guess if you live near endangered birds ok keep your cats inside but for the everyone else whatevs

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
one of our cats goes out a lot and he chases squirrels around our yard 'til they go up a tree and he goes halfway up the tree with them but then realizes going further would be dumb or loses sight of the squirrel and jumps down. it's cute + funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

are the squirrels endangered suirrels?