Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NINbuntu 64
Feb 11, 2007

$300 is pretty good for that, especially since my traditional coding skills are rusty enough that I'd probably spend the equivalent amount of time trying to implement it in Unity myself, if not longer. I'll keep that in mind since I've been tailoring my game for an iOS and PC release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

Can I buy you a rootbeer?

NINbuntu 64 posted:

$300 is pretty good for that, especially since my traditional coding skills are rusty enough that I'd probably spend the equivalent amount of time trying to implement it in Unity myself, if not longer. I'll keep that in mind since I've been tailoring my game for an iOS and PC release.
Yep. $300 is less than 2 days of even a jr programmer's time - and I'm pretty certain it would take quite a bit more time than that to do a decent wrapper of SteamWorks. Especially so if you're like me, and have never touched SteamWorks before. Personally, I'd bid that task at a week of time.

... which is true of more or less everything on here. Huge bargains on GUI libraries, wrappers for other useful features, SQL Lite hookups, etc.

Also, an effective ton and a half of asset creation helpers. Like a tool that took a generic bitmap and generated a heightmap/normal map/etc from it for you, and tied that all up instantly in a material, or something that lets me do mesh editing within Unity. All stuff I know the math/algorithms behind, but I'm not used to a buffet line of programmers all fighting to get me to try their tasty, user-tested implementations designed to work perfectly with my engine of choice.

EDIT: VV In this case, the "plugins" are just source files, thankfully. If they break and you can't wait? You just update the code yourself.

Shalinor fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Jun 11, 2012

Carfax Report
May 17, 2003

Ravage the land as never before, total destruction from mountain to shore!

Reminds me of the plugin market for Joomla that I used to work with years ago. Getting all these needed features for cheap is awesome.

The problem came a year later when the main software gotupdated and I couldn't update because the developer of the plugin hasn't prepared his new one yet. Then the quiltwork of plugins I had managing the website broke and ran into compatibility issues with each other...

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009
Shalinor, as someone who has used Unity inside and out do you have a short-list of favorite plugins? I was thinking of dipping into it sometime over the summer to fool around (er, like last summer, funnily enough) but I wasn't sure whether Sprite Manager was to go-to 2D plugin, how to support iDevice sensors, where to go for prebuilt GUI packages, web integration, etc. etc.

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

RoboCicero posted:

Shalinor, as someone who has used Unity inside and out do you have a short-list of favorite plugins? I was thinking of dipping into it sometime over the summer to fool around (er, like last summer, funnily enough) but I wasn't sure whether Sprite Manager was to go-to 2D plugin, how to support iDevice sensors, where to go for prebuilt GUI packages, web integration, etc. etc.
SpriteManager2 is, from what I'm told, The Best for 2D stuff. I built my 2D stuff back in the days when SpriteManager1 was still a hinky, unfinished beast, or I'd be using it too.

Nested Prefab is honestly kind of neat. I haven't tested it enough to figure out its weaknesses, but it at least seems to solve one of the single biggest issues I had with prefabs in Unity.

nGUI is, I'm told, a pretty swank GUI system. It definitely looks cool, but I can't personally recommend it, beyond all my friends pointing me at it. It does let you do custom shader stuff on your GUI which, for a shader geek like me, is a big feature :keke:.

I'm told that all of Prime31's stuff is fantastic, and that I shouldn't even bother writing my own AppStore integration. (http://prime31.com/unity/)

... really though, I'm the wrong person to ask. Today was the first day I'd fired the store up, I haven't really used any of the stuff I bought yet. Today felt like going shopping when you're hungry - I ended up with more than I intended :ohdear:.

NINbuntu 64
Feb 11, 2007

Shalinor posted:

SpriteManager2 is, from what I'm told, The Best for 2D stuff. I built my 2D stuff back in the days when SpriteManager1 was still a hinky, unfinished beast, or I'd be using it too.

Nested Prefab is honestly kind of neat. I haven't tested it enough to figure out its weaknesses, but it at least seems to solve one of the single biggest issues I had with prefabs in Unity.

nGUI is, I'm told, a pretty swank GUI system. It definitely looks cool, but I can't personally recommend it, beyond all my friends pointing me at it. It does let you do custom shader stuff on your GUI which, for a shader geek like me, is a big feature :keke:.

I'm told that all of Prime31's stuff is fantastic, and that I shouldn't even bother writing my own AppStore integration. (http://prime31.com/unity/)

... really though, I'm the wrong person to ask. Today was the first day I'd fired the store up, I haven't really used any of the stuff I bought yet. Today felt like going shopping when you're hungry - I ended up with more than I intended :ohdear:.

I don't know about what it's like now, but SpriteManager2 is probably my least favourite sprite manager for Unity. I don't know if it's been fixed yet, but I found the rebuilding process to be pretty awkward. In its place, I'd probably recommend Orthello, at least for how it handles sprites and its versatility. I'm using that for Templeton's Temples and it's been pretty good.

However, if you need something to make building 2D levels in Unity a lot easier, absolutely check out either UniTile or 2D Toolkit. UniTile is almost ridiculously easy to set up and use and is incredibly robust for its price ($50) while 2D Toolkit is a bit more expensive but also a bit more versatile than UniTile is without a bit of work.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

ezGUI is the other major GUI solution aside from nGUI, I think, and one of those are pretty much a must since the built-in GUI -- as I have discovered from unpleasant recent experience -- is an awful beast.

Also, another small question from anyone who has experience with Unity's networking -- is the built-in networking even worth considering? Over the summer I'm working towards a small-scale first person shooter prototype (I'm thinking 4-6 players per game max, so nothing crazy), but reading around various sources and looking at the API documentation has lead to some apprehension of using the built-in netcode. Is it going to be fast enough for something that needs to update at the speed of an FPS, or should I look into one of the third-party networking solutions?

My instinct tells me that the built-in stuff should be good enough for a prototype, and I want to follow the path of least resistance to get something working that I can play with, but I also really don't want to refactor something as integral as netcode later down the line if it turns out the built-in Unity stuff just won't cut it. I could always roll my own with C# sockets, but that also feels a little bit like a pitfall -- designing all my own systems just because I can when something already exists to do the job has lead to burnout and incomplete stuff in the past.

e: vvvvvvvvvv I know that, and by all accounts Raknet itself is quite good -- which is why I was confused by all the negativity about Unity's implementation of it. I should probably just judge it for myself.

speng31b fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Jun 12, 2012

Mega Shark
Oct 4, 2004

octoroon posted:

ezGUI is the other major GUI solution aside from nGUI, I think, and one of those are pretty much a must since the built-in GUI -- as I have discovered from unpleasant recent experience -- is an awful beast.

Also, another small question from anyone who has experience with Unity's networking -- is the built-in networking even worth considering? Over the summer I'm working towards a small-scale first person shooter prototype (I'm thinking 4-6 players per game max, so nothing crazy), but reading around various sources and looking at the API documentation has lead to some apprehension of using the built-in netcode. Is it going to be fast enough for something that needs to update at the speed of an FPS, or should I look into one of the third-party networking solutions?

My instinct tells me that the built-in stuff should be good enough for a prototype, and I want to follow the path of least resistance to get something working that I can play with, but I also really don't want to refactor something as integral as netcode later down the line if it turns out the built-in Unity stuff just won't cut it. I could always roll my own with C# sockets, but that also feels a little bit like a pitfall -- designing all my own systems just because I can when something already exists to do the job has lead to burnout and incomplete stuff in the past.

The built in networking IS Raknet, so it is quite good.

Fishbus
Aug 30, 2006

"Stuck in an RPG Pro-Tour"

Might have to get the folk to get the nested prefab assets... Man, unity's prefab system is total junk to use, closely followed by UEd.

Afaik we've nabbed the Facebook integration stuff, but I did mention today to maybe sell back any work we've done that would be handy for other devs. We've done quite a few optimization stuff ourselves to get our game running on the 3GS.

Edit: We also looked at Gui stuff back in Dec, most of it wasn't really great back then so we've made our own... beast to say the least, but It's really nice.

On my own work though, I've been having GREAT fun with the new Shuriken particle system. I am fastly enjoying doing FX in Unity.

Fishbus fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Jun 12, 2012

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

Fishbus posted:

On my own work though, I've been having GREAT fun with the new Shuriken particle system. I am fastly enjoying doing FX in Unity.
Is it more usable than UE3's?

Granted, anything is better than the big fat nothing that Unity 3.x had, but... something more user friendly than UE3 would still be nice.

NINbuntu 64
Feb 11, 2007

Shalinor posted:

Is it more usable than UE3's?

Granted, anything is better than the big fat nothing that Unity 3.x had, but... something more user friendly than UE3 would still be nice.

It's very easy to use, which is good because the documentation on it is woefully lacking.

Fishbus
Aug 30, 2006

"Stuck in an RPG Pro-Tour"

Yeah, In fact I think I've grasped all of it in the last month or so. So if you need any help; gimme a poke.

I haven't really used UE3's stuff as I'm working on Unity stuff only at the moment and the project allowed a lot of crossover into other disciplines. But it's really intuitive as far as I found it; made enough effects to generally use ever kind of drop down and thing available at some point or another.

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

Anyone going to be at the Denver ComiCon this weekend? I am down for beverages, playing games, looking down our noses at cosplayers, whatevs, if so.

I'm one of the panelists they've got lined up for their indie dev and careers therein talks, though they don't seem to have published the schedule yet. Our talk is on Sunday, 3-5p, off in one of the largest rooms.

Shalinor fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Jun 13, 2012

EgonSpengler
Jun 7, 2000
Forum Veteran
On-site interview for company A completed, and we are back at home. Now for the agonizing wait for results. They asked me to provide references, so I'm likely still in the running. Liked everything I saw while I was there (people, projects, prospects) and I hope to land this job.

Had another phone interview with company B today. Awesome projects, but different role, and would have me moving to the US to take it. Less desirable since the wife wouldn't be able to get a work visa and would be forced to be a stay-home mom. :\

Comte de Saint-Germain
Mar 26, 2001

Snouk but and snouk ben,
I find the smell of an earthly man,
Be he living, or be he dead,
His heart this night shall kitchen my bread.
Has anyone heard anything from CD Projeckt RED? They told me they'd get back to me in two weeks but it's been two weeks and the job posting is still up. Thinking of reapplying since I'm so obviously awesomely qualified- maybe they just didn't like my cover letter.

I don't get this job hunting thing, obviously. I'm a really good designer, why won't anyone even give me an interview? I've only had two phone interviews in six months of hunting, one for Cryptic, which I flubbed badly, and another fro Crytek I knocked out of the park. Sadly on the second one they wanted someone for a senior position and they didn't think I had enough LD experience.

EDIT: In a month I get out of training at my non-industry job and will actually have to do real work- I need out of here fast.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
It's a bitch to get into the industry. Welcome to the game industry. :v: Also might want to apply for positions that might be in your reach. Having the whole my art/design is awesome is the right attitude/wrong attitude. It makes you look confident, but it also makes you look like a cocky pompous rear end.

Gotta start in a small company first. Or, Network.

Network. NETWORK. Did I say that enough times? Gotta build a network, best way to get more leverage is getting to know people. The industry likes to act like a little clique and would rather have someone familiar/ someone they know to be hired.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jun 14, 2012

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Comte de Saint-Germain posted:

Has anyone heard anything from CD Projeckt RED? They told me they'd get back to me in two weeks but it's been two weeks and the job posting is still up. Thinking of reapplying since I'm so obviously awesomely qualified- maybe they just didn't like my cover letter.

My experience with CD Projekt RED is they're pretty slow. I hope you like programming by the way.

Edit: Also I actually qualified for a Junior position for them, but not a mid level :( That made me sad because the job description originally sounded like a Junior level thing. They weren't hiring Juniors though.

anime was right fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jun 14, 2012

Comte de Saint-Germain
Mar 26, 2001

Snouk but and snouk ben,

Shindragon posted:

It's a bitch to get into the industry. Welcome to the game industry. :v: Also might want to apply for positions that might be in your reach. Having the whole my art/design is awesome is the right attitude/wrong attitude. It makes you look confident, but it also makes you look like a cocky pompous rear end.

Network. NETWORK. Did I say that enough times? Gotta build a network, best way to get more leverage is getting to know people. The industry likes to act like a little clique and would rather have someone familiar/ someone they know to be hired.

You mean, get back into. I've got experience and also networking- but obviously I did a poo poo job of it. Only one of my friends has sent me a job referral (they did not reply).

edit: josh sawyer says I'm a good designer with qualifications not just on paper but also irl. everyone loves josh, so hire me

Comte de Saint-Germain fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jun 14, 2012

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Oh getting back into? Eesh. Yeah, much harder. It's easier said then done, but were are you located at, you could try going to GDC or game developer companies to spread out the networks.

Also haha yeah I wish it was that easy. Hell technically I know like half the people at SCEA, doesn't mean I'll get hired.

I probably had like 12 interviews in the span of a year.

Comte de Saint-Germain
Mar 26, 2001

Snouk but and snouk ben,

Shindragon posted:

Oh getting back into? Eesh. Yeah, much harder. It's easier said then done, but were are you located at, you could try going to GDC or game developer companies to spread out the networks.

Also haha yeah I wish it was that easy. Hell technically I know like half the people at SCEA, doesn't mean I'll get hired.

I probably had like 12 interviews in the span of a year.

I'm in texas right now, willing to relocate anywhere. The conferences are difficult/impossible for me to attend because I'm out of money and the job I'm starting next week offers no time off (texas is a right to work state so I have almost no labor rights at all).

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
Had two interviews on Wednesday. One was for Production with Climax Studios. The producer interviewing me was straight with me and said I wasn't the strongest candidate, and might not be hiring me soon, but toward the end of the year will be looking for 3 more, at which point I'll be considered again. It was actually pretty productive and I think I did well considering it would be my first Production role. I think it's what I want to be pursuing in the games industry down the line, but on the same day I had another interview with a startup outside of games nearby, which I got. I'm going to go do that and clear some debt and see what Climax says toward the end of the year.

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

Shindragon posted:

It's a bitch to get into, but it's a very tightly knit community (see the 38 Studios thing) so it's pretty easy to get another job once you are in.

CrowdStar laid off ~60 people 6 weeks ago, and I'm pretty sure nearly every single person has a new job already. I had one within 4 hours and still get offers from other companies that want me to come interview.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

You mean, get back into. I've got experience and also networking- but obviously I did a poo poo job of it. Only one of my friends has sent me a job referral (they did not reply).

edit: josh sawyer says I'm a good designer with qualifications not just on paper but also irl. everyone loves josh, so hire me

Did you ever fix up your resume from the trainwreck it was previously? Because it was really not doing you any favors, and by not doing you any favors I mean it was some weapons-grade job repellent.

Completely and entirely unrelated, Ready at Dawn is hiring a bunch of jobs still:

http://www.readyatdawn.com/

(have you applied already?)

Mega Shark
Oct 4, 2004

I'm in texas right now, willing to relocate anywhere. The conferences are difficult/impossible for me to attend because I'm out of money and the job I'm starting next week offers no time off (texas is a right to work state so I have almost no labor rights at all).

Yeah, I'm going to second Sigma-X. Your resumes, based on the only two I can find (your blog and the google docs one) are comedy levels of bad. You still have your salary listed on the google docs version and the formatting on the blog is awful.

Part of being a good designer is expressing your ideas in a meaningful and clear way. Your resume and blog are basically telling me that this is not the kind of work product I'd receive from you. At the very least, take what you have on your blog and put it in a pdf that you're linking to from the resume link.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I'm now more or less established in Irvine and just started my new job this week. I don't really know anyone around here so if any goons want to go grab a drink or something you should send me a PM. I'm probably going to the next beer Wednesday as well.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
Is anyone going to be at the Games for Change Festival?

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

BizarroAzrael posted:

Had two interviews on Wednesday. One was for Production with Climax Studios. The producer interviewing me was straight with me and said I wasn't the strongest candidate, and might not be hiring me soon, but toward the end of the year will be looking for 3 more, at which point I'll be considered again. It was actually pretty productive and I think I did well considering it would be my first Production role. I think it's what I want to be pursuing in the games industry down the line, but on the same day I had another interview with a startup outside of games nearby, which I got. I'm going to go do that and clear some debt and see what Climax says toward the end of the year.
Oh hey, congrats on finding somewhere! Hope you enjoy it, and are able to get back into games later on (if you still want to.)

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

The Get-Well Gamers Foundation: Touching Kids Everywhere!

Waterbed posted:

Is anyone going to be at the Games for Change Festival?

Do what? I just got back from the Games for Health conference, but this one's new to me.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

GetWellGamers posted:

Do what? I just got back from the Games for Health conference, but this one's new to me.

http://gamesforchange.org/festival2012/

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

I often wish old dev hardware didn't have to get sent back to platform holders. I would love to have my own DS capture unit.

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------

Sigma-X posted:

Did you ever fix up your resume from the trainwreck it was previously? Because it was really not doing you any favors, and by not doing you any favors I mean it was some weapons-grade job repellent.

Completely and entirely unrelated, Ready at Dawn is hiring a bunch of jobs still:

http://www.readyatdawn.com/

(have you applied already?)

fairly (un)certain I applied for the Gameplay Programmer position a few weeks ago, but I suppose it could not hurt to send my stuff in again?

Comte de Saint-Germain
Mar 26, 2001

Snouk but and snouk ben,
Nah, my resume is good. I'm limited by what I can do with the free version of wordpress, which is why that one looks terrible.

I deleted the google docs one, I wasn't sending anyone there anyway but best to avoid any confusion. Here's a copy of what I have now.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Byxz1J_Ky5aJT2Qzd3JtMXZVRG8

edit: Thanks for the ready at dawn tip. It looks like they are looking for someone with a couple years more experience but I'll apply anyway. Tomorrow, right now I'm painting Orks in confederate army colors. (Is that racist?)

To claify the experience thing, I have the right number of years, but it's 3 years systems and only 1 year LD. Makes it a harder to get either job by having done both.

Comte de Saint-Germain fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Jun 16, 2012

Kunzelman
Dec 26, 2007

Lord Shaper

Nah, my resume is good. I'm limited by what I can do with the free version of wordpress, which is why that one looks terrible.

I deleted the google docs one, I wasn't sending anyone there anyway but best to avoid any confusion. Here's a copy of what I have now.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Byxz1J_Ky5aJT2Qzd3JtMXZVRG8

I think you should take the criticism of your resume seriously. The top half is particularly difficult to read; aesthetically, it isn't great. I think a standard two columns at the top would be way better than your current design, which looks like you're trying to cram as much poo poo as possible onto one sheet of paper. Aesthetics rule the world, and any additional steps between your information and the person making a decision about that information should be eliminated to the best of your ability.

Comte de Saint-Germain
Mar 26, 2001

Snouk but and snouk ben,

Kunzelman posted:

I think you should take the criticism of your resume seriously. The top half is particularly difficult to read; aesthetically, it isn't great. I think a standard two columns at the top would be way better than your current design, which looks like you're trying to cram as much poo poo as possible onto one sheet of paper. Aesthetics rule the world, and any additional steps between your information and the person making a decision about that information should be eliminated to the best of your ability.

We had this conversation 20 pages ago and this was the one that came out of that. Last time you guys told me to cram everything into one page. I suspect that none of you have a loving clue how to make a resume either.

So it's not that I don't take criticism seriously, I just don't really take all of you seriously. None of you can agree on what makes a good resume except that mine isn't*.

*it's not just me either, the only guy to put his money where is mouth was last time this subject came up (in an effort to chastise me for having a terrible resume) got told his was terrible too.

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

We had this conversation 20 pages ago and this was the one that came out of that. Last time you guys told me to cram everything into one page. I suspect that none of you have a loving clue how to make a resume either.

So it's not that I don't take criticism seriously, I just don't really take all of you seriously. None of you can agree on what makes a good resume except that mine isn't*.

*it's not just me either, the only guy to put his money where is mouth was last time this subject came up (in an effort to chastise me for having a terrible resume) got told his was terrible too.
Attacking people for suggesting that the resume still isn't right and could use some work isn't a useful response.

Yes, getting it down to one page is important. That doesn't mean you take all the crap that used to be on 2 pages and shove it into one - it means you cut the content down to the important part. That is the point of the exercise. It forces you to throw away the chaff of the resume, leaving only the immediately important bits.

That is why the one-page resume suggestion is a good one. Not because reviewers magically hate 2 pages, but because most people have a lot of crap on their resumes that they could stand to lose. Less is more.

EDIT: That said, I wouldn't call your resume terrible as-is, it's just way too busy. My eyes kind of get lost in all of the detail. You could stand to reduce the content, and organize it less haphazardly. If I go in trying to answer the question "what is this guy's professional experience", I'm going to kind of get pulled aside by your skills, and then there's this other section at the bottom, is that professional experience too? No, that's mods, oh I see it's just that one quadrant... etc.

The reason this is especially important in your case is that, as stated, designers are all about communicating. A designer that can't communicate well with the rest of the team is not one you want around. Your resume? It doesn't show much thought to readability or organization, only to cramming in as much detail as possible. Whether accurate or not, that does paint a picture in my mind of what sort of designer you are.

EDIT3:

I'm not really trying to bash anyone for criticism. I welcome it.

I suspect that none of you have a loving clue how to make a resume either.

So it's not that I don't take criticism seriously, I just don't really take all of you seriously.
This also doesn't paint you in too grand a light. Remember that the people posting in here would be the ones passing your resume off to higher-ups, if they think you can hack the work.

Shalinor fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jun 16, 2012

Comte de Saint-Germain
Mar 26, 2001

Snouk but and snouk ben,

Shalinor posted:

Attacking people for suggesting that the resume still isn't right and could use some work isn't a useful response.

Yes, getting it down to one page is important. That doesn't mean you take all the crap that used to be on 2 pages and shove it into one - it means you cut the content down to the important part. That is the point of the exercise. It forces you to throw away the chaff of the resume, leaving only the immediately important bits.

That is why the one-page resume suggestion is a good one. Not because reviewers magically hate 2 pages, but because most people have a lot of crap on their resumes that they could stand to lose. Less is more.

I'm not really trying to bash anyone for criticism. I welcome it. 20 pages ago people liked this one, now it's terrible for exactly the reasons people liked it a month ago. It's a little frustrating, I think you'd agree.

Comte de Saint-Germain
Mar 26, 2001

Snouk but and snouk ben,

Shalinor posted:

EDIT: That said, I wouldn't call your resume terrible as-is, it's just way too busy. My eyes kind of get lost in all of the detail. You could stand to reduce the content, and organize it less haphazardly. If I go in trying to answer the question "what is this guy's professional experience", I'm going to kind of get pulled aside by your skills, and then there's this other section at the bottom, is that professional experience too? No, that's mods, oh I see it's just that one quadrant... etc.

This is helpful.

NINbuntu 64
Feb 11, 2007

I'm not really trying to bash anyone for criticism. I welcome it. 20 pages ago people liked this one, now it's terrible for exactly the reasons people liked it a month ago. It's a little frustrating, I think you'd agree.

"I don't take any of you seriously" and "none of you have any loving clue how to do a resume" is bashing people.

Comte de Saint-Germain
Mar 26, 2001

Snouk but and snouk ben,

NINbuntu 64 posted:

"I don't take any of you seriously" and "none of you have any loving clue how to do a resume" is bashing people.

Sorry, sometimes I forget that these are not the same forums they used to be. That's not a value judgement, just a different dialectic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingMachine
Aug 12, 2004

He's a dancing machine!

NINbuntu 64 posted:

Definitely bashing. But maybe not wrong.